Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To breathe again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To breathe again Empty
PostSubject: To breathe again   To breathe again Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 am

To breathe again 1980japan90707.th To breathe again 1980misc909060tt6.th To breathe again 6646bsdwgmkkgrhgohduejl.th

Mirarte es volver a respirar, presentir el sentido de la existencia.

(it's strange but I can not use emoticons; and I can not explain it or find out the reason why -it doesn't matter, because I feel)
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

To breathe again Empty
PostSubject: Re: To breathe again   To breathe again Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you dear David for this beautiful post!!! sunny love party smiley love smiley I adore her smile in the second one!!! And the first one is so beautiful in this wonderful dress speachless smiley cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

Dear amigo I am so sorry for the emoticons... Can you use them now? Perhaps it is neccessery to wait until they all open in the left field and then to write, perhaps they are not blocked then. Tell me if you have some problems with emoticons dear friend. rabbit flower party smiley I know that you like them a lot hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Thank you for beautiful post love love smiley cheekey smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down

To breathe again
Page 1 of 1