Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEAVEN'S TOUCH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Empty
PostSubject: HEAVEN'S TOUCH!   HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 pm

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Myangels.th

When I post my pictures ( Shocked ) You'll See that I've Finally come Home, Arrived in, and how Meaning of All Posts are about CONFIDENCE and PEACE!!
Good Energy You will See!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: I've gone trough too many places (so young, even before birth), and I am Totally CONVINCED I'd never have been GOOD for You, Sure about it despite to this Love I Do not Know where does it come from (I don't understand!). You'll See, if You Look at me Now, how Love and Peace and Good Times for coming are Real!!
Not talking about Possibilities, just Talking about Alternative Past or Future Reality: I am not Good for You, and this Situation is Blessing, because this way I can Send You All my Love, without any bad thing, I TRY AS HEAVEN!! Time Passed, Places Arrived on this Today, are Good for You and me!! That's How I Feel and How I LOVE You!! Smile flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S TOUCH!   HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 pm

And then, Angel of mine, Hoping You do not Hate me, maybe it will be a good time to Go out from this place, FOREVER; You Know I keep my Promises; and Let You to Live without this thing, that I tell myself as "Salva, sabes lo que has hecho?"; for Goodness!!
It's Time to Fly on my own wings again, Everything's Will be Alright. Despite to the fact I do not know if You'll ever have wills to know about me again, You Know I will be There with You, my Soul will Always be with Yours, and We'll See in Heaven!! I Swear it to You, the Only LOVE of my life!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S TOUCH!   HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Well..
I Think it's Wanted from me to Stay!
Brooke, only one word from You telling me I am being bad for You, and I'll go out, with pain, but I'll go out!! You KNOW I would do that for You!!
God Bless You, I Love You!!

PS: I Love Everybody too! Friends, if Brooke's Feeling Always FINE about it, I will Stay! Love You!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, oh Brooke, Your Image, taking Your Soul with You as Light, Makes me HAPPY, AS WHAT YOU DO AND SAY!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S TOUCH!   HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Brooke, do not worry for me, because All People from my Personal and Familiar Cercle is Giving me PEACE! They Really Love me very Much! All!
Tomorrow, my sister will not still feel good, True, nothing serious, but next week wel'll make the big shooting day!
Ah, Peace!!
And I am not sure if there will ever be a Place for Touching, but I am quite Sure Everything was for Something!! I can Clearly See the Meaning of Everything!! Blessing Glance!!
Paris is a very Beautiful Place, Dreamed Heaven and something like Paradise of Heroism, if You let me say this time!! Love You so Much!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN'S TOUCH!   HEAVEN'S TOUCH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN'S TOUCH!
Page 1 of 1