Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:42 am

Hi, Good Morning action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Very Good Day.
Do Admit some jealous me, yesterday. Well... It's all very different to usual relationships and friendships, and some way years, their weight, was recognized by subconscience. I could not stop this feeling, and did not want. Much better to play around with it, as I did (though there were some images very tough and hard to see in Video, I was not looking for them: True!; TOO MUCH SERIOUS THING, KIDS AND HUNGER!; DISTURBING if you don't build some kind of protecting wall).
All is True!!
Chocolate Must Go on, but Moderate, Moderate. This would be my answer.
As soon as I take my books again, temperature will get much healthier levels.
I will not be late.
Next time We See, I'll be a doctor. And then I'll can say, for adding something to the "classic" one word Smile Laughing Smile , "Hello, this is a doctor, ready to serve, for maintenance or repair"-
flower Smile Laughing Smile  flower 

It's just a like "dirty" comment. Obviously, I'd Never say anything like that.
If I See again, Hopefully, NORMAL AND GENTLE.
Truly, those Ideas for Helping Community, are so Important.
It's the making of "self-feeding" processes, some kind of dinamics that, it's a fact I know, Increase Levels of Healthy Staying and Confidence in All Communities. Very Good! God Bless!
Ah, and I Love You!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS BEAUTY, IT'S PURE ENERGY FOR GOING AND GOING FOR BETTER action smiley 
See later, Big Hug for Everybody!
Lady, You're so Stunning and Admirable to my eyes!! cheekey smiley action smiley 
cheers hasi party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:55 pm

my Beloved,

now Needed some geek 
I have remembered that I Have to be shoot for posting some pictures of the Poem that is my face, for You (tongue smiley cheers Laughing Smile Wink )
Without these things of Smile ... (not about bad prejudicing of quality of material, LOL, just Expressing the Need of the LOLs -scientist terms Smile action smiley 
cheekey smiley Now made Sense!! cheekey smiley 
flower love smiley flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 am

Hi, Good Morning,
Smile action smiley 

Ready for a New Week. Great Rest Today. Very. Wishing Very Well.
Thank You for Messages, Very Kind.
This Week is going to be Strong for Task. I'll Enjoy it Very Much.
Good Staying, in the inside, Wow! You, too!!
flower Love You! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Very Beautiful, Very, Looks in that Video. And Lovely Sexy!
I am in ABSOLUTE Control Smile Smile 
Good Heart, under the "lights" I will NEVER let emotions explode anymore.
It's Survival Instinct!
But I can Appreciate, Publically, the Beauty and the Sexy and the Goodness!
Thank You! I'm Enjoying!!

I've got good amount of task today here today. Monday I'm taking free for going to the presenting. Have to try to finish some things between today and tomorrow.
I'm still not being used to work and study againg, but I'll do.
I've got 3 years ahead (by now). Oh my! affraid cheers 
Anytime You Want to be Comunicating to me, it will be so WELCOME!!
God Bless!
flower I Love You, True!! flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Only said that for Calm, and for not feeling like "autistic", just in case.
We can Go on the same Good Here, as these last years. Everything's OK!!
Came for saying this and for One.
First of All, Came for Telling Brooke Shields that I Love her and How WONDERFUL She is.
After, Community came too. God Bless, Love!
Brooke, First.
Here OK, Brooke!! action smiley 
I Love You so!!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
action smiley 

ps: You're Perfect to me. And there's so Much to Do, in this World. You Bring me Hope, Energy, Motivation, Faith and Love.
Without You, it could never be the same.
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 am

Hello, again, for a Moment,

You are The Beautiful Living Poem, Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

Came from walk, Relaxed, not trying too hard.
Obvious: can not handle that level for all morning and day, 7 days a week.
I know it's known.
Smile Smile 

That Picture, it's "ignitive", in any case.
This state of mind, was not very usual in me. Only moments after specific achievements. Now it's more constant and fixed.
This state is good for representing, p.e., some fine walk in the country.
Testing myself: Albinoni Adagio listening. How do I react to See.
Well, even more conscient of Beauty but much less affected.
There're Very Interesting Studies about Transcendental Power of Music.
Not mistery itself as Real (gregorian music or gospel...), but till what Point is beyond the normal sphere of brain about 5 senses, the Power of Music.
I'm affraid for the "objectivator" I've become.
Smile Smile 

Going to Picture.
flower Key Word: FAMILY, INTIMACY, more than Normal Feeling flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

Investigation and "selfexperiment" is concluded.
Smile Laughing Smile 

Love You Very Much. All these things are substitutions of the Embracing!!
In my brain feels like most intim, Love in Your Glance!!
See later, Love You so!!
It's True that it's difficult mixing this state of mind with that I used to have when writing poems. Nothing about The Love.
Confessing: in fact, True, I'm waiting for myself for some kind of next inner step about Poetry.
With Your Help, I Know it will Come!!
Have to go to Work.
See in a while, Loving Very Much!! action smiley 
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 am

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

How are things going!
Here quite well. Prepared for another working day. I'm already anxious for start studying too.
Studying has changed me, for Good.
This is: yesterday's night was watching one of last movies, not complete because it was too late. The fact is that at night I have dreamt about violence. It's the first time I remember this happens to me related to a movie. There even was a kid, real life, who we used to call Jackie, as his name. True (and don't ask me why, because he was as american as Coco Chanel, but...). The day before yesterday, with those Ladies, we were talking about those kids, and one named this.
Really, there were very tough fists in the air, but we were kids.
Metaphore in my subconscience (who perceived some kind of tough negativity in movie) to Save my Honest Mission and Intention: Working for One, as Feeling and as Sense.
This morning, feeling quite Good about All. I mean, Sublimated, by these words too, into Peaceful Staying.
I'm Very Conscious of my Reached Goals, Actually, and those for Come.
That Truly Helps!
Smile Smile Smile 

When relaxed, I can reach, aproximetely, 450 or more pushed keys by minute.
My uncle Toni, with mechanic and classic typing machine, more than 550. True. He was doing more than 100 than the second, when they measured them.
Today He's going to Hospital, to See if can be Operated for EPOC (high difficulties for breathing, because of long years of smoking-his case is Serious).
I'd Truly Want it Could Be Possible. He's Still Young!
Said a Prayer, yesterday's night.
Shared.

Though we are not very hopeful about that, I will not lose faith.
I'll say results.
Brooke, Love You Very Much, so True. Vision of You, specially last Pictures, comes with me everywhere I go.
See later, not so late!!
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

One Poem, Today, for Last Endless!
Means to me More Day by Day!!
To only Try to express, You make my Soul Feel like an Electrified Calm Sea.
Captured in Your Glance.
What a Beautiful Day, and Next Ones Coming.
flower See in a while, I Need You!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!!
Feels Good, the Walk and Stretch.
Was talking for a while to workmate whose daughter loves philosophy so much. First exam, 3'5 over 10. It's normal, it said to her. In first we had in COU, year right before university, only two people did not fail on exams.
Conceptuality is very special, compared to others, talked many times.
I know I'll be able to transmit all I may "discover" from the "high" conceptuality.
The fear from painful emotions because of anxiety (very fundamented! Smile ) is gone. Dealing Well.
Hope I be able to See some Pictures from that Event, Honoring in New York, Brooke.
Your Speech would be such a Beautiful Prize.
But no pressure. Anything will be Welcome.
Going to some working, See later Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 am

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

Good Morning Love.
Too much hearted does not mean always good.
Yesterday some rough talking maybe, I don't know.
If Intention was to put my conscience away from anger I had fallen it because of last Watchings, You Successed.
I Feel Much More Peaceful. It was a chain of things happening. Nothing about You or Here, I Swear.
For my situation, I'm specially vulnerable to some "opinioned" fiction from the screen.
I Have to Totally Understand it as what it is and FORGET any possible personal reference, well intentioned or not.
I'm Reading that Book, it's Good. I'll Share.
You Look so Beautiful. It's Adorable How You're Looking as Xena. It's Impressing and at the same time Highly Sensitive Looks. Very Emotional, and Perfectly Reflecting Your Character. Talking about Picture I'll Post.
Performance, if it has to be Funny, You've got All Skills Needed for that!
I'd True Like to See Everything Possible.
You're a Complete Bright Heart with walking legs action smiley 
Going to take a Look. In a moment Posting Xena.
My Fantasy will get Really EXCITED tonight action smiley 
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers Smile 

How are things!!
Here came for a while. Not for much Tries for transcending. Just some Fine Staying!!
Beautiful News!
Going well by some rest. Going as Depend on me. Going for Love!!
Made some Nice by Music.
Some fun is that, though it's obvious, Like so much as fun that I explain: All Good Songs: "Bamb-oleo" to "vamp" and "acuarela" to "tocar", Music and Life. And from Here to Fun, and Touch.
cheers cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

I Love You.
Whatever, I'll Always Stay.
And, someday, when Peace is Safe, and there're guarantees for this, no matter if decades Needed, I'll come back to See You!!
Till then, almost everyday I'll Come; to Eternity, my Love.
I've got a big amount of Job to be Done -taking chance for Saying Thank YOU Everybody, Please!- and on these days I'm really lazy. My mind is to busy about You. I'll come to terms again with this.
So Much More Fine than yesterday, the Driving and the Loving!!
I read, today I'll do it for some more time. I'd Like to Have already Built the House by now, a Beautiful Castle to be Honest Smile Smile , but the Road is so Beautiful, I've lately Noticed. Chosing Well, I am going to Enjoy so Much. I'm taking the Best of Two Worlds, Feelings and the Thinking.
God Bless!
flower I Love You, I Love You, with my mind and my Heart!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
action smiley 

ps: You're so Beautiful!!
Smile tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

How are things!! Coming from some walk, and after a while, have to say how Good does Feel the Fresh Air in the morning.
Never alone.
That Song, Listened today on the Radio, and it's Like Making Sense on History.
Brooke, today two Ladies in a car Have cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Very Much at me geek 
Well, today shaved and white t-shirt and black shirt and jeans...
Not looking bad. As we gentle People say here, "gusta?" Smile Laughing Smile 
This was some lol! for Moving some Energy Here.
Clearly ONE!
Smile party smiley Smile 

Well, obviously not for flatering to One like You... Competition, whatever level I could have achieved in this subject "being Liked", You...
Well, so it's just for some Fun. Moving Energy.
Quite candid, I think.
cheekey smiley See in a while, Love Your Person Very Much!! cheekey smiley 

ps: I've got wills for start Reading. Now Mind is almost Completely Recovered from last task. Not physical, more psycological. And I made much efforts, Conceptual and Thinking terms, reading, "síntesis" for Trying Deep Extract...
Now some Good Energy on the Job! You INSPIRE!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi, LOVE,
Smile Smile 

the last post for a while today.
When read what I said in last one, almost start getting that state again, but more calm. Properly Staying for the context. Work, public...
But it's True All You Make me Feel, You've Made me Feel on this morning.
Dealing Well with All, OK. Fine, Calm.
But Love and Passion can never end. NEVER.
See in a while.
That Glance of You. Each Day is More and More Beautiful, and Each Day Makes me More and More.
Your Figure in that Dress is my Imagination exagerated by Reality.
And things You Do are All I could Dream You'd Do, as Human Possible in these Beautiful times.
See in a while.
flower Till then, I'll be Holding You in my Heart flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Just saying what I just said is not about going or so. Just Different State of Mind about.
Need for my Focusing. It's Important, my Task. At the very least for the justified expectations I've got about it.
But Staying. Of course!!
I forgot to mention it's "Día Universal del Niño". Happy Day for All!
The other day I could know some internet servers are going to take some (only some) measures for stopping pedophile activities in the net. Bravo!
Though it's so FAR from being Enough, Bravo.
I've become very sensitive about these things (I know even me was suspicious of being one of them, and that truly marks one person Rolling Eyes ), and I think it's a Criminal Activity, though it's only virtual.
Polices are Making Big Task about it.
Had to say. It Needs Collaboration from All.
Come On with this! action smiley 
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Sending Many Greetings. This is coming to the "mastering" times, though it's gonna be a little longer, and more intense but not that much.
Need for Doing Well.
It's just like All Happened was Only Virtual Experience.
I can Deal Very Well with this.
flower In this Virtuality, I Love You Very Much, Always Caring!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: don't You think I don't have my own problems in my own houses, oh yes, I am very busy, even only for worries I have to face everyday, I am.
The neighbour is very irritating too (invasion of intimacy by subtile methodes), very, but if this is what "they" Want, it's OK. Much better if responsible people control him. It's really irritating.
Well, it's OK. I'm accepting all kinds of "thankfulness" for my Working Efforts, of course Laughing 
And each day I'm having more fun about the indirect draws of something I'd virtually call "concept near to me" I find on the screen. It's quite Shocked , the "perverse" imagination of People. I just find it Funny!
I am not feeling I've got any kind of debt with anybody, excepting with my Aptitudes for Good: Work!
Truth: I'm not angry with these things. Just Virtual Experiences to me. From my knowledge of People and Situation, it's Very Easy to Do to me now.
Only Talking Global terms, NOTHING personal.
Smile Smile Smile 

psII: Sorry, Brooke, Love Existing, I had to say that!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:44 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

What a Beautiful Lovely amount of Pictures! cheekey smiley 
Good Pictures... Sorry, I mean, Good Morning; Heelloo Beautiful Smile action smiley party smiley 
wave lol! tongue smiley cheers 

True Fresh and Moving New Energy for brain and for heart, those Ones.
Later I'll Post some.
You Look Ravishing (revisiting cheek, Yours, by a caring kiss of fire) There.
Last composed "sentence-drama" Smile Smile was some difficult for an "englishman" like me. I think I achieved the Expressing I Wanted.
flower Loving Very Much!! flower
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower  

ps: Inspiration, All has a Sense to be found. We just need to search for it, because we are the one Making.

psII: Making, virtual terms, (...). And ethimology is not from the word "virtue".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!
Found out this,
http://wunc.org/post/he-s-greensboro-north-carolina-s-famous-singing-waiter

This Gentleman is Very Good, and danced and got kissy with You "then-graduate" Princeton's. Beautiful Memories. How Nice. Sharing!

Well, yesterday, according to previous plans, I did what I said I'd do. About my homework duties, that was not so usual. Now it is.
Good Work Here today.
Those Pictures from yesterday were Very Beautiful, Brooke. How Lovely!!
I'm Listening. The Truth is that I think I am not expected to be calling by phone.
I say for just in case. It's not closed ears, just "sherlock" deductivity on my own  Smile Smile 
Anyway, Listening.
All Messages from today, from FRIENDS to me, quite Good.
Feel Good, this whole stream of Good Human Vibrations of the Hearts!  Smile action smiley 
I've started new Book. William James' Pragmatism, and it Looks Good. For "Coincidences" I Know, Thank You!, Truly Fits to me: his own life and his thinking. I mean, nothing exactly the same, in any place, but quite things in common. The most similar to me, with all humble mood possible (just, as All Human, Searching for bondary simmilarities with others, in this case, from my intellectual World): way of facing worries, and type of worries themselves. Yes, things in Common, though obviously different situations.
Well, going to some Work.
I'm Listening to Christmas Music. Want to Bring the Most Beautiful Possible. And I don't feel bad at all while Listening. In fact, I've ALWAYS Liked!
Brooke, You and I will Always be Good FRIENDS Here. And even, in the case someday time came, in the World too. Romantic Love asides, this is True  action smiley 
See later, Loving!!
 cheers cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi, again!!
 Smile Smile 

It's True, Picture was One of first I had of You. I have not so many Pictures of You as many other Fans, mainly because here in Spain publicated magazines were not that big number as there, and also, as any other International Celebrity, because of having to share space with Spanish Ones. So, each Picture was a Treasure even More Appreciated. It's such a Enlightening Sensation, this Sharing of those years. I was such an Innocent Person.
I Do Still Believe in the Power of Innocence. I DO SEE IN YOUR EYES, EACH TIME I LOOK AT YOU. The True Innocence in You, and Your Lovely Brightness, Do Truly Move me for life.
I don't care about anything from the past. Reasons, motivations and anything. I don't even need to know anything about.
I Only Care about Loving You!! You Catch my Heart and Make a Salad of Tenderness of it, so Easy, Lady and Angel of Mine cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came only for some errand walk of Imagination, for Inspiration. And some Nice share, if Possible.
No, I did not dream about the Touch tonight. Or, at the very least, I don't remember.
This, Dream or not, may affect for Good my unconscience, but the problem is that my conscience feels the same lack. Sustitution of You by keys of computer, biological terms on skin, it's not exactly the big solution  Smile Smile 
I do Transcend over it, use my mind and imagination and my adquired certainty about the fact Here You are, sometime. And then I do connect the two times, Yours and Mine. And Here it is, the Touch.
Yes, the Work in Thinking is not letting much space for fun imagination. At the very least, I tried  Smile Smile  I'm Playing for Good!!
About Romantic, I am only "good": at poems and at hugs (and kiss too). Nothing else. And much more since I am taking big part of my brain for those abstraction tasks (quite easier than before have to say, True: benefits of Practise).
Though not being the best for "romeoing", aside those two expressive ways I said, I Do Really Try, Everyday.
One of these days I'll be for pictures. Already made the idea. I think fun and nice.
Very boring me, have to admit, when surroundered by Thoughts. About things that DO NEED my Attention, like Driving, have no problems, but about ordinary things that don't bring, incorporated, a mental alarm for my brain about the URGENCY of constant Attention, about those things I'm a real disaster, confess. I can see something in the house out of place, and have to change my walk for going from one place to another, for each day because of it, and not be Real conscienscious of the Fact thing is there and that I should take it to its place. True, not secondary intention, Reality of me. And not only now that I'm studying. Always with mind in the highs, whatever be the subject of thinking. It's AMAZING and  Laughing Exclamation to me (I'm finally  Laughing in mind and heart for something truly funny to me that I'm saying). I see it, one time and another, even for weeks, and it's like it was simple another dimension, different to my own one.
It's  wave , Very. And, in fact, makes me  Laughing  Obviously, because it does not happen when delicate situations about Integrity of People. Then, my senses are 100% down from the high to down to earth. Everybody in the street Saved  Smile Laughing Smile 
Now satisfied about some Light Bringed.
 flower  party smiley  hasi  All I'm Doing is for that, Love of Mine, Adored!!  hasi  party smiley flower 
 cheers  love smiley  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 pm

my Adored for Existence,
 Smile Smile 

came for some thinking Here, open mind.
Thankful (Like many Actual Movies, and from past years too, True!)  action smiley , I Do Share More deeper my thinking.
F... We are One! ( Laughing Laughing Laughing )
 Smile Smile Smile 

Also, this time (the most important conclusions still need Spanish) Try by English.
Philosopher William James says that "facts" are not true, facts simple are.
Oh, my, these conclusions are very difficult to understand.
He says the truth is result of doble influence: truths come out from facts, but after it (process of truth: experiences and discussions upon it) they come back again into them for creating a new truth.
From this, if I am not wrong: truth is convention result (meaningful convention, obviously: what works for real living; not only for particular but also for the whole body of theories of science; noticing that all indirect confirmations of truth -from experiences that others tell and share- are coming from a first direct confirmation on practical experience); I was saying, if truth is conventional, its supporting epistemological (sorry for using this word in context of this Author, he's not using except for critic of rationalist and its "selective" spirit: non comments because he's got a good part of reason, historical terms) structure are facts. Facts are not true, they just are. And they're involved with the truth that way I said from Author (process of experence).
But, insist, what does it mean, not being true but be.
What's false, does exist?
This is All turning around Levels of Language. And I am not talking about "noción semántica de la verdad", focused on levels of language and corresponding metalanguages that justify the truth of each statement made by the level "aftermetalanguage". It's complicated, but I'm going too far from first point.
Facts do represent an ontical reality, exist, but can not be true excepting by the involving process talked.
This is antinatural to our mental conceptuality. The Real Existing is the Essential Essence of what means that something is true.
Why we are condeming facts appart from epistemology when we're saying are real. If we say exist, we say they are real. If we say they're real we say they're true.
This Making One of Experience (reality around and conscience) can never work, logical terms.
For the well felt need of fixing some kind of truth (even James talks about possibility of someday achieving the Absolute Truth -something fun, from the moment I don't believe it, excepting in another "Life", something beyond this Existence, so the discussion is nonsense in this point); for that need, I was saying, feel the need for legitimize what he calls as "half truths", from the moment they are continuedly changed by experience, as "Legal" Truths. This is in fact what's Moving him on his way, in my point of view.
Price is impossible to achieve: changing logic structures of existence of our thinking, and of reality (as mirror making our mind).
Facts we do have to admit can change, as modern science says. The same way the truth changes, facts change. Modern science says that quality of being a fact is correspondence of truth. And this is Logically correct.
James, even He Admits it, is more worried for the truth than the same rationalists. Fascinated for it. And his emotion blinds him (LATELLY I'M BEING MORE AND MORE SORRY WHEN I SAY THESE THINGS. GOD BLESS!). Those facts that simply "are" become, undercover, even more mysthical than the absolute spirit of idealism. This has to be added to the philosophical mistake.
Truth is a Need for Human. Its Search and the Certainty about some Kind of it. Some Peace for the Soul. All things I've been talking about.
From the moment facts are truth or false, depending on theory and paradigm from each moment of science in history, but at one level that we have to recognize as relative (if we stop holding a cup of tea, this will fall on the land, before Newton and Einstein and All in the Future, if circumstances don't change); Big Sense of Truth Needs to Catch Metaphysical Treatment.
Reasons:
1) Nature of Pulsion in our mind. It's not only a logical subject, there's a pulsion and a Need for it. And there's so much Emotion Involved with the process.
2) The same fact explained between (): actually, what we're still discussing (if we're not talking about decissions from a particular that belong to physical world -social is much more complex and difficult-, I mean, theories, these have to be related to border lines of our knowledge when we're still discussing truth or falseness)
3) The limits of Human Mind as I explained before: we have to talk about Structures of Reality in specific contexts: origen of Human. This is a Truth. Beyond this context, bordering the infinite ("universes", how many, when, where...) or the closed universe where we don't know many things (as concept) and the opposite size, we can not fix the Truth. But to say this is just telling a Truth, also, to be added to the Global Concept of it, as the meaningful narration we All Need.

Well, well, well, I was very Emotioned when wrote this. Not very fulfilled by the sense after this talk, all too much precarious in my mind. Have to take another look.
OBVIOUS: In Love and Candid, I've not been thinking (after seeing what I wrote and think about possible thoughts upon what I naturally said, Admit) about any second meaning I SWEAR.
Post and read again for a while. Coming later.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:48 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I had a very well rested night. Nerves down. From inner Peace around Here, to some "yoga" (on my own, my stretchings and breathes) in the bed by some electric and dry higher than normal temperature. Very Well RElaxed.
Good Time!!
And Superbowl on Sunday night. It's not going to be easy at all ( Smile Wink Smile ).
Well, by now some Work here and Here ( wave Shocked Very Happy Smile ). Yes, today some Good Work to be Done. I'll Keep Posting.
See in a while, Loving Very Much!! action smiley 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi,

some other pieces.
"Un apunte personal sobre la Verdad

Quién puede explicar el crimen contra la humanidad que constituyó el holocausto, 6 millones de muertos. Quién puede explicar muchas otras cosas que, sin llegar a tal precisión eficaz en los métodos ni a semejante efiencia en cuanto a resultados, han sucedido y sucederán, por desgracia, en la historia colectiva de la humanidad: podemos citar, del pasado, todos los procesos de descubrimiento, conquista o colonización.
De principio, hay que intentar responder teniendo muy presente lo dicho por Rorty “hoy” sobre el peso del sentimiento respecto a las decisiones prácticas y teóricas que adoptamos en la vida, las cuales generalmente atribuimos a causas lógicas de razón universal o común (“cualquiera en mi lugar haría lo mismo”), perfectas –precisamente por este carácter- para nuestra autojustificación .
Pero dar una explicación casi completa a la pregunta inicial requiere añadir bastante más. Algo muy importante se contiene en esta frase de la sabiduría popular: “cada uno cree lo que le interesa, quiere o conviene”; porque, en realidad, más allá del peso “epistemológico” en general que Rorty les reconoce, los sentimientos y las emociones no son siempre y necesariamente del tipo que moralmente calificaríamos como “buenos”, en un contexto idealmente objetivo y universal de equidad individual y colectiva para la toma de decisiones.
Ante situaciones de alto rédito (económico, de recuperación de amor propio… -hay que recordar la situación de Alemania tras la I G.M. y las medidas drásticas a que se vio sometida, por tratado, sobre la limitación de su soberanía; y también hay que recordar su crisis económica tras la guerra), la mente humana es capaz de hacer abstracción de muchas cosas. Es decir, cuando el beneficio obtenido es grande, y el mal causado no aparece como radicalmente perverso o excesivo, ni en lo que se refiere a la gradación moral de la acción en sí misma (por constituir una supuesta compensación casi natural que pensamos es merecida para nosotros, como contrapartida del mal causable –“nunca podemos estar seguros”, nos conviene pensar, sobre la auténtica efectividad o no del supuesto mal) ni en lo referido a la magnitud de sus efectos reales (por desconocer las auténticas cifras y/o implicaciones relativas al posible mal causado); y, además, es posible también no atribuir a nuestra propia autoría (al menos, directamente) la puesta en marcha y ejecución de dicha acción (somos meros gobernados, obedecemos órdenes…); la mente humana (como se ha demostrado –así funciona nuestra mente humana) puede superar y aceptar –y hacerlo, incluso, satisfactoriamente- situaciones que en contextos diferentes nos resultarían moralmente no sólo inaceptables sino, incluso, insoportables. Hacer abstracción de lo que no nos interesa (porque va contra nuestros propios intereses egoístas) y sólo centrarnos en los beneficios son dos puntos esenciales que constituyen el procedimiento más eficaz para superar situaciones en que, apriorísticamente, se podría prever una lucha interna importante en la psicología del sujeto, por cuestiones moral
Por estos motivos (y sin extenderme más), creo que la Verdad, en su sentido moral y filosófico profundos, más allá de la llamada verdad estratégica “para triunfar en la vida y en los negocios” (algo que en los límites de la legalidad LEGITIMABLE es moralmente correcto, y algo en lo que no tengo ningún interés de tratar ahora), es tan ESENCIAL como bien moral común (de todos) no meramente epistémico ( si bien ambos, lo epistémico y lo moral, conforman un vínculo vital –y de sentido- inescindible). Un bien que ha de ser cuidado de forma preeminente por TODOS.
Tres puntos fundamentales se pueden al respecto:
1) La educación, en general, y la educación moral, en particular.
2) El diálogo social permanente, transparente, vertical y transversalmente efectivo en su realización.
3) La posibilidad cierta (desde el autoconocimiento vital-moral-cognitivo que he intentado expresar en líneas anteriores) de crecer juntos en la formación, mantenimiento y desarrollo de una consciencia y de una cultura auténticamente morales. "

God Bless Human!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello,

very Beautiful Videos and Pictures from the day.
Came for posting yesterday's text but some modificated, only parts that are more strongly printed by computer, as letters bigger. Not very much, but well, important.
I've been sending to Professors too these things.
I've got many Philosophy appointments for next days. IMPORTANT. What Classic greek Philosophers said... So Important to Understand All of the Deep lying under the supperficiality of these days.
I'll Use so Well for my Task. Very Focused. "El bien moral", to Try to Explain and Understand and Share it and Protect, is my Motivation for Life.
Next friday, 7th: WLa ciutat romana a les Illes Balears: un model de construcció", by Margarita orfila Pons, "catedràtica d'arqueologia de la Universitat de Granada".
And going, also, to another cycle, so Greatly Connected to what I'm writing about Rorty and his Theory of Truth, "XII Curs de l'Aula d'Humanitats", all by Professor Francesc Casadesús. Subjects like: "philosophy vs wisdom", "mesure and cosmos", "origen of concept of nature "physis", between literature and philosophy", "to think about the dying to explain the living", "the power of word: myth, epic and logos", "god: origen, making and evolution of concept of divinity" "from the greek ethos to moral from Rome".
Wow! And more things. Upon air conference on the 14th, about "philosophy and love" I think. And another cycle...
BIG TASK, I'M NOT TIRED, WANT AND NEED TO WORK. PHILOSOPHY, MORE THAN A HOBBY, IS IN MY VAINS. FOR ALL THAT BRINGS, AT ALL LEVELS POSSIBLE TO IMAGINE.
Yesterday, watched a part of "El tormento y el éxtasis", with Charlton Heston (Michael Angelo Buonarotti) and Rex Harrison (Pope). After all, when ended "la Capilla Sixtina", the Pope asks him: "and what have you learnt from all this time?". The Artist answer: "that I'm not alone". And Pope answers: "do you want to know what did I learn: that we are not alone".
MAGNIFICIENT. It seems already impossible to say more by less words.
God Bless, Peace and Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I was reading yesterday opinions of Rorty on Quine, and I don't know if I was more  wave Quine's ideas, quite contradictory, or Rorty's ones about him, quite confusing.
As it's not essential, not exactly could say, I'll Follow Professor advices, and will not get too lost in it. Keep reading.
So, today not much Philosophy to share.
I'm Happy about How Good can be my Ideas for Help the Reason and the Hear of Human. It's True. And, what the..., without selfconfidence and hope we're not going anywhere, so... Good job!
Well, getting calmer and calmer state. That last movie I watched, truly made me very angry, very. (yes, I'm not so  wave about changing my state of mind, I connected all, and I still have no proves about what was exactly the origen and author idea for that, from the moment I could see mixing of People involved in the same web: IT'S OK I SWEAR!)
But it's OK now, going on. One more. Motivation, because it's more good Demonstrating points for All I've been telling about the Need for the True Caring about Human Development.
I'm not any longer waiting for any kind of help, wise or kindness from that place of movies, have to say too, but it's OK too, I'm on my way and just Want to Help. Nothing else, I SWEAR! I'm not against, True! Without Tolerance, we're not going anywhere. I have to go beyond personal feelings for or against my person. That's what I honestly think can be called "making a difference" for the Better!
Today some rest and some sport and somre reading, but moderated, because it was a hard morning of Working.
And tomorrow more, but better as calm.
God Bless, I'm not surrendering about the fight for The One Conscience of Love in Human. I Swear!
See tomorrow.
Tell Brooke that I Still Love You, Now and Forever!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: whatever!!
 cheekey smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley 

psII: this word, only by changing one letter, "r", "whate-r eve"...  Wink  Smile Come on, it's OK. Very Beautiful the Video from Foster Grant, True.
You're Looking as Beautiful as Always, and More Lovely I'd dare to say.
Love You!!
 cheers  hasi  cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

Highly Lovely Lady of Mine.
Having Fun for this too far going on familiarity for expressing, but it's not for expressing, "hey, I'm a big male", though I am  Laughing Smile , it's for some Cute Time.
Following Videos, while Working, for Expressing my Mind is Focused in the Good Working, not about vengeances of kids.
Now I'm going to have some meal, and I have to say that though I am not going to eat "marrón glacé=castaña confitada y glaseada"  Smile Laughing Smile , I can remember the Movie "El castañazo"  Laughing Exclamation , s-kating on ice, and that couple of "glassed" twins, that were truly  wave . Just some Nice fun!
For Sense for have some  party smiley tongue smiley 
God Bless You All, Here Working!
Smile party smiley Brooke Connection is Kissingly Up!! party smiley Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 

ps; the Bond is so Real Together!! God Bless this Love!!
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next