Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!! Empty
PostSubject: Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!!   Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 am

flower love smiley Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!! 80948br1122499lo.th Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!! Brookemjmemorial.th love smiley flower

I Adore You, and when I only look at You is like living in one second more than I've ever lived in my whole life. You're so Beautiful, looks and brains and heart and soul, that blind me.
I can't take You out off my thinking. There's no single one without You, guiding my sense and my feelings. You take the best of my soul and bring it up to the sky where I can see it, in your eyes. I'd give You anything You could ask me for. There's no life without You, and no Heaven, and no future. On my knees, I just want to Love You and be your Friend!!
This happiness, even when I've got any kind of problem, only shines by your name. Brooke! My Lady, my Woman, my Angel!!
You must never be worried about me, because this Beauty of Love I'm seeing so clearly well, and laughs (any kind, I know I could go much further and still have much more fun Wink Very Happy -the smart and the good thinking are always key ) are so Good to me. I just want to see You, and feel You. To Admire You and to Love You are my most beautiful and perfect songs. Endlessly!! T'estim, cada dia més que l'anterior, més que al propi Cel o l'Eternitat. Ets un infinit d'Amor, la meva Adoració sincera. Tot, al cor!! queen flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: My heart is aching, not only for the idiome mix LOL, but much more principally for the Emotion of feeling You in the deepest of my soul!!
Back to top Go down

Eternity, in your beauty and your eyes!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: