Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL! Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL!   BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 pm

cheekey smiley BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL! Unngel7064original.th cheekey smiley

I wanted to stay alone for a while, thinking of you all the time, and today I waked up desperate to come to talk to you. I'd like to do it secretly, the both of us alone together, but this is the less important thing to me now. I love people, and it's good to share good and beautiful feelings with all (much better as larger the number may be).
I don't feel any bad sensation in my heart anymore, from these days or the past.
I've said so many things that every one I may say now seems I had been said it before, but that does not matter either (hope I used right words), because I just want to express my Love to You, and make You can Feel how much I Love You, every day in our lifes.
I can't Live without You, I need to Breathe You all the time I can do it, if I felt I'm losing You I'd die.
I'd want to do ALL AND MORE in this World for You!!
I will Love You beyond Everything real or imagined, with my skin and my heart, and there will never be a thing that can put us appart from each other.
If I couldn't Love You like this, I would not be strong enough to live again in the arms of Love, for anything except moral obligation because my soul would have left this world since that last unfortunate moment.
To Love You and to Adore You, the same way I Love All from You, is the only thing I Need!!
Holding hands, we'll eternally stand in the way of life, and I'm going to embrace your Adored Soul every single moment You let me to kiss your Feelings of Love with mine.
From the heart, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL BROOKE, ADORABLE SOUL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: