Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly and True Love, Honest!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Friendly and True Love, Honest!! Empty
PostSubject: Friendly and True Love, Honest!!   Friendly and True Love, Honest!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

flower Smile Wink Friendly and True Love, Honest!! 61754zeffirellibrookshi.th Friendly and True Love, Honest!! Anteojosenrenaissance.th Friendly and True Love, Honest!! Godivaniceenhancedbuzz1.th Wink Smile flower

Years have been passing by so fast, since my... I don't know, and through them, all I've could known about You is better than I had imagined or thought before.
The only thing I want is to take with me the ability to express, whatever fair way it may be, this Love for You!! Thank You for knowing me, it's Tenderness of Love that make talk like this; my defenses are down in front of You. I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: A veces pienso que si me rozaras, me fundiría de pasión por ti. Pero no, soy bastante sólido y lo único que haría sería estallar por dentro en mil emociones de fuego y color; es la verdad. La llave de la puerta... Laughing Wink Smile flower
Back to top Go down

Friendly and True Love, Honest!!
Page 1 of 1