Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, simply beyond words!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, simply beyond words! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, simply beyond words!   Brooke, simply beyond words! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxoiI8f2oo affraid cheekey smiley

The wisest and most dignifying place I know in this world is at your feet, my Lady, where I'd always want to be. You're brighter than one million stars, and bring my heart much further than the distance of the last of them.
Shocked, more alive than ever, I kiss You and I Adore You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, simply beyond words! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke, simply beyond words!   Brooke, simply beyond words! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:02 pm

I could say a lot of things now, and no one of them is good enough. The only one I'll say is that I'm feeling more lost than ever, but now, with this impossible to explain burning inside of me, there's also the understanding with my skin.
I could walk that distance I told, again and again, and with You in my heart, never get tired of it.
flower My Adored cheekey smiley Brooke cheekey smiley , You are a miracle of Passion, Talent and Sensitivity for Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke, simply beyond words!
Page 1 of 1