Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impossible to Feel more than this!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Impossible to Feel more than this!! Empty
PostSubject: Impossible to Feel more than this!!   Impossible to Feel more than this!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Impossible to Feel more than this!! Lightoflifefoundation.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

And I can't stop Adoring You Wink , All the Time in my life. I know it may be difficult to believe, but I would never do anything that could not be good for You. I Swear it for my Soul, for All You may want. Nothing!! I'd handle Everything before doing something wrong.
People who may not believe me will think all I say is for physical attraction, platonic love, for the power of a myth out and from my own mind -real and imagined- or pure heat of the moment...
I Love You!!
And I know You Believe in me, I know!! And more people too!
I will go to see and to listen to You on the stage one more time, and as long as I live, and if I can and You let me to do it, I will stand Adoring You for All my life the same way.
My Destiny is yours, more than ever, but now I understand the meaning of Love, and my instinct is, how could I say, to first put my attention on You. And that's what heals my soul and makes me Fly!!
A Goddess, a Myth, a Star, one of the most versatile talents, a Woman... Just my Endless and Immortal Love!!
I can not wait for the moment I'll see You again, Sweetest Fire Passion of Peace wave flower action smiley
I Love You is All that I can say, and my Love is All I could give to You!!
There will never be words enought for You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Impossible to Feel more than this!!
Page 1 of 1