Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honest, True and Eternal Love!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Honest, True and Eternal Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Honest, True and Eternal Love!!   Honest, True and Eternal Love!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:32 pm

flower Honest, True and Eternal Love!! Sweetestthing.th Honest, True and Eternal Love!! Endlessjade.th Honest, True and Eternal Love!! 31828lastscan9re122376l.th flower

I'm always afraid from my missunderstanding about things. Anyway, the only thing I can say is that there's no other place, Magic or Love in this world for me but You.
The first Time when I saw You, I thought I was looking at the edge of Heaven. And I could also say that I felt like I was born recently. I Adore You, and I'm your most surrendered fan and admirer. I'm just looking for the Goodness from me. At your feet and in your hands, there's where I always really am; and only can Be and want to be!!
It's incredible to me, but every time I see You is still like dying and being born again. Thanks God for this Miracle You are. Forever, my Love!!
You're the most beautiful and bright Angel on Earth, and I Love You! And the only I can do is to ask You and God for Inspiration, every Day in my Life!!
love smiley love smiley

Smile PS: Yes, All this Passion (and wave ) comes only from You, Lady!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Honest, True and Eternal Love!!
Page 1 of 1