Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me!   Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 am

Smile flower cheekey smiley Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me! Witholiviachantecaillea.th flower Smile

Coming here, seeing some beautiful Brooke photos in the Internet and I'm jumping inside of me. Adorable is a too little word for her! Her Soul is Pure!
Yesterday's night I watched again Dr. Zhivago. I think it's a really inspiring movie. The beauty of feelings and to remember how beautiful is life. One time I went through that bad part I talked about the other day, I'm in a different moment, very much calmed than then.
Brooke, You are All the Beauty to me. I have to say that when I'm looking any other kind of beauty (I love this world), is yours what immediately comes to my soul and my mind. You Live in the deepest of my Heart!! I Love You!! queen flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me!   Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:37 am

I wanted and 8:33 in this post, but I forgot writing the title, and... I'm not so perfect. You have to believe me. I know it's difficult, but you must try, please! Wink Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke, too much Adorable and Lovely and Beautiful to me!
Page 1 of 1