Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Angel is walking with us!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

An Angel is walking with us! Empty
PostSubject: An Angel is walking with us!   An Angel is walking with us! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 am

love smiley An Angel is walking with us! Angelfromheavenontherea.th love smiley

action smiley On vacation, preparing suit-cases and sweets and cakes! Smile A little worried for All, You see. How could I show You up how much You mean to me! Ah, this wanting hurts me all the time.
The hardest I try, the worst I do it. I remember those words, and I can say the same too. I need You so much. Sorry me! Please, Be HAPPY!! I'm going, with my heart well opened, I Swear. That's the very least I could do, after all. All I did was for You, thinking I was doing the best I could. That number, I thought it was YOURS! affraid The truth is that I thought was talking to You "por poderes". Too Powerful, it seems I was. Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked You Live in my Heart, my mind and my soul, and All I want is your Health and Happiness, and for All Persons with You. I Love them so much too. Believe me!! I Respect You, and I'm angry with myself for talking so much. Very!
All I can say is that I will Always Be with You, and Love You with Every Single Thing there's in me. This Blood and Soul are not mine, they are only Yours. I Love your sweetness and your warm Heart, I'm on my knees for You, and it doesn't matter to me. The whole world can see it. Good!!!
T'estim, cada dia un poc més, fins a l'Eternitat!! Ets la meva vida, cada dia et sento més al meu cor. Sembla impossible, però adorar-te és més important que respirar per a mi. Àngel del cel, vida meva, t'estim més que a tot, i encara no és suficient, vull pujar-te a un Altar fet d'estrelles i Amor, i no vull descansar!! queen flower Smile action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

An Angel is walking with us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: