Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it's time now today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

it's time now today Empty
PostSubject: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Its an indecency, what's been done and it's still being done to me.  Supported by Everybody.
The excuses of my supposed mental illness (agressivity, pedophile, etc.) are just a Lie, as many other ones running all through the media and public discourses.  I'm a NON GRATA person, and the only thing important in the brain of the ones who are doing the "politically correct" (mainstream everybody has to follow up, if you dont want to be apparted and prosecuted too) diagnostic of me is to bury my humanity and by it my creation.
I'm assuming it.
It's a natural condition of the human.
Started on the "romantic dedicatory period" I stayed here, where I was diagnosed as a stalker, pedophile and border line psycotic and/or psycopathic with "esquizofrenia" (I'm Sure, I'm Sure this was the reconstructed and interested alarm running through the ears); and it ended on the philosophy, on the same reasons, but now adding I'm a crazy chaotic thinker (Never wanted revolutions, independences or things like this; Never).
Everything I'm Assuming, as the Coming Problems in my Life, as I'm Sure they will be coming till the day I die (I'm a public danger, the police and the secret service are "legitimately", and why not everybody who's feeling a little frustrated and want to save this so well running society from an evil one like me, are licensed for stalk me till that day).
In any case, as I said, I'm Not searching for any more problems.  Just Focused in my Survival, and this is First of All meaning to Stay Cam and To Be Very, Very Focused in Only Deffending myself when the Incoming Risk become ABSOLUTELY Imminent and Irreversible; as long as I Know what's expecting me, in any other case (well, even in that case I think the same: I'll be killed; but well, to Die with Dignity at one moment it's Fundamental to Honor and I Think many will Agree; and I'm saying this more than anything to Express the world I'm Very Conscious of the Risk Involving my Life, and of How CONVINIENT to me is to Stay Very, Very Calm and Emotionally Far from the stalking stuff going on), and I Know Well I cant fight the whole world.
This is the last post.  I Swear.
And thank you forum, at least for once you give me now a truth (by indirect but at least perceptible) signs.
Some People are good.
And I think Brooke somehow changed her opinion on me, at last.  I'm NOT hating her.  I Understand.  She's a good Person.
And well, you will never more see me posting.
It's a sad moment, but if I dont fall in the same BIG MISTAKES i have fallen, continuedly since 2006 (I should have understood my real situation much long time ago), may be I'll be able to keep my job and to help my Family; and even may be get to be able to Truly Ignore the Stalking and the Lies, and Thanks to it to die when I'm quite older than now and after a Not so bad Living, after all.
Well, this is Good-bye.  I'm NOT wishing anything bad to anybody.  True, I Swear.  I Never did it.  
Coincidences, bad ones, have been affecting my Life too.  I dont know what's happening with this thing... I'm worried for this too, but well, I Just can Try hard to Stay Calm and the Happiest Possible, even though everything going on.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Well, I'm trying one thing now (took a break from the work).
I can follow Brooke and not cheering anything, Healthy. And if She thinks it's Better...
For this, I'm making a test.
Forum, you showed me indirect agreement the last day, by leaving the post non read. Or maybe for sharing I was not right or that you did not agree with those accusations I commented on me. In any case, there was communication.
Anyway, as long as I know You can do this thing, I will have to take the risk and trust in You.
if I go out and come back, in a moment, and find this post waiting to be opened, it will mean Brooke Likes and Prefers I'm not making more posts. If I see this post like usual, read (two readings), I'll understand I'm welcome once a weak and that this choice is Preferred than the one of no more coming.
Please, lend me a hand.
I just Want the Best for Brooke, for Her Family, for my Family and for Everybody action smiley tongue smiley hasi
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:41 pm

The ones controlling my cell now "prepared" a video on satanic stuff...
Me?
What are you meaning, haters?
My goodness.
All I can do is to Pray; cause The global consciousness of humam working (all The craziness together) for so many times looks like a crazy wheel of fortune to me, and Only God Knows.
Im very Scared. For Family, for The Innocent Ones. But i cant do anything but praying alone to God; cause The Ethical Reason does not mean a thing in this world.
Anyway, following my obligations, while Im Living, and if Im not too taken by The daily Responsabilities, Ill keep Philosophy on. Its Not for addiction; just last Responsability.
Its time.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm

If I dont get killed by an illness or a hater, I think i have pretty long way of stalking for me ahead.
I have to prepare myself for It, psycologically.
And i have to do more things.
For The Very unfair eyes i have been judged through, since i Remember, i would Swear that my References to The Families or to disasters have been taken as my jokes or any other bad thing.  Im Sure.
As Im Sure this interpretation on me is Totally Fake an Biased.
And as I am about The fact whatever I may do, I wont be able to change a thing.
Specially now i dared to Talk about politics.
So, I have to do more things to Protect my Life.  
Im Totally Disconnecting from the internet. And I Will Totally Leave The computer writing, to preserve my job (my Family has to eat) and to evitate any other dangers.
This is The BEST I can do.
Im Not wishing bad at All to anybody, but as long as Im Alone, I have to Exercise to be able (Only) to Protect myself.  But what You are Watching in my spied garden is Not for flattering or threating, just Health and self-conservation.
And I think, as Always, I didnt understood The last Brooke Video.  I Understood she was Worried for her daughters and I just tried to help.  Dont worry, Im Not following (stalking to Many eyes I Know) Anymore.  True!
Maybe by these ways Im reducing All The bad things effects at once.
Well, this is The Living.  Its tough, specially when You are poor, independent, stranger (to be a man, today, can be a real Risk too; cause "cazas de brujas" are as long as Human history, and Its cathartic to many) and Asperger... My Goodness, The lack of understanding, Respect, as excessing hate too, I have found in my Life for me.
Well, keeping Calm and Focused, cause The Survival is Not only about me.
Ill Stay Good, as Always, but shut Up too from now on.
BEST Wishing.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 am

I am not a crazy person. To go to the outside and to find out an airplane flying around your head and over and over your head (desviating the cercles in the sky, to keep on me for each time...), repeatedly, and to see more ones coming around. When this is not just happened for one time, but for many...
The stalking is obvious. In Aritmetics, 1+15=16, Always. And Nobody has done a thing for it. It's probable it's considered a part of some necessary therapy for some...
Well, this is.
About Brooke, it's obvious She's totally uninterested on any communication, which it's obvious and understandable.
But it was not necessary to do all those other things.
Well, I guess it's probable some may like what I write, though not so many, really few in fact, I think. As I'm sure it's not everybody hating me, so obviously, but there're some.
And the most of all types dont understand me, how I am, and dont care very much about it.
And it's all normal. Unfortunetely but true.
Life goes on.
I am getting disconnected from this virtual life, which is an oblivion and a hole of missunderstanding to me; but I did not want to go with those bad feelings, even though when Im not exactly dancing of joy now geek
Moderately in terms of time and efforts, leaving quite enough space for my obligations and for my rest, I'll keep writing my philosophy. I know I have to do it.
I DONT want problems with anybody. I'm just getting psycologically prepared to be able to handle a lifetime of very silly and unsensitive things like the airplanes stalking and other types. It's psycologically very though, breaking the roots that connect myself to the society; and for this I do have to stop the virtual "life", as long as it's tolerating and/or supportive to all those stalkings for me, and for this I do have to Meditate quite Deeply and Calm.
Well, by Truly Honest Good Wishes, Good-bye.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Is still there, some unbroken trace of my public image.  Probably Not.
Well, beside thanking for every sensitive touch of care ( wave geek Very Happy ), i Need to say The communication I Was thinking about today Was friendship type (and before, platonic), excepting some human momentos with eyes.
Anyway I Agree just a little mix of The last thing (Im a Asperger Person Who HAD an idealized past that Never existed) is invalidating The honesty of The platonic, First, and of the friendly at last.
Though, as I said, many things done relatedly to me has been and are unnecessarily cruel (no help for Anything).  
And I Cant Understand The permissivity of public institutions, when not collaboration, towards things happening to me in real Life.
Im actually burning for anger inside for this last thing; and I Know I have to do things properly, to keep safe my physical and my civil integrity (Well, less or more, cause The global stalking...).  More than anything, for my Family.
Its impossible I ever get to Understand The conspiracy towards me; but I Know I Have to Go on, and find The little Hope in some inner places that this stuff Cant and Will NEVER can break in me.
I Will be Very careful about any Talk or normal proximity, cause I Know Im spied with Very hating eyes (and this is just for ego, ready to be more hated: I like The femenine genre, in terms of Very Respectful sex, and I have a wife for 20 years that can tell You). 
And I have also to Go definitively Away from Here.  
I Cant Understand you, its absolutely impossible to me; but I have to live un The same world as you.
And I have to die on The Hate facing, Well as long as Im abandoned, The Very strict using of The legitimated self-deffense Will Make It as an Honor.
Very Truly Hoping this is Never becoming Necessary, Im practising The Meditation Very Seriously, even though I can even hear The breathing of The stalkers for 24 hs a day.  Strong, Honor, Goodness.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 9:27 am

Good morning.

I am assuming all that has happened (mainly my stigmatizing as a bad stalker on genre violence; and the real stalking against me), and all that's happening (good part of the stalk going on, and my total social margination).
I've had to have a couple of pills for the too high tension cause of too angry nerves, and I'm OK.
These things are really delicate, in real life.
I'll take care.
I'll be ready to handle the coming stuff. Matter of self-protection and health.
I am not accusing any specific person (though I know well some close stalkers) for the events I talked about yesterday; but it's obvious I have to go away quite fast from here.
I'm not wishing bad to anybody, I'm just wishing to get my fundamental rights respected!
According to all these things, it's obvious I am not wanting to follow Brooke Shields. More than anything, cause I know she pulled strong for the start and development of this stuff I have been going through.
But, as I am not wishing bad to anybody, I am not wishing anything bad to her. True. But I have to go, obviously.
Now I finally understand. It's not about me repairing anything wrong or bad; it's just about me going away.
Though this is not the heaven, I'm honestly wishing much health, peace, love, justice and prosperity to the world.
Hearted greetings.
Good-bye.
God Bless.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Only came to say I'm NOT AT ALL angry or against the Very Lovely Brooke Shields.
I SWEAR.
I Understand Her Reasons, and I just Shup Up myself.  True!
The second post yesterday's night came after these that are manipulating my cells put on the first sight of youtube Videos of very sadly abused Persons.  They Look so Strong on those Videos, Thanks God; but the sabotage and the projected image on me I think is too clear.
Or I'm hacked by those who supposedly had to support me, or they dont care at all about me being hacked for so long years.  None of both choices is morally acceptable.
That's all, Brooke.
I Wish You The Very Best, cause I Love You.
But I think You understand I have to go.
If You ever wanted to talk to a Friend, You will Always can Count on me, I SWEAR.
By the Best Wishing, with NO obsessions, with NO hate; good-bye, see later, in the Heaven, or Only if You ever called me (the probabilities for the first thing are Much Higher, and I think that's Not so bad after All, what do You think Razz action smiley Smile
Come On Brooke; Heart, Love, Strong, Wise and Calm!
Come On Everybody!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's time now today   it's time now today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's time now today
Page 1 of 1