Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady from Heaven, Shining!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lady from Heaven, Shining! Empty
PostSubject: Lady from Heaven, Shining!   Lady from Heaven, Shining! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Lady from Heaven, Shining! Dearedwinaopeningnight.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

You don't only wake up my Love, also Smile the good beast there's inside of me!! Smile
I'm Feeling more Alive than ever, and it's because You and your Love do Exist. I Adore You, more than I'll can say in any place. You are my only possible Dream!! You are All to me, every star on the sky, every morning, every breath, every winter and summer. All the things I can Feel, Live in You!! Without You, there's nothing in this world for me!! It's one of the most Beautiful days in my life, for so many things!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: action smiley You break me with your emotion, and then Happiness suddenly appear as a river rolling from my heart!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lady from Heaven, Shining! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady from Heaven, Shining!   Lady from Heaven, Shining! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 am

All I said is True, not just poetic intentions or emotions!!
For this, your Happiness and Peace fulfills my whole life. Don't need anything else. I Love You. This is the Real meaning of True Love to me; I can only Love You this way!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Lady from Heaven, Shining!
Page 1 of 1