Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Adored Dame of my Heart

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Hello Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Came for a while.
I'm having problems with the computer entering of the music line. From time to time, so closely, it's getting ejected, and I get Mad ( Laughing ), but now it's OK and I am tongue smiley .
Now, a Truth: I know how Twisted Evil / Razz / cherry this is sounding, but the starting of the sharing was just for saying something. I did also notice only after first seconds. True!!
Sending to the Uni this last schemed structure, I guess we're meeting next week.
Actually, There're so many things that Make me Feel Calm. One of them is this "finished" fundament. The other one, but before, is You.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi!!
For Always, in the Core of my Heart.
Everything's going to be OK.
Any new thought I'll Share Here.
cheers The Holding Tight I'll also Keep Alive Here Forever cheers
As Eternity and as Endless Beginning!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi, Hello!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I guess the dialectics from Hegel are going to help to handle the all of the thing.
Yes, metaphore was for Al!!
There're some Nice Videos that I Have to Watch today on my free time. I'll do.
I'm making tremendous concentration efforts, and I think results are going on the right track.
See in a while on the Eternal Seeing in Love!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I Do Agree. In Child there's Innocence, but wisdom too action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 pm

On Adoration,

came for a moment for saying Hi Good Time on the One.
Listening to the Swat Classic is not any kind of agressive motivation to me, just the flowing of Energy, by just the Music itself. Quite Motivational and Focusing Fine at the same time to me.
Well, going to some Task.
I Love You and I Adore You so, Brooke Christa Camille Shields!!
cheers flower party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peyp0hFYRE0
Touches me so Much!!
But how many People did Lost a Love whom They Considered the True Love of their Lifes, and though this had a Fulfilled Life, Lived with Plenitude in the Soul and in the Heart!
It's the Process of Maturity.
For this, my today's confession is that if someday I do finish my relationship with my actual real couple, for any thing of the Living, I'll remain opened, after the Luctuory period of the Heart, to Find another Love (to only talking about it does Hurt me; as it would Have Hurt me if You had told me to Stay at Feinstein's: I'D BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH, but as Human and Weak and Contradictory One with Needs, I'd have feel sad for the other Person). Even though I may be and Old man.
Easy and fine. I Did Interiorize this too. And I'm Candid terms Telling You.
You know, more for Honesty -I was Moved- than for fights, so Much More.
Life Goes ON!!
But I'll Never Forsake You. One way or another, Easy, True, Honestly and Calm, I'll be with You.
I Swear!!
Well, the last word did not contain an easy state, but it's just the moment of saying. Getting back to Real Simplicity, from the Wisdom, of course.
There's no Simplicity out of Wisdom, in Society (if we're living as Truffaut Movie it would be Different). And the getting some apparted time is Fundamental not exactly for evitating "confrontation of egos", as I said today, but for Creating Your Own Way, Conscient and Moral Terms, and for Inner Health and Peace. It's even Biologic Question.
God Bless, Always See in Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Came for a while. Feeling Good. Feeling Close, the Hearts. Then, for this, I Embarassed now. True action smiley Smile
How Very Beautiful Pictures at the LAX Airport, oh my, Wat a Figure Walking... cheekey smiley wave
With All of my Respect Embarassed ( bounce Shocked Cool ).
Just saying that I Love You and I Love You, and I Know it's Two!!
Very Big Hug and Kiss.
God Bless.
Thank You for Existing. The Sense and the Inspiration and the Joy You Really Are to me, Brooke.
See later but for All of the Time. See Your Heart, You Know Well. Loving Easy and Much!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi!!

What I said it's already going to be useful to my own investigations. I have to be good, because this is the only way for explaining what it happens geek
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Well, mistakes on typing (not talking about grammar, oh my affraid What a Face Laughing Smile ) are in words "ontologic" and "inertial". The rest is less or more OK and "understandable".
I See You later in a while, my Existence!!
I'm OK, I'm Calm, I'm Feeling Better than Ever in Life.
And I Love You, I Really Love You!!

ps: don't worry, today I'll rest for some more still. But tomorrow... oh, my, tomorrow!!
cheers Laughing hasi Laughing cheers
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Only for a Moment in Time for the Good Ones!!
I think the part on History is taking, less or more, 40 pages. Some more, probably, in the format sizes I said.
I'm taking vacation for taking a look at these pages, edit and prepare the definitive "original" develping.
Those two subjects I commented I'll share on the holidays too. I'll situate them in this second part of my essay.
Well, Loving so Good!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi!!

Working fine and good!
Came for some Music, consequent terms, I do really Try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rT46hVQHIA ( cheekey smiley Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRnx-s1TQbU
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: I'm leaving two next days for "finishing" the history part (introduction I will "finish" -it's quite made too, already- on holidays, as other things I'll start, the plan for all of task), Great Habermas and Rorty.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Good Morning!!

How are things, Here quite Well action smiley
Good Rest, some Work and Here again, though I did never go away.
Big Hug and Big Hug multiplied to the Infinite Brooke!!
Today have to go to the University for a moment, but I'm Working.
On the 20th the Sweeden Babies are Coming cheers party smiley bounce That's so VERY GOOD to me.
Listening to the Blue Lagoon Music, Basi Polidouris Tremendous. Pictures is the Cuttest, but You are not less, actually, but More. Cute and Beautiful and Sweet, I mean.
Coming for some while later, Adoring and Loving so!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi, Came for a moment because I Do Adore!!

Before dinner, today I have gone for a little walk. I had been for a while walking in the square "of the egg", well, this is how we kids used to call the place ("plaza del huevo") and when I was getting out from the square that, in fact, it is a park, I did Find the Very Nice Surprise of Meeting one of my Favorite Teachers from the time I was a kid, from 12 to 14 years old. His house is in front of the square, and though I did not go there for this, I always think about how Great would be to See this Honorable Gentleman again, when I go there, on so many other Good Memories There from the Chilhood and Adolescence.
He was with her Lovely Wife and a Granddaughter too (remember all those names I said from my "donjuanesca" Laughing Smile geek childhood?: well, then one of those names I did forget was his older daughter; and this I did tell him too Embarassed lol! ).
He's retired, obviously, and making one day a week, less or more, friendship dinners with other professors, one of them is another one from my days, Good and Very admirer of me as pupil (too much, in fact Embarassed Exclamation ). After a long talk about Memories and those times, we've exchanged numbers and they're calling me for one day for going with them for sharing a dinner.
It's been Such a Great thing to me.
These coincidences are quite heavenly, don't You think, my Eternal Adored of Mine. Good Spirits.
For this I'm coming to share it even before dinner.
Brooke, I Adore You, I Feel the name of You on each simple heartbeat of my Heart, for the day and for the nights.
Coming later in a while again, for some Friendly posting in Love.
I Feel Like I Was Touching You, and You Were Holding me!!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi!!

Good Fammily dinner, classic. "Magnòlies de sopa trufades de carn picada i rostit de porcella i xot, amb patates de mel". Delicious! And Very Nice Family Time! Yesterday too!
Naturally eating mead, though I Don't Like. It's nonsense in the deep of reason thinking, but not at all in my normal human being upon my ancestors tradition.
There're things that are difficult to keep together, like this, but it's not everyday. The older I'm getting, the less mead I do eat. Though, well, I'm just a son/daugher of my time.
Here we're going.
Well, stop the too much reflection time. It's Christmas.
But I think this I'm writing right now it's even "worse"... Oh my! wave geek
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Inspired by the Existence, and the Knowing, and the Meeting and the Holding Tight in the Heart, of You!!
"El buen poeta es aquel ser sobre el delgado alambre del horizonte de su propia apertura absoluta y transcendente que, com más o menos drama y dramatismo lírico (drama en cuanto narración, y dramatismo en cuanto recurso dramático), eleva a arte esencial lo que el filósofo, con denodado y exhaustivo esfuerzo, trata de dialogizar por el uso del discurrir autodialéctico de su propia razón; en busca del sentido que rige, absoluto y transcendente -bajo la capa de la evidencia supuesta y del silogismo lógico-existencial-, toda comprensión y toda creación de nuestra mente.
Las creaciones de ambos, del poeta y del filósofo, se necesitan mutuamente, como hidrógeno y oxígeno en el agua. Mi razón no conoce nada de la salvación eterna del otro mundo, pero sí cree bien saber algo sobre la salvación moral posible en éste. Nadie puede ser auténticamente libre, en sentido moral, filosófico y poético, si no ha aprendido antes a amar a los demás, a todos, casi como a sí mismo/misma. Por eso, el derecho a aprender es una obligación de todos.
La crueldad del ser humano sólo conoce de los límites de su imaginación, a veces. Sin embargo, pese a todo suceso y pese a toda ignorancia moral, las fronteras de la redención humana y moral por siempre permanecerán en la cumbre de nuestro destino posible, intacto sobre cualquier punto de referencia histórico para el despegue de la sabiduría de la mente y del corazón del hombre/mujer. Porque la bondad y la ternura hacia los demás no son como los objetos corruptibles por el uso o el tiempo; pues su naturaleza propia nace de su carácter per se indemne frente a todo, así como de su esencia autotranscendente pura.
La poesía nos aporta sentido y belleza, como un refugio del alma. La filosofía nos hace explícito el sentido estético y existencial por medio del pensamiento libre e infinito en su objeto. Ambos son imprescindibles para el ser humano, porque nuestra legítima limitación innata e intrínseca para la ética y el conocimiento puros nos hace necesitados de esa sustentación inmaterial y a la vez biológica, filosófica y poética, del sentido de lo absoluto. Para ser capaces de transcender las barreras cognitivas y morales impuestas a nuestro ser desde su biologismo primigenio, y lograr hacerlo por la fuerza natural de nuestra propia esencia inmaterial y abstracta".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi!!

It makes me Laughing Smile Razz the way I'm situating emoticons, it remembers me of a Movie, "No os comais las margaritas". I think Doris Day and David Niven.
Cute Familiar Entertainment.
Last post of the day. Going sooner for some Mission with Kids today.
I am not sure about who's going to enjoy the time more than the other one Laughing geek Smile
I did Work quite well, for being a first day. Brain is out of shape, but in a couple of days this does get engage finely.
Big Hug and kissing; Loving and Loving cheekey smiley action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 am

Hi!! action smiley Embarassed (in Heaven!!)

After Picture and Video -THANK YOU!- I've gone away from the night hug new subject for posts like wave
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Speechless.
I'm just Staying Here Connected for a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB3AVG81xU8
Good Night, my Love Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

I did write this as the first "nota a pie de página" in the book. I share because it's quite Explaining and Expressive text.
"Una de las pretensiones principales del presente trabajo es reedificar conceptualmente una razón desprovista de todo prejuicio racionalista y/o metafísico, y, por ello, no reducida por sesgos históricos propios de lo moderno y lo posmoderno. Esto supone, entre otras cosas, la misión principal de comprender y explicar la razón como un todo narracional complejo en que lo epistémico no puede desvincularse intrínsecamente de lo ontológico; e, igualmente, y por mediación de ello, hallarse en condiciones de integrar de forma consistente el problema metafísico innato del pensamiento filosófico con la debida comprensión del obstáculo “insalvable” del recoil argument o petición de principio; en el horizonte creativo, natural y positivo de la abstracción conceptual transcendente e innata de la mente humana".

Now not for fun at all, and not for lack of respect either at all -much less this last one-; I Truly wonder so Very Frequently if those Beautiful Little fingers of the feet of You, and their tendons, are making You suffer much pain.
To me, any little unperfection in You is Beautiful. Not only because it makes me feel closer to You -not only for the real normal level of human unperfections but also because it makes me more Sensitive Person-, but also and just because it's Yours. Like if All You "could touch" could become Beautiful itself by the simple getting Involved with You.
I Know You understand me in this Razz position.
If I had to make a list of the unperfections in me, I'm talking about the not so easily visible, then I think I'd really need those 1000 pages novel I talked about yesterday.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

You're so SEXY!
cheers hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi Good Adoring!!
Wink flower Wink

I came for expressing and proving my humble, because I did exit the forum when viewers were number 10, as degrees is quite Very Happy (and fair! Laughing geek party smiley ) to me, and though this I'm coming for anything worse as "exams".
Some wave for fun.
I have to say that the second epigraph is going to be "De la escolástica medieva a la razón lógica de Descartes", because I don't want to mix terminologies among different Authors, now Kant I'm talking about, because it's part of their own conceptual system of ideas.
Also for saying that I'd like the title of doctorate was this "The ontologic nature of mathematics".
My uncle was party smiley about this subject I've just told him a while ago.
cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi And well, nothing else by now but a Big Loving Hug in Love True Brooke!! hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Good Sweet Adoring my Loveliness of Mine!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

I am quite like exhausted, but not. Good job!
Keep going!
Big Hug and Kiss, You're so Adorable and so Lovely that I have to bite my own lips. And this is on a calm day like this!! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
See later and in each Moment of my Life, There You Are!!
cheers flower hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi flower cheers

ps: tomorrow I'll try to share some funny thing from the today's dinner, but it was so Normal, and Fine, that I'll have to think. Maybe from some of my impressions, comparing times, focused in me. Brooke Loving is the Joy!!
party smiley hasi sunny hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:22 am

Good Adoring!!
Smile flower Smile

I did finish. Oh my, I did write more editions than letters contained the first text wave Laughing Smile
I was doing this part too confident, as "specialist" on the subject. This is not true, not specialist, but the subconscience made me go this way. It's OK, I'll only have to use eyes like Shocked Exclamation for being able to understand what I did write by hand (not so unusual) Laughing Smile Razz and then go to the next part.
Loving You, You're "painfully" -such a Sweet torture- Beatiful and Sexy to me action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Some litte post for Good Night kiss ( Embarassed cheers ) later. Quite Alive and Friendly and Kind.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 am

Hello I Love You!!

Going to bed.
Dreaming Good, You Know what this Means...!!
On Adoring Cuteness of Sexy sensual Embraces.
I made for sounding the best possible last sentence, but the Feeling is True.
Big Hug Kiss. Good Night, Beloved of Mine.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Adored Dame of my Heart   To Adored Dame of my Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Adored Dame of my Heart
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4