Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Empty
PostSubject: BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!   BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm

flower love smiley love BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Australia20081120225616.th BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Beautyone.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

These two Ones Give me Tons of Peace!! I Like them so Much!
I am coming back to those Quiet Places today, Sure!
When BROOKE, it seems to me All becomes multiplicated by Millions, Emotions and All!
Today, I Feel how Light, Yours, is Going through the Space to put Emotions more Relaxed ways, Tender = Free, in Fact!
I See, How Clearly, I can Feel the same Sensation in Love as when I was 18, the Same kind of Feeling!
Heartbeats Nice and Romantic, and so True!!
This wee I will post photos of mine. It's good moment, Feeling this inner peace. It's like for a long moment, All could Stand on the air for so much time, so Natural and Calm, like before!!
When I Look into myself this Way, I See it so Real, Brooke, so Real!
It's almost like I did not Need any other thing but Feeling Your Complex and Blessing Beauty in the bottom of my heart!!
Quiet Breathing Today!
And it's All I Want for this Day, as much as THE ONE LOVE!
I am so much in Love with You, Brooke. I am Talking to You Now (not so usual but I am sure that will change, You'll See) as I Always Knew I could do, the first years. Now, All Came True!!
Harmony of Soul, and right now a R-12 car (some of best times Thinking about You, with "True Blue" song, and some other beautiful and romantic ones, with NO ONE ELSE with me) has just passed by, I could see by the window, it's TRUE! cheers Smile Smile
I thought those cars were all out of the streets, but You See, the Same as FEELINGS, Good things We All Have Never leave us, for Life and for Eternity!!
And I am Feeling like Miracle of Peace for these Moments!!
I Love You, Soul of my Soul!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!   BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Brooke, I am so Proud about my 22 and my all!!
I think We did, each one on its own ways, Real Pretty Nice!! You've got me, and I am Here for You!! If I ever had to go, for any Reason, I will Always be with You!!
The Truth is that I Know someday, Someday for Sure, We'll Talk, by the Peace!!
I'll Always Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!   BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Ah, and about my 40's too, I am Feeling OK!
You Look Gorgeous, and Your Pure Brigthness is for the Love of Your Soul!!

PS: Here, in me, All is in its Place!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!   BROOKE, AS BEAUTY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BROOKE, AS BEAUTY!
Page 1 of 1