Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:10 am

Oh my, I did take the question a little further. The Inspirational Entrance the Subject of the Conference did give me was too Intense.
These are Important things that I Had to say, anyway.
God Bless on the Doing.
This is working hard. And it's so soon in the morning! affraid I am, from getting What a Face - Laughing Smile
No Smile , going Well, balancing efforts too.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi,

it's only a moment.  When I was talking about "in this actual state of things and circumstances" I was only talking about the personal treatment to me from different sides, not for apocaliptic ideas or something.  Just in case.
Also, I have No problems with my Working place, just the Opposite to any bad feeling in the Personal treatment.
I was talking about the personal treatment from some spaces that I've described quite enough and, also, as the reverse and the positive side of the idea, about the Real Achievements I Have Given to this place for Free and for Love.
That was all.  I Know I had to take this step.  For All Principles and Values Possible to figure out and think about.
I'll be posting periodically and less or more frequently Philosophical thoughts in my blog, Only.
As I said, Wishing the Very Best for Life,
Salvador
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi,

the Working Well too. Going Well. Each day a little better, have to less or more humble terms say.
cheers party smiley Smile And I Love You!! Smile party smiley cheers
flower cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:04 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

going on with mind truly Clear for the Task. Easy results to catch, Wow! party smiley
The excessive focusing in anything is not good for results and for health either.
Though yesterday was not only a beautiful disruption, but a Real Inspirational Sense!!
I'm Doing quite Fine. Accepting the reality is not my disposition or the result of my plans or wishes, and just what it is, where I can make less or more influence, but always depending on a too much complex net of circumstances. And while and for all of the time, Making the Better Possible, but with no illusions on perfection, because this is not only impossible, but also not healthy for mind and heart, and for nobody.
The other day, this Good Program on TV, a Good Psycologist was talking about how children coming from not too exigent parents, this is, from more "free" on their "own doing and normal failing" home places type though with some "normal" Love feelings and care, were Healthier and More Integrated into Society when Adults that those coming from high expectations and requirements ones.
It's quite Evident this is it.
And on the next week Sweden Babies are Coming for a couple of weeks! party smiley cheers wave
This is so Very Joyful, Inspirational and Heartfelt too!
Sharing, Specially for those I Know Do Really Care.
On the Loving!!
Now going to some more Tasking.
cheekey smiley flower cheers sunny Idea love smiley Idea sunny cheers flower cheekey smiley

ps: ADORING!! hasi action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:29 am

now more Calm.
It's True there's a REal Problem in this Society with the Moral and Intellectual Authority.
Andy Warhol synthezising idea, those famous 15 minutes, was Good to Democratic Spirit; but only on the surface of it.
There's the mistake we do have to follow public laws because this is it for communitary living, necessary duties, less or more happily accepted.
But there's not only the problem there's actually not a Social Conscience for Making this Laws Better, as More Fair and Equal (among other things because the 60's spirit did fail, directed by the Failing Existentialism -Egotic, Childish, Anarchic, antisocial, not communitary wide terms organized in fact-); There's the FAct THERE'RE NO VALID REFERENCES TO FOLLOW AND TO RESPECT. The icons from the cinema or from the fashion world I'm not critizising, they're on their role for the aesthetic, if you want, and it's OK; but as long as there's Something Else, Catching the Real and Mature Sense of the Living, inside of the Society.
We want to be like Beckham (Sorry, Sir Cool action smiley ), p.e., and if possible, also, MUCH BETTER AND SHOWING IT OUT EVERYWHERE (The Admiration for the Idol is a little wave ); but We Don't Want to Listen to Wise Words from the Wise and Good People.
Our Grandparents, less or more, still did it. Because there was a less or more Sense on the Whole Society as a Connected Body, where there're lawyers, engineers, politicians, nurses, miners... and People who are Moral and Intellectual References for the Living. I think the last Times of this were the mentioned 60's.
After it, the Division of the Society in simple individuals, only able for the totally formal voting -and very limited real effects about politic decisions from one person; before the structure of parties and nets of influences- and the Monetary Consuming; and the Giving of Legitimacy to it (by all messages from the media, to People not bonded to any True Vital Reference; p.e.: Buda, though it's long time ago); Made this Situation Completed.
We're All the Same, but it's not a pervert thing or a psycologic defeat to our independence as vital beings, to recognize the Wisdom and the Authoritas of Somebody, and to follow his/her Well fundamented Advices.
It's all supperficial (iconicity) and formal (participation), at last.
I mentioned Buda because the Importance he's Giving to the Individual Autonomy and Responsability. Paradoxically, the Studying of the Positions of Somebody Good about the Living is not leaving autonomy away from us, just the Opposite, it's giving us Freedom.
It's a problem of the Education from the beginning.
I do get vertigen for just looking all that should be done, on Democracy and Freedom for Each One Decissions, for making a better world.
Because the following has not to be blind. Has to be Individually Fundament in Good and Mature Individual Critic Spirits of Each One.
Though, it's obvious we all don't have the same skills for everything.
One is better running, another acting, another one... and some as the ones making the Investigation and Explanation of the True Sense that's on the Base of the Living. And They All Do Have to be Respected and Treated as Equals!
Different, because We Are All Born Different, but Equals before the Spirit of the Law.
I will regret so Much this lack of humbleness from me, but I'm so Sure my Investigations are Key. And it's not for imposition by some weird emotive suggestion, just from the Reading of my Ideas by a Truly Opened Mind.
Perfection is not existing in the writing of any line of mine, and in any possible practic applying of what I'm saying either; but we should Try for it.

ps: my ungentle ways come from the unfair situation. Solve those real living problems, make a honest and useful communication, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE CHANGED.
I'm not asking for anything, I don't want anything from the moment I come to this place.
I Just Want to Help. But for doing it Properly and Well Enough, and Gentle terms, I Do Also Need some Help too, Starting by a little of Respect, per example.
God Bless. Loving and Peace.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:56 am

Hi, OK, I'll be back for one time a day, only the forum (Music I Need, also).
If I'm not giving much I'll try to see if my nerves don't get exasperated for the rude and evil treatment I did just describe yesterday.
Only good mornings, nothing else for what I've just said.
Wishing Very Good Day, Peaceful and on the Loving!!
I've got such a big amount of Task, and this new Relaxation, so True (I see for the way I could sleep, I woke up and I actually am right now), is Helping from the rest and the calm, for Working, and for Living too, obviously.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Quite brutally good, the breathing, actually.
Yesterday on the radio I did Listen to some Biography on Eugeni d'Ors. I did Study him, less or more, in High School, and even in School; but these New Concepts Did Sound so Interesting to me: "el sobreconsciente" very connected to this other one "el ángel". It's about Transcending.
He says: I don't want the angel to live in another planet, millions kms. far away, but I want him/her here, in this world, and in me; without, the life would not be worth living, better said, it would not be a human living.
Well, less or more.
When I have some time (I do actually already not read any philosophic writing; because Too Much Focused in the Developing of my Point of View; for the Progress of it, for Focusing and Concentration for Making it the Better Possible and, actually after all I have learnt and known -needing much more but it's time for the "summary" and its Sense-, it's my turn; after this Needed Making, I'll be reading -well, this is not a law, just a line of coherence for the progress; I may be reading some time; actually I'm reading other things).
God Bless, on the Loving Good!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:55 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

To my opinion, I've not been very fair terms treated since I came, as just a Razz wave Loving guy (not Mad at all, excepting some moments when I was very intensely provocated).
But this is Forgiven, so True I Swear Razz cheekey smiley
Anyway, I have to think about my Family. Yes, money. For their Health. They, EVEN ONLY FOR A MATTER OF JUSTICE, my First Ones.
It's quite possible I send some of my task to some person I know, very connected and working for one of these new parties for the Government of my Balearic Land (I'm not getting afiliated to any party, in any case); for just this person and those other ones can honestly see my professional skills, and I'll ask for some chance for a counsel or advicer job. I'm not miss simpathy, but I've also got good brain for woking on laws and these more complex legal issues. And experience. And universitary doble, Law and Politics and Administration, Titulation.
If I can have some good position, as long as I'm giving my blood and my sweating to public interests on my potential job; it's very possible the essay and the doctorating get a little in second plane.
Moral terms, it's the Right thing to be Done (and maybe I could even change my address home and forget for always those neighbours cheers , never see and never listen them again -you all know very well who these people are-, a Blessing Prayer to me -the Recognizing to my VERY INTENSE HARD AND EXHAUSTING WORK AND SHARING, AND LOVE has been so VERY UNFAIR AND BAD TO ME by this, I'm Always Shocked ; this has Been Breaking any Source of Confidence, to All Directly Related to the Organizing and/or Supporting of their evil and totally uncompassionated and premeditated doing, with malice -these two last things are Real Causes for Increasing the Penal Punishment).
But well, I don't know anything about the possible results.
Anyway, though even achieving this, and though the big efforts I'm bringing to it (in that case, the coming to this place would also have to get much lower, obviously); I Promise keep coming from time to time and, also, KEEP WORKING HARD FOR THE THINKING.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:53 am

Hello good morning, People,

how are things!
What I said yesterday about the job... I don't know if I'll do it. If I could keep some autonomy in this actual place, I think I'd stay. Because two exigent forces like those, severe efforts for two too much different subjects, would probably take away some of the quality (and probably health too) that I need.
Tomorrow or today sending to the university the first 4 chapters of the essay. Professor told me that he liked this character from me, for quite good time no saying, and suddenly, like a "cracrack", some tons. We Laughing
Well, very Focused and Ready for Mental Efforts.
Seeing later, bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:40 am

Sharing a part from this last chapter, which I think it's specially important for as expression of the connectivity and transitivity of problems with and to another fiels, which are key to actual hegemonic way of thinking, the fundaments of the logic and mathematics Sense.
"Por lo que se refiere al segundo supuesto de la autorreferencialidad, más directamente conectado a la dirección introspectiva pro autoconsciente, y dentro de esta segunda perspectiva de la objetivación cognitiva, creo que un punto clave y especialmente crítico –y de un gran simbolismo favorecedor de la compresión- para mi explicación se halla en la teoría matemática de conjuntos. Por dos motivos. En primer lugar, hoy es más que habitual la idea de que todo es consistentemente (sin contradicciones) explicable –al menos, todo lo reconducible a formulaciones lógico-científicas- por medio de la teoría matemática de conjuntos. En segundo lugar, porque –y de acuerdo con lo anterior- la demostración matemática es el epítome de la analiticidad del pensamiento, tan caramente defendida por el positivismo cientificista en la actualidad; el cual, en la objetivación matemática alfanumérica, entiende que es posible ver el correlato de la manifestación de manifestación epistémicamente perfecta de la razón pura y lógica. Por tanto, si se demuestra la existencia de paradojas extralógicas en este ámbito “hiperlogificado” (de la lógica “máxima”), mi tesis general se ha de ver confirmada de algún modo evidente, por un principio general de carácter elemental común.
A los efectos que aquí interesan, resulta de una eficacia explicativa incomparable una específica reformulación moderna del segundo Teorema de la incompletitud de Godel, referido a los conjuntos matemáticos (NOTA PP: Recordemos que el primer Teorema dice que “cualquier teoría aritmética recursiva que sea consistente es incompleta”, de acuerdo con la demostración matemática-formal del mismo; lo que puede traducirse como que ninguna teoría aritmética de las condiciones establecidas por el Teorema es apta para demostrar todos los enunciados verdaderos de la aritmética) , según la cual, si se puede demostrar que un sistema axiomático es consistente a partir de sí mismo, entonces es inconsistente. Lo que ello viene a decir es que ningún conjunto o sistema logificable o formalizable de elementos puede ser no contradictorio en alguna de sus proposiciones si sobre la estricta base proposicional del conjunto fuere posible demostrar la totalidad o una parte de sus propios axiomas; es decir, y como síntesis de la formulación godeliana: siempre se necesita otra sistema formal (recordemos en este sentido lo explicado en párrafos anteriores sobre el carácter de tabula rasa de los sistemas lógicos) y externo para tal demostración. No se pueden demostrar todos los enunciados verdaderos y falsos de un sistema formal sin el soporte de otro externo a sus principio fundacionales axiomáticos y de igual naturaleza. Nótese que si efectuamos nuevamente la traslación desde el origen mental del pensamiento supuestamente analítico a su objetivación, en este caso de carácter lógico-proposicional puro; nos introducimos de lleno en el problema de la autorreferencialidad de la consciencia, como carácter previo al paso de su materialización. Quiero decir, si en realidad fuera posible un conocimiento analítico perfecto, como pretende el positivismo lógico de la ciencia, la mente necesariamente debería considerarse como una entidad (la mente objetivable como esfera de la racionalidad lógica-formal pura, más específicamente) ordenada como un conjunto godeliano. Esto es irrefutable. Sin embargo, inmediatamente podemos observar, recordando el Teorema, que la suposición de la analiticidad científica no es consistente en sí misma. Tal cosa no es sino la traducción matematizada del viejo conocido problema de la petición de principio o del recoil argument, de acuerdo con el cual ningún sistema consistente de enunciados (de hechos o teóricos, siguiendo la nomenclatura clásica de Viena) es susceptible de probarse desde su propia base, es decir, desde sus axiomas primeros.
La cuestión, en esta perspectiva más amplia y general, puede resultar casi angustiante, pero no debe ser así. Entre otras cosas, por la presentación de estos argumentos bien conocidos lo único que trato es de demostrar la necesidad de que haya algo más en nuestro sistema cognitivo que nos autorice a tomar razón de certeza sobre nuestros juicios, tanto de verdad cuanto de valor axiológico general (la división no es tan lineal ni nítida como tradicionalmente se ha pretendido, lo cual también probaré en líneas sucesivas), para un sentido no sólo ontoepistémico y filosófico, sino también puramente funcional y biológico (el “pánico” ante el naturalismo en sentido fuerte no tiene sentido alguno, una vez estamos en condiciones de explicar de forma coherente y suficiente la naturaleza esencial de nuestra razón).
Nuestra razón no opera sobre la nada, obviamente. Pero, entonces, qué decir ante semejante círculo casi mitológico (recordando a Sísifo) del infinito retorno a los principios fundacionales del pensamiento, y de cada teoría o sistema teórico. Sólo un apunte inicial, en la extensión y rango adecuado para este momento tan precoz de nuestra argumentación global sobre la razón: el Sentido sistémico de nuestra mente que nos da razón de la verdad o la falsedad de un enunciado sobre el mundo, o sobre la vida (ya ni siquiera tiene sentido mencionar los juicios de valor, si ya el problema se produce en el espacio tradicional de la razón analítica), no opera sobre bases objetivas concretas definibles y objetivables, como un castillo que se empieza a construir sobre sus cimientos; sino como un conjunto sistémico, en sentido damasiano, en que todo tiene conexión de verdad y de valor con todo, constituyendo el Sentido ontoepistémico de la razón funcional. Ya he dicho que esto requiere avanzar mucho más en mi explicación, pero no podía dejar de citar esta base inicial de la solución a los problemas planteados. El Sentido es una dimensión normativa, sobre la cual la mente se pronuncia en cada uno de sus juicios. En su interrelación consigo misma y con la realidad percibida -como constelación simbólica-conceptual-, el Sentido de la razón evoluciona y cambia, en un proceso cognoscitivo que no acaba hasta el final de la vida, en tanto que es base normativa-crítica natural para el enjuiciamiento global de toda clase de significado que se presenta a la razón. Consecuentemente, en este punto de la progresión expositiva, se reafirma con rotundidad mi afirmación inicial –y de referencia- de que la linealidad de lo analítico es sólo una ilusión racionalista que no halla fundamento alguno tras la reflexión profunda sobre todos los elementos implicados en el fondo ontoepistémico de nuestra mente. De ahí el carácter necesario de la reflexión no como logicidad in actione, sino como mereología ontológica y como holismo epistemológico de la mente sistémica, en la constitución de los diversos procesos cognitivos del Sentido.
A vueltas con el problema del reduccionismo de la razón, entendida como formalismo lineal de naturaleza unidimensional y cerrada, otro punto a tener en cuenta al respecto (el cual tampoco goza del lugar preciso para su desarrollo completo en esta parte del texto) es el ya referido carácter transcendente de la razón real, que no puede funcionalmente quedar atrapada en espacios formalizados, pues de lo contrario ésta, o se convierte en un entimema completo de la narración del descubrimiento omnisciente, o no es apta para el pensamiento conceptual (sí es apta para el desarrollo ya plenamente objetivado –lo formal como ente objetivado y separado- de los sistemas formales y/o su simple copia; pero ya no así su elaboración –por la necesidad de la implicación de otra esfera de la mente, la parte que Pierce definiría como “abductiva”; ni tampoco su aplicación a problemas específicos del mundo real, ya que esto requiere de operaciones de abstracción previas). No obstante, y a la espera de poder hallar el lugar espacio-temporal narrativo sistemáticamente adecuado para aportar el Sentido de consistencia global a mi narración final sobre el punto anterior, hay otra cuestión relacionada con la linealidad que pertenece más propiamente al contexto en que nos encontramos. En este rudimentario estudio de algunas cuestiones básicas de la teoría de conjuntos, no parece fuera de lugar traer a colación una nueva paradoja, conocida como la paradoja de Russell, pues de ella se desprenden algunas luces con que rematar argumentativamente de forma bastante significativa y consistente la presente explicación.
Antes de proceder a su enunciado (NOTA PP: Éste fue enviado por su autor en forma de misiva consultiva a su coetáneo y homólogo Frege. Se trata de un problema que originó gran debate y que, de alguna forma, culminó en su dialéctica con el citado Teorema de Godel.) , pienso que es útil la presentación de unas nociones preliminares necesarias para su mejor comprensión. En teoría de conjuntos existe toda una tipología pero, a los efectos que nos interesan en este contexto, resulta especialmente relevante la que divide a los conjuntos entre “normales”, que son aquéllos que no se contienen a sí mismos (el conjunto de los libros no se contiene a sí mismo, pues no es un libro), y los “singulares”, que son aquéllos que sí lo hacen (el conjunto de las ideas abstractas, dice esta caracterización tradicional, es otra idea abstracta, por lo que se halla incluido en sí mismo). De acuerdo con estas nociones previas (entre otras ideas matemáticas, obviamente, las cuales no es preciso traer a colación aquí; pues lo que nos interesa a efectos filosóficos en este momento son los resultados de los estudios matemáticos seleccionados), la paradoja de Russell se cuestiona lo siguiente: si el conjunto de los conjuntos que no se contienen a sí mismos forma parte de sí mismo, entonces no forma parte de sí mismo, y viceversa. Para comprender las verdaderas implicaciones de esta contradicción firme, es preciso volver de nuevo a la tipología de los conjuntos. En primer lugar, ¿podemos afirmar con seguridad, citando el ejemplo, que el conjunto de ideas es una idea? En realidad, creo que aquí queda expuesto de forma muy explícita y gráfica el problema del reduccionismo lógico, en el sentido de “empobrecimiento” de la ponderación y descripción del elemento objetivado; puesto que sin duda el conjunto de todas las ideas tiene que tener alguna condición extra y adicional respecto de cada una de ellas, lo cual no es contemplado por la relación que establece la ley genérica sobre la que se basa la definición de esta clase.
La mencionada conclusión sobre teoría de conjuntos al hilo del ejemplo citado, si bien no se sostiene en términos conceptuales propios, se constituye como aplicación individual o específica del principio de identidad lógico. El cual, en la presente contextualización teórica general, se halla profundamente imbricado con la pulsión “conceptual” como expresión mental inescindible de la ontocrática; lo cual se demuestra con la preeminencia absoluta del clásico principio aforístico de Descartes. No es el fundamento de esta relación lo que me interesa desarrollar ahora (lo haré en su momento), sino el hecho de que si bien la ontocratización no parece aportar excesivos problemas para su inserción en el ámbito semántico del principio de identidad lógica, por la simple razón de su elevado nivel de abstracción (absoluta; este carácter y la relación entre el ser y el conocer se explicará con la profundidad y el detalle debidos en el epígrafe dedicado al Ser), aquella primera (la conceptualización) sí nos puede dar una idea –de conformidad con la noción de concepto que ya he empezado a apuntar en líneas anteriores- del problema de la linealidad reduccionista de toda formalización objetivada del conocimiento. Volviendo al último ejemplo citado. Aunque el conjunto de todas las ideas pueda estar lógicamente incluido dentro de sí mismo, como conjunto singular, esta referencia formal no puede ser nunca válida para aportar la información necesaria y completa al respecto (se hallará, por necesidad lógica, muy lejos de ello –nótese que aquí utilizo el término “lógico” con propiedad semántica y filosófica, pues la comparación que necesito entre ambas situaciones cognitivas objetivadas: la comprensión total del conjunto de las ideas y la noción formal del conjunto, es naturalmente reducible a lo lógico; y es que, en todo caso, la lógica es estructuralmente fundamental en nuestra vida). La totalidad, por definición ontológica (esto es, como conceptualización ontológica) y semántica nunca puede ser una parte de sí mismo, porque su esencia es, precisamente, constituir la totalidad. Para comprender este punto puede resultar muy útil un ejemplo clásico, extraido del Antiguo Testamento. Cuando Dios dice a Moisés “Yo soy el que soy”, efectivamente, no puede pronunciarse en ningún otro sentido (este pronunciamiento constituye una verbalización o lingüistización de un concepto), pues de lo contrario perdería su carácter intrínseco de plenitud ontológica en sí mismo -sus características divinas que le atribuye la Biblia, en términos matemáticos se traducirían en “ser conjunto de conjuntos”-, pues cualquier caracterización o adjetivación supondría de sí una parcelación diferencial de su Ser; lo cual resulta imposible sin que haya pérdida del carácter omnipotenciario. Pero esto es lo que no pueden captar los sistemas lógicos, como queda demostrado al hilo del ejemplo anterior sobre la verdadera significación conceptual del conjunto constitutivo de todas las ideas. La realidad conceptual de nuestro sistema cognoscitivo demuestra, ser cualitativamente algo más que la pura analiticidad. De inicio y en un sentido constitutivo estructural de la razón, no en relación a supuestos determinados, como el bien conocido caso de la metáfora.
Si podemos hablar propiamente -sin contradicción inmanente y estructural; lo cual es independiente de nuestra capacidad de precisión conceptualizadora al respecto- del Ser en abstracto (como Parménides, como Heidegger…) es precisamente porque nuestro sistema de la conceptualidad funcional no se halla incardinado en los estrictos cánones russellianos (recordemos que Russell sostiene, durante la mayor parte de su vida, el atomismo lógico, lo que viene a ser hoy en día el positivismo lógico cientificista). Este peculiar carácter es lo que nos permite transcender, en nuestro pensamiento y en nuestro lenguaje (siempre de forma no cartesiana), las contradicciones que aquella concepción del mundo constituyen ya ab initio, sin ulterior necesidad de hallar confirmación, durante el proceso inquisitivo-cognitivo, de la limitación metafísica innata e intrínseca a nuestra razón cognoscitiva. En otro caso, no podríamos hablar ni hacer cualquier clase de análisis filosófico siquiera de la cuestión, porque el problema, en el fondo, supondría una naturaleza estructural cuya problematicidad abarcaría toda nuestra razón -como el plexo sistémico integrado que es (tal como sostiene A.R. Damasio)-, imposibilitando de antemano cualquier desenvolvimiento intelectual al respecto.
Al decir que el conjunto de las ideas forma parte de sí mismo, estamos presuponiendo una linealidad transitiva demasiado parcial de la propiedad “ser conjunto de”, pues sólo tenemos en cuenta una dimensión, formalizada, del carácter eidético del conjunto en cuestión. Los sistemas formales sirven para esto, para simplificar la realidad, lo cual no resulta malo, en sí, sino al contrario, por su funcionalidad práctica. El propio lenguaje es una formalización del concepto, en su objetivación, si bien de carácter mucho más parcial que cualquier sistema lógico o matemática (los problemas sobre la analiticidad del lenguaje han sido objeto de múltiples estudios por parte de la filosofía analítica). En nuestra objetivación del mundo, como seres limitados que somos (la omnisciencia resolvería todos los problemas que planteo aquí), la inclusión del mismo en sistemas lógico-causales es fundamental para nuestra supervivencia. Esto, como ya dije, se observa en los animales. Sin embargo, esta apreciación no puede dar cabida a un reduccionismo de lo ontológico, del Ser. Y el concepto, en general, en nuestra mente y en nuestra abstractividad per se transcendente, no es reconducible a la pura objetividad lógica, aunque algunos conceptos llamados matemáticos (en su aspecto final, objetivado, éstos son “simples” reducciones formalizadas, previa las abstracciones mentales correspondientes que posibilitan su elaboración) parezcan así indicarlo.
En la noción de concepto que trato de presentar aquí, éste es un ámbito abierto de la mente, no un espacio cerrado de la dimensión lógica. Ciertamente, de alguna forma se debería diferenciar, esta noción de la clásica, sobre todo, en lo que respecto a los precitados conceptos matemáticos (objetivaciones lógico-formales, en realidad), pese a los problemas denunciados por Godel. Sobre el eje de esta diferenciación se halla la que preside toda esta última parte de mi discurso, cual es la distinción entre lo mental y su correspondiente objetivación (esta última siempre constituye una objetivación, activa, de la realidad mental previa). Y, una vez más, se tratan éstas de cuestiones que revisten una profundidad y una complejidad que sólo pueden ser explicadas por medio de un desarrollo narrativo global, de carácter reticular y mereológico, en coherencia con mi propia definición epistémica-normativa del Sentido. No obstante, algo más debe ser apuntado aquí por lo que respecta a la precitada diferencia, de carácter ontoepistemológico fundamental. Resituémonos por un momento en el contexto teórico. Hemos analizado los problemas de que adolecen todos los sistemas axiomáticos, un viejo paradigma tan largamente conocido como antigua es la filosofía pero que Godel demostró por medios matemáticos; y también hemos hecho referencia al problema que supone la parcelación adjetivadora que de sí forma y es constitutiva del ente, en contraposición al Ser (o principio de identidad “absoluto”, frente al resto de esencias cuya metafisicidad, en conexión intrínseca con la noción primera, es per se inabordable lógicamente) con el objeto –sólo en lo que se refiere a este apartado- de mostrar una nueva dimensión –intrínseca- de los límites de los sistemas formales. Vayamos un poco más allá. Si, de acuerdo con Godel, todos los sistemas formales necesitan de un sistema externo –obviamente, también formal- para su validación, estamos de sí admitiendo la imposibilidad conceptual real de los conjuntos singulares (esto parece bastante evidente) y, a su vez, comprendiendo un poco más el problema de fondo planteado. Porque, siguiendo con el hilo de esta explicación, si tenemos en cuenta que los sistemas axiomáticos se definen por un número variable de estos principios, así como el hecho de que contienen un número también variable de elementos y de propiedades lógicas (en el caso de los sistemas aritméticos, por ejemplo, las propiedades conmutativa, asociativa, distributiva, etc.); la multidimensionalidad eidética elemental que de ello se deriva constitutivamente para estos sistemas se traduce no sólo en las dos imposibilidades lógicas fundamentales citadas al principio (incompletitud e inexistencia de conjuntos singulares reales); sino que, de forma derivada –como consecuencia- y totalmente consistente con aquéllas, da razón, en la profundidad óntica del significado de lo lógico (como estructura metafísica wittgensteniana), también y primordialmente se traduce en una contradicción inmanente respecto de la linealidad lógica-sistemática que constituye y con que operan los sistemas lógicos. Ahí, en realidad, se halla la razón última de las paradojas matemáticas referidas. La necesaria parcelación eidética de la lógica (aun en su simplificación formal propia), que se corresponde -en términos más generales- con la que le es de por sí propia a toda manifestación de la mente humana (nosotros no somos dioses, ni nuestra comprensión/recreación del universo puede tener carácter divino) hace inevitable tal “falla” sistémica, que le viene impuesta a los sistemas lógicos desde dentro (por su parcelación interna de elementos) y desde afuera (en tanto que la lógica es una parte del conocimiento humano). (NOTA PP: Nótese que me estoy refiriendo a los sistemas lógicos como entidades objetivas y separadas de los procesos mentales de abstracción que los generan.)
Traducido esto a una terminología filosófica -conceptual y proposicional- de escala epistemológica universal, se puede entender del modo siguiente. Pretender ubicar el conocimiento simbólico-conceptual en un plano comprensivo único (esto es, sin abstracción transcendente), (NOTA PP: Por un límite antropológico evidente e impuesto, así se deduce que piensa cualquier autor teológico clásico respecto de lo que pueda ser la omnisciencia divina, o el propio Demiurgo platónico; y, por otra parte, sólo así podemos reflexionar los seres humanos, pese a lo que señalen las corrientes existencialistas sobre la introspección subjetiva o a los planteamientos, ya analizados críticamente aquí, de la fenomenología hermenéutica; puesto que todos sus prejuicios desaparecen, o así deberían lógicamente hacer, ante el nuevo redimensionamiento de la noción de concepto que aquí planteo. Sin embargo, nada nos obliga a pensar que la omnisciencia sea lo antes descrito. Al contrario, debería ser lo opuesto, por lo explicado en todas las líneas precedentes y que siguen.) sólo puede dar lugar a conocimiento en el caso de la omnisciencia (NOTA PP: En coherencia con la nota anterior, esto conforma en sí una contradicción, lo cual es consistente con todo lo demás. Como ya he dicho, el presente trabajo es, sobre todo, una caracterización crítica y funcional de la razón transcendente, no un intento de explicación objetivizada, la cual es, por otra parte, imposible en este ámbito filosófico). Los seres humanos, cognoscitivamente limitados de acuerdo con las estructuras biológicas descritas aquí como naturaleza intrínseca a lo humano, requieren de la abstracción transcendente, esto es, de la superposición y superación continua -y metafísica- de planos cognoscitivos previos, en un horizonte epistémico no cerrado sobre sí, a diferencia de lo que suponen los sistemas formales puros: al fin, un entimema cuasi perfecto (no perfecto por lo establecido por Godel). La necesidad de parcelación conceptual o eidética formal (axiomas, elementos, propiedades del conjunto o sistema formal), la multidimensionalidad necesaria de todo proceder cognoscitivo, objetivado o estrictamente mental, presupone la necesidad ontoepistémica de ir más allá de la pura linealidad unidimensional de la lógica entendida como sistema ideal. Esto es evidente respecto del conjunto de los elementos reales (en el sentido de realidad, no de número), como continuaré demostrando con mayores argumentos en las próximas líneas, pero también sucede en el caso de los sistemas lógicos, y se traduce, en la esfera interna, en el problema de su incompletitud y, en un nivel ontoepistemológico general de reflexión más profunda, en su carácter de reduccionismo intrínseco, necesario y funcional. Luego, incluso en la dimensión mental supuestamente reconducible -en términos de totalidad y de acuerdo con el positivismo formal o la filosofía racionalista en general- a la logicidad pura, los problemas de fundamentación ontoepistemológica persisten. La razón estructural de ello es, simplemente, que tal esfera de la mente no existe, en realidad. Por tal motivo no podemos perfeccionar formalmente ningún sistema lógico, porque en una perspectiva más profunda de lo real, este sistema lógico es una creación de la mente transcendente, no puramente lógica, en su integridad funcional y ontoepistémica.
Para comprender lo que significa el reduccionismo funcional (los orígenes evolutivos del mismo son evidentes, como explicaré) de la linealidad lógica, imaginemos que nos hallamos en un plano epistémico semi-cerrado (no perfectamente cerrado porque, aun en el mejor de los casos, como explica Godel, hay una vía de fuga a la “alogicidad”) de dos dimensiones, lo cual constituye una visión no objetivable de acuerdo con los parámetros generales, sino una noción metafísica coherente con la explicación aportada (parecido, en términos de importancia ontológica real, si se adecúa el concepto a su profundidad filosófica necesaria, a la idea de infinito, por ejemplo, lo cual es totalmente consistente –lo único que podía serlo- con lo expresado hasta aquí) en el cual, obviamente, sólo podemos trazar puntos y líneas dentro del plano de dos dimensiones (con independencia de cómo lo hagamos, formando determinadas figuras o no –en la conjunción de los puntos del plano, el número y formación de las figuras regulares que conocemos se queda muy pequeño con toda la potencialidad imaginable; pero, aun así, existe un límite cualitativo), cuyas variables sean la coherencia y la completitud godelianas (son las dos propiedades de referencia para el Teorema de Godel, constitutivas de su argumentación proposicional y de su demostración matemática). En este espacio cerrado no perfecto, por muy bien definidas que se hallasen las funciones matemáticas de doble variable (respectivamente relativas a los imaginarios ejes de ordenadas y de abcisas, donde cada concepto lógico estaría integrado por una correspondencia algebraica f(x)=y, evidentemente en sentido imaginario), no podríamos avanzar en la formación de conceptos afuera del conjunto formal constituido (lo que hace nuestra mente al desarrollar su cognición de acuerdo con el sistema simbólico-conceptual que defino), sino que nos quedaríamos mentalmente presos de un entimema predefinido por los márgenes de la función y la naturaleza de las variables posibles; es decir, nos hallaríamos apresados en un espacio semi-cerrado (aunque bien cerrado, en un sentido disfuncional de la mente) que anularía nuestra capacidad para acceder a nuevos planos algebraicos (en el proceso abstractivo de la formación de conceptos e ideas; al cual se refiere Ch.S. Pierce con el término de “abducción” cognitiva) cualitativamente distintos, para la formación de los cuales se precisa de la capacidad abstracta-transcendente, que funciona procesualmente como apertura de planos no predefinidos mediante variables lógicas.
En el rudimentario ejemplo anterior sobre planos “algebraico-cognitivos”, he tratado de mostrar gráficamente no sólo el carácter metafísico implícito a todo pensar simbólico-conceptual, sino incluso –y esto resulta fundamental para el significado global de mi tesis general- al tradicionalmente considerado como lógico-formal puro. La noción del plano semi-cerrado pretende ser un trasunto algebraico de los teoremas aritméticos de Godel, a título de mero ejemplo explicativo de los problemas que subyacen al fondo ontoepistemológico de estas cuestiones. Pero Dios no necesita conceptos para pensar, pues es omnisciente y ommímodo, lo que supone que aunque no sea el principio único de un panteísmo, ha de estar de algún íntimamente imbricado con el Ser como lo Uno, pues de lo contrario, ni tendría sentido su expresión “Yo soy el que soy”, ni todo lo señalado consistentemente con esta expresión, ni podría ser omnisciente ni omnímodo; y estaría sujeto a alguna clase de transcendentalidad cognoscitiva y práctica, como nosotros; no sabemos si simbólica-conceptual o no".
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:03 am

Hello Good Doing!!
Smile flower Smile

Really Relaxed and lazy today. I'd need a tropical island only for myself for getting lost in it today, for just Sleeping, Swing, Sun and See Nature, KIND TYPE non predators please if possible geek scratch Laughing .
But I have to Work. Normal, on these days.
Genetic is not changing in the human, at the very least not very much for the short time of our lifes and many more to come (evolutions needs years and circumstances for it).
But the naturally egotic instincts of agressivity and of "needing others for group and others for being beaten" and of selfish and of lack of caring for others...(these things are different to each one, genetically to individuals, this is True); can be reconduced by the education and the practise (retroalimentative, social terms) of a communication and of a existential sense through some Symbolism of the Integration as One Community, the Human. Genetic, as species and as individual are conditioning us; but Cultural Symbolism is key for Improving our Psycology. And the pre-adquired habits, since kids, can be Quite Changed for Better and Improvement.
We filter all through some symbolic systems (this is the psyche bottom that explains all the devastating and almost totalitary social-cultural movements in Human History), and the interorizing of the Ones into Best Possible Morals Structures (Psycologic and Sociologic) is the key for the Future.

ps: this came yesterday and had to say it. Loving Good is Good!! party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:56 am

hi, on the doing,
Smile action smiley

I'm making fussion for the fifth chapter.
"5.- Nueva demarcación epistemológica del pensamiento racional.
5.1.- Pensamiento descriptivo de la realidad. El principio mental del lenguaje natural: el pensamiento prelingüístico.
5.2.- Pensamiento científico y lenguaje de la ciencia. Precisiones intuitivas sobre el pensamiento lógico-matemático.
5.3.- Análisis general previo del pensamiento: la metalingüisticidad. El problema de la objetivización lineal lógica y categorial en el plano epistémico unidimensional".

ps: very lazy, but my Mind is already working Fine on it for last couple of days. Focusing!
psII: on Big Loving!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi!!

I'm relatively slowly but quite fixed terms and focused getting into these new chapter.
There're three levels our mind can achieve about the structures of reality.
For talking like this, we have to make the abstraction we don't know much about Science (well, comparedly, this is not so difficult to me geek Laughing ); because I am not in an antiscience thinking but in an antipositivism as "The Total Answer". For this, I do have to explain the natural fundaments making the integrated reality of our natural reason, going beyond the pure intellectuality of Descartes, and from this base of certainty of a existentialist fundament, I can reflect "only" from the logical concepts of my mind. Remember that if we reject pure positivism as whole explanation, methodologically and for the good of truth and coherence, we have to go through a different way up ("different", because this is impossible as an absolute try or reality). The radical cartesian critic I've done it does also mean the need for running back to the point before the positivism got fixed (I'm only critizising it as it may be pretending be the omniscient answer, now or someday). But not totally, not at all, because, for starting, , p.e. (as I did with Godel Theory) I'm getting the base upon the evolutionist theory as law of interaction biologic vs ecosystemic, so...
Then, these are the structural levels I was talking about:
a) Interaction principles relevant at our level of dimensional and functional physicality
b) These principles get translated into structural physical laws in our ecosystemic context
c) these laws get traduced into logic principles printed in our minds.

Questions on it, the most important to me at this moment of reflectivity:
a) is it possible to capture anf fix those principles, differencing those who are of an analitic or even, as Kant says, "aprioristic synthetic judgements; talking more modern ways: can we fix till which point they're innate or not?
There's a whole continuity, birth/education.
Obviously, a kid totally away from family and civilization is not getting the brain developed well, so far from it. Though, he is capturing principles and categories, like animals. But Also, anyway, he's not capturing in his brain the processes of abstractivity, ethics, empathy... which are not so directly logic but natural processes of mind, involved, obviously, with the logic structures of the thinking. About this, we have to remember our brain has been getting different capes of evolution, one over the other one, and it's all put together in our brain, since and before dinosaurs till today. For this, the pure logicism for and as a mechanic and a survival developing in nature don't need so much the education as the abstractivity or the ethics. These abilities do work at once with the structuring logicism of all beings (at different levels, obviously, where there can even non exist a real brain -pure biologic mechanicity-, or a very primitive one, or lack of apropriated -human perspective- selfconscience, etc, in a scale of degrees).

b) Is it possible to talk about some first principle?
First of all, about this, I have to say I'm not pretending to capture this at the first level, but only at the third, this is our brain, which is a transcendental filter which makes a bottom of metaphysics in the final understanding of "Everything". So, I have to be "modest".
In this segment, if I was coherent to what I said, I should say there's no main principle, because it's all a Connected Sense in the brain.
Though, evolutive terms, I think it's possible to find out some first principle. Identity one, which I am on the task of explaining how connected is to the causality one. The first is traditionally considered as a logic principle, but not the same is happening with the second one.
Actually, after my "modest" explanations and, "also" after quantics, I think both should be questioned as pure logicity. For this I do prefer, for differencing what I'm saying from the mark of tradition (for evitating conceptual confusions), to talk about Structural Principles, that, for the reason of evolution and the process of adquiring selfconscience on us, become what we say logic principles (those who are always being respected and unbreakable, in fact, going out of the pure logic systems for explaining them in terms of the analitic philosophy upon the language).
Also, going a little further, even though it is not "logic", the identity principle (for a simple metaphysic reason), can we fix it as the first one printed in first brains appeared on earth, primitive beings from many millions years ago; which was the fundament for the future developing of other ones, like the principle of continuity space-time (talking inside of the limits of perception of our brains, affecting even to us human and even after knowing the Relativity Theory)? It's possible. But I think this is not so important for explaining our mental processes, at the very least this is what I think by now. Coherently to my theory of the Brain as a Systemic Net of Complexity. Anyway, before being "able" to explain these things (I'm not denying the possibility, not at all), there're so many ones Needing for some kind of definitory conceptualization.
I'm working on them. Though, who knows if in this present process or any other one in the future, or even some other person; me am able to say something even more fundamental than all I've been saying till now.

ps: now a Rest. Happy with the working too.
psII: On the Loving Good and Cool, and Cute!!
Razz cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower love smiley sunny love smiley cheers
action smiley Razz Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi!!

Good Godness! Those "Suddenldy Susan" Episodes, Tremendous (though her angry face is years light from scaring me -it did not even scare my father's one, so precious, when I was 5 years old before his non fair behaviour action smiley ).
This springtime is a brutality of hotness (the missions for disturbing me are increasing my energy).
I've been walking and stretched and did even have to run for a while, under this sun. Pulled by the Inner Energy of the victory.
Though, the Task Does Never end.
There's so Much Work ahead to be Done. And Loving is Always Key.
Taking easy the mental efforts, for some time, maybe but not that much (only till biorhythms get more used to this hot sun of mine); but non stopping at all.
I Liked so Much what Kierkegaard says about the going from the purely aesthetic experience to the ethic one (his references are Don Juan, Faust and The Errant Jaw; Grey is used by the Author of the Essay on Kierkegaard).
Specially, on the Genius Understanding of the Psycologic Identity of Human. The Need for Transcending the simply aesthetic (though, more Modern terms, the Ethic is Connect so Intimacily to it) experience for getting the Selfconscience of Oneself. TREMENDOUS. it will Help to my Essay so Much. At the very least, as Support and Confirmation from a Genius.
Loving Good, On ADoring for Eternity, I Swear, as Always, so True!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi!!

I'm not talking about Religion, but about Morals.
The Personal Religious Feelings from Each One is something too Much Delicate to me.
But I Wanted to Prove the Transcending Nature of Human, and I Wanted to Prove We are Not like gods.
for Sense of Truth and -both things going together- for Morals.
And the Going Over All Conceptuality is the Pure Being, and this can not take others away. And this One can Come by Ecstatic Experience like Kierkegaard ones, or Santa Teresa de Jesús, for saying some Tops; or by the Buddha (don't know the name in English) Teaching, or some other Oriental Ones Focused in the Union of Body and Mind.
In these Experiences I Think it's Key for the Moral Experience the Fact of Feeling the Religious One as a Globality of the One, not the selfish one.
And I have to talk personal at this moment.
I Think There's Something Else than this World, and to my Emotion God Must Be True.

How Much Peaceful State of Mind this Thinking and Feeling Do Bring to me.

ps: if You are Waiting for me to Call Kelle and Vero for Making a last step of Reconciliation, I'd have no problems, but as always, nobody's talking to me and, also, I lost the number -though I could find it somehere, telephonic information, p.e. Well, the important Reason is not the fact of being angry, becuase I am Not at all, but the Fact of Not Wanting to Bring More Confussion and Problems.
As I said, I'm OK with this Past, for All Sides! I think it as Important to say it again, at this moment of my Evolutioned Thinking/Feeling. It's Much More Believable. Its not it was not before; but Now I Know I am Believed.
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi!!

Now coming for bringing some chance to everybody to be able to make sense upon those Videos I shared today.
I know, as all, we do have an animal-biologic-normal side.
I don't know till which point this "animal" Normal can be totally reconduced till those Idealized Points of All for Fulfilled Inner Living and Peaceful and Happy Coexistence.
But I Know the Improving is Always a Real Chance, no matter the point where you may be on it, near or far from it.
And I also Know There're many ways this animal can be well conduced with no disturbing of these other Fundamental Inner and Social Goals.
Ways: healthy sex, sports, nice competition...
The same Speaker, Professor Luis López, in the Video, talks about a Friend of him who plays rugby and who is a teacher too.
When you've got these global Sense -that I've been and I am actually still trying to define philosophic terms-, so much helped by the goals we're talking about, there're no problems for the coherent and harmonic living of all sides of our Nature, Spiritual and Biologic.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:07 am

Hi!!

Listening to James Horner Music, Videos from Zimbio.com.
So Beautiful!
Rest in Peace. My Feelings are with his Family. God Bless.

I've been working, also, "unofficially".
Reflections that are so Important to me, to my investigation neverending on Human mind.
Look at this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zt0sWrLIUg
How Nice and Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0fM5ViieOI
Speechless.

How is it possible, talking about the second case, this Genius (250-300 estimated) did not discover Relativist Theory, p.e., or did not solve Deepest Problems of Philosophy or...
It's Possible he did not even think about it.
This is taking us to a very important point: the Focusing and the Field of Interests for each one.
But, is it possible, from the moment there're no Big Discoverings like those I've commented from this Person; something more it's happening?
If we Look at the Very Lovely first case, we see this Person has no "cuerpo calloso" inside of his brain, something that's provocating his mind, among some other problems, gets like separated (he can read a page by each eye!), making one side of his brain does not know what the other one is thinking or knowing.
This is Explaining so Well, to my opinion, the problem of the impossibility for a Normal Conception upon his Selfconscience. Because, quite intuitive terms, we can figure out this Conceptio Does Need a Well Integrated and Systemic Developing of the whole brain, Connected.
This I'm saying now it is not from me, it was told to me by a doctorating Lady, expertise on autism. He told me this I've just commented it's not their only problem, but also the very low Symbolic capacity.
At first thought, this is quite connected to all I've been trying to explain about the problems for fixing objective terms what our conscience is to ourselves. We need the source of symbolism for this, something beyond the pure logicism or the fixed causality, less or more lineal. Symbolisim is Connected to our Emotional brain. But in a very specific way. It's Obvious, look at any symbol, and you'll see you do always have a value (emotional "per se") associated to it.
I mean, all thoughts are connected to emotions, but to make mathematics does only need it when it's supposing some kind of "abduction" (pure creativity of mathematics), and the more imagination this task may need, the more symbolic sources will need. And this is a scale in progress I guees. Selfconscience is at the top of it. Then, we can connect the two problems: lack of well developed selfconscience and symbolism capacities.
In the other Einstein ("ONLY" 160-180 iq) had not the problem of lack of "cuerpo calloso", connecting both sides of the brain (Artists use to have this part very developed, more than usual, and usually women more than men).
The Qualitative "jumps" in any field of the knowledge Do Need Two main things:
Abstraction: for see the deepest possible of the bottom of the origen of the problem to be solved (maybe only seen, the existence of the problem, by this person investigator: his abstractivity let him/her see this, instead of others, probably).
Imagination: and here comes what I said about the "cuerpo calloso", connecting emotion and reason, working together at once, like artists composing.
This two things do let the Person to Make a Reasonable Projection, which is called, by Ch.S. Pierce as "Abduction".
These are the keys for the obvious but only apparent paradoxes I did express at the beginning of this post and that, I honestly think, everybody, one way or another, did tell him/herself.
Conclusion: there's something more than quantitave measures of IQ, based upon the quantity of information a Person can Develope Well.
I mean, the "Functional Memory" is FUNDAMENTAL for the Abduction, because if you have not a good bag fulfilled with information, what could you be using for that abstraction supposedly catching the whole nature of a complex problem? This is evident.
The Logic Sense is Fundamental too. This is Real IQ too. If you can not difference concepts, situations, facts, laws, phenomenons, data...; and, at once, make up and see good and useful interrelationships among them, how can you make the understanding abstraction well? And the same about the imagination working. The key is, "precisamente", abstraction and imagination can capture the part of the supercomplex reality which is the fundamental type/s of connectivity that's the key for making the "jump". And, naturally, this part will be at deep levels of abstraction, which means the capacity for seeing more and more relationships between all type of events or ideas. The more you can define, the deeper abstractivity level you will get, by getting The Key Perspective on things. And this is much more than situating events on time, like Great Genius Kim Peek does.
And, finally, the Imagination. As long as this is a very "artistic" skill, it's for sure it's never measured in iq tests.
Einstein Played Violin. Hawking is Tremendous at jokes and other Nice things. They are inside of the parameters of what we'd say Normally Socialized People (Hawking is also a Hero, Such a Big Heart!).
None of those Two Very Bright Gentlemen even showed a capacity of that type.
I Hope I could explain some kind of key about the nature of the Human Intelligence and its Working, for different things.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi, only a moment now,

I should have also said that those limits are the "uncatchable" opened horizon of linguistic/conceptual meaning, as some type of global Sense or as a partial one related to one or some of the fields that may exist among those from any Human Creation (cognitive, artistic...).  
The horizon is opening and normativity, as a metaphysic reference of meaning, working beyond our objectivating cognitive reason, uncatchable by it, as the conscience.
Though, the fact it's not objetivable, it does not mean we can not talk about it and find out many interesting conclusions about it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 am

Hi!!

How are things. Here Sleep Exclamation
I did not fall asleep till aproximately 3:45, and I woke up at 8;14 (too late). I slept all along non stops, but it was too late.
I was too much excited, because I had been for all day, after yesterday's posts.
I was overreached by a Feeling of Unjustice, towards me (conspiracies of noise, etc.) and towards the whole World (very specially, blind violence is so much hurting to me); and I was a little wave
The World and me Do Deserve a Better Time.
There was a bottom of truth from my feelings, reflections and thoughts; but yesterday it was all much darker.
Today it's better, though much more Sleep - Laughing Smile Razz .
Big Hug, You're Adorable. The Missing of a, p.e., Daily Hug Does also Pull sometimes in those times when I am wave Crying or Very sad for other things that I think and feel are Important.
Today's another day.
Gotta Work!
I'll not be able to run very fast, but Concentrated I'll be.
I was Reading good piece from Spinoza's Book.
His Family was from Spain, "judíos sefardíes" it was their ethnic name, and they were deported of the country for their believes, s.XVII. He and His Family did go to the Netherlands.
His name, he used in different idiomes: Baruch, jewisth; Benito, spanish; and Bento; portuguese.
Now some Necessary meal.
Coming later along the morning.
God Bless, on the Loving, Everybody; so Much People who did may suffer or may be suffering any kind of bad or terrible situations, like hunger, illness, terror of violence...
Brooke Loving!!
God job!
I was going to try for some nice picture of me but it left the idea yesterday. One of these days, feeling easier, I'll do.
For Feeling Good and Dedicating (I'm not wanting to get later than our situation does let me do).
That Video from the View, with Super Tremendous Michael Caine (and Steve Martin LOL) is Simply Tremendous.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

This is Very Inspirational https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOnfLEJact8
I've eaten some fruits: banana, nuts, orange and, also, little piece of chocolate; and Energy is Quite Good.
Working Well, actually on the 15th page. If not finishing today, I'll be Very close to it, and tomorrow easy. While doing other things.
Working, Thinking and Coming.
And, now, also, a little Rest.
Loving, Loving Brooke so True! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:05 am

Hi!!

After this Friendly, and Necessary, comment contained in last post, I'm feeling like Hulk Hogan in Rocky III, when "his" girls have to go to consolate and calm him...
What! scratch wave Shocked
But it was not him who had been beaten by Rocky?
I thought I had won rolleeye smiley Laughing Smile
It's not about individual winnings, it's about the Winning of All!

Brooke Big Hug, it was a nice start. My mind is already tired by now, but I can keep Working and Tasking Well till the end of the morning.
Good Love, Beautiful!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi,

I'd Like so Much to Be Respected on this I'm saying up now.
I'm finishing the period of need for personal inspiration for the Task of Heaven's Philosophy I'm Trying, for Love (as Hulk! Laughing geek Razz ).
Ending personal references, not searching for anything right or wrong in the perspective on nobody related to personal references.
Just Going on and some Sharing of my vital inner experiences, IMPOSSIBLE to be shared normal ways of this world (Heidegger, Nietzsche or Pascal are not about my intimistic cercle of Friends geek study Razz ).
God Bless. I Wanna Just Help.
Seeing later. How Beautiful, this Feeling!
I'm Starting some New Time, to the World I Know, and to myself too.
Life's passing through the eyes of my mind; baby and grown up girls when I was a baby boy, friends, fails, sucesses, family, love, existential sense and future... Blessing.
And I am feeling like I so deeply deserve this. What a JOB, I've Made.
And I'm Going to Do, for such a Beautiful Long Time, for Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 am

This is one of the Most Optimistic Songs I've ever Heard and Listened to,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SB1qy-St_A

It's Singing to the Simple and Candid Joy of Living and Loving, Fine, young and Free.
The Arrengements are Simply PERFECT, the Voice... Highs and Lows in a dance of Sounds that's breathtaking to the Sound of the Instruments; and the Composition is a Disco-Mozart Moment of Inspiration in Time, a Travel of Music on the Wings of a caressing and gloved thunder, a road to the infinite of Mind, with well measured degrees of curves, the perfectly considered distances for going harmonically up and low...
Tremendous!
My personal Tribute, Wanted to Share.
Good, Ha, this is like some Secret on the easy and eternal kind warmed heart to me!
love smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi,

for Sharing.
In a couple of minutes I've just written a quite systematic scheme about the common implication in our brain for the conceptual thinking between traditional "reason" (cartesian, positivistic or instrumental) and emotivity; taking reason of this functionality of two that are, in fact, only one, from the origens of the living beings and the appearing of the brain in them, first complex animals we could say also.
Good tasking.
Shared for good, it's important, specially in the whole context of the essay I'm making.
Inspirationally Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Though that was True, I'm Keeping these ways of MUCH LESS PULSIONED coming Here Calm. Something More Abstract and Easy to the Emotions, and some more shy ("pudoroso") too.
action smiley

ps: Albinoni Adagio is Actually, at this same moment, Handled so Good tongue smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 34 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next