Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:52 am

flower Good Sweetness, my Adored Angel of Mine flower
Smile Smile

How are things! Good Rest Today, Really Good. Friday, time for more rest and relax, and some working and COMING!! Smile Smile
Thank You All for Great Videos and All, including Movies and FRIENSHIP AROUND ALL!
love smiley flower

Brooke, my love smiley of Mine, Breathing Good and Happy Real; this place, COMING, is Heaven and also is Rest for the Soul, it's become a True "fighter' Rest", and it's Blessing!! flower
flower flower

You're Adorable, All I did was = FOR FUNNY EXPRESSION OF TRUE ADQUIRED COMMON SENSE AS TRUE LOVE IN ME, FUTURE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER, I SWEAR Smile
Future is Bright, I Want to See You again and touch Your Hand again; I Swear I am Wishing it so Much!! action smiley
Motivation for studies are not for feeling frustration, are FOR THE HOPE AND DREAMS YOU'VE BRINGED TO MY LIFE NOW!!
I Love You, and Adore You, and Kiss and Care of You and Hold You Tight for Eternity flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Smile Very Happy Smile

I think that after mental S-Trip "tease" Smile , and Emotions, to say something funny I should be faster and ready to win Ato Boldon. Very Happy Wink
Well, not that much, but I already did, so easy fine normal not too pretentious ways, as I unusually do. Very Happy Smile
I hate to be a "playmate", no matter colors of Nature, and I Only Play for Win (for that my lack of shape, but that's another thing and another tale, at the very least not for today Smile Very Happy ); but I Honestly think this Time I'll Have to say that it's OK, Come on!!
Smile flower Smile

And Thank You for Videos.
NICE FRIENSHIP FUN, YOUNG ONES GOOD!; AND INSPIRING TWO, AND DISTRACTING ON THREE AS ZEBRAS ESTRATEGY THAT, I SWEAR, IT WORKS!
flower flower flower

Well, before going to mirror Rolling Eyes ; I can not help Smile , I Must Say that I Love, Love, Love!
Brooke, Thank You for Everything, LONELY NO MORE AND FRIENDSHIP IT'S GOING TO BE MUCH STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER THING ELSE, INCLUDING ALL, EVEN WOMEN affraid Smile flower
GOD BLESS, ALL THE LOVE!
I Feel The Company, and song Now about "no mores" it's Just about Atmosphere and POTENCY OF MESSAGES, CHILDISH, OF COURSE. What where You thinking?
Very Happy Wink action smiley

flower I Love You, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Numbers I think can not be like "ámbar" conservating anything; beyond "Pavo Real number 5", You've GOT A FRIEND!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Feeling the Attraction of the "Absolute" in mind as Deep Thinking/hearted reason.
But though I Admit it Attracts me, it's NOTHING compared to The Feeling from think/LOVE as You Coming to me, like kids, as Falling in Love of New and Deeper and Depper Everytime.
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

What I've read till now, so good. But about the needing for "cercle" as complete Human Nature to go further than darkness from Reason as Dominating the World, may be there I do not Believe in Art as Wild Opening to All Nature to Show others the Way Up (about this Value of Art I Do Agree) to Human as Being, Human.
This perspective needs, at the very least, one more confrontation to abstraction. About Spirituality. I know treatment about human natural wishes it not only focused in supposed negative pulsions in Author, but when one talk about these things, I honestly think it's so Important to Express The Supremacy of Human Soul. Its Morality, its Beauty as something made up by more than flesh and free emotions.
That's How I Thinking Feel!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke; funny but FOR HEAVEN TRANCE talking now. Not one more year, Eternity is not enough to Express Time I'd Wait for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Do Honestly Feel it's All about Soul!!
flower flower

flower But I "TOUCHED" , the hulk was on holidays me Smile Smile , Your Loving Hand!! cheekey smiley flower
action smiley

Brooke, it's not Truly waiting, This is LIVING!! I Found One Meaning for my Life! You!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Smile Hello again!! Smile
flower flower

Brooke, Now I Understand.
Things to Do or say to lose all chances from being sexy:

1) study, participate in class, feel smart and to be
2) to say "I'm not gay and bisexual neither, I am not, I am not, I am..." Very Happy Wink Being homophobic is NOT an option
3) to go to places where your stiles are something to feel as forgotten thing
4) to try to be sexy
5) not being sexy, or study for it (study how not being sexy or just study for not feeling)
Smile

Some funny time. I Do Truly study for Feeling and Doing!
No angry about telephones, I Swear.
I am in that place where I feel myself as Important Being, and trying to do something similar to this sensation. And when that comes to mind not for pride but more for SIMPLY EXISTING THE WAY ONE IS MEANT TO EXIST, Chances.
Could I take results to expectation levels?
More Worried about Way to Go on till my last day. I Admit right now.
Now my question to myself is this: how long do people think I will stay here, are there betting games about it?
It's Something to Respect! flower
My Intentions are to Stay Forever, excepting Brooke Tell me to go someday flower
love smiley love smiley

Searching for Places of my Memories!
flower Easy to find out again flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

It's GOODNESS FOR YOU THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE AND WISHING, WISHING AND WORKING, DREAMING AND HOLDING ON!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm

my Sweet Adored of Mine,

coming now because, among other things, have to stop computers today some time before going; Real as All on these Heaven's Days to me. Smile Smile flower
flower I Love You so that I can fly hand on hand with You, Happy as two kids in Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Adoring You is the Best and Most Beautiful thing that could Happen to me in life! flower
flower Will come back in the evening/night for Sure, some NICE HUG as ENDLESS, Love and Tenderness Forever!! Want to Do All as Perfect as I can Only for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley I HONESTLY ADORE YOU!! cheekey smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm

flower Loving You More than Ever in Life!! flower
Going to take some pressure off, Always Coming cheekey smiley flower , but some pressure off. You Can Hold on with EVERYTHING; I Admit I Truly cyclops at You for that, but for Goodness, it's How I am Feeling by Now!!
Making Easy the things!!
Till that One Day!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have Great Day, God Bless I Adore; I am recently 22!! Wink tongue smiley

psI: but have you truly think well? Because I think that with no shoes we're almost the same height.
Very Happy Laughing Smile Laughing Very Happy
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

And now today it's when somebody Friend coul tell me: well, if these are your "quiet" days, I do not want to Know Your unquiet ones Laughing (all excepting dangerous flower )
Smile Very Happy Smile

No, no. Truly Peace. Was one joke. So Good Here!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Heaven is You!! I am Dreaming awaken, I am Flying crossing the Air and the Seas, Emotions, Feelings, Sensations of Sacred Blessing, Youth, Childhood, Mature, Family, Romanticism Pure, Friendship, Adoration, Kiss, Embrace, Holding Tight, Talking Softly, Nicest Talk, Beauty, Sweetness, Heart, Soul, LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 am

Embarassed Exclamation Smile

flower my Adored of Mine I Love You TOO MUCH!! flower
Smile Smile

If I could invent ANYTHING, ANYTHING, more Delicate than a Rose's Petal to Caress Your Adored Face the Softliest way POSSIBLE affraid ( Smile Smile ) I'd Do!!
flower Caress Your Soul, Give You my Soul, Give You Everything, All of my LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're Amazing, Extraorinday, MOST PASSIONATE, MOST BEAUTIFUL, YOUR SOUL TOO!
flower I Love You Adoring YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And, out of sexist ways (taking SERIOUSLY this expression, with Your Permission) I am AT YOUR FEET, LADY, FOR ANYTHING! I'M YOURS, YOU'RE ADORED!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 pm

flower Good Sweetness of an Angel You flower
Smile Smile

Going in a hurry for the Baby because coming at 7:00 pm and must go to sleep and 20:30 and Gotta Enjoy!
hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley

Angel, Loving Walker by Legs of Sunniest Star Yours, Going to Have MAGIC TOUCHING HEARTFELT EMOTIONAL. Not Exagerating at All.
You Believe me when I Say that in those Moments of Joy, Pure, You're CLOSER TO ME THAN EVER, it's Like I Was Sharing with You EVERYTHING.
flower My Adored!! flower
Because SEXUAL Pulsions Go AWAY from me, and I Can Enjoy those Places You Know!!
Because until this day I have NEVER Could Calm this thirst, and till this day I've Always Felt when I Felt that You Came Around, like First Name Wrote on the Front over my eyebrows. I know You Know.
flower Not asking for GLORIUOUS "SOLUTIONS", by Now Smile Smile (to say these things so OPEN FREE, AND FOR THIS INNOCENT TOO, I'TS LIBERATING ME FROM THE YEARS AGO), but just Telling You my Heart, my All!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're Adored, You're so Sincere Adored!!
I Love You!!
God Bless, Have Great Peaceful Magic Energized Day!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley

To touch and to share your skin is a DREAM, to feel your soul is an actual JOY!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Hello I Love You!!
Smile flower Smile

flower Nothing between words, like going outside as Love's Explossion!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Not many willing reasons from me, to Tell You and party smiley party smiley , Just Oner and Sending Love You, Love YOU, Love You, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, Peaceful Passion my Angel of Mine!!
I Send You Biggest Tender Kiss Hug imaginable!!
flower Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: Coming later!!
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, to come these Razz ways Felt so Good, Love You so Much!!
If I come, it's for Love, All Good Possibilities I may Find to Bring Here!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower action smiley

flower Have Great Day, I will! flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Before "going", I think Feeling it's WORKING Exclamation
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

Smile Hello, I Say!! Smile
flower flower

flower And You? flower
Smile Smile

flower When I Look at You, HONESTLY, I See The Greatest Heart I've Found! flower
love smiley love smiley

This is the only thing that minds to me, the only thing that Made me Look at You, excepting some other details with no importance.
To me, Everything's OK!!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower

I do not think about anything now but The Present. And I Quietly Listen too, so Calm and also on my own in Peace!! Smile Smile I've Found The MEANING!! YEAH!
And to Work it out to The Best Possible to Make The Most Honest and Bright Future Possible!!
Well, Admiting not Totally Free (it's OK! Smile Smile ), I Remember How there's Always BIG account of Freedom in us All!! Oh for Sure!
Smile I Love You, and I Love You More!! Smile
cheekey smiley Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile cheekey smiley

PS: YOU'RE PERFECT!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm

I Laughing again. The Scene when Start Walking (who is the walker "némesis"? Smile Smile ) it was so Funny, FUNNY!
And All, You Look LOVELY BEAUTIFUL.
Words for Distance Kisses, More than Anything, Always.
Literal translation from spanish: I am not making You the ball, Brooke.
Smile Smile
"Hacer la Pelota"= Flattering one person for interests or just for Doing.
All I Say is because I Need to Kiss You in The Middle of TIMES Square Everyday, Every Hour of the time!!
And this is the Way I Have!!
So You can tell me "the mechanic kisser", if You want, for example.
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

It's a Pulsion, a Thirst I Satisfy Everyday!
God Bless!
Would I Work for The Same Things You Know I am Also Truly Working for if I Had Been for LifeTime with You, since 11?
For Sure I Would Have Noticed Meaningful Subjects Much Longer Before!!
God Bless This Love!
flower Have Great Day, I Love You All! flower
flower Brooke, I Love You More and More, my Heavenly Smile of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And this is True, as All I Say when I Say: Mistake from title in Pictures Subject is a Mistake no intention, I've been Too Emotioned for THAT INTENTION OF MY HEART OF MINE!! TOO HAPPY!!
flower flower

PS: Going to write it well (True! Embarassed Smile ), and Going to Baby. And Staying Here with You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

If Truly Believed as True for Lifetime, These Are The Only Words I Need YOU to REMEMBER from Me!!
Good Love, funny, HAPPY, Healthy and Eternal!!
love smiley hasi love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 am

Good Morning from Heaven,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

There, Here, I am for Pictures.
Brooke, HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU THREE ARE, SO LOVELY AND NICEST, I LOVE YOU!!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FROM THE love smiley !
flower flower flower flower

And How Much and How Beautifully They're Growing, so Fast and LOVELY.
You are my Love, Brooke, You Know!!
And after these Blessing years, You Are my FAMILY of MINE too!
You've Given me Peace and WISHES for Work so Much!!
We're going to Stay Good, so Well!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

FOR ALL, You've GOT me, INCONDITIONED, I am YOURS FOR ETERNITY!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
action smiley
flower
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 am

I Love YOU and it's The Place where I Do Feel I'm at Home!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Smile Good Sweetness, Sleeping Beauty that can Listen to Me on this Dream Come True!! Smile
Smile Smile
Smile action smiley

How are things?
Here quite goodm and Calm!!
It's sunny time, as LA for sure.
I Have to Say, from my Real modesty, that I Love All that You're Doing!!
All, my Angel Lady of Mine!!
flower You're an Angel! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower

flower Have to come for a while later, because You Have New watch flower
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile flower

I Love You, and it's True! So, I Love You! Only Wish You, from my heart, Peace and Joy!

Brooke, it's True that I am Peaceful and Happy.
I was smiling and saying "how are things" by kicking softly my chest today, and I was called gladiator (me Razz when listen this world to me, I Maturely Admit! - Very Happy Smile Wink )
It was some like "hello man", and it was long time.
It's really stupid to tell, but it's just that it was long time since I ever heard.
Childish Fun of Mine; more common thing that anybody is ready to admite - Smile -, and quite Fun!
But not as mine of Mine as You!!

flower I Love You, I Love You, Infinite but never enough!! flower
hasi flower hasi
My Magical Girl from Heaven!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 pm

my Beloved of Mine,

in my heart and my mind I am Living Best days of my life!!
Please I don't want to "split", just "splash" around with You!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Will come for a while later, but I have to study, I do not stop telling myself. You can make something Good I tell myself, and I Do Believe as long as You Do Believe in me!!
flower party smiley flower

Now I am facing new "serious" studying ways. I mean, as this is about thinking more than about memoryzing dates or anything, I do not try to read too much. I try to read what I Select from my "point of view" (this is increasing 3D cercle, going Up -like Movie!), that will change for better as I am learning more and more, and try to do it by a more Conscious way. Trying to Catch The Key of Argument for what I Want to Achieve, those Hearted thoughts.
By these keys well taken, HELP from teachers for sure, I am Reaching The Way.
I let things I've learnt "Rest" in the mind, and this way All is much More "interiorizado" into my own concepts, and makes me much more able to Re-create into my own Abstraction on Conceptual Upstairs. I am Truly Improving.
Perseverantly!
You Know who Inspired to me The Most?
Yeah, I think You've got some idea about.
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm

flower Good Beloved Sweetness of Mine flower
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Smile ( Very Happy well, We Do Must Improve Every Day! Very Happy ) Smile
Smile Smile

How are the things?
Here Well. Inspiring Videos from FRIENDS, and more than about prizes (Notoriously Different contexts), it's About Love and Care and admiring (I Admit last word), and about Faces Caring, and Glances, than Do Mean All by Three to Eleven, even Elevating ( Smile Smile ) All as Beautiful as it Truly was before it!!
flower Yeah, I Love You too!! And All too! flower
love smiley love smiley

And computer (writing LITERAL, and for the letters to be written Smile Smile ) is going well OK!
Bravo All in this morning!
I Had Great Resting Night, as Always when I have some Believing Faith crises (sometimes it sounds tragic, almost as Big as Venerable Mike Olfield Long Play ( Very Happy -joke Nice )) and Feeling, no pretending feelings, so Well in this Morning.
You'll See because along way coming I've had some easy ideas to transmit about Philosophy, to think about with All Friends Who Want to Share.
You're All so Bright that I am not worried at all!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

But the truth is that they really gave me reasons to gave nervous, believe me please. I came really Well to the House, but it's Normal, it's Human, those little defeatings about Understanding, Between The People, even with the Most Beloved Possible!!
flower Smile Smile flower

Feeling Energized and I am going to Demonstrate at "chiqui" Park just before "going" from Here (this is The Biggest Paradoxal Thought, even More than Confronting Limited Human Brains of All to The Infinite Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing ); not Big Shape on these days (Studies take Energy, but Taking Good Care of my body).
I Love You All so Much, DEAR FRIENDS, I Love You and God Bless YOU!
flower cheekey smiley Oh, Brooke, oh my!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: ONE SUNNY ALL!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:31 pm

cheekey smiley hasi See You Peacefully in Love Tonight!! hasi cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:25 pm

flower Hola!! flower
Smile flower flower flower Smile

How is my Adored Everything tonight of Mine?
I'd Like to say Yours too, but I can't!
It's just about counting, You can not pretend to me!!
flower Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

my Adored of Mine and Heaven, it's Real Saharian Weather, there's a Heat Wave from Sahara here, and excepting Beautiful horses, cars and You, it's All Come to here from that Magical Land!!
I Dream of Your Touch!! And hottest weather wave could not Make me Feel the 1/5 Warm and Deep touch on my face, Like Nerves Reaction.
The Spiritual.. Better not comment.
I am going to Think about North Pole...! (Laughing Very Happy )
Smile Smile (first joke)

position!!
Very Happy Very Happy (second one)

Ah, Brooke, this is Racing Hearts, and I am Loving You!!
The Music... Makes my Heart Fly.
And I Have to think about Community.
Some Friends Videos make me think. It's not about saying what I had or not in my childhood (my angriest moment about adults was when at El Molinar Cinema -so years ago closed- one sir in charge of waiting place pullet me out, it was a School session, with no reason because I was just wating) and Deepest Frustrations to me come from Non Sense relationship with Father (we were so Far from each other, Mind and Soul -this is life), too much easy person to get angry, with All (we used to have fun at him Rolling Eyes What a Face ); but as long as this that I write Echos and as I was let to know about, I am Saying MY HEART AND MY SOUL ARE WITH ALL CHILDREN WHO EVER SUFFERED THOSE KIND OF SITUATIONS! IT'S OVERWHELMING MY HEART, AND I CAN NOT TALK ABOUT IT. MY HEART IS WITH YOU ALL!
flower cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower

About last years as Messaging from the Outside Space Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
To Say: MY TOO EXCESSIVE INNOCENCE AND CANDID INNER WAYS MADE ME TOO SELFISH AND DESTRUCTIVE, so I Have to Be Thankful for this Waking Up to Reality.
I mean, not as an ugly thing, just...
Do you remember Indiana Jones and "Kalima" Process, when the little boy "Tapón" puts a burning flame on his chest before he makes "sacrifice" of one person?
I Honestly Feel All Situations like that.
I SWEAR!
I DO ADMIT, also, that 2009 march was Hurting.
I did not Know How Good it was Going to Be to me, at last.
I AM NOT LYING BECAUSE I KNOW WELL HOW EVERYBODY CAN SEE CHANGES IN ME!
Please Forgive All my Bad Reactions!!
I'VE ALWAYS LOVE YOU TOO MUCH, AND YOU'VE ALWAYS MEANT HEAVEN TO ME. WHEN I FELT, PLEASE FIXED WORD (FELT, SUBJECTIVE), SOMEBODY WAS TOUCHING IT, I ADMIT I BECAME MAD!
IT'S TRUE!!
It was All Impossible to Be Completely Known from me.
This is Life, Missunderstanding for and from All!
This is One of Main Reasons why We All Must Always Stand Together as One, because We All Must Notice How Unfair We ALL can Be! Me The First One! Me!
Sorry!
Brooke, Forgive me!!
All craziness I bringed. It Feels like from another guy.
No, no, I know it was me, and I am not "escurriendo el bulto" ( Very Happy Rolling Eyes Smile ), but I HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH.
I UNDERSTAND DEEP INSIDE WHAT TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON MEANS!!
I'VE CHANGED!!
Big Letters for Intensity, not for Very Happy Exclamation
flower
I was a piece of ANIMAL! IT'S TRUE, A REAL PIECE OF AN ANIMAL!
AGAIN, SORRY ME, PLEASE!
NOW, I KNOW I'D EVEN TELL YOU THIS ON MY KNEES, if it was Necessary, my Love!!
Brooke, Brooke, I've Been Loving You for a Lifetime!!
And I don't know to do any other thing, and there's no other Shelter for my Soul but You!!
We'll Stay Togeter for Eternity!!
Smile Smile
Very Happy party smiley afro party smiley Very Happy
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Brooke, Lady,

this is Romantically Smile Smile for You:

Els paissatges del dia, com un hola
llençat des de les altituds serenes,
m’omplen de joia ara avui l’ànima
entre fonts de satisfeta nostàlgia,
com a fent recular el passat al futur
des d’il•lusions complides i eternes.
Quin principi, aquesta immortalitat
de la beneïda passió que sap confiar.
love smiley love smiley

ps: Yeah, even Peaceful ( tongue smiley ), I Love You!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next