Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!! Empty
PostSubject: Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!!   Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 am

Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!! Smokingtremendous.th

This photo is too much SEXY to me, and I did not want to post it, I have to Admit!
No, it's not about me selfish, it's about the truth that I am scared about what You make feel, knowing that...
I Love You, beyond this weakness from my selfish feelings for You!!
Everything's OK. It's just that I suffered too much for so long that my ego, now, on these days, do not matter to me AT ALL!! I'm only looking for Love and Peace!! Anything else matters to me, You can Believe me!! I am sincere, I Love You too much to handle the fail of Missing your Friendship for some stupid joke from me.
I would survive, but the price would be too high.
Including candid sex jokes, nothing more, and mistakes, just let me prove that I Honestly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
PS: You see, maybe so much Love, sometimes, must need all space in my mind, till it takes Faith place. I don't know. Just Believe in me, Please!!
Back to top Go down

Too much TERRIFIC to Handle!!
Page 1 of 1