Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I love!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:09 am

Porque no hay más que tú, en mí

Ser honesto para amarte,
demostrar lo que siento
sin dramatizar mi realidad
en presencia de tu alma.

Respetar y cuidar este regalo
de Dios vivo en el corazón;
el fulgor de algo sagrado
que llena la eternidad.

Amanecer de adoración por ti,
besar con humildad tu luz,
y ser el sentido de amar
renaciendo en tu abrazo.

Sólo quería esto, amor mío.
Besar tu dulce bondad
con delicada caricia
que ardiera en tu interior.

Elevarte hasta nuestro cielo
confundiendo la piel y el alma,
y ser capaz de ir allí contigo
como si yo fuera puro por amor.
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm

mazarte a abrazos es lo que teniamos que hacer por escribir cosas tan bonitas action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Querido David action smiley
Muchisimas gracias para esto poem tan romantico, honesto y especial de amor eterna love smiley love smiley love smiley
Un grande abrazo party smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

lol! party smiley Thank You, love smiley Brooke Family!!! love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Daría mi vida por conseguir que nada malo hubiera sucedido jamás. Siento haber dicho muchas cosas en esta vida, pero este sentimiento no es nada comparado con el pesar que me producen las que no he hecho.
Un hombre (una persona) ha de ser capaz de enfrentarse a ello cada día, pero nunca deja de doler. Nunca!!
No haber estado con un hombro amigo en el lugar donde debimos estar, se hace muy duro. A veces es una losa que casi no podemos mover.
Yo daría lo poco que tengo por cambiar esos momentos, en que estaba demasiado lejos de todo. Muy lejos.
Lo lamento, lo lamentaré siempre hasta mi último día.
Si sirve de algo, siempre Amé, aunque mi corazón estuviera demasiado negro y cerrado en sí mismo para darse cuenta.
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello!

Movie had to change to Positive Feelings, and I Did, I Did as David!! Smile Smile
I am really Good, it just came to mind and said it! geek wave action smiley
Talking Seriously, I had to Become Normal Talker, and this is the Way; it may not look as romantic as before, but much more Human; that's how I think and Feeling the whole thing now about Love!!
Is it possilbe that inspiration for writing only came from Longing, Anxiety and Time without You? I really think that's not true, but We All Change, and it's so Good to "reinventarnos a nosotros mismos" for Good and Easy Living for All!
I Never Looked for Admiration from Anybody but You, Brooke, and All Talks and Posts and Everything I Made Thinking You were there; Wanted to Impress You, thinking about Tom Selleck, Richard Gere, Andre, Chris and many other FRIENDS from the beggining.
Thinking about Who You Are and Who I Seemed or Would Surely Seem to Everybody; after all, I was not so wrong.
This is the Truth!
I Love You, I Love You More than before!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

I Know There's Love!!
I will post some funny montage of me today, and funny IS funny I Promise!! David Good Heart coming soon!! Wink Wink Smile Smile
Brooke, You Have Always Been, and will Always Be the One!!
My Today's Fortune, that Broadway Beacon Award! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 pm

I Love You in a way I can not express if I do not talk by an idiome of mine; I will try to write poetry again.
By now, I will be back in the evening to See Splendor of Beauty!!
I am speechless now.
You're Adorable and Lovely and Everything to me!! I Love You, I Love You so much, this is much more than a Dream!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello my Beloved Angel, reina meva estimada i sang del meu cor!

I've just came for a while (You know me in the evening, like the rabbit "watching" afraind the upcoming midnight, and I am talking about a very, very terrifically Sensual Midnight, when Reality and Dreams of You come together in my mind and my soul).

Oh my God, that Picture of You, with those nice sunglasses, how Adorable! Are You trying to kill me?
Smile Smile

You are so Beautiful, so Beautiful!!
I Love You, I Love You too much!! Well it can never be too much, when I Love You more and more each day and "todavía puedo contarlo"!! Wink Like a Star @ heaven
I had such a Fantastic time with videos, The Blue Lagoon and Bob Hope and Friends!
Wow, this is Living, Thank You!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, I Adore You, and You've Blessed my Entire Living!!
I will not use the word "Promise", just wanted to say that I will Love You for the rest of my life, and that I will Always Be and Stay with You, Forever and Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Y amarte y quererte,
y desear tu cuerpo
hasta morir de amor;
el sentido de mi vida,
hasta el final de todo.

Sólo recuperar el tiempo quería,
abrazarte con todo el amor posible,
besar tu cuerpo sin dejar espacio,
fundirme contigo en un alma
y no dejar que te fueras de mí jamás.

Si puedo caminar y vivir,
amar las flores y las estrellas del cielo,
de noche cuando estás conmigo,
es porque me tomas de la mano
y me conviertes en todo lo que soy.

Tu mirada es un mundo de besos,
sentir este amor es fuego de tu piel.
Te amaré siempre, eternamente,
con plenitud, eres todo mi corazón.
love smiley love smiley

Te amo!! cheekey smiley Te amo, amada mía!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 am

Yes, there was hurting, but I've gone very far away from it and I do not regret anything we shared!
I Love You, I Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Hello again!!
Smile Smile

I admit wet eyes, but Feeling so wright!!
Brooke, I had to do it!!
You See, the last thing I Want is to worry You; and I only told those things after I was sure You trust in me!!
All in Life took sense from the July 24th Day, I Swear for the Love I am Feeling for You!!
But I had to Tell You how You Mean All Hope in Life to me!!
And that I am so Grateful to You and to Life, for this Present Time, I Never Truly Believed it could come Real!!
I am Yours, You can be sure!! And Please, Forgive all my mistakes and all my bad ways from the past!
I Swear that will Never happen again!

Don't be afraid from next photos, I will be Natural. And trying to be Meaningful for Love, for Peace and for Goodness!!
I Love You, I Love You!! And I am Living best days in my life since I was 17!! I am going to Sleep so Well and Happy for this Pure Emotion about Love, not afraid anymore!
All I Want is the very Best for You!!
All I ever Needed is to Feel like this, and I Thank God Now!!
I Love You, Brooke, and Happiness Started will be Endless for the Reality and the Love of You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Why are You so Beautiful, my Genius Sweetness of Mine ? Mad
Smile Smile

Came for a while for some Short Distance Kisses!
How are things, God Bless All!
Today I let my "beast" go out, but not much more than other days. I think it's Good, but Always Controlling the human beast ( Shocked study Idea ) people bring inside.
I am letting it going out too sometimes, but Always Control. Hurt of my body came after so long time being "the beast" as not much careful exercising and things. Usually never for the first contact. Smile Smile
When we need and do, after it there comes the time for thinking about it, consequencies, control, powers, modulating sensations, connecting with other states of mind, conveniences for living together, our natural Essence as Definition of Human, our Animal Insctints, the Role of them in our lifes, How We All can Take care about ourselves and All, from and through those instincts...
There're so many things to be known about us. I do not Mean Everybody has to "selfstudy" itself, but Sometime Doing is Good.
As Spiderman Movie says, The Uncle: "un gran poder conlleva una gran responsabilidad".
We All Got that Power.
And this is not a class. It's just Sharing Opinion after lifetime playing the beast role. And, so FORTUNTELY, other Good things too!
It's just about FRIENDSHIP and Sharing Experiences where I Learnt something about me.
And as I am as anybody else... Well, if we except my beauty. Very Happy Laughing Cool Smile
flower

Brooke, I Still and Forever Embarassed as childish things, only speaking about now.
What Great "The one that got away" from Boyce Avenue, wow! cheers bounce
Oh, How Lovely and Great the other song too, from Your Nice Friend Victoria!
"Hold on till the night", Another very Beautiful Song!
Wow!
Thank You for showing them to me! flower
love smiley love smiley

Caught some Video for the Song.
Brooke, God Bless You! I Want more New Pictures!! elephant tongue smiley scratch party smiley
Smile Smile ( Very Happy Idea Very Happy)
Wink

But God Bless You and New Pictures (oh, my and the Great Song too: this is why sometimes Coincidences make us believe it's intentioned; it was, but it was True: COINCIDENCES), New Pictures I Want. Embarassed Rolling Eyes
No, no, let me be Serious and Realistic. First Mine!
flower Smile Very Happy Wink Very Happy Smile flower

Well, some Jokes to Make Some Sense! That's All! Love is the Mainstream for Life!
We can become something like Love Jets on it!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, Brooke, I Know How Much I Must Stay Calm!
RESPONSIBLE ME, as I am Feeling the Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Big Yes to Love! flower flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Hola and All,
Smile Smile

I may not write so many poems as I used to do, but I'll do.
Sometimes I think that the more I talk, the more I Rolling Eyes
But SO HEARTFELT, BROOKE, SO HEARTFELT YOU.
Probably the reason is that I am surrendered and I've gone through so many different phases, and I am some tired after all.
I don't want 5 years may change anything, neither my Love's Energy for You.
I Mad for this.
That's what I am thinking about because it has happened before.
Well, maybe not one poem a day, but You can be Sure I will Write to You.
Could You Believe if I say it's True that I am Feeling like You ARE MY REAL FAMILY.
But Romanticism and PASSION are STRONGER.
JUST DIFFERENT, BUT STRONGER, MORE FOCUSED ON THE GOOD WAY I THINK.
WILDNESS WELL UNDERSTOOD, TO BE USED WHEN AND THE WAY IT MUST BE, from my point of view.
Now that I put LOWER than every my cocky egos, modestly quite mature about it, it's Time to Let that Love Gets out, because it EXIST.
I Have to Take words from my soul the same way I did the first time. I was so difficult, but I did.
I think words should sound different, to be Real. Different Expression ways on poems.
This is the way I want to talk You sometimes.
But in the other side, I think they should sound the same, maybe a little better about style (or not), but the same.
Oh my, this is CRAZY.
I AM WRITING A POEM TO YOU! And I shut myself up!
I Love You, Normally till HEAVEN!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:56 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

as I'm going through the day, Knowing You're Here, Knowing How Working for Goodness and All, and Selfish (this Feeling I had) Feeling me Going for Studying Deep, Start Feeling the Childish.
flower Smile Laughing Brooke, Cook, Kitchen, Kitten, Heaven!! Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley Like a Star @ heaven Some silver lines, but about Two Smart ones! Like a Star @ heaven cheekey smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Well, I don't think I ever get a star from Bouvlevard. but it's All about Doing, each one on its Possibilites.
tongue smiley I Truly Wish Good Investigating was better payed, but not Artist worse, of course! tongue smiley
Well, some Fun, it was time. Childishest came, it's Expression on Your Face, from last picture, that makes me, beyond consciousness, feeling this way.
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things!!
Came for One, and for Happy!!
Oh my, Brooke, have also to say about All I still Have to Think and Express on Philosophy.
There's such a big amount of things to Do and be worked.
flower Oh my, this Living has got to be Truly Long!! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
love smiley love smiley

How Beautiful Life is. And the Living, what We Make Up in fact, can be so Good. I Honestlyl Think We Can Do and Drive so Well!!
There's so Much Beauty in this World.
Where will this bring us to?
To a Better Place for Sure!!
flower love smiley flower

Oh, very philosophical now. It's Good.
I Feel so Good, from All things from these days. Really.
flower It's being Great!! Brutally ( Smile Smile ) INSPIRATIONAL!! flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

title of this subject, oh my! It makes me affraid , my own ego.
Well, keep going on! Embarassed Smile
I've written to Professor, and share.
First part, catalonian, but easy to translate, not intentioned, this is idiome we both use, and parts I took from last posts, think may some kind of sense for the first part, that's some fast and rudimentary comment about Habermas Thinking.
If it's Possible can, Someway, Help, why not doing. So, I do. Just my opinions.

aquí t'envio el darrer que he escrit en l'ordinador. Altres coses encara només en paper. Ja aniré fent.
"Verdad y justificación", com ja t'he dit, em resulta interessantíssim. Fins la plana 134, aproximadament.
Habermas està postulant un tipus molt específic de pragmàtica del llenguatge, de caire totalment formal però essencialment inserida en el món de la vida, tot partint d'una concepció pseudotrascedental del llenguatge. Només "pseudo" perquè és lluny del punt heideggerià d'opertura del món, atès que malgrat el considera única forma (mitjà constitutiu) de conèixer, de reflexionar i de viure socialment, no deixa gens de costat la idea de aprofundir (i criticar) en el coneixement, en els tres nivells de la racionalitat: epistèmica, teleològica i comunicativa; tots entrellaçats mitjançant la que és "de base" i suport, la discursiva. Es fa aquí patent el reconeixement de la importància del gir lingüístic en Habermas (ell intenta explicar com la filosofia analítica del llenguatge i la hermenèutica es poden fer servir en una concepció pragmàtica formal), com una mena de “no hi ha volta enrera”, com tampoc n’hi ha respecte del pensament postmetafísic.
Des d'aquesta noció de racionalitat que beu alhora de les fonts del kantisme, la corrent analítica, la hermenèutica, el marxisme i la pragmática lingüística, s'explica com la noció de veritat per a ell té un caràcter NECESSÀRIAMENT intersubjetiu (prenent la idea de Peirce en el món de la ciència): exposar, comunicar i contraposar, en els contexts socials del discurs, les raons, universalitzant-les només d’aquesta forma posisble. Per això, deixant apart el tema de la racionalitat teleològica o de l'acció i el tema de la teoria de l'elecció racional que toca molt de passada (i, amb més motiu, la comunicativa), pel que m'interessa, la racionalitat que "il•lumina" les proposicions aseveratives, coneixement respecte del món objectiu, malgrat el fet d'utilitzar la racionalitat "lingüística" discursiva del diàleg interior, no és suficient per donar lloc a un concept normatiu de veritat. En tot cas, podem parlar (em referesc al moment només inicial de fora del diàleg intersubjectiu, abans d'entrar-hi) del fet que és possible entendre-la, la proposició aseverativa, d'origen monològic, la qual cosa només vol dir conèixer les condicions de la seva validesa (i també, la possibilitat d'instrumentalitzar en el món de l'acció el coneixement aportat); però no de que sigui vertadera. No abans d’alguna mena d’acord dialògic de "veritatibilitat”. A tot hi subjeu el convenciment d'una noció vàlida d'universalitat objectiva, intersubjectiva i crítica que, remontant-se per sobre de Heidegger i altres, recull, com a inspiració histórica, del propi Humboldt, en el context hermenèutic-històric; la qual, romp la presó de l'ontologisme particularista heideggerià, per anar a la trobada de l'enteniment humà i, fins i tot (diferència dels 2 conceptes), de l'acord. I es que només el concepte d'acord (comunicatiu-discursiu) és el que pot aportar al concepte normatiu de veritat universal.
L'enteniment ha de ser possible perquè existeix, no s'hi afica molt aquí, perquè es centra més en l'acció comunicativa com a fonament, una connexió estructural i interna entre el significat i la validesa dels enunciats: existeix un món objectiu que és el mateix per tots, i l’anàlisi semàntic o gramatical ho ha de tenir en compte, i un món intersubjectiu que progressa i no es limita a un operturisme passiu del món.
Però la validesa dels enunciats epistèmics objectius, i els productes de la raó instrumentalitzadora del món objectiu, com el criteri de veritat sobre els acords normativitzats socialment (aquest concepte l'utilitzo encara que no hi he arribat però penso que ho ha de dir en el algun moment del llibre: relació veritat-normativització), són sempre susceptibles de perfeccionament o, fins i tot, de substitució. I la única via per a fer-ho és el llenguatge (el diàleg intern en el primer supòsit). Pensem, només, idiomàticament, per dir-ho així.
Com veus, Toni, respecte d'aquest darrer punt no hi estic totalment d'acord. La ment, quan pensa... no sé fins quin punt només és utilitzant el llenguatge de signes, ja sigui en la forma de llengua natural o formal pròpia del món del saber especialitzat.
M’agrada molt com crítica la semántica lógico-veritativa de Frege, els “dos” Wittgenstein i l’ontologització de la veritat de Heidegger i, fins i tot, Gadamer: com no podía ser d’altra manera en un membre de la segona generació de Frankfurt, els conceptes de veritat epistémica i de veritat moral no es poden atematitzar a través d’hipostatitzacións del llenguatge, analítiques o hermenèutiques. La raó humana crea per sí mateixa. Amb unes eines molt concretes, la llengua, però critica i crea. I l’autèntic context de la crítica i la creació es el món de la intersubjectivitat. L’aprenentatge, diu Habermas respecte de l’intramundà (i això també es vàlid, seguint Peirce, pels investigadors i les seves proposicions purament asertives). Podem penetrar el "món" de la vida (això vol dir tot), que ens bé sempre donat lingüísticament, i canviar-lo, críticament, discursivament, mitjançant l'acord, aprenent-ne.".

Ara els meus textos “particulars”
The going away from the Kant's "sujeto trascendental" (made up as answer to aescepthicism from Hume and as historical result from cartesian separation body-mind) that erased Metaphysics to that kind of Unity for Fundaments of Metaphysics.
Scientists at Newest Level of Knowledge and Actual Experiments are Starting to Talk about it, instead of philosophers, so I am just taking something from the "opposite" side (this is my practical justifying-but not the only one) and making it Essential for the other one, the Origen, Phylosophy.
From the Moment we philosophically understand, as I explained, we are limited beings (just because kind of Level, from the MULTILEVEL COMPLEX STRUCTURES OF REALITY, we've raised up as Human from first being -not quantical, not speed of light, not gods of the infinite -or from the limits of Universe) we do have to admit Metaphysics are NECESSARY.
From First Fundaments. Again! Starting Over!
Concepto: REALIDAD METAFÍSICA DE LA RAZÓN NATURAL

Watching the TV series Good too "El amanecer del hombre" talked and showed how cromagnon was Specially and Specifically "Searcher", for going beyond.
"Colonizar" new territories, compared to neandertal, much more sedentary and less versatile.
About Creativity for Kids, and for All, I talked before.
Not entering now subject "neandertal-cromagnon" comparissons.
The fact is, I think (Reproducing Everything Mean such a Complex Reunion of Facts that is Impossible: Conceptual-Narrative-Symbolic explanation can Work for the Improving on the Subject), that this Specific "INSTINCT-PULSION" (I will call like this) for going beyond is connected, talking evolutive ways, to what I talked about how Human Conceptuality Appeared. There's some connection: when "different" (at first sight) specific Characters have appeared "at the same time" in history of evolution, this means something.
For this, when by Creativity we make any kind of conceptual art (not necessary Miguel Angel or Rafael, it's as Human as Language Ability), there's this Going Beyond for Pulsions that "Liberate" (one moment, sorry, a work call) the same way other more Active Behaviours can do, but More Intense, for deepest of mind, because the Sense Implicit in it.
It's Activity, Art, that has something in common with Satisfying Ancestral Pulsion (some Win!) that's connected to Sense Made by the Art.
This Heals. Recreate, Re-Build Consciousness (and "subconsciente" too). Till what point like of new? I can not say by now.
Probably Authorized and Expert Helping Opinion, from Psicologists..., for the whole thing, must have quite Importance on it as Way for Evolution.
I know it's All intuitive, but I've got not only from abstraction activity of mine, there's my own experience and the remembrance of my own evolution that counts too to me for saying.
Creativity does not have to necessary be taken as healing activity for something wrong from before. As it’s Everybody’s, as language, it is Very Good for Normal Development of Kids. Not only for Healing them or Adults.
And, Very Important, also, it’s Good because Teach Kids to Translate their Impulses, that sometimes can become violent, for others or for themselves, into Art. This Help them to find a way out for frustrations, those we all have to go through in life, that’s totally SAFE for All. At the same time, it Helps them to Understand themselves much Better and to Grow Up Easier to Maturity.
Creativity, Like Conquering our own MindS!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

so Seeing You in a while.
Now going because here People must Work in something about energy and computers.
One day I'll chose the time to be shooted for Expressing by Expression, You Know, for Nice Sharing. Not exactly "mirau que sóm de guapo" Smile Laughing Smile but about Caring Nice!!
flower See You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi,

if title was a question, I would answer that usually in bed.
But I'm opened to propositions coming.
geek geek geek

OK, some wave Hope You've liked my videoanswer. Not sure if questions are related one each other Laughing Laughing Laughing , but I hope it can help (if not by hand, don't feel bad, not totally necessary at all Laughing Laughing Laughing ).
You Gave me the "entering" ( Wink Laughing ) and I just keep on hanging on. Long time Run!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

Some fun!
Now going to some Serious, at the very least till the 20th! tongue smiley
Going to Do it fun and Right!
God Bless You, I Love You!
Brooke, Potency is Very Potent, and Potentially We Could Say "potential difference" ("diferencia de potencial", in spanish, "voltios", electricity) and Equalitary Potentates Will Balance the Air and the Sky for Good and for Rights, only Holy Thunders from Above!

It's GOOD for my Mind in Process the challenge for Mixing Fun and Sense.
Honestly, combination of videos and titles and meanings come one after another in my mind, connecting by themselves, or already.
party smiley party smiley party smiley Me very brait. party smiley party smiley party smiley
love smiley love smiley

flower Have Great Day, Love You!! Hugging Nights are Waiting for Us!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Feel Good!! tongue smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

Smile flower flower Smile

This is what, in few words, I was thinking about yesterday.
Truly Hope it can Help. It's some kind of fundamental base, I Hope, for my Future Working Philosophy.
Shared!

Una naturalización de la razón neometafísica persigue superar los problemas de la dualidad transcendental del sujeto frente al objeto (separados sin solución de continuidad en el ámbito mental, pese a hallarse, de algún modo, en contacto mutuo); la autolimitación conservadora (y conservativa, respecto del statu quo vigente, es decir, acrítica) procedente del giro lingüístico entendido en un sentido demasiado radical; los problemas derivados del reduccionismo cultural-historicista (el giro lingüístico, al tratar de concebir las ciencias sociales como método epistemológico y como curso factual en el mundo de la vida a lo largo del tiempo, cerró las puertas a un auténtico pensar metafísico, supuestamente para siempre, liberado aunque no ignorante de los prejuicios cognitivo-sociales envolventes del sujeto, para tratar de ir más allá de los límites que aquéllos conforman sobre el quehacer de su horizonte de conocimiento: se produce un descrédito de las ciencias naturales, por la instrumentalización peyorativamente considerada de la ciencia en la época moderna y por su reduccionismo metodológico, que acaba justificando un autoenclaustramiento de la razón sobre sí misma, sujeta a unos métodos historizantes –solamente- y a unos principios que reducen el ámbito del pensamiento auténticamente libre); y, por último, superar también los problemas de un realismo moderno que no sabe exactamente adónde apuntar o, incluso, en ocasiones, que sólo halla cabida para sí en la trastienda conceptual de la teoría moderna centrada en la intersubjetividad de la praxis social y de la pragmática del lenguaje.
La idea de normatividad esencial que subyace a la mayoría de las teorías de la pragmática moderna de raigambre crítica sobre la “intersubjetividad constituyente” de la realidad (Habermas no llega a esto, pues hace referencia constante a un mundo objetivo “afuera” de la consciencia social -objetivación de un acuerdo- y de la autoconsciencia individual) prejuzga la necesaria existencia de un acuerdo plural cualitativa y cuantitativamente ilimitado en el tiempo y en el espacio.
No obstante, como ya dedujo el propio Kant, la idea de norma libremente autoimpuesta no es sólo corolario de un acuerdo social sobre la misma. La noción de moral autónoma kantiana, propia del sujeto libre de intereses personales relativos a su autosatisfacción, así como de imposiciones del exterior perturbadoras de su libre discernimiento en cuanto consciencia transcendental; se halla fuertamente sustentada sobre la base de una aceptación libre, en el interior del sujeto, de un valor o conjunto de valores (la esencia de la normatividad es la idea de “valor”) que se autoimpone en forma directrices o normas morales personales.
Tanto en el acuerdo intersubjetivo como en la libre aceptación personal, la legitimidad del “acuerdo que regula” normativizando valores (reconociéndolos como conducta a seguir, como buenos: la simple noción de “lo bueno” es normativa) requiere sólo de las nociones de plena consciencia, en sentido ideal, de los supuestos y efectos intervinientes, y la de absoluta libertad en la toma de decisiones. Es decir, no existe diferencia constitutiva alguna respecto de su plena aptitud y funcionalidad original normativo-moral.
Esto no significa que el acuerdo intersubjetivo “pleniconsciente” y libre sea un cauce ilegítimo para crear los márgenes iniciales de una creciente e integradora moral social, sino tan sólo que, como justificación teórica previa (y, lógicamente, como necesidad práctica anterior), éste requiere de unas bases explicativas (epistémicas y normativas) que le ha de proporcionar una teoría de la democracia capaz de ir más allá de su contexto histórico y literario occidental.

Smile Want to HELP! Smile
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

After saying I honestly hate this title of subject I made geek , have to say I came for some more moment of Lovely Sweetness from Brooke Spaces.
You're so Beautiful, Brooke, Very Beautiful, and when I See You like that Smile, All of me (All Means All, but Civilized ways now) Know and Understand what Happiness and Joy of Heaven Means.
Smile tongue smiley Delicious Smile and (so obviously for that) State of my Mind, this the our Correspondence, Brooke!! tongue smiley Smile
Oh my, this Smile. Even my Mother, True, says to me "sí que ho és, aguda". In this Idiome Means Something Truly Good, More for the Context.
I mean, not the news of the 21th century, but I think it's Nice and a way for Representing How Truly LOVELY as hell You are, oh my of mine action smiley
Love You Very Much.
Please, Always You may can, let me See that Smile, it's so Beautiful to See.
flower tongue smiley I Love You Very Much, but tomorrow more!! tongue smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: see in a while party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How I love!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I love!!!   How I love!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I love!!!
Page 1 of 1