Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven! Empty
PostSubject: Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven!   Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 am

flower love smiley Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven! Caradechiquilla.th love smiley flower

I'm thinking about You, every single hour of the day. Your beautiful glance on the night's sky, beside the stars, erasing all dark by your light; and the certain feeling that You will always be with me!!
You're someone Important, so much important in my life!! Today I'll can only come back in the night, and all the day will take You with me in my mind, and my soul and my heart. I'm so excited for the moment I'll finally see You!! How long time waiting for that moment in my life!! I'm so Happy and feel really fortunate for it. Only my feelings are talking now, because it's impossible to use logical thoughts to preserve myself from this Dream with You. I'd just want to give my whole life, my energy and my deepest feelings to You!! I Love You, in a way I can not understand and so beautiful that make my eyes suddenly turn red for the emotion, so many times. You're like a diamond that always shines, in all moments, which light is impossible to be ever put out, Immortal and Eternal Talent and Smile! I Adore You, my Lady, my Angel who's always there for me, for this promise of Love till the End of Time queen flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven!   Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 am

My heart and my senses explode for You, making I want to be only kindness and Pure Eternal Love!!
flower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5UC5_96d0&feature=fvsr flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Angel of mine, Lady from Heaven!
Page 1 of 1