Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transcending in Touch!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Transcending in Touch!! Empty
PostSubject: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I Hope You Like this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6zwDgj7PCs
In my Heart, I'll Love You for Life and for More!! action smiley
This is a Subject for Joy, Never for sadness.
I've been Working Great. Focused. Your Existence and Your Doing, SO MUCH!!, Do Inspire till the Heaven to me.
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 am

Hi! Smile action smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxOLhuNXfM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzF26DtODk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9_vMJZmYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FgDles4xq8

God Bless, on the Nice fun. Today's Día Internacional de los Derechos Humanos.
So Good to Remember Well, on these days!
Love and Peace!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi!!

Posting this Video Music for the Goal the title of this post Represents,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZJLvOFqvoI

It's quite possible You don't like very much, I don't know, because it's a Music a little distant from the american, Good, styles I know.
But I'm posting because I Like it and the Memories that Does Bring to my Hearted mind; and, also, because the whole thing is quite Razz funny for the subject of the title.
For all of the thing, hope You may Like it.
I Love You!! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: Now Listening to "With a Little Love"... It's Precious to me!
party smiley sunny party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi!!

How are things. Another year behind and a little closer to the Future.
Happy New Year Here!!
Came for a little while. Biorhythms calm.
I've had the little Baby 9 months old. I did only feel as poorly beautiful me myself, in the two pictures that were taken to the both of us, for one time in my life Wink Smile
And New Year's Concert did have Choirs included this year...!
Smile Laughing Razz

I don't think it's possible to get a Mature person if you have never taken care of a Child. Though it's not the same as the Parenting for Life, the qualitative difference between first choice and nothing is Qualitatively so Important. God Bless Parents and Children!
Going to some Nice Dinner now.
Coming on the weekend, almost sure. And probably a little later today too.
I've been starting to think about structure of essay. This Reading I'm making will Really Help. P.e., for reflection about Heisenberg's Principle -"de incertidumbre"- and some other kind of epistemologic limits that are corresponding to it, not opposite terms, on the ontoepistemic level, I want to say, the human and natural key fundaments for our knowledge and thinking. I mean, I had studied it, but the More Learning the Better. I will make a first integration of all these things, in this my first essay.
Brooke, You're like some True Reference for my birth. Love's so Real.
Peace too, paradoxically, on and over the True Life's Passion!! action smiley
See later and Constantly!
cheers flower hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi!!

I've been having the Babies! Very Happy Razz bounce
And I'll have more till the 10th.
I did also See today, in "El Semanal" a Real Monographic, and Beautiful Cover, of Brooke Shields Exclamation
It's True that when I do feel real challenged and I do think the battle is worth taking time for, specially in this cases from Movies, where there's no real hurt for nobody, I do feel some fever state, biological.
But, well, it's All Expressed and the state gets much lower. I Do Feel how the state is starting to get lower, right now, after the first post.
"Confianza y seguridad" I did read from the Article. As I said, God Bless Parents and their Children!

Tomorrow is the day for "La Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos"... With the Babies it will be Tremendous and so Much Lovely to the Heart!
As You See, We Do Have Many More than just the "last ride"! Next year, and the next one... are going to be so Beautiful too!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

I am going to make some Music composition on Videos in the next post. Quite Razz Exclamation
I'm that way, if She is All Right with the Metameaning from Movies. It is as Freud says about the Psycoanalitic Studying: one time You Catch the beginning of the rope, You're Dominating the Situation of Making Sense, and then All gets less or more Easy, under the New Sense and Perspective on and from it. I'm Only Worried about She Seeing it, but when I think about her living difficulties, All Overreached, so Well and Beautifully, I Do Get Quite Calm about it too.
God Bless!
I've been making some good Advances for my concepts on conscience and consequences for concepts on human thinking structures and phisiology, in the perspective of Philosophy.
I'll share, by now, the new title, probably changing till getting the definitive status but not that much,
"Crítica integrada de la razón. La ontoepistemicidad metafísica necesaria".
The first title, Idea I did take from Tremendous Hawking's Book, is for the easy naming.
By the complete title I am catching all I'm saying and all I'm not saying in the book. In fact, after essay and then after doctorating and before mathematics and physics, I am going to make an essay on Morals. There's Time for All with Health.
Now going to make some post from last Beautiful Movie. It's Good, and so Good Hearted!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:09 pm

very Nice and subtile indication by shared metastories in whosay. But it just happens that I did always sleep well when I was a kid. The fact beings behind the wall maybe my father ... me up is nonsense. Failed therapy.
My Worries are about Real Actual World.
My lack of confidence and depression came from Illusions on an Actress that, obviously, had to end broken (for many things), and my untrusting and state of alert towards people came from two places:
- first, the part of my education touched by my father bad influences (there were good influences too), on too much manhood and dominating situations.
- the confrontation of this mistaken position to a real world that we all know is really cruel, specially for people who are different and may be over the media level on different fields (much worse the social fracture, from others and from onself I have to admit -I like to listen sincere confessions from some people in this type-, when its in quite pretty number of fields).
For all this, and for the lack of knowledge about situation (to love a woman, says the song, does mean to feel helpless in her arms, but you hidden powers are not a woman to me, obviously Laughing I am not that wave action smiley ; so, understand my petition and accept it), and for the acumulated rage for years towards these being neighbours, and for the Real Big Noise, something against all Laws for Convivence, I am so Fixed on my Position.
you decide. Stop the stupid experimental cruelty or say good bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi!!

I'm starting to be a little tired, for the focusing and the "pulsioned" developing of brain in storm of logic and abstractivity. This coming is a rest for my nerves and breathing (I'm working under pressure of time, for finishing it today; first version of all I have to say today has to be finished before the littel and necessary walk of the day).
It's going to be a very brutally geek Laughing Smile concentrated text, but I think I'll be sharing the main actual ideas I've got on cognition, thinking and conscience in an almost less or more clear way. The reading of all texts I wrote before has to help for sure for that.
Loving Brooke Shields so Much!!

ps: and I hope You don't hate me after reading what I'm going to post, for so much "tostonity" shared!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi!!

Not much moving around, feels Good.
It's been a Very Moved day today, True not faked and not searched. But Well, You're so Much Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Going to have some rest, some Reading and some TV Sports today before going to bed for some more Reading, not too much.
To the dinner with Beloved Teachers I am not going to Very Happy on philosophy, but sharing Memories (I was not the typical study kid, though being serious and respectable and mature -this last they truly liked so much, express terms told me-; but they did see something different, and I am so Thankful for this, and I think it's the Time for Sharing All I'm Reaching I Know, less or more and quite Razz , for their Pride and Joy, now they're not Teaching because of retirment for their age; I hope we'll be able to repeat it, from time to time).
And now before going some Music, Trying to represent the development of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hmwcRLUr9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x6ICz4vChc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdj0TcDiqy0
cheers flower party smiley love smiley flower cheers

Hope I could Express and You Liked action smiley Smile

Adoring, I say See You Later but with non stops into the Loving Pure and wild!!
flower sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny flower

ps: I guess I've found good and easy arguments (not going too deep into this, because I am not wanting to write a 1000 pages essay, more than anything because I want to make it the most avalaible possible to all and, also, because I am in some urgency for making the original, quite consolidated in my mind, and it's time for this).
And You, Love, Move my deepest Ressorts of Mind and Heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 am

Hi!
Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile

I have to also Apologise for what I said by phone about him, Dalí. He was not crazy, as I said, he was playing a role for social face of himself. He was a Real Genius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SqwNrRTet4
"Gigolo", from end of the Song... scratch Talk to Woody Allen, we'll See what we can Do!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Razz action smiley

ps: He Did Really Love Gala, till the point rumors do say he was letting and even proporcionating Young Beautiful Male Lovers to her, for her Enjoying.
He was Connected to some other Geniuses in his youth. One of them Federico García Lorca, "Poeta en Nueva York".
For this last thing, well, for the coming back of the Poet you'll have to wait a little more, but he will come back on time for Sense.
Now essay, doctorating on mathematics, essay on morals, physics maybe and, in the end of the life near, when more melancolic (and hopefully with some roof on head and some meal for the stomached mouth) and wise, Final Poems on and for the Living.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good. Very Inspirational Videos, Beautiful, Friendly, Lovely Nice! Razz Embarassed action smiley
Big Task for Good Together. Keep on the neverending Way till There.
God Bless!

Brooke= Loving!! ( Embarassed action smiley )
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Hi Good Adoring Fine, my Angel Come to Earth!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley flower cheers

A little more Calm but the same party smiley bounce Here.
You're Heaven's True Source. Though You try sometimes to "teaz" me Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Here quite Well. My older Sister, Praying Now, has come and says She's going to Dr. tomorrow and starting new ways of life: working, healthy... Praying!
And this is NOT a simple double meaning at all. Yes, You're 3 years older than me, and?
We're so Perfectly Together Hearts to me!!
And body/faces... well, remember than I am supposedly born as more than a 8'5 over ten, so... Smile Razz Smile
Taking the day Easy. Familiar, Resting, Reading...
See later and for All of the Time, You're the Lady of my Heart for Life and More, I Swear!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley

ps: maybe what I said as philosophic problem yesterday I can less or more solve beautiful ways (but philosophy is a neverending road, for each and simple definition, it's different to mathematics, per example, where you can say, I did end the demonstration of this theoreme or anything like this; but quite Good I guess). The task is recovering those ideas from the "limbo" phase of sleeping.
Good job! Inspired Goodness!!
cheers Basketball cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

How Good Sweetness Around!
I'm on Renewed state of rested mind.  Though it's not good idea to get into the conceptual search beasty terms right now (that Movie is Looking Great!), Real Good Feeling the brain.  It's not before badly, quite Calm, but tired.
Many explanations, I'm getting tired from this excellence wave scratch Laughing
Brooke Loving, You're Perfect!!
cheers  flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:35 am

Hi!!

I'm going to be Working.
Oh, sorry, first of all, Good Adoring!! How are things!
I was talking about Work. I'll be doing out of my usual context for these two days, very social, and helping very directly to organizing this and so.
Well, quite Fine about it. I'll have no chance for taking a second for my things (I do my Task Fast and Well, more than usual, and there's always some time, usually, now I'm alone in my working room); but I think that even this Will Feel Great for a couple of days. Starting again hard in the weekend Well.
Taking easy, Good Loving Good Forever!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: the truth is that I've been doing so much good investigations and reading, and that the future coming so soon is quite nice on my goals on it. So, the psycologic Fact is that I'm quite Fine about All done by now and the Future doing.
cheers party smiley tongue smiley party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi!!

Now going to write, cheers / Mad (funny/lazy).
How good cuteness we can feel still.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dPnziwROfA
Dedicating to Memory as Tribute.
Here in Spain José Manuel de Lara passed away too. And intelectual editor, Loving Freedom and Culture as a kid, and a professional of business. I have NOTHING against HUMANIZED business. He was a Good Person.
God Bless the Two of them, Music and Letters Beautiful!

Demis Roussos was a True Source of Magic to me since very kid. Not much valuable as long as he was for so many People, p.e. Nei Marcos Lugao Friend.
My Mother told me the other day that the first Idea for Helping me (I was only very few months old, I could not use the discomachines") to Listen to "Cuentame" was my Grandma. I was stopping my Tremendous bounce , for 24 hs a day (the pregnancy of my Mother I Know was a Real Reason for this innate me) and could finallly fall asleep. And when it was on the daylight, me those 3-4 months on ther "walking" wheels "andador" was dancing on it to the sound of the Song. Yes, Dancing.
I did not know this Cuteness Heavenly. I Adore Children. I Was One.
"Was"...
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

God Bless seeing later and Always.
The next coming, Hopefully, quite Tired. This will mean Good Tasking.
Of course, Good Loving Good!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:17 am

Hi,

only for a moment.
I was not talking about the main line on the text of humor. I was talking about some saying on the moral responsability that I did not write well and clear enough. It's about the instinctive and not reflected... There I have to make some correcting. And, for sure, at some other good parts.
And I did not say for the fact You Did Go to LA, I Swear I said because of Coments from Very Bright TV Person, that made me think. On the fundaments, effects and importance of humor.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello,

I was remembering when I was a kid, quite little.
There was Always in my mind a metanarration of sense behind all I was doing through the daily living. This could be playing, going to school, watching movies, reading... But there was always a narration, far from perfect and not scientistically made, that was connecting everything like a superstructure of existence. And I remember how young I was, 3 or 4 years old. And I think that this, less or more intense, had to be in mind of all children at that ages and older ones.
For this, maybe, for the intensity of this metanarration for life, many problems for the daily living (usually quite absurd and unfair), something that I could see when I did grow a little more for the global living too; but also, I think for this i am being able to Develope All I'm Doing.
So, as I explained upon the limits of human mind as natural fundaments for the properly human and conceptual thinking; now I'm taking this character of mine for Good, on these normal and nice terms. I've got a ton of work.
Good Loving True! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Hi!!

Transcending in Touch, and quite High from the Mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxaGcV8EUWI
What an ADORABLE CUTENESS OF MUSIC!
In this state of mind and heart, from yesterday's night, it even makes Neutral Smile to me.
Dedicated to You, my Brilliant Beauty of Mine! action smiley Razz
cheekey smiley flower cheers love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi!! action smiley Embarassed (symbolic red face properly represents my state of mind when too much Razz )
Smile flower Smile

How many Friendly Pictures!
And that One of You from Whosay.com is so Adorable! And affraid for what I'm figuring out You did. Very Brave. I don't think I'm ready, if not Extreme Urgency for Life, to let me fall down on an empty space, though well bounded by safety good elastic rope. My Admiration True. And if it's not this, and just a Going Up the Mountain, Much Better and Admirable the same. How Beautiful You're Looking There, Love, so Touching Picture.

I did expend the largest part of the evening resting. I NEEDED so. I'm OK on time, and this Felt so Good. I think All Did Help for this!
Coming later for little easy night talk.
cheers hasi cheekey smiley hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm

I've started working again. Getting a little calmer for moments.
Staring over,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDZc9bdUZM
cheers Razz flower sunny flower Razz cheers

I, Weve got to have a Truly Young Heart!! Easier doing will come again.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers flower

How Wonderful and Incredible Pictures, on the Meaning.
I Do Believe. It's just from the beginning!!
Such a Heavenly Joy to my heart, it's Precious Moment.
I'm coming later tonight for an easy nice talk and Very Friendly Loving and Pure Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi!!

This is Just for Heartfelt Beauty, not any second bad intention at all I Do Swear!
It make me Crying or Very sad , again, for the Transcendent Beauty of Love on Art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pze_mdbOK8
I guess -I know- I was seen the day after Whitney Houston passed away, by some cameras or some drones.  I could not stop the crying.  It had only happened to me the day my Grandma passed away (at 22, because of the Pride and Hormones, I did "destroy" more than I did cry).  I did listen she had a bad character. Well... what People say... And in the case this could be true for some time, that' so Human, and I'm sure she had to have some reasons for feeling bad, that's when you are not nice for social life.
It was something Special, sadly but Real, and it Meant some Renovation and Vows of Firm Willing to myself for the Future.  A Vital and Emotional Sublimating of Feelings that I could compare to the also temporary going away of my Grandma.
She was Tremendous Artist, and There was Something coming from the inside of Her, beyond her Well Known Beauty, her Core, that was Splendorous to All.
It was a Human and Artistic Admiration I Truly Had and Will Always Have for Her.  And I'm Dedicating this Post to All of Her Family and to All who anytime may Need some Inspiration for any possible doubt on the True and Obvious Beauty of the Living.
There're so many Inspirational Sources from the Public Living; and the Global Beauty of Her was One of the Best I've ever Seen.
Rest in Peace in Heaven, and God Bless!  Forever in our Memory.

ps: Brooke, since I did See You on the Screen, I Never, Never, had another Platonic Romance in my Life; but this is not an stopping frontier for not being able to See and Share the True Beauty from this Living.
I Love You!! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi,

just a little moment of two.
It's not just for two, but as long as it's Transcending so Beautifully, it's Feeling almost the same to the Heart and to the Mind, both quite Inspired.
Lovely, this Love is going to last for more than the same living.
And How Beautiful, the Living, this Love is Making!!

ps: some selfish, just for a while. And let's Keep Working and Enjoying this Life.
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:22 am

Hi!

I don't know if it's some "magic" combination of keys I did push yesterday, or some "magic" from the net "going on", as actually good as it's usually going now; but the fact is that the size of the objects on my screen has become quite larger.
Great. Among other things, Good to my less or more usually tired eyes (computer, tv and reading).
As a "Intentions Declaration", while I was Listening to the Soundtrack of Super Tremendous Jeremiah Johnson (Epic but so sad, I know), I did call my thesis Director, for talking about the Work going of for Good.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Good!
Coming later for some more easy while, on the Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi!

How are things. Heer quite much more Calmy.
How Beautiful Friendly Pictures!
The Yours Were not that bad at all. Sorry me, I'm a little Mad for too many things, usually.
But, Please, Make the living wall and microphones do end, Please. I don't want to get angry those ways.
Just Be All Fair.
We've just been talking about a long terms Friend of my Uncle, who is quite Young and is very ill. It's very sad. And, it did also Crying or Very sad Calmed me.
Pictures Did Truly Help too!
Hmm... You are not only an idealized but also a factic Goddess.
My Nature does not let me to be those ways for all the time. I don't use to be this way. But so many things exciting my nerves that...
Well, it's OK. I'm OK about the things We Did. We Keep Going!!
Talking about other things, I've Worked Well. I am working more today, and I think I've got the inertial rhythm almost engaged, for this second part. I am Improving (the Teached told me too) day by day.
And on next wednesday a new cycle of 7 Conferences.
And I'm calling Teachers from Childhood the next week, for another Nice Dinner.
And...
I'm Peacefully Going to Rest.
Please, Sorry me, the too much hottie nerves my mistake today action smiley
See later for a little while, and for Always, and on Endless Loving True!!

ps: I've been giving a good beating to Nietzsche (You Are Not!! geek - Smile Razz Smile ; these Childish things of Us), because we can not lose the Sense of the Reason, the causes and the effects, something quite real. As one philosopher said to Zenon, I think, when this was telling those Parmenid things about the Immutable and Fixed Being, after stating to go away from Zenon and after he told him "where are you going?"; he said: The Movement Gets Proved on the Walking Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi!

as long as I less or more know myself, and as I do actually think I'm making things very good on the Task and the Sharing, I do know that if Video does never get posted ("The last to know" Song with Brooke Shields Pictures, Nice), I'll get Mad scratch
so, I'm Retiring, Absolutely, the "non petition" Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Making things Easy.
Because it's Necessary to Take Care for Keep Doing things Well. I mean, my physical highs, from the emotion and the thinking. Well, these at the very least. This does not mean at all I'm caring more about me than about others or Her; it's just for All, as I said.

More News: I'm making a drawn figure for the book. Yes!!! To explain the role of the symbolism, it will work better adding this way to the words.
I had never thought I'd be making explaining figures, but I'm doing. You can believe, for this I'm telling True, how study I was, when I was, oh my.
Nice Explaining!
And on the Loving Good the Time!! Coming later for a while, Seeing Always now I guess me.
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transcending in Touch!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: