Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broadway Beacon Awards!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Broadway Beacon Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Broadway Beacon Awards!   Broadway Beacon Awards! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Broadway Beacon Awards! Broadwaybeaconawards201.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Congratulations Brooke, You're Amazing!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: Gonna post more, with All Friends! It was so Nice, You All Deserve it! Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Broadway Beacon Awards!   Broadway Beacon Awards! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 am

flower Smile Broadway Beacon Awards! Broadwaybeaconawards201.th Smile flower

Nothing changed, from the first time I Looked at You, and Nothing will ever change!!
Rolling Eyes Well, maybe the fact that Everyday I Love You more, and that You are more Beautiful, Classy and Lovely each Day we See You, Lady!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Broadway Beacon Awards!   Broadway Beacon Awards! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:12 pm

flower Smile Broadway Beacon Awards! Broadwaybeaconawards201.th Smile flower

How Nice this other One!
Brooke, You Look Gorgeous and like an Angel, an Angel, and I modestly Kiss You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Broadway Beacon Awards!   Broadway Beacon Awards! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

And only one more thing, Brooke You are a Dream come True, the simple fact of Seeing You is a Gift from above, and Your most unforgettable Beauty is Your Soul's and Your Heart's, that I Adore!!
You are Perfect, may You hear me, You are so Perfect that I have to Believe You are Real; and You Always make me Smile mouth well open and Happy; my Angel I Adore, my Lady, I Love You for Eternity!!
Smile Smile
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broadway Beacon Awards!   Broadway Beacon Awards! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broadway Beacon Awards!
Page 1 of 1