Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Just for a moment.
"Estoy hecho polvo. Cansado" = "I am dust made. Tired"
Smile Smile

It's True. Wow. But there's still a pretty morning to be worked, and I am.
I Want to Write to You the Best Love Poems Possible ever. I will not make improvisations here. Well, some of them, but I Want the Best for You.
One thing is for Sure, You'll Have the Best of me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Hope automatical translations do not completeley erase the beauty from me.
Well, We'll Always Have my Pictures!!
Smile Smile

I Love You, I Love You!! This is How I am finishing all posts, but It's so TRUE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 pm

And I will keep on that Work for Love!!
That's the Meaningful thing to Do right Now, from the Heart and the Mind, to The One Soul!!
It's just How I'm Feeling, You're a MAGICIAN to my Emotions(Gill Gerrard and Patrick Jane are Great, but if You don't mind, I Prefer You a little More). love love love flower
cheekey smiley Smile flower Smile cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

Just LISTENING to the MUSIC!
So Much PEACE inside of me, unknown since long time ago.
"No m'hi sé trobar, aquí". Smile Smile
What the... ONE! God Truly Bless You All, from the heart of Mine!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower love smiley

I simply and Honestly Love You from the bottom of this Heart!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Brooke, my Brooke of Mine; so MUCH TRUE PURE LOVE!!
party smiley action smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Can You believe yesterday's night I went to sleep at 10:15 pm. It's True. Smile
I was Really tired.
Good this morning. Job tons here. Do it the best I can by the calm ways. That's how it is Good.
I could not finish the poem, but I will do it.
Brooke, Please, can we forget all bad things we said?
To me it's still the same.
You're an Angel to me!!
I, as us All, have said things and done things wrong. All! It's everybody's life what we should know PERFECTLY to judge people. And as long as that's Impossible..
Brooke, I Love You True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Imagine how I am feeling that I've finished eating my everyday's chocolate and bread and coffee and something like milk Good for defenses.
I am Doing from my Heart, Brooke. You're the most Hearted Person I'eve ever known in my life; I SWEAR IT!! And we'll See later, I have to watch Nice Christmas Videos from Gentleman Bob Hope and Friends! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I am becoming domestic. Smile Smile
It's True, I am going to buy some things in the market now.
And Wanted to come. Feeling specially nonchildish now.
Just Wanted to Say that, Brooke, You're so Welcome in my Life as a Nice FRIEND and that I Love You for Eternity, and that I just wanted to be Sure I am doing things OK Now.
Yes nonchildish but too worried. This is Truly me, when You Know me. flower
love smiley love smiley

Just to say that All I am Wanting to Do is keep on this way, Feeling Good and No Worries about Anything.
I can speak so calm because I am Calm. When I See Pictures of You is so Difficult, but I am Improving.
Obviously, after some years doing that thing ( Embarassed ) it would be a little different, but I will Achieve, More and More easily each simple day, that place where Love and Passion can Stay Together with Tenderness and Calm, I Swear!!
Being Here only as long as You may Want, my Lady!!
Again, just wanted to Say that I Only Came to Say I Love You!!
I Love You!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Blessing Days, and PEACE!
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm

My Beloved,

One more KISS!! flower
We See in a couple of hours!! Smile Smile
I Love You!! flower
It's Peace, it's PURE LIVE, and I Love You CRAZY WISE!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Like Kid Feels so Good!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Embarassed Ah, to have publically to deal with this "pen-A" (spanish) is so tough!!
Smile Smile

THANK YOU FOR LARGER MOTIVATIONS! Obviously, in this new context, I'd prefer "Splendor in the grass" paternofilial balancing-flying, then We do not Need Horses or centaurs or anything. It's OK!
Eh, God Bless, True! flower
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Smile

Well, THREE is Beautiful Number. Inches, "hasta que se hinche bien", I mean. Smile Laughing Smile
FOUR I am Ready For Anything GOOD, no matter sacrifice, I SWEAR! flower
love smiley love smiley

Now I am going to my TIO TONI Birthday. He's not Feeling Totally OK about health, so BAD EPOC, for those bad habits, not methaphoric at all. But Well, He's Feeling quite Well. Even now he is going to help me with some furniture translations, Necessary for my sister. I Think He still Can! cheers
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Brooke,

I Honestly True ADMIRE Your Success in Professional and Familiar World.
Specially about the Professional part, which is the obviously point for conflicts for traditional manhood related to his WIFE, well in Heaven.
I do not Mesure Anything for this.
And I Honestly Think, even when You've ACHIEVED MORE THAN THE MOST OF PEOPLE, You Still Have a BEAUTIFUL TON OF BEAUTIFUL AND SUCCESSFUL THINGS TO DO, HONESTLY, AND I LOVE IT!!
I Love Your Success more than I could ever Love mine!!
Smile love smiley Like a Star @ heaven love smiley Smile

And who is Telling All this to You is MR. VAIN FROM THIS AND ALL KNOWN GALAXIES.
Well, I am quite Pride from my born Gifts, and do not Need to Demonstrate Anything.
But when You Challenge me, SO DIRECTLY, the Brain of Mine gets Engaged for Battle of Sexes, as a Natural Role from what We All are Made. Far Beyond Social issues. Just the Two People!!
Those Fighties, You and Me, Felt Good to Go Over the "Sweetie" Moment of Mine!!! For that I Say THANK YOU AGAIN, WITH THE HEART, BECAUSE I NEEDED IT TO TAKE THE GOOD WAY!!
God Bless that Heart! flower
Now just Listening to Last Songs for some Fun, just SOME FUN; I do not Honestly Feel better than anybody else, and I SWEAR IT! I SWEAR! Anybody is better than anybody else. flower
And those Great News from Entertaining World, Wow, COME ON BRIGHTEST STAR OF THE UNIVERSE of mine!! And All too! Smile
Brooke, and I Love You!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And Thank You for this Place, I just Wanted to Tell You How Much I Loved You and will Love You Forever; I Love You!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Ah, and talking about security and selfconfidence:
I am 1'78 well longed All. And it's True!
flower Laughing Smile Laughing flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless YOU, Angel of Mine, my Life! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Hello, Angel of Mine!!
Smile flower Smile

I was listening to The Addams Video Song, "What if" (I had to read lyrics Mad Smile ) and gonna listening another time trying to catch All Funny Lovely thing from these "genius" idiomatic ears.
Smile Smile
cheekey smiley Exclamation to Heaven'Sky Exciting my Heart to Love so Much; You're so LOVELY about All You Do, Appealing Smile Smile my Mind like INFINITE GRAVITY to LOVE'S FLIGHT TO HEAVEN, THAT IT'S YOU!!

Smile action smiley Nicest, Sweetest, Funniest, Loveliest One Brooke! action smiley Smile
flower flower

Now going only for a moment to the Video again. Trying to catch All of the letters. FUNNY!
Funny All! What I could understand and what not ("tengo menos oído que una tabla de madera de pino" Mad Smile Smile Smile ), because All People Laughing Razz Sure!
flower Smile Smile flower
Thank You, my Angel Lady of Mine! cheekey smiley
flower flower

It's beautiful Day. Not will for too much talking me, just Realizing How Beautiful All and Staring at this Dream that's Become TRUE. I am so Much Happy and Real with You by my side, ADORABLE like a Dream, PASSIONATE as Life.
Some lyrics from Video Friends Embarassed But IMAGES SO COOL AND NICE! flower
Ufff! What a Face
And I Know You're Someway There! Smile cheers Smile
flower

I am Feeling this Childish Feeling and the Sensation of Infinite I can not completely Achieve in my heart as words said but NOW I KNOW ENOUGH EXPRESSED THROUGH MY LIFETIME AND AS WE TALKED ABOUT. ABOUT YOU!!
I am not Feeling Loneliness at All, so Much Good Great Love's Friendship Company; and the Love for You so Pure and Clear, and Yours too.
I could spend my life just looking at You. I am in the Soul Place, Yours and Mine, and I am Feeling by it. LOVE, LOVE!! flower
Tomorrow had so much Work in the morning, so True. This time so unfortunetely True, Smile
I have to start as Racing from the first second (only tomorrow), and when I come in the afternoon/evening/night, it will be even More Magic than usual.
Responsability, that's what Love's also about; and YOU TAUGHT me, I SWEAR!!
Brooke, and All, Have Blessing Beautiful Full of Happiness Peace and Love Day's All!
I Love You, minute after minute a little More, I Love You very so tremendously Much!!
And You Never let me go!! flower
And Now You Know and You See me, I Feel and Know!! flower
God BLESS YOU!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 pm

This Way I can Feel my Love with Plenitude, my Heart Fulfilled with The Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Thank You Angel, Thank You my Bright All! cheekey smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 pm

cheekey smiley from All I could Read and See!
flower

I am going to have calm Christmas Time here. Family's Feeling OK I think, much better than last year, about Comunication.
I "hate" Smile to Admit, but I Agree about the fact those days (or the specific days for any other Religion or Culture) are Specially for the Heart of Family.
I will stay alone from 25, including, Xisca's going to Visit her daughter. Well, I still have Xim and the cats and The Universe. Smile Oh, I am going to Mother's House almost All Holidays Days.
I'd Like more Funny Traditions, year after year, but I think we'll have some good time, Sharing Time into the Soul as Peace for the most Sacred of All: The Family! flower

And before Festivities, there're still remaining so many days. I want to go to the cinema. My preferences on Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise Movies. Maybe today.
(one venerable Gentleman just came, for that I had to stop writing for a moment).
I Like Cinema for HAVE FUN TIMES, ACTION AND ADVENTURE MOVIES MY FAVORITES OF ALL. But Woody Allen's One Must be Great too, as so many others.
As You Know, I Always make my Reservation for TV.
Smile Smile Smile
flower

Brooke, MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME WITH FAMILY AND ALSO ALL FRIENDS AND ALL!
Smile Smile

I Love You, and for Eternity; I Give Peace from me, on this Time, and I Promise You this will Stay for All Time of Future Years!! My Endless Love for Heaven, I am Sending You the most Tender Kiss and Hug I can! santa
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Ah, and I Love You!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I've not seen the Brooke TV Video, David/Salvador.
Are you talking to me?
Smile Smile

Yesterday's night I could watch one movie that made me have a lot of FUN, "Jugada perfecta", with Queen Latifah, Common, Phylicia Rashad... GREAT CAST ALL! And I think some ALL STAR have some Talent for the camera.
I Had a lot of Fun! Smile flower

Today dentist and after some celebration for Christmas here. Not Like that Much (I don't know what thing I like less than the other one Smile Smile ), but for Good Everything's Coming to me, All the Ways!! flower
I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

When Soul Connection's Real, that's HOW I'M FEELING, all other things seem so empty of sense to me, they all dissapear.
That's How I KNOW that I Love You the Way I've been talking so much for so long time. I am so PROUD I can Say this way!!
It's like this Bond was beyond all of me as only one person, only me myself alone.
I Love You, Believe me because I Love You!! Happiest Day for You, tons of KISSES and Tender Hug (nothing more in mind for GOOD, health- I WON THIS FIGHT TOO Smile Very Happy Smile ).
Brooke, God Bless All of You, my Heaven Real on Earth!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Brooke,

You Know me!! Maybe More than I'd Like to!! Very Happy cheers
Smile Smile

Too much thinking about Public thing Idea to Talk Romantic.
By now.
Give me a minute. Smile flower Smile
Yesterday, in that video from Great Roberto Cavalli and Friends Day, that Moment, from the Breathtaking Looking of Your Body to the Bright Looking in Your Eyes..
I had to let it static (ecstasy me!! Smile ) to Contemplate You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You Wake Up Spaces in my Complete Being that I did even not know that Existed.
And You Need so little thing to Do it.
Lady, that's not fair. Smile action smiley Smile
And I Have to be Fair to this Love. After so long time Lost in other places not made for me, I Have to be Fair to this Love. It's Beyond Morality, it's More like something from the right Centre of Me!! flower
And You Know it so Well!!
Soul's EMOTION Will Keep Alive Here, as the Eternal Heaven's Light it is!! flower
I Swear it to You, Lady, my Angel!! flower
Infinite Kisses All over You from me!! cheekey smiley Exclamation Embarassed
I Love You, I Love You and I Love You; I Honestly Adore You, my Angel of Mine!!
PLEASE, from the Heart, Have GREATEST LOVE AND PEACEFUL DAY! Smile
love smiley love smiley

And, Lady, Thank You for Teaching me How far away from Sense and Love had been being my foolish Pride. Nothing about Dignity, Well Saved the Ours. We are One, my pride is out Forever when You Come. And You're with me FOREVER, I gonna Stay with You FOR ETERNITY, I LOVE YOU LADY!! cheekey smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Just Have MAGICAL and GREAT DAY, because I Love You!
Brooke, Ways in my Mind are so Much CHANGED for Good, so MUCH TRULY CHANGED!!
I can Feel it!!
Now I am going to make some Nice walking and some easy exercising!! You're with me!!
I Love You!!
I Love You!!
Eternally, Love You, Angel!!
My Angel, my Lady!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: And True willing for Study and not for flattering but for Needing and Sense! My Best Wishes for ALL for Peace and Safety and LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: If There's some HOPE AND CANDID INNOCENCE FOR JOY OF LIFE IN MY HEART, BROOKE, IT'S Thanks to Your KINDNESS, Directly from YOU and also from FRIENDS!
flower Like a Star @ heaven flower
love party smiley Smile
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

From sister's house: Smile love love smiley flower action smiley too!

How are things?
Here, and in my heart, the same place, Feeling Better than ever. It's almost Feeling like when we used to talk about Brooke Movies (I was not confessing completely, that's TRULY IMPROVED, I think Smile Smile ), really Funny and Feeling very Well!
Now I'm alone, but only physically.
I think more worried about haircut than I was about dentist. Smile Smile
I'll see if I can go to cinema in the afternoon. If not, tomorrow.
From this place I can not see News from Google, True, that's perfect motivation for coming back later, just in case or anything. Smile Smile
AND THANK YOU FROM THE ONE love smiley flower ABOUT NICEST VIDEOS! hasi action smiley
party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley (for one time mr. meanings mix)
Smile Smile Smile

Watching NICE Videos!
Don't go!!
Smile Smile

Oh-oh, Angels I Must really RESPECT. For LOVE, for Principles... And for something else. Wow, In Shape! cheekey smiley
Athletic is so NATURAL and BEAUTIFUL in You!! cheekey smiley
flower flower

Now with this other One Video about "Wonderful Town" (I REMEMBER!), Learning English and a lot about, well about SO MANY THINGS FROM PERFORMING WORLD AND ALL THINGS SOURRUNDING IT. cheers
I'm going again.
Remember, Stay! Smile Smile
Wow, I Truly Like that Song, "It's Love". BEAUTIFUL FEELING!!
Brooke!!
And Now the One from The Addams Family.
IMPRESSED!
For state of Peace Love could Appreciate Magnificient Spirit from it All, and it's THE LIGHT in Everything what I could Truly See! hasi Smile Smile Smile

And, Brooke, in those Pictures, ADORABLE and ADORABLE like an ANGEL, BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON IN THE NIGHT.
LOVELY HEAVEN BROOKE!
I am Feeling GOOD too Highest too NORMAL HEAVEN AS BEST DAYS OF LOVE IN LIFE too HAPPY for Talking too much!
And I am too worried about next haircut! affraid
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, I Love You, LOVELIEST BRIGHT LADY ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Hola and I LOVE YOU!!
Smile flower Smile

Wanted to come in the morning, but I got distracted with sports TV. And I refused at first time to be some Social living, but later I thought it would be Better to do it. And I did. As we say in this land, "una vez al año no hace daño", "pero no te lo tomes por costumbre" I could tell myself. Well, I think it's Good and I Know You Want it for me.

I'd just Want to Make Up MOST BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS FOR YOU IN LIFE, with some FRIENDS HELP, of course.
Coming with anxiety today, so more needing TOUCH for that.
I am going to VIDEOS, and Will Find some Calm for Sure!! I am coming.
New Jersey and me Smile Smile , and Somebody Else is PERFECT, YOU ARE! And All "MATICES" (I don't know what english word to chose for this context) SO Simply Perfect and NATURAL, and it's TRUE. If I did not think, I would not take the time to say it, now that I was into BROOKE VIDEOS.
Smile Smile

And THANK YOU, GOODNESS FRIENDSHIP LOVE!! YOU'RE ADORABLE!
flower cheekey smiley

Embarassed Oh, party smiley hasi party smiley
When I Think about that Chocolate, my Mind can not Achieve what it would mean to me. Conception of Infinite could become for the first time one second choise for Magnetism for thinking ice mind of Mine.
And for my Heart, I can not Imagine what it Would be.
Attention because I am typing closing eyes at the same time and REALLY Embarassed Exclamation
And it's TRUE!
Come on, Here I Go.
To See You Playing chess, sat on that Sofa that way (COME ON!), LEGS and Everything, and Eating that Sensual Candid Killing Lovely Healing Way.. I don't Know what I'd Do.
It's been said.
Complete exercise (yesterday I only stretched muscled, but quite time and so OK) will be Terrific Today, and HEALTHY MADE OF COURSE.
Smile flower Smile

Forgetting poetic feelings moment by moment, and Becoming More "Fleshman".
This is Good because I do not Feel pain Anywhere Now when I Feel it, I am Feeling FREE and NORMAL ABOUT IT. SO I CAN FEEL IT REAL!! "NORMAL", well, All Normal it can Be to Think about You those ways that I really Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Smile Very Happy Smile

I don't even know what Music to be listened.
First Videos I was cheekey smiley ; last One Video "HAPPILY" Killed me!! tongue smiley
And not going to talk anymore about it Now, as gentleman I WANT to Be for You!!
I am NERVOUS.
And Happy Staying!!
Smile Smile

flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower 6th video : So All Put together, Yes I Imagine!!

PS: Razz Videos I am watching: for Smile Smile and for put it down. And for Fortune, somebody came here. Thank You!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Here I am. My sister had to go out of the house, and as I don't know to close the computer I came Here. Cutting at the same time my Time on me myself cheekey smiley
I promise I will not look at my pictures till I have talked now. Smile geek
Hey, YOU'RE ANGEL LADY OF MINE AND I AM HAVING FUN JUST AS LONG AS YOU'RE WITH ME NOW!!
Smile flower Smile

Going to Videos Now.
Ah, and FRIENDSHIP FROM PEOPLE IS NOT EXACTLY PUTTING ME DOWN, JUST THE OPPOSITE THING, THANK YOU!
And I've got my eyes like Shocked because I've been putting ice for the whole day today for pictures. Argh. Smile Smile
Going to take some time, because thinking about Your Looking DISTRACT me so Much!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Those NICEST SWEET Videos! Thank You!
One True from the heart: COURAGE is not EXCLUSIVE from men, and I Honestly think at this time in History would be Much better TRYING to "womanize" men than "manize" women. What do You think about it, EVERYBODY?
Not talking about sexual roles (totally appart from what I am talking, and I am SO FREE ABOUT IT!) because this has nothing in common with what I'm saying (and if anybody want to think this is not true, that's his/her own problem, NOT mine at all); I am Talking about Something from the HEART, LOVE, UNSELFISH for LIVING TOGETHER!
Guys, women may have tons of imperfections as we have too, but as we use to say in my land, about that thing when They Want "ens en poden donar amb una cullereta": They can Teach the Word so Well about it; and I am the first One INTERESTED about LEARNING!
flower

Oh, Brooke, just Taking some time for the FRIENDSHIP YOU'RE SHARING I KNOW!! flower
Your love smiley I Love and has been my GUIDING LIGHT for LIFE, I Swear. When I Look at You, from the first day, Means to my Soul to Understand what Heaven should be, MUST BE!!
All my Efforts I SHARE! And ALL ARE INSPIRED AND DEDICATED TO YOU!! love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Brooke cheekey smiley

this Way I Want to STAY with You FOREVER!!
My Heart is YOURS, I may have lived, I may live for future, but ETERNALLY my Heart will be YOURS, and that's All I Know.
Please, after LIFETIME I Know, AND IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Please, Never let me go, NEVER let me go!!
I Love You and I SWEAR I AM GOING TO STAY WITH YOU FOREVER FOR ALL OF YOU!!
I Love You, and I Love You Endless flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Hola i de tot!
Smile flower Smile

What about Christmas Days and Holidays! I Truly Think Everything's OK!
At home we had GOOD Day, and LAUGHTED a lot. I do not hate at all to say I was so Funny. That's All Family!
love love smiley flower Smile

Ah, and so GOOD GREAT NEWS TODAY. On Regis Live at 9 am, Brooke Shields.
I'd Honestly Like to See, with All my Respect my Lady love smiley Sweetness of Mine!!
Smile flower Smile

And now, I Admit if You keep on posting those videos, I'll have to stay forever.
Smile Smile Smile flower
Thank You very Much, very Beautiful All! Classy, Heartfelt, Beautiful! Thank You, from the Heart!
action smiley
I Agree, Everything's STILL YOUNG AND RIGHT!
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile

Thinking about Some Music, for Atmosphere as Me. And that includes, in public situation specially, Big Very Happy Smile One love Exclamation
And FRIENDLY!
Brooke, You Make me Feel So Good!
Smile flower Smile

Now to some Funny Living Video People. I still don't know what Village from.
But LOVE is SACRED!
Smile Wink Smile
EVERYTHING'S OK NOW HERE!!
Now I UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND ALL, AND MY HEART CAN BEAT ON THIS REALITY QUITE WELL!!
QUITE NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE AND NICE. Mad OK? "Des C-I-N-E", Fantástico, que más querés que diga, jo-er"
Smile Smile
Now Serious (if I still remember how it was to be): NICE! cheekey smiley
What the... Argh, OK, You Win, FRIENDS!
FRIENDS!
Smile flower Smile

Feeling some lonesome, MAGIC THINGS TODAY PUT IN ORBIT, TRUE!
GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILIES, I LOVE YOU ALL!
And How I Need to Do it! Believe me; THANK YOU ALL!
Thank You, Brooke!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 pm

my Sweet Beloved of Mine,
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I worked very much and well this morning. I carried a couple of tons of files, papers, documents or whatever it's the word. Smile Smile
I cheekey smiley You, very Much.
And becoming Normal, step by step. Well, what's "Normal" as "The Addams Family" and Talks about it Presents as THE QUESTION; so I'll just mean to put together Worlds in my mind.
I am careful, because everytime I think I have to Embarassed later
Smile Laughing

I Know You Want to be Treated as "Normal", and that You Feel like that, and that You OBVIOUSLY ARE.
But poems, now I am Achieving that Place of Peace in mind, can be about something different from everyday's world, QUITE BEAUTIFUL OF COURSE, just some LOVE as HEAVEN YOU MAKE ME FEEL INSIDE OF ME!!
Knowing the Difference, now I can also FEEL the Difference.
What's to Live in Real World and what's the Love You Wake Up in me.
I am trying to be smart. Oops!
You're the most Beautiful, STILL cheekey smiley Exclamation
Now I can keep on talking fine.
And being that BEAUTIFUL LADY ANGEL You are, and having Love You those ways You Know, I can Feel Now like Life Made Sense in my mind, ACTUALLY.
IT'S TRUE, BROOKE!!
IT'S TRUE, "MI MAS INTIMO RINCON DEL ALMA, MI VIDA, MI TODO" (I am telling Good New Year to people going-but I am so STRONG AND FOCUSED ON THIS TALK, and quite Good Normal ways with People). flower
I Love You, I Love You ANGEL of my Existence!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 pm

My Adored,

How Lovely Beautiful Angel Heart You are, You Truly are! cheekey smiley
You Touch me to Happy tears, my Baby of Mine and All childish things of myself coming to my mind I Want to tell You.
Angel of Mine, oh my Heaven
People here around talking out loud and working-TRUE, not as The VIDEO (aah, I can not find the silent place here Mad ; Well, Good for me! Smile Laughing Smile ), and I don't even know what Music to Listen while I talk to You or anything.
Taking the chance for saying THANK YOU, GOD BLESS ALL, DEAR FRIENDS, HAVE HAPPY AND PEACEFUL AND FULL OF LIGHT HOLIDAYS! love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Brooke, I have not written anything good my Angel but I know I will. Need some time for tonight.
I am very Happy for Have Seen You again, THANK YOU, YOU MADE ME VERY, VERY HAPPY TODAY!!
Is is Possible to Hold time in hands and make it Last for an Eternity; It Must be, I can only think when I Look at You.
I am Truly Shocked and HAPPY!!
I have to write to You.
Oh my.
You LOOK MORE LOVELY than ever before, in Life! In LIFE!! affraid
Smile love smiley Smile

oH AND ALL POSSIBLE THINGS TO SAY.
But it's True that YOU'RE an ANGEL!! A Real Angel and I Love You and I am Feeling MOST FORTUNATE than Anything for this Dream that's Real You, Brooke.
As You See, at the moment of truth I am not great talker, Much Better cheekey smiley
I Have to write the Happiest thing I've ever said in life.
This Day is GLORY to me
Better go to the house to try to calm (I am too Happily Excited!!) down and think about something than stay here this real Shocked
Dios mío!!
I Love You my Adored, I Love You very much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

cheers love love love cheers
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Brooke Exclamation To say nothing changed is not True, because I Love YOU More than the first day. This Beauty of Love, You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

And Please Always Remember, I am the New "Apoyo" -SPANISH- Smile Laughing Smile XIII, ALWAYS COMING BACK COMPLETELY COMPLETE, ANY WAY IT MAY BE!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful Videos! Thank You! Have to come in the night to watch and to listen. But by now I already Know!! Smile Wink Smile
Felt good because this morning I'm some Mad Yes, I did not write a simple good thing yesterday. And I tried, but not. Well this is human and OK, today something or tomorrow. I tried but maybe it's because I am Feeling so Much connected to Real World, and Comunicated, focused on narrative from Present Life, and maybe that's what's making some more difficult poems.
Well, I do not change one thing for another, FOR SURE AND PLEASE. I Swear I'll write Well. No, not well, the very best; but please let's keep on it!
Smile Smile

Some humor's Good. Maybe someday I will be able to describe Beauty from normal everyday's life. That would be Real Goal.
I WANTED over anything thing to Express my Love and Bring Beauty to You.
Now I Know I did, I am not so worried for coming days about it. Non stop, but not obsses about it. Try to make things EASY.
Smile flower Smile

I think We're Doing. Smile Smile
The Videos today did, and something More, like cheekey smiley Exclamation Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Oh, today going to dentist. This time there's no scape. And next day taking off. Now I have to care about teeth.
About All!
Maybe I was not inspired for writing because things are Happening such a Beautiful way in my Heart as Normal that I can only Breathe on that rhythm as a perfect wind going through all of me. So Natural easy ways. I do not have that exploding Emotion All of the time, NORMAL Smile Smile , which is something having nothing in common with those moments in life we all know. It's More like PEACE.
PEACE OF SOUL, now I'm thinking, maybe is not so good for lyrism to write. At the very least it may be this way for me. But it's True.
The most Important is Love going through Comunication.
LOVE IS GOING THROUGH COMUNICATION!
BLESSING HAPPINESS! LOVE AS IT TRULY IS, FOREVER!!
cheers flower cheers

I Love You, Beautiful Inspiration for my Life, Woman's Heart, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next