Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Lovely Brooke!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Feeling so Good (and so Much Work here at work), I have not many things to say for this morning.
I am Happy for Seeing You again, so Lovely and Beautiful, Adorable!!
I started taking on 3rd. person of verb, but no, 2nd. The Two, for the Better!
All I See, in Every simple thing there You are, giving Light into my mind!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
You've Bringed the Peace and the Passion for the Living to me!!
Only that Exclamation Not so important, I know, but well, I honestly had to say it.
The Love!! flower
From You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

To my Lovely Brooke of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

I am Feeling so Relaxed by Your Side, so Fine, Good, PROTECTED and CONFIDENT!!
All I am Sharing, ALL, is Love, Real for a Life!!
You Got me on my knees as the One who TRULY LOVES YOU!
And that's All, this is All!
God Bless!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

I just want to Bring All Love in mine, forgetting, forgetting bad loneliness memories.
You are with Me!!
We, One!
Never Surrender about that!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

It's Good to Go High, High and High to the Brightest Possible place on the sky inside, as far as possible for Good, if it's Shared Emotion for the Love. All Sense is Always about Love!
Brooke, You are my All, and I Love You for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Going to catch some books tonight, study and Dreamy Ones!
party smiley flower party smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola i Hola, my Angel of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

How Good News I will post! Those Reading, those Nice People Friends! I can not stop saying it, in spanish, "me caen bien, de verdad".
Funny for Sense and Learning on Experience. Rich!
PEACE of MIND, as PEACE on Earth!
How are You doing?
So Beautiful Pictures, so Beautiful!
I am not sure if I'll can achieve all I want. My time is much shorter than the most of all people who thought before me, in time. But here in my land, we use to say one thing, my grandmother said it very usually because She flower was not very tall Smile : "dins els pots petits hi ha els bons ungüents". So, maybe Concentration on two things from me: the Living (on averaged common sense, almost usually wave action smiley ) and the Studies, at the same time, trying to Well Balanced Mix; can be Good Enough!
I Hope! affraid flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, God Bless, the only Ways I Truly know are those directly from my Heart. And about that I can Tell You that I'll Always Love You, whatever happens.
Need this Spirituality of this Love, as Something Touched or Achieved, anyWay, but at the very least Some Way, to Survive.
To Survive as Human, Real Human!
I Wish You the very Best! Everyday I Pray for You and All of You! You're a Guiding Light to me! God Bless!
I Love You so Much, so Much, my Brooke Angel of Mine, and Woman for All my Dreams!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: So very Terrifficaly Much! Smile Smile
flower flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Well, I did not talk about obsessions, I did talk about unfair things from me as a target.
My ex-boss, I miss him, has just come. It helped to See a FRIEND GOOD HEARTED.
IT FELT SO GOOD!
Brooke, I Hate that I Love You this way, I Truly Hate it; but You're an Angel the same to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Wanted to go away, but not. And THERE'S ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KNOW, FOR SURE: IF IN 2007 SOMEBODY HAS SAID, DO YOU WANT TO MEET BROOKE AS FRIEND, YOU CAN BE SURE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE FRIENDLY AND Embarassed GOOD.
I WAS NOT ANGRY WITH YOU NEITHER DID NOT WANT TO CATCH YOU OR TAKE WITH ME, ROBBERING; JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO YOU.
YES, YES, I SAID OTHER THINGS, LATER.
HUMAN.
BY YOUR SIDE, FACE TO FACE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE, NICE AND SAVING TALKING.
Now it's OK, after all these years.
It's OK.
You Did How You Thought You Had to Do things, and it's OK. I Respect my Friend!
My Family, even Now.
But I don't want anything from showbusiness. NOTHING!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Will start going to country with Friends on weekends and hollidays, more on my own!
flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 am

Hola to Lovely Brooke I Adore, and to All, FRIENDS!
Smile flower Smile

How NICE All things from Pictures and Videos this morning. What I Needed for Inspired morning. Everywhere I looked at this morning, I had to Smile Thank You!
Brooke, You're a Dream come True.
God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Feel GOOD! You're Amazing! flower
So Relaxed, and prepared for Working, that I can't even remember some joke game. I am so Much cheekey smiley Smile flower
I am going to eat something, fast but healthy enough ways, and start.
I Love You More and More each, and despite to the fact it's Impossible to be understood by me, it's True. I Love You so Much, so very sourrenderedly Much!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 pm

You are Perfect, and All Possible Meaning in my life I've Found, because You are with me, and by your Glance I Feel I can Achieve anything GOOD!!
I Love You with All my heart, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Feeling Good about my life, from past, for All! You Made it Possible!!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am

And, Brooke, and Friends too (this is It and More!),

Sorry if I toke too hard and get too tough about "Moviecomments", because in fact they were not that, just were Re-creations from ANYBODY'S FREE Mind and Soul!
Now I Have Shared and Landed All my Love on Earth as Real and so Human Affection, despite to the TREMENDOUS BEAUTY TO ME (this is not a negative thing, "despite" was not right, because it Means How I Connected my Dreamy World to Real World); and Now that I Have Felt FRIENDSHIP THROUGH THE DISTANCE, I HAVE TO SAY HONESTLY THANKS EVERYBODY, AND GOD BLESS!
I've Seen so many Good changes and Reactions for last Times!
Brooke, How Beautiful to me!
LOVE!! "LOVE IS LOVE"! Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

love smiley Smile love smiley

As by Two Hearts Made up, the Soul I am Feeling more HAPPY THAN EVER IN LIFE TO ME!
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I could See so BEAUTIFUL and MAGIC Pictures from The Movie, with Actors, including Bob the horse.
NICE!
I could also See more Pictures from that Reading, with Sir Alec Baldwin and other Great People whom I Admire so Much too! True! flower
THOSE EVENTS ARE GREAT, and IN YOUR CULTURE, SPECIALLY NEW YORK I THINK, THAT'S LIKE SOME INNATE THINKING FROM PEOPLE, IT'S FANTASTIC, I ADMIRE VERY MUCH THAT, AMONG MANY OTHERS, SIDE OF YOUR CHARACTER AS CITIZENS. flower
love love love flower

Brooke, Amazing Lady, I am Doing All I can, fighting againts Longing I Admit Honestly, but also Having GOOD TIME! flower
love smiley love smiley flower

It's just that I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I've just eaten an apple Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile , Finest Fitting!
Well, not right now, it was before going for my everyday's walk. I did not see the horse, but HOW BEAUTIFUL TORRENT FULL OF VIBRATING WATER TO MY EARS.
Brooke, by the Music and Water Running that FAST ways it did, I Think of the Dream of You in my Life, and it's ALL SENSES (double sense now! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ) Made Up to the Most VIBRATING SHINING GUIDE TO THE DOOR OF THE UNIVERSE.
That's How I Modestly "Fine(a)lly" Think!!
To Laugh, at the very least I Do, HELPS EVERYTHING!!
Well, what I said about that Family of Mine was True, but they only Smiled at Brothers and things like that, never Children.
One of them had a little girl who WAS SO FRIEND OF MINE, SO FRIEND OF MINE, and She Suffered from "espina bífida". When She left us All so Terribly Sad, She the was THE MOST ANGELIC PERSON I'VE EVER KNOWN IN MY LIFE, I SWEAR, BROOKE, His Father (one of brothers) and Family were like... Ough, so MUCH SADNESS. SHE WAS TRULY AN ANGEL, AND A FRIEND OF MINE.
The other day, talking by the phone with my mother, She still cried for her.
Rest in Peace, God Bless All those People who left us for that not that much long while!
flower love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, my love smiley is going to the Cinema Today.
It was such a long time.
I said my Heart, what Touches this of Mine in this Moment. Just that.
I Honestly Think There're so Many Beautiful Movies!!
Brooke, I will Think of You, You're My Dream Come True in the Soul, I Adore YOU, and YOU can Always Count on me, STAND BY ME!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from a Nice Walk!
Brooke, I can not believe You're Here.. It's just I can hardly believe. It's so BLESSING TO MY LIFE, YOU'VE FULFILLED MY LIFE WITH LOVE, JUST BY STAYING WITH ME AND STANDING BY ME!! flower
I Just Want to be as One with You! flower
My Heart is YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Adore You, I LOVE YOU and ALL OF YOU! flower
These days, this morning, it's All so Bright, beyond my heart and my mind.
You are All I Dreamed and More!
I am going to Make You still be More Proud of me, I Swear! You Deserve the Universe!!
God Bless! All my Love is Yours!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Hola, Hello and All!
Smile flower Smile

I am TOUCHED, VERY SO MUCH, for HAPPINESS from Seeing YOU AND FAMILY!
You LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE, and Everytime Something's get MOVED inside of me!!
I could even write poetry!! Smile Smile
Knowing ALWAYS that TRUE POETRY is YOU!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

This Moment in my life, I never thought I could get it at this time of it. I am FEELING BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE INSIDE OF ME, AND ALL IS BECAUSE OF YOU!
I cheekey smiley SO MUCH!!
I can not make any post, non sense on this day. I can not Think or Dream about any other kind of Picture of You!!! You! flower
I Love You, Brooke, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

All I can do is WORKING fine and thinking about the evening when I come again to See Your Pictures, and I think this time is True that I'll know how to write some poetic word. It SHOULD be BETTER than ever before, but if anything, all reasons will come from the brains of mine, too Much cheekey smiley at You!!
You're SIMPLY ADORABLE!
GOD BLESS YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL FRIENDS!
It's Feeling so YOUNG!!
When I Look at You on a Day like this, I just can STARE AT YOU IN LOVE!!
You're Gorgeous and Lovely, so Much that it Seems almost impossible to me!
Oh, How WONDERFUL You LOOK Tonight, the starting of Everything!!
You've Got me, I am YOURS!!
I Love You,
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

ejem, rolleeye smiley Embarassed Exclamation

Well, here I am going.
It's in spanish, but very easy to be translated into english.
Not finished, trying.
Just the first since a long time. Not very good, but True!
- this is after the first lines: affraid "Oh my god, not a simple spontaneus word".
After some words more, some inspiring mix of music. Very Happy Smile Cool

En la fortaleza de tu recuerdo
creí encontrar sentido y razón;
recónditos abrazos,
besos de inmortalidad perfecta.

Egoísmo cercano a la locura
que me abstraía de mí mismo,
sumergiéndome en soledad;
ceguera de quien creía amar.

Y hoy, a pesar de todo mi ser,
vuelves a mí y me miras,
regalo de lo más bello en la vida.
Inocencia, ternura y hasta mi alma.

Tres flores y un cándido beso
han abierto las vías del corazón,
dando nuevo sentido al palpitar.
Cuántos recuerdos vivos de nuevo.

No puede haber muros infranqueables
cuando un limpio susurro de imágenes
abraza el alma y el pensamiento así,
cuando los ángeles llegan desde el sol
iluminando la dulzura de la tierra entera.

Tres flores que juro cuidar y respetar,
con todo el cariño y modestia posibles,
a las que daría todo si se me pidiera;
tres flores que fueron más que el cielo
y que eternamente serán más que todo.

love smiley flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Well, it's All Right. Then, that 22 Means I have not to go but to Understand!!
I Do, I Swear I Do!! Peace in Your Heart about me, PLEASE, PEACE IN YOUR HEART ABOUT ME AND EVERYTHIG'S RIGHT!! Now I know what I Have to Do!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Then, BEYOND 22, BUT NOT FORGETTING AS LOVE LEGEND, just LOVING YOU!!
Then, I Love You, so Much that I can not say anything more!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Smile
Wow, Real wave / cheers Day!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Love You even more than in the Morning when I jumped out MY bed, All my Places are only YOURS!!
And also, just Wanted to Say Have a Marvellous Day in Love, with Family and Friends; God Bless!
I Love You!!
By Peace, and Pride to be True, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: In that video, You Look more BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY than ever, WOW cheekey smiley , My ALL!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

I SWEAR, WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS, WE'LL SEE AGAIN!! PLEASE, IF YOU MAY LISTEN, LADY, I SWEAR! flower
flower flower flower flower
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile
Wink
I will Focuse on my Looks for next pictures, and...
Very Happy
Well, I'll FOCUSE! Shocked
Smile Very Happy Smile
SO MANY PLANS, GOOD THEM ALL!
study love smiley love love love love smiley love smiley
And so too many tons of good things!
party smiley party smiley
Keep in touch! cheers
Very Happy Very Happy
Smile Smile
And going to eat something, oh my, the stomach of Mine is noisier than my fingers now!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Listening to a song before coming, I came Moved after today's News, and listening Now. I Like the Song as Epic Romantic Dream, so Much, but when I've come I've Felt different, like Nostalgic Feelings COMPLETELY going out of me, Entering Actual Heaven, The Real Here to Stay for a while.
Brooke, I said I am only such a sensitive person Here. It's True. But for last weeks, and even more for the last days, I am Feeling Our Here in my heart wherever I go for All the time. And I Feel almost the same then; Much More than when I Dreamed of You when some younger.
I Found a Place, where I Feel True Peace, where I can take your hands so Tender and Free, and where we talk and Embarassed (for sure now) we kiss and make Love!!
There're so Good videos in youtube today from Friends, so FANTASTIC, and I am Truly only Wantig to Watch and to See Yours!! wave Yes, this is me about You!!
But I will not do for all the time.
Remember? We decided we had to study. Wink
Smile flower Smile

I am watching it again, and I do not want to miss a simple thing. flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Listening to People whom I Admire, Friends and People I Know's Near You!
I am Feeling Different, so Different inside of me from the past.
I think I'll go to See last Twilight Movie.
Well, I am still in my age.
All that can make or Help me to Remember You; All This is what I selfishly Want!!
I will Always Remember these Days, for All my life!!
It's like Far Distance Seasides could Kiss by the Power of the Love and the Magic, it's so Beautiful, so Real to me.
Because this Love I Know Now I'll Always be Able to Keep Alive with You, by Your Help, I am so Totally Different person Now.
God Bless! flower
I Love You, I Believe in You as the Woman Heaven Sent to me!! flower
Our Way is Full of Time, it's Eternal!! flower
Have the most Beautiful and Perfect Day, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Hola! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, Angel of Mine, there's something We can Agree for Sure: These are not the Modesty Diaries.
Smile Smile

Well, I am just being me.
love smiley love smiley

God Bless You, Thank You, I Love You!! flower
We are GOOD PEOPLE!! ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'll have to Watch that "Videoroom" Smile Smile more times, It's like Heaven's Glory Making Love Here!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from Friends of Yours Videos, so Nice People!
Brooke, any People who are Your Friends or Did anything for You, They are my FRIENDS!
Even if They could sometime not agree with me for something, THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!
Well, I am telling this because I watched yesterday that movie from Great Vampires Story, INSPIRATIONAL to me AS SOMETHING GOOD AS SENSE for US!!
CHILDISH JOY!
love love love love smiley flower
Smile Smile

Well, maybe even with no watching the Movie I'd do the same... Smile Smile
Goodness, I SEE!
There're many Great Quality Movies, for Artists and for All, I Want to See!
Any kind of Animal will be WELCOME!
Smile Smile Smile love smiley flower

Brooke, I Think and Feel these are being BEST TIMES HERE!
And I Love You so Much, I will Tell it to You each day of my life, on Earth and in Heaven!!
And Heaven is also You with me!!
I am so TREMENDOUSLY MUCH HAPPY, THANKS TO YOU!! GOD BLESS US ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am going to dance party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile , with the work here by now! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 pm

My Adored flower ,

this crazy and brighly modest guy as PERSON Loves and Adores You!!
And before going out today, just Wanted to say that You Bring the Light to my life, and that this Air I am breathing and walking by, when You Kiss me through the "beats" Smile Smile , is COMPLETELY NEW IN MY LIFE!!
Today I'll spend the whole night STUDYING, I Promise Brooke!!
No, no, it's not that I am wanting to become a saint, but this is what my Heart and my Mind are asking me for, Today!!
You INSPIRE me TO THE BEST I CAN DO!!
From Ocean's ( Smile Wink Smile ), I am Sending All my Love as a Kiss Softly and Tender on Your Lips!!
I also admit this Peaceful Love Image's going to Help!! It Must!! flower
Smile Very Happy cheekey smiley Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

God Bless, You are my Entire Life!! I Love You, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I found this Video, it's BEAUTIFUL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQn2cLgRLGE

And Brooke, my Lady of Mine, I am Doing You Know All the Best I Honestly (but not modestly at all Very Happy Smile ) can Do.
I Love You, and this Love and All of You are Sacred to my Existence, beyond conscious of mine, in my blood. flower
love smiley love smiley

But I am so Happy because when I Touch You and Hug You so Tight in my mind, I Feel no longer breathless, Desperate Passion Anxiety ( drunken pale Rolling Eyes that's what I Truly Felt for last Years Cool ), but Now I SWEAR I Feel Some Peace, like The One Soul, something so Difficult to Explain.
If things keep on going this way, I'm Sure about the fact I'll be able to try to Express this Feeling!!
Today is the "Día de la No violencia contra las Mujeres", and I Celebrate it too; as I celebrate everyday the No Violence days, from the heart.
Brooke, I am HONESTLY Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Swear The Peace I am Reaching for the first time is almost like I used to have the first Time I Saw You and Started Dreaming, Finding the Real Heaven of my life!!
I Swear, Brooke!! It's been Difficult, but I've Achieved that Place, for Love!!
cheekey smiley Ah, and You are Sexy as Hell to me; if when Endless Love You were a True and Real 10 points over then, Now You should be rated, as Classy and Sexy One, 14, and that's at the very least to me; I Adore Your Heart!! cheekey smiley flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things? Very Happy Smile
Here's really Sunny Day!
It was quite Peaceful, i'll ( Wink Very Happy Smile Smile ) tell later why, till I read about You and more Folks riding and exercising by good weights at Soulcycle classes.
It's just that Imagined myself into the class, sweating there with People and so Phylsically close to You!!
It was nothing closed!! Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
And I Sweated. Eh Smile Smile , like Real!!
Smile flower Smile

I said I was quiet. I was coming from the Church.
(I do not understand -I SWEAR!- and not read lyrics from "Modern Love" song by David Bowie, but I Think it's the One I Like the Most from this Great Artist -Music, Rhythm and Rimes; in any case, I DO BELIEVE IN MODERN LOVE OF MINE, AS YOU HERE IN MY HEART, TOUCHING IT NOW, BRAINS AND HANDS -AND FOREVER!!).
flower flower

I was Coming from the Church.
There was only the Priets, and so Quiet and Peaceful Place Today, Sun Coming into by the Opened Door.
I am Really "SO SPECIAL" FOR ALL GUY Cool Idea Exclamation Razz ( Wink Smile Smile ), but it Gave me some Real Peace.
I Believe in All Religions as Something Good for the Soul, as long as They are Made up on Human Rights, as Theory and its Practical Interpretation. flower
When I Achieve that State of Mind I can Reach those Child years, when I usually went to the church with my grandmother, or mother or also Beloved aunt Josephine, Pepa as We used to call her. She Had a lot of care when children too. She was the first person I Loved so Much that I had to say good-bye. She was some Nice Mad Person love smiley flower , but so Much Tremendously Sweet and Careful with All Kids. God Bless!
Oh my, Always running through the shorter way possible Smile flower Smile !!
I Caught that state of Mind, and sat there on the first line of wooden banks I could Think about All, One More Time. And Everything Came as Peaceful Sight into the Situation.
Into the Situation on Time along All Time, as an spiral past-through present-to future Cycle to Rebuild and Endless Love's Circle, One and One More Time Forever. That's How I Felt, and How I'm Feeling Right Now!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I remember when I went to Rome (after posing next to DAVID geek somebody stole the camera, I SWEAR, AND I GOT REALLY Mad , for MEMORIES ON ALL AS SERIOUS THING -but Now, when I think about that other fact I almost feel Lucky Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile ). When I went to Rome I spent more than half of the Visiting time going inside of cathedrals and churches.
Saint Peter left me BREATHLESS.
But some places where I Found, usually ALONE, More Peace were those not so much big, usually BEAUTIFULLY LITTLE PLACES, Warm and Quiet as the One I've just Visited Today.
I know many not quiet things can come to the mind of one when gets into any place, thinking about history or anything, but All depends on How is Your Soul Feeling in that Moment and Which Things You Think Really Matter, SEARCHING FOR AND BEING CONSCIOUS ABOUT REAL POSITIVE THING.
AND I AM TALKING ABOUT ANY PLACE TO THE FUTURE.
Everyone of Us is Free to Find those Peace Places that we may Prefer, Physical (the Power of Memories as Touching Places or Things -REMEMBERING, POWER FROM BEAUTY FROM THE PAST TO MAKE SENSE SOMETIMES IS GOOD) OR SPIRITUAL.
We All Must Find. And not Necessary just only one, or two or any number. Just find.
It's about Goodness, for ourselves and for All. I Agree, that's The Cycle!! One inside to the outside, LOVE'S BEAUTY! flower

Well, Now I have actually recovered my breathe. Smile Smile
I Love You, Here, In Heaven and for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

Well, listening to the radio this morning I could hear that ADMIRED Couple Heidi Klum and Seal had said that the secret for their happiness is that they usually have a lot of fun and smile and laugh together.
I Modestly Agree! flower
And for having fun, and about "multibiography" as Nice Something I talked yesterday:
Today came faces shaved to work.
When I came to another room, workmate Joseph, whom many people here say that he looks like Great Admired Chris Martin from Coldplay, said like doing nothing "avui s'ha afeitat".
Then workmate Isabel who had still not seen this beauty of mine Very Happy geek Smile said "què guapo estàs". Then workmate Jaume said "per què no t'afeites més", and I answered "well, I do not care that much and like to look some geek ". Then workmate Inmaculada said "bé, a mi en Jack Sparrow m'agrada ben molt". The other workmate Isabel said "eh, em sembla que tenim els mateixos gustos".
I finally said, "bé no tothom pot ser en Jack Sparrow". Trying to go over some inner Embarassed and also for Very Happy Laughing from what We Know!!
They had some Smile and when I was going workmate Jaume said "alerta que van a per tu", laughing.
I answered "ja m'agradaria a mi, ja". And more Laughing

Well, the Truth is that I would not like.
But the problem is that when, less than 3 minutes later, I found workmate Guillermina she said "estàs molt guapo avui".
affraid
I will not shave faces never more!
Smile flower Laughing flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I just Want to be Good for You; You erase all my inner steel so Easy and Make me Normal Good and making me Feel almost like a kid in Love!! flower
All I Want, and will ever Want, no matter what, is You, just You Feeling Heaven in Your Heart!! flower
That's my only Illusion, my "Mission", my only Wish!! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

my Adored Angel of Sweetness,
Smile flower Smile

my hearts jumps out of my chest Everytime I Touch Your Memories in me. Can You Imagine what Means to me Seeing You New Ways from these Days, Your Bright Present!!
I remember well how I said one time I had Big qualifications on Chemist exam studying the "elements table" and (ALSO, please Beloved Folks!, those rules for combination and for resulting names Smile Wink Wink Wink Smile ) for a night. That modesty always shining from the most sincere place of me. Oh my, yes!
But today, despite to the true fact I did not need second explaining video with graphics to undesrstand (thank You! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Smile ), I am sure I could not memorize that even for an entire studying week.
For sure.
It's normal and funny to tell, and so Good to Share All!
My favorite video from this day was that which I ended with Lovely Hermione Granger and that Truly beautiful troll. Smile Very Happy Smile I Like!
That's my more Realistic Sensation, and it's not about external "eyebrows" but Much more from the Deep.
EXACTLY EQUAL RIGHTS, MUCH MORE BRAINS from You, OF COURSE, but I Like those "funny" ways. flower
But the Truth is that I Like the Real cheekey smiley love smiley flower love smiley cheekey smiley Much More for Reality!
Like a Star @ heaven

Brooke, I am Jumping Now! Smile Wink Smile
Do You clearly see now why I was always so athletic even with no training, almost never.
It's not genes thing, it's the "I Want it All" Brains of mine!! Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
flower flower

Brooke..!!
Brooke, I Love You!! For All, Your Friend and the One Who will Always Love You, like crazy and Heaven's too!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

PS: Reality seems so far to me, when You Become Real to my consciousness. My Heart Guides me for All of the Time on these days, I am YOURS!! What else I can say or do? I Think Nothing, just let these Feelings Grow to Exist and to Touch the Soul. You're HERE!!
You can COUNT on me for Anything, I Love You!!
flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 am

Maybe to Feel more Peaced and Confident about Feelings about me will make me stay Here more calm.
I Exonerate 9=JACOBS.
Oh! If I think on time behind.
Misscomunication, for any reason (and there're so MANY), is one of most Tragic Problems for the Human.
For so many things, I am entering a new state of mind.
It's Good!
I could also Watch ADMIRED Susan Sarandon's Biography. I did not know this genere could be so Meaningful for the Learning.
I also Learnt SO MUCH by that One!
I'VE BEEN LEARNING SO MUCH FOR THE LAST YEARS FROM Like a Star @ heaven FRIENDS Like a Star @ heaven
There's only ONE Direction Now! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lovely Brooke!   To Lovely Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Lovely Brooke!
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next