Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Class is Terrific!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

When Class is Terrific! Empty
PostSubject: When Class is Terrific!   When Class is Terrific! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

flower love smiley affraid cheekey smiley When Class is Terrific! Lipstickjungle45.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

First emoticons are mine, I am talking about crazy face. I can help it, You are too much Beautiful to me, Always!!
When I was so near There, I was afraid from Looking at You for too long. I could not express it very well now, it was like I could... I don't know, but I knew I couldn't do it for too long. Or that, or running to You to Hold You. I can not explain mental process or exact thoughts, but I can "express" real chances I had. Wink Smile Smile
I only Looked at You that "way of mine" for One time, and You could see it, and I could see how You took this so Normal, so Nice. It was Magic from You, and it made me go Shocked Embarassed Wow! I thought!
This Woman!!
Well, now we could talk about Performance on the stage and Personal Meetings, but I'd prefer to try to write a poem about it!!
I Love You, I Love You so much!1
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

When Class is Terrific! Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Class is Terrific!   When Class is Terrific! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

And Brooke, You could also be known as name of Heaven!
All Love's Energy I am Truly Controlling, by moves and shouts, and writing Here! This last One the most!! Thank You!
I Love You!!
This Bond is unbreakable, and Magic and Eternal!!
I Love You, I Love You, with All my heart, my Heaven Brooke, my Lady, my Love!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: From wave to study to party smiley party smiley I think I am in shape!! Wink Wink Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down

When Class is Terrific!
Page 1 of 1