Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Brooke,

don't worry, I'll also start Living on my own.
Have not much money, so I can not go to those places I used to. Smile
No, no, it's not only for that, You Know.
But I'll "use" Friends here in my land to Live Well.
God Bless!
Wink Smile
love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Smile my Angel!! Smile
flower flower

I've been Watching Beautiful Movie "Los Puentes de Madison".
I Admit first time I saw it, probably because of changes from Admired Clint Eastwood, I did not Totally liked, maybe also because of Big Expectatives Created by Everybody Around.
Wow, it's not the second time, today, and I Found it so Amazing Picture.
This Time (and going beyond archetypes or specific typing roles from movie) Truly Caught that place in my Heart.
Wonderful Piece of Art!
Inspirational, so FAR from perfect comparissons or anything, Simply Inspirational to Purest Places Still and Forever Remaining Alive in the Heart!!
Wow!
Smile flower flower flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower Videos watched, again from those "Giving Love Hands"! And I Have to Secretly Admit they make me feel Smile / Laughing / Very Happy / Razz flower
Smile Smile

You're PERFECT to me, and I am Going to Love You Sweeter than ever before, in Life!!
All You Tell me, All You may Need, I'll Bring to You, because my life is Nothing when it's out of The HAPPINESS of You!!
God Bless YOU, I Love You, Have Most Beautiful Days, I'm with You, I Adore You, Here I am Eternally for You, my Angel of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi flower hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm

How are things?

I'm going. Those ways You Know, not from Heart at All.
Feeling Time is Going so Good!!
Right now, listening DJ-radio Speaker: "there're things priceless in this life (less than one minute now at the moment), like rainbow from yesterday after the rain".
This Love, ouf, it is!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

it's just that You're so Different to All I've ever known, any possible ways, to me.
I was having normal good time at work, working, good atmosphere, some talk, my energy going on, free, natural...
And it's like kid Coming to You and All I was having becomes just a nice moment; not to forget but just a nice moment, when I Fulfill my mind and my Heart with All of You, because You are All that Feelings, Emotions, Passion, Spirituality, Freedom, Peace, Joy and Tenderness can Mean to me!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Brooke,

what can I do, I Love You!!
This is going to be the way for the rest of my life.
I Honestly Think, Well and Good not Improvisated Thinking, as Felt One, 22 is becoming a Name for Nice pride of mine. Pride is not the reason, as You Know, for the supposedly, only at first thought, flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower defeat, defeat as not Meeting.
Now, meaning Life, not regrets, and Hope, as Message and as Emotion, Shared!!
I don't care if I can NEVER MAKE LOVE to You, I don't care anymore Now, because I've Found, BECAUSE OF YOUR HELPING HAND, Something More Important and Real that Goes Much Further than that.
I am so Nicely Excited that have not talked about anything else, but Everything Going Good.
Thank You for Video Meanings, as They're Come after songs, Thanks!
Have Great Day All, Yeah; Brooke, oh Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:56 am

flower Smile Hello!! Smile flower
flower flower

How are things?
Very well here, but I have to admit energy is not my top condition at first time in the morning; well, it's not sleeping, but some little more calm. I think I need some kind of special fuel, that it's when I'm coming.
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I say something like this to You, Share and Feel Greetings and Feel something going on like this Nice Fire inside of me.
I Kiss You and Hold You, in my mind, and it's Real!!
Thank You for All, Pictures, Videos have to See (is possible Meaning be "the Blessing"? -it's possible but it's not the most important because this Hope is Immense in me Now, it's True).
Felt Emotion by Connected Minds, and Now it's time to get me a little lower for everyday's work. But not that much low, not at all.
Smile Very Happy Smile

flower I am Loving You so, Brooke!! flower
Mornings when I Come have become so Sweet, and Tender, these ways!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

my Angel of Mine,

You Looked so Bright and Gorgeous and Sensual, and Attraction Power was so Tremendous from You to me, that I Knew I had to control even my glance.
It was Storm of Emotions, Never Felt, Scaring.
Scaring because of past Emotions in my brains when I Reached those States of Passionated Mind and Heart, not very positive.
I was Afraid of Breaking with no solution something.
I don't think ( Sad Exclamation -BELIEVE, PLEASE!) I can go to See The exorcist Play, because I have no money by now, but I SWEAR I'LL GO VERY SOON TO SEE YOU IN ANY PERFORMANCE YOU MAY MADE.
And sorry for this: If You weren't Married, Official and All, I Swear I'd ask You to Marry me.
Whatever, Wherever, I'd Do.
Not as tentative, just as Something You Have to Know, to Believe, to Understand How I Do Feel for You!!
If You Know me, my character, You Have to See How Strong Efforts I've been Doing.
Years of Light from my usual ways, You Know, Angel
I Only Want to Hold, f... (three letters You can imagine), I AM ONLY WANTING TO HOLD YOU TIGHT NOW!!
I am going to make pressure on teeth today!!
But Everything's Going and Will Go so Fine!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Whoopi Goldberg (Brooke, Thank You for this! action smiley ) is a Genius, and I Admire Her so Much. She's been such a Beautiful Inspiration to me, her Roles and her Work. You Know!!
And All till the point I honestly Love her! Ideas and Team from Jimmy Fallon Program are Fantastic!
flower flower flower

Brooke, it's True!! It's going to be a litte tough today, FOR THE LARGE LONGING, but it will be OK!! I am afraid from even Embrace trees in the Forest, as I am Thinking of You!!
party smiley tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:00 pm

flower Brooke's!!! flower
flower flower
love smiley action smiley

And truly Embarassed but also very Smile about Messages, by Pictures, and any kind.
How Nice, Part of Something!
Thank You!!
love smiley flower

ps: It's Much More than just Nice to me! Taking Chance for Big Hug! For Today's! And also for so many other Beautiful Ones!
flower ( Cool in the deep)

Brooke, Came for Hugging!!
God Bless!
Energized but Good!! Quite Good!
Going to the House to have some rest and to read some philosophy. Needing, in fact!
I Love You, Brooke!! So Much! Gentle! Wishing Great Day and Always the best for All!
cheekey smiley action smiley

ps: perfect videos, not touching anything neither, some music from radio now.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Brooke,

this is also for You. Hope You like it, coming from the heart.
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

Distances in closer motion come,
I can not resist myself to dance.
Here’re these ingravity flavours
pulling me to share my dreams.
Memories of what’s meant to be
entering into the promised world.
Reality in kisses under the rain
for our two hearts over the sun.
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley

ps: beyond any kind of possible competition of selfisf me, Loving You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

How are the things Question Exclamation
Smile Smile

Here very good. My left knee, it was some injured for last days (no, it was not too much, just a couple of real fast first steps of real running, no stretching first or anythbing - wave me as much as I know I can't now till that level -but I was party smiley and had to-I'll be good Smile ), and today and even yesterday is already perfect feeling. True!
What I said about this time of the year, You see.

I am Having those good ideas for thinking/feeling.
I've got new conclusions, or at the very least I put on paper and mind into new starting as perspective.
To go beyond the "selfish gen". I Honestly think it's possible by making a New Complete Experience on Kant's "deber ser" as Aesthetical One, till Make it All Something Well Grown Up Deep inside of mind and Heart. "Interiorizar psicológicament el deber ser como una experiencia estética profunda, hasta alcanzar alguna clase de estadio espiritual, apto tanto para la propia subjectividad vital como para la interacción moral subjetiva. Desde aquí hasta las instituciones y la sociedad en general, siendo este proceso no unidireccional sino intrínsecament retroalimentador: individuo/sociedad, 2 caras de lo mismo".
Well, it came and I'm Sharing the best I can.
It's a very clear Perspective and Point for Taking off, I think by now.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, just "add" that I am ABSOLUTELY YOURS, and I, from the most superfficial to the deepest sides, Belong to You Forever!!
Whatever, All You Want, I'm Yours, Brooke my Pure Real Love!!
If I Do also think ( Laughing Smile Laughing ) is because of Your Love, and Hope Alive of Meeting You again for UNSELFISH Tender Touch ( flower even only eyes! flower ) as soon as I can!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 pm

flower Hello!! flower

I am a little late because I had to go to another computer, some technic problems and now ok. There were some polite kids using my usual one and the other.
Ha, Quite Quiet Mr. Calm Me!!
Smile Laughing Smile

No, seriously. This days, and days before: like heart as red heated piece of iron just put into fresh water.
This is How I'm Feeling Now, Today, inside.
It's True.
PEACE, so Peaceful that I did not remember what it is, in my heart, about All for All Continued Time, no lapsus.
It's OK, It's Blessing.
And, to add, the Classic Advertising "Nothing Comes" as Confirmation by Video Order Position All Hopes of My Life!!
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley

I Loved One Video from Broadway just seen. Specially when they talk about sex "around" marriage, microphones and all those things.
Laughing Laughing
It's so Funny and Nice!

Going to some other ones that used to scared me, with no reason, but they did.
Those things of bloody things... affraid in fact!
Coming again for last Hugging Kiss!!
I Do Remind Everything, I Do Listen to Everything Coming!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: I'd like so much (TEMPTATION! affraid - Laughing ) to change last verse from last poem (only about sound, not words or meaning), but I will not do it.
I am one more teacher for myself about PATIENCE. About Loving the Quiet Loving too!!
JUST PEACEFULLY BREATHE THIS LOVE'S PASSION!!
action smiley

psII: As sometimes it's said here: "quieto, parao, ahí".
Smile Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am

flower Hello!! flower

How are things?
Here OK. Time goes on for good in those things.
I Feel Well.
And You?
You Looked Stunning in Rock of Ages Premiere; as Always I Have to add.
So Beautiful, Your Look Transmited a Gorgeous Serenity, Amazing cheekey smiley

I'll be working hard today and tomorrow before vacation, that I'll for some study work, some rest, exercise and, much More Important, for Saying Hello to You each day, like a Kiss, by a Tight Hug.
It's just that I Love You!!
Do You remember what I said about silences? It's not true, I see well now.
Now that I Believe, I Have to Know and Admit that I Like to Know about You and to Listen to You, All ways.
Well, You can be Sure Your Presence is more than Welcome to me, is just Blessing Touch!!
I'd simply Like to be Your Friend too!!
action smiley
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

flower You're Perfect, and Now I do not only Feel it but also Do Know!! flower

ps: I'm Truly OK, Peaceful and Energy's Hope in me!!
tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Smile Oh, Brooke!! Smile
flower Smile flower

Good Friendship!
I Admire Your Heart, Lady!!
And I Love You!!
Good Love!
Sharing Experiences, Sharing Companion, Sharing Strenght!

Come on Now flower !!
Let's Live Bright, as Happiness and Peace!!
I am Doing!
Yes, yes, problems from the world, and of mine and everybody's.
They're Real.
But Best Way to face is by Optimistic and Sincerely Hopeful Chances for Future!
That's How I can Truly Talk because I Do Believe in Inner Light!
God Bless!
So Human Everything I am talking about Now.
Brooke, I Love You so Much. So Much, so Much that I feel my Love is a like a Caress Made with my hair to the Sky!!

ps: Caring and Caring! I Love You, Brooke!! It's Thankfulness Emotion Today!! Yeah!
flower action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Smile Hello and HellAAAAAAAA!! Smile
Smile Laughing Smile

Going to stay for a while more. Some Love Plays, as Tender Embracing You!!
To my chest.
I'd take a shower "ad hoc" for situation for Sure, it'd do worth it Wink Laughing ; it was some joking. Now I Do Care!!
Angel Lady of Mine!!

I think these new ways are a way of not possible bad return from me.
Now that I've tasted Friendship.. GOOD CARING FOR ALL FRIENDSHIP, it's Impossible!

GOING to videos as I Stay.
Ah, and YOU and Your Friends Look Gorgeous wearing those flops!
Not casanova styles of mine, even when Here Starting of NEW Smile Smile , just Truth and Thankfulness too!
Your ANGELS Look as They are, Always!!
party smiley tongue smiley

You're my Sweetness of Mine, Brooke!!
Now I Do Understand All, my Lady!!
Truly regreting some bad modes from me, but Now not feeling guilty at all for it.
Just Human Passion "DESBORDADA" through the Beautiful Pixels, after the YEARS.
Now it's PEACEFUL ALL!
HOTTY PEACEFUL, for Sure!!
FRIENDLY!!
flower flower
action smiley
Smile Smile

Now going to some Videos. POSITIVE Ones, Taking Your Words, with Your Permission!!
flower Brightness, I See, Does it Come from Ancestors; from Egypt or New York! flower
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Brooke,

I am going to Watch some Brooke Adoring Videos.
Not very much talker. tongue smiley
I Like it.
I'll tell some joke, for sure.
But quite calm.
Smile I'm in the right island, then Smile

Ellis Island Medal Day!
cheers cheers cheers

TENDERNEST LOVELINESS ADORED!
Smile Smile

Heart's Metal is Good!
Smile Smile

You Look very Beautiful. So Beautiful, so Beautiful.
Oh, Angel.
Can I talk about Your Body? Can I talk?
Oh my god, this is Sacred Statuesque Sensuality of Bright Goddess Body.
Oh, oh.
MAGNIFICIENT, telling as "for All ages" rated words Smile Smile Smile , simply PRECIOUS AND GORGEOUS, Your Body, that ATRAPS me, my eyes.
I don't know if that verb is right, but it's just what "it" does.
Oh, oh, "Madly Passionate 'C2P0' Movements of the Mind and Heart" are Coming!!
flower Laughing Smile Laughing Smile flower

And Thank You so Much for Knowing me so Much, Making Video AND All Today!
THANK YOU! cheekey smiley
love smiley flower action smiley Smile Smile

Brooke, You're BEAUTIFUL SOUL!! I Do See in All!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Smile Hi, Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

To say things as sounds is a valve I get opening about "like KISSING".
Laughing Very Happy Smile Very Happy Laughing

Muac, Muac.................................... and MuacMUACMUAC!
Does not sounds as well.
Smile Well, at the very least through windows, You know Smile
Smile Laughing Smile

How are things?
I'm coming from birthday's and places.
GOOD Time. VERY GOOD!
I Catched Memories of Mine!
I was too Focused on myself for last years.
I Catched Good Emotions.
I went with my mother to buy some things to hipermarket where I used to go searching for Magazines with You "Incorporated in" ( Laughing Smile Laughing ), as I was going for a walk looking things. Yes, some country guy distractions (talking about those things next to the First One, You Feel so Clear! Smile ), but I Liked, I was DISCONNECTING Terms IN THE MIDDLE OF CROWDED PLACES AND FELT VERY GOOD.
Today I Had Good Remembering, oh Yeah!
Good Time with Mother, such a long time since I had not have some with her alone.
Good!
All is good! This is starting to become to sugar even to me.
Smile Smile

Litte's 40th Birthday Today! Time is faster than me, sometimes I "modestly" geek think, but don't.
Smile Laughing Smile

I even remember when the two older went to hospital to see the newcomer. My Beloved bigger sister had one little doll and I had helicopter. Those little ones that worked up when you made wheels turn around on the floor.
But the BIG GIFT was lying so Sweet.
Those CANDIES!
flower flower flower

flower Good Memories Today All Over Everywhere! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Music Today just as Good Feelings!
Mad I'll have to find some sustitutive for world "Good", what the h...
... About.
Smile Laughing Smile

tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

party smiley love smiley party smiley

I Think Love can be Pure!!
And I am not frightened about!
affraid Exclamation
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:45 pm

my Dearest,

I've read article I found in the Internet. It sounds Truly Interesting, How it's being Faced, the Argument. I Honestly think that's a big choice, because material is so Good for those Bright Discussing Intentions.
I read yesterday's night when I said "we must turn heads to Orient thinkers and to Occident artists", or something like that.
Modestly, I think there's something of that going on the stage.
For sure from Contemporary and Personal and Social Contexts, but there's something as it means a SERIOUS ARTISTIC AND REFLEXIVE TRY for going further than simply surface of things. The Fact All seems to be Made as Open Dialogue as Script about that kind of things, more than just personal recreation of less or more disconnected and always personals experiences or points of view, so usually particular, MAKES ALL MUCH MORE INTERESTING.
It's so Fortunate, because those tries are truly unusual.
About Possibilities.
I am not big Experienced Assistant to Theatre (not proud at all), but I remember that Movie, Lawrence Olivier and Michael Caine, just as STRUCTURE of an Argument, "La huella".
Smile
Well, telling my thoughts about. And nothing, for One Time ( Smile Laughing Smile ) about meanings from titles or anything, just for Comparisson as something to be noticed for Good between Art Pieces.
And I honestly think All Possible different casts are Very Good and Nice Choices!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I Truly Hope not sounding very heavy for this Context.
I Know You Like to Open Talk about Everything. That Mind!
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley

ps: And still not going for a while more today.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello Beloved,
flower love smiley flower

I've come and waited (not my intention Mad , so not so bright Smile ) till the Ride on Time that is OK!!
It's New Beginning!!
It's so Beautiful.
love smiley love smiley

I have to go to the other computer to can listen Well to Interview to Your Director from The Exorcist, as All I've read Sounds Very Interesting and Wise.
It's Great Material for Thinking!
Wow!
Now I'm going to do. It's all not intentioned, I found this number engaged and I clicked, but want Good sound to Listen Well. It's Deep Reflexions, and I Love this Purpose.
Now I'm coming so soon in a very little while!!
action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Good Angel's,
Smile Smile

How are things?
I Loved to Watch that Video. Gorgeousness takes anybody sleepy thoughts away.
Smile Yours, my Admiration! Smile
cheers

How Interesting. Everwhere. Even when I do not understand the English Idiome as well as I'd like, I can read (this is for the other Video) and Take Good Notice.
Going to the last one. Smile
I am reacting very Well to Extreme Sadness.
I Feel it so Well, but I do Control it, as Messaging "game".
Those are the Real Terrific things, it's the message. I Do Agree, Impossible to be even just named.
That's Much Worse than Saul things from "Ocean's Eleven". He's so Nice pretty lier, but there's some kind of morality in him, after all.
Nothing in common with Tragedy.
As I am not completely sure about Origen of things, Brooke, as ever I am naked, I Have to answer.
And keeping Sincere. Squizofrenia, not at all. Obsessive-compulsive, for sure (IMPROVED AS HELL FOR LAST TIMES, I AM ALREADY affraid ABOUT ME! Smile ). Dissociation disorders, hmm, a little more than normal, but not that much. I think it's the natural staying. Without dissociating and deconstructing is impossible to analyze, without dissociating is impossible to Survive. I mean, it's so easy. Just imagine, as example, Great Indian Boss "Caballo Loco" treating General Custer as his mom.
That's impossible, it's crazy.
Problems from dissociation start when it's not possible to make "fluídamente" transitions as Natural staying INTO Reality and into Mental World, and going Between Free=IMAGINATION and LIVING, put Together ALL Real and Imaginary Worlds in Functional Disposition for LIFE.
Oh, talked too much, and I did not want.
Maybe it's because I think You did not like me about what I said today?
No. Selfconfidence is not letting me now.
It's because Sincerity.
I do not wait for anything else here, but my own Sincerity. SHARING LOVE!!
Because it's Impossible to Love You More!!
flower flower

Now Reason is working, after going around all possibilities come to mind, and I laugh about my cup!! It's game from "estirarme la lengua".
Smile Laughing Smile

Modestly, I did not see such a Transparent Feelings train in my life. It may sound weird, but Think!
I have no other ways to stay close to You!!
And now coming to the other side of Talk, as blindness through comunication: it's just that I received pretty amount of "perquè t'ho mereixes, Pep Francisco, perquè t'ho mereixes", and LONELINESS I've been put into was INIMAGINABLE to me, since I came and Noticed how it's Possible to Make it to One People and also, Much More Important, to Handle Right.
Or almost.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Obviously, if I am still Living on earth:
You're Married. You're Rich, I am Poor. You're Lovely Mother, I am a Wild thing.
So?
You can be Sure about what's contained in my cup is Energy, and becomes Sun's when I See You that way, when You're sitting. All GORGEOUS "cuixes" and CLASS!
cheekey smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
tongue smiley action smiley

ps: You're Getting More Beautiful second by second. YES! You're Looking Better Now than when I started writing message.
Smile Smile

psII: Sorry for what I said about putting me into loneliness. In fact I Like it. But what Human can Make to Human, Remembered from third video, is what Truly Brings me ill.
Sorry!
Smile action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:02 pm

my Adored of Heaven,

first of all have to say that I say these words because it's my valve and my Kiss.
Smile Smile

I Enjoyed so Much those Smart Comments about "The Exorcist". I'm seeing how it must be tough and so Enjoyable for an actor too. Ha, that's Great.
And it's Great to See how Everybody's so Involved with the Entire Project, saying Bright things about it and those Subjects.
It's so Good to Listen to All!
flower flower flower

Taking the chance for saying God Bless Everybody!
flower flower flower

Smile love smiley Smile

How Good to See those Princeton Places, MAGICAL. Thank You Very Much! action smiley
Chocolate too, Ha, that's Big Pleasure.
And it's already unoffensive for body if moderation is the rule. I try to do, but I admit sometimes it's difficult.
This evening not seconds at all. It's just that I Like Chocolate and that I Loved Princeton Sharing!
Wow!
So I do Share what I feel, Normal. Regular. Human.
Feels Good this kind of regular talking from me Here to me.
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley

It's a little hard to me, when I try to talk like normal intentions, because I don't stop seeing what I did before. And well, this head goes.
I let it go, I stand!
Smile Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm

my Endless Love Brooke,

probably I will not come later today, because coming from the beach and late.
But You can be Sure You'll be with me for All of the Time, wherever or whatever be doing.
Wishing All my Love for You can be Felt by You Today.
No, not thinking about doing anything special, quite regular (more than I'd like Smile ), just for You!!
Please, don't think peace in me Means forgetting, it's just the opposite. And I Want to Treat You, as I write, so Well and Right.
You are the Strongest and First Support of All as Sense to my life.
The reason why I can go into natural transcending human from myself to myself and beyond All coming at once together.
It's All about Sense and Pure Emotion of Care and True Love, You know me.
love smiley love smiley

Wishing Peace and the Very Best for Everywhere and All, God Bless!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

First step, every morning of my human soul, beyond Time.
The last that never ends, The Love!!
love smiley love smiley
flower flower
(unbreakable bond)

ps: I Do Live, just Need to Feel and to See How Much Happy You are!!
You MUST be!!
It's not an order, it'as a NEED!!
Smile You know me Smile
Have The Days, Do it for All, Do it for me!!
flower cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 am

Good Sweetness Morning my Adoration of Mine,

had very good time on the sand and some aquatic too. Smile Good Time!
I am LOVING You, so You Know!!
Smile You're Most Precious One to me, and I Have to Love You, despite to fact it's Heaven!! Smile

Going to post One Picture, Bright and LOVELY as Love You!!
And how Good Team. I'm sure Piece and Director are as Good as You say. For what I've seen, I can only Agree!
Big Kiss by Tender Long Hug; Brooke, my Love, You're Perfect to me!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello Sweetness,
flower flower

preparing for going in a while for dinner. Well, it's "dinar" but in English it's this, as we're doing. Normal Meaning.
I've been (and still am, for FUN!) so geek that I have to add.
Smile Smile

Was talking a while ago about some theory. How, as time goes by, I think there're more investigators who think, about Primitive Human, that women participated very Active Ways in Hunting Activities for Group.
I think it's very important for antropological consequences, if it could be finally confirmed.
I Honestly think it's enough to look at the present times for having an idea.
Saying more, it's enough to see a 5.000 ms Olimpic (or just athletic meeting) race, just as one example.
Those things make me think.
And about my personal evolution too.
Not about Rights, something I Always was so Sure about (EQUALITY), but More about Natural Behaviour.
I am not radical "physicalist" at all, because Nature includes All, Spiritual too.
But it makes me think, about social roles (further than simple sexuality -please, understand me, I am not meaning this is not important - Smile Laughing Smile ) and social evolutions.
From my theory, of course, but it's Important to me not for personal (well, it's impossible for anybody to say that, almost all things, some way do not affect us personally) but for this Curse on thinking I am taking.
This curse I Always Wanted.
It's the MEANINGFUL competition of Life to me. Compiting for Sense, not against people.
Even only for my inner sense would be enough.
Now I've been thinking about "RAZÓN DIALÉCTICA" and "PULSIÓN TRANSCENDENTAL".
It's clear I'll have to read, COMPLETELY, one day or another, "La Razón transcendental", Kant's.
I Admire Him! Honest Thinker!
Well, I'm "going" for a while.
flower Smile Will come back for BIGGEST Hug!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Do Feel Sense and Meaning Here, and LOVE and JOY and PEACE; HAPPY!!
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:21 pm

HEAVEN and EVERYTHING of Mine,

I am going to the house to eat something. Family more than anything, but admiting good cooking feels good. Normal.
Smile Smile
party smiley party smiley party smiley

I will come for a while later for Sure, just for TIGHTEST POSSIBLE HUG. ROMANTIC.
But not very bright because I am like childish Romeo, not so bad after all, on the air now.

I Love You, Heaven of Sun of my Heart! My HAPPINESS, I never thought I'd be this Happy again, in life. But I am, it's True!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:57 pm

my ADORED of Mine I Love YOU so Much!!

THANK YOU FOR THESE DAYS, THE BEST. IN LIFE!
I am Emotioned terms Feeling now.
That Program, You are Doing All, please give space to the rest ( Smile Wink Smile ), where You'll Talk, How Beautiful.
I got Disarmed by Your Looking from Your Picture There.
Your Lips are The Red Dreamy Promise for Life, and Your Glance Takes me to Paradise. Your Beloved Face is a Living Light to my eyes.
That I Touch.
Now, after HEAVENLY MUSIC AND VIDEOS SENT MY FRIEND, Need some Guitar so Much.
Not meaning, just my Breathe. Just the Instrument, not lyrics . Because lyrics I can not find when I Look at Your Eyes when They Look that Way's from Paradise of Love.
Found, found. And Melt into One!!
And not Lyrics because I can not find any answer who could satisfy this PULSION for LOVING YOU. Sometimes, most of times, I get to think not a kiss, not embrace, not MAKE LOVE could Satisfy this Desire for Everything of You.
So, I Love You with All I can right now. Instrumental Music, and Familiar Idiome.
Well, maybe it could be the epilogue. The first mail before Final Love Answer I received today.
Like it could be Impossible to Satisfy this THIRST FOR YOU.
And You're Making me to LIVE Again.
Forget all these words, Heaven, and just try to catch for a while the best You've known from me, and then multiplicate for more, it's How You're Making me Feel.
Higgs ( Smile Wink Smile ) and All Universe I can catch by Memory I'm Sending You as Letter made of Soul, for You.
I Love You, and I Do Listen, and I Know You Believe in me.
It's Treasure, Glory of Peace and Fortunate Love.
I Love You, my Arms, my Heart, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have Best Day Possible, I'm Having Greatest Love I've experienced in my heart, for Life! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next