Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEBBY AWARDS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

WEBBY AWARDS! Empty
PostSubject: WEBBY AWARDS!   WEBBY AWARDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxTNCJxV1U cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley wave

Wow, I am thinking about words to say, and I just can do that, thinking, because I am speechless. LOVELY, LOVELY AS HEAVEN!

- Too much Beauty for You
- Don't be mean, crazy twin
- but it's true, what would You do with something like that?
- Change time of verbs, I am ACTUALLY DOING; I LOVE HER!!

Well, inner voices stopped, finally!
wave action smiley
Thank You!
Smile Smile Smile

I am watching Brooke videos by phases, Looks in the morning and Sound in the evening. This is much better, because it helps to handle the thing much easier. I can Assimilate it with less danger about my nerves excitacion! Wink affraid Smile Smile
You Made me Learn the Real Way to modesty (yes, I have to keep working on it Smile Smile Smile
and the Way to Love!

Brooke, We are All so Fortunate, All in the World who had Fortune to Know and to Enjoy those THINGS You Do! If there's something more Adorable under the sky, Please tell me because I could not believe it!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

WEBBY AWARDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBBY AWARDS!   WEBBY AWARDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

You Wake best emotions and feelings and wishes inside of my heart, Brooke, Sweet Beautiful Lady of mine, and I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

WEBBY AWARDS!
Page 1 of 1