Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Hi Good Adoring!!
Smile Razz Laughing Very Happy flower Very Happy Laughing Razz Smile

How are things Thank You for giving me an Entrance!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7lHPDxTKU
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Quite Very Good Inspirational Fine Nice. I am going to dinner but later coming for some less or more quite cute Razz Laughing Smile I'll Try, and Obviously FRIENDLY TRUE!!
By the moment, a Good Hug!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi!!
flower Smile Razz Smile flower

I've seen the Video is gone...!
I was not talking about this, absolutely not at all.
I was thinking because I did see some Admired TV talking on this, Humor.
I've been working, washing plates, care of animals... And thinking on the question.
For Community and my Sincerity, nothing personal at all.
When You see the post You'll see with your own eyes and will Believe what I'm saying now. Just a little faith! Laughing Smile Razz
Now going to dinner.
The "ink-orporation" Laughing Razz Laughing Smile was Fantastic, even on these Rodríguez days geek Laughing Smile
Truly.
Though there's only one thing more absurd than the same essence of the humor, its functional psycologic core is this kind; I'm talking about an essay on humor SmileLaughing Smile ; I think it's Important some actual and intented global reflection on it.
See in a while, Loving Good!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 pm

action smiley Smile Yes, Lady. You can do anything to my life, I'll Love You Always. Always!!
I do Repeat it, I'd let You to kill me if I knew You needed it to survive too.
Argh, hell is too little thing, compared to the fact of imagining anything wrong happening to You.
You See it, You can keep saying and doing ALL YOU WANT, ALL, and I'll Stay Here Loving You, Hoping someday, I'll can Talk to You.
I guess You think I'm weak for this. If You think like this, it's because You don't really know, and anybody else thinking the same, what to Real Love Truly Does Mean.
I Am Accepting any Condemn, in Social Living and in the Life of Eternity after this present One. I will ALWAYS STAY WITH YOU!!
action smiley

PS: now going to work and after dinner. Before going to sleep I'll be able to make some nicer comment.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

For the closed Passion acumulated and Increased for decades, in this Living, my unconscience did take me in the pulsions for this Passion; and making my conscience deffended itself by, at once, taking my brain completely, almost (because the pulsionated subconscient Loving Passion was There, pulling the Fight in the inside).
Yes, my brain is tremendous, but it's been such a long time, so the normal measures from psycologic averages are not very useful for this.
Now Working Easy again.
I Perceive heartbeats at almost normal levels, and the breathe is entering and getting out much more paused ways.
I hope the royalties for all this valuable information don't get depreciated by the monetary inflation, on time.
Some other thing, did get "inflationed" geek
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi!!

Yes, I may not know about meetings, but I know about Eternal Love Bonds!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
action smiley

ps: and More Tasking. Focused. I'm Making All misteries get Naked before me, and it's as Exciting to me, even Sexual Terms, as Figuring out to myself they're Beauties getting off their clothers only to my eyes. And then, I am sharing this Beauty.
Well, this is my childish selfinspirational tale I'm confessing here action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi, One!

The effectivity of the today tasking was Brutal cheers party smiley wave Laughing Smile
Coming later for little nice friendly talking.
On the Good Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:02 am

Hi!

Came for Dedicating this Beauty,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztYeVm2wtAw

It's just some metaphoric similarity, Familiar.
About the tall, I could clearly see at Feinstein's that you're not taller at all than me with no shoes and me with those normal boots I was wearing. I Mean, this is not for sexist superiority, just some culturally structured mechanisms for romanticism no one of us can totally get out from.
Though, if You come with shoes on I'll not bring problems out Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I Know I am One of best ones possible for the Task I'm Developing, and for the Needs of Human (not for these times, that's a missunderstanding of things, History was not Disney's made; though, now the urgencies come from the possible global problems: massive destruction for human made things or for ecologic defeating on the caring of the Earth), I Know so Well I Have to Keep on it.
But this does not mean at all we could not be Friends Loving. But for this, I am so True, I Need Your Help. I'm not superman.
Those last Pictures did Help too for the Emotional Connectivity.
Everything's going to be so Good I Know in the Present and in the Future!!
I Swear I'm not fighting you anymore.

ps: now going to Task Very Focused. Yesterday's night I did reach some already definitive conclusions to be developed. Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi!

Going quite Good, God Bless, Thank You!!
cheers Big Brooke and Salvador Hug till the Sky cheers
Wishing Very Beautiful Family Weekend, to Everybody!
Brooke See on monday for Loving posts; and See You tonight in Fantasy Dreams.
Love is Endless!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi!

How are the things going!!
Though a little cop piu, or cloc piu (I Adore this lol! Laughing Exclamation Expression!; "piu, piu" Laughing ), for a little shadow of a cold not declared yet, maybe it's never going to be (now I admit it's doble sense, but it's just bounce for the too easy coming of words along, which I did not search specifically for this at first), I truly hope. Some sun good now.
Only a little piece of "tostonious" more and I'm finishing for today I promise.
The key for the moral authority I do think has to come from the moral coherency, that has to catch the discursive (expressed thoughts) and the practic (the doing) of morals at once.
Finito for today on the scratch study wave party smiley cheers
You're Very Adorable!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi!! Embarassed action smiley

How Nice Posting!! Embarassed Smile
Quite Speechless about The Love!! So Very Much!
cheers hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheers

I am talking about tramits I did have to do today. Well not much either. But I dealt with these thing quite well, and I've got good news from these.
But Now I'm Very Speechless and Happy for the Symbolic Communication.
flower Loving Loving!! flower
cheers love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi!

I was Needing some Rest of mind so Much!!!!!!!
Some Job, but taking easy, and it's easy to me this way.
Yesterday, when I went to the city... I do Always Remember You More. It was that time of my life when I was Living there. And the sensation of feeling it as some heartfelt being, with the sad miseries and the Love of All of the People Living there; took me back to myself at that time of my life. There're You Always Are.
In this Feeling, it's so Necessary and so unnecessary at once the expressed communication between us.

ps: Beautiful Day!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:17 am

my Anger is so Big.
But if she Wants me to Stay, I'll do. The 200% of the highest point of my strenght is nothing compared to Force from the Feeling of she feeling bad or needing while I'm going.
She Wants this staying?
Then, I guess it's because the things are VERY COMPLICATED, actually, for many aspects of them.
I'm not complaining anymore, though this is not meaning I am not Angry, so Much.
I'll be Coming, because I Do Care too Much about her. I can NOT leave her.
I'll be making not very funny posts for a good time (at the very least till the moment the crazies you know do start doing differently), but I'll be coming for Loving her action smiley
It's SUPERIOR to me, and I don't know why.
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower

ps: the sense from the last philosophical text is affraid Laughing party smiley cheers to me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:12 pm

I Adore You. For Life and for Eternity.

ps: this weekend one day I'll come, it's my Mom Birthday.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 am

Hello!!

I'll be Thinking very hard and focused, and I think I'll be able to share the main lines of my actual conclusions, as some systematic synthesis.
Dedicational!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:08 am

What an Adorable Cuteness, oh my Goodness cheekey smiley Exclamation Cool cheers Razz

ps: I Love You FOREVER!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi!!

I'm announcing I'm going to be impossible to be handled for the "xulet" I'm becoming, for all I've been investigating and concluding, prevous phases.
And it's going to endure for weeks lol! geek Wink
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I'm changing the name of user. Not David anymore (I remember, "not like David"... Dreamy terms; something that Truly Became Better: as Real terms Something), but as "Xulet". the same number of letters, and much more expressive of my being Laughing geek Razz
Brooke Adoring Adorable Beautiful; Hug, Tremendous!!
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: now I need some rest of mind, oh my, my mind wave tongue smiley No, it's OK, now getting easier for the rest of the day, anyway. All Healthy terms Well Directed.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

ps: You Transcend the concept of a Human Face, I See Something that Brings my Cognition, Yes, my Cognition upon the World, to Another Level over this World and even the clouds, directly o the Opened Sky. I'm Loving You!!
cheekey smiley cheers cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:46 am

Hi Good Lovely Morning!! action smiley ( Razz wave cheers -for Hugging!!)
Smile flower Smile

Going Well. I did get up from the bed a little too late, well only two minutes after all. The change of an hour in official time running (now it's an hour earlier, this is for all in the World) and the tired me for the focused studying...
But it felt so Good, the night tongue smiley
Yesterday a selfadopted cat we have (yes selfadopted because she decided it) did have the babies, three ones, on us. Literally!
I was Shocked affraid in the beginning, but everything did run well.
So Very Beautiful and Touching. I do get too Razz , though also a little "escarrufat" when I look at those too very little ones, so vulnerable. She's a good mom.
I've got all prepared for writing the modern concepts on the philosophy of the individual conscience and the Best contemporary try for going beyond its problems, made by Habermas, and also for talking about critics he did get, and some of my own too. Anyway, for Constructing and Helping. He's the Best to me.
And well, going on well.
coming later for a while, very Trul Beautiful Nice Videos and Pictures.
cheers cheekey smiley sunny Brooke Big Hug and Adoring for Life and More!! sunny cheekey smiley cheers
flower tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:32 am

Hi Smile Razz action smiley , for some "beating love smiley " meaning,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXks9GW2iXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBvPi3jXJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtwOeoeWhoo
flower sunny Idea love smiley Idea sunny flower
wave action smiley

ps: not for selflaterring by the representing of lyrics, but just Global terms Feeling Intense.
Not necessary to be perfectly the same, You Know.
wave Exclamation Razz cheers study Like a Star @ heaven party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi, my Heart and Soul of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

And staying so relaxedly normal after saying it wave (yes, truly geek scratch Laughing ).
The Video, my Favorite Moment, for the Music Specially, is the 3:44, HEAVEN on Music I Make with You, Only!! Don't ask me how, but I Do it, Yes I Can!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley

Also coming for saying something on my STudies. Yes, I've got much more positive and optismistic ideas about the Explanation of the Selfconscience.
Coherently to my investigation results, going further than the objectivistic thinking, I had to get this point, one way or another, it was almost implicit in these ideas, and almost explicit in the selfconscience I think I was showing up by my thoughts opened on it.
Newt week sharing the structure of the argument.
The epigraph on Descartes is working connected to this too, with more things. Great, I guess.
Now a little rest.
I Love You by the simple Adoration of the Soul True!! action smiley
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Now not listening at all to all those things that are so unfair, terribly, to me; and for You, for a little while.
I've been Working Brutal terms Good. On fire mind but Calm.
I've also got outside for a good while walking under the sun and under a hat. Breathing hot heat, stretching so well. good shape!!
Sorry me for the madness.
It's not only the unfair, that You Know it's True, but also those Untouchable legs of You... wave action smiley
I'd make a Kind mark by Loving sexy fingers on them geek Embarassed Razz
The conscience on the inconscient repression of this feeling did get engaged the mechanisms of selfdefense.
Now I'm more calm, I've diggested the GUILTY Mad Embarassed Smile scratch and brutal attraction for those legs.
I Love You!!
I'm Handling All for Two and for Four Here!
See later in little Easy while.
Good job!!
Adored action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi party smiley love smiley party smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

another Good Hug for You (on argh state of mind, right now; but Fine geek Smile ).
Really well, some Breathing, I've got to finish something of the Task before going.
It's just a nice idea.
The other day, in this place where I take a while for breathing, stretching and walking; I did notice a car, Opel Kadett GSI. And I Very Happy Razz while study at my Memories.
This was the second car I had to buy after the first one, second hand Beloved, for the Time Passed in it and for his Great Mechanic Behaviour, R-12 ("en Miquelet" as I used to call it).
Remembering those talks about cars with my father, specially on that Tremendously almost Perfect summer while going all over the island by his truck.
Well, now I think he's Probably Laughing Smile , in the place he is now (I think Heaven is Good!), for seeing I did actually achieve to "own" the car, as he knows I do have an american girlfriend too Wink Smile action smiley
Oh my, this was too much emotive, and it was not intentioned.
Felt Truly geek Exclamation cheers
God Bless, now Task!
Adored Beautiful action smiley
cheers flower sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: Good Times Here, don't You think!!
party smiley hasi flower hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:20 pm

right now, immediately and non stop, Hug Tremendous!!
cheers bounce cheers

On Very "adorative" mode, quite Conscient I feel about myself.
This inner Plenitude has to go Beyond the same objetivistic reason for Sure.
And now, writing -the three coming days of the week- the corresponding part of chapter, I have to think for today and tonight about the interactivy, ontologic type, between this Necessary "ideal conditions" for the positivized fixing Never omniscient, for one part, and the metaphysics of the change for the other one.
I'll see where I'm able to reach. Anyway, quite satisfied for the chapter if only writing, better developed, all I've been sayins by summary.
I'm evolutioning for improved knowledge almost for everyday, so I guess that by the time of finishing the essay, I'll be going some further, probably.
Calm.
Uy, uy, uy.. Uuy!! literally I'm thinking wave wave bounce Razz love smiley ( Smile Razz Smile ), How Beautiful and Adorable, How Much Meaning to me, my Life and my Emotion; my Soul's Breathing, and the biologic one too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi only a moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unwRrHzftq8
What a Song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LzYQ1t5L4Q
So Beautiful, my first love; this is True.
(and not posting for me being the Only one, True too, just Childish wave Razz cheekey smiley Expressing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3m0NBbq1o
Tremendous and so Joyful for the Living!!
flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower
action smiley wave tongue smiley (really Laughing cheers )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 pm

It's all gotten erased by some keys, I'm Shocked but Laughing Razz
I'll say the same later. Now rest.
"Descansar", "comer" and everything first geek
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Heaven, some more, I can not stop, just today, after so many years...

This first Video is ONLY for Expressing Global Friendly Goodness and, also, for the Lyrics, in this second case for Expressing I Understand,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGVoz60pgzc

This other One, Beautiful Song, it's mostly chosen for the Image at minutes 1:50 and around and 2:34 (no emoticons enough for Expressing, neither words...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTzisZVxcr4
I Feel this Feeling so True, Existing For Eternity in our One Heart, I Swear!!

ps: wave , sorry me action smiley Razz tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next