Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!! Empty
PostSubject: I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!!   I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 am

flower I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!! Elmercaderdeveneciabroa.th flower

I'm truly on my knees for Love. I honestly want to Love You, as a Pure Emotion!! I'd give my entire life for erasing all my bad words, bad moments, bad all. The only thing I can say now is that I will never surrender and go to keep on trying to be a good man till my last breathe. The only things I will always need are your Absolute Happiness and that You can Forgive me for my past acts! With it, I Feel Heaven inside of me. Not all the time, but a very beautiful part of it!! That, and also of course to Love You, free and Forever!!
I can quietly Swear it, with peace inside of me about my honest emotions, because I know how much I Love You. Never go to be tired of saying it. I Love You, Beautiful Angel of mine!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

I Love You, that's impossible not to be said from me each day!!
Page 1 of 1