Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book is finished.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 pm

After brutal normal efforts, its done (Know its known), yesterday.
Now to publish.
Ill not come to say It when happen but You can Stay tunned to internet books, ill Try publish by Amazon site.
Everybody can Help their own way.
Helping, to my Consciousness Does mean to stop posting here (Fundamental Rights are Not something to Get secondary positions, its too important).
Anyway, have to say im NOT hating Brooke Shields, Always a Love in my Heart (very Peaceful and Happy and Kind if She ever in person talked to me).
Best Wishing for Wisdom and Goodness.
Sorry for Big letters, im writing on cells and i Cant change this thing that was done automáticamente (as many other strange things happening: Somebody Does instead of me without my Agreements; this is a serious part pf the XXI Living).
Im on Big fatigue but OK.
Here we go.
Greetings Hearted.
(Im too exhausted to cheer for myself on my Own, but the book is a top in my Life; no Matter the social forsaking; its Tremendous and the Feeling of have been Fair to my Duty is HEAVENLY to me).
Mom is Getting Better,  It Will be OK.  Ill be Caring.
Bye.  Me Respectful (no reverences; Respect first means to Care for Dignity of other Ones).
Ill be recovered in couple weeks.  Next month start to Work for another Balanced WISE book.  Im Not obsessed, ill be Living too,.  its a Hobby, very important to me.
PS: editing post: the directed bits Changed to normal letters size, its usual.  This is the Life.
Comparedly, my books are insignificant; Just a hobby, Poorly useful for anything good, though done Heartedly.  Ill be Trying to Live with Dignity for my Family and for me, and on a Calm Balanced Living.
 And  at this exact moment, goal from Spain!!!  wave cheers party smiley

Good Good-bye!   action smiley tongue smiley
And i Think Brooke Shields is a very Admirative Person; problems i had were cause ofo circunstances, my lack of Care, too many People involved and human nature.  I dont Think It was Her fault.
She is a Married Woman...
I was Searching for Hope of Spirituality...
I was wrong, Developing an obsessive and selfish and childish Behaviour.
For each day i have seen more clearly im autist asperger, and its been tragic to Admit It; but now im OK with myself, hoping People be Sensitive about It, for real sometime (i cant be Thankful for the "treatment", cause It was on lack of humanized Touch on too many sides; but i Dont want vengeance for It, cause i Know i Helped other People by handling things; but please, its Enough; Distanced asperger Free to chose ownity Human Right).
Im full of Good Energy, by Just one day resting.
I Really Must Go, i Know; but im going Fine.
Life, and Metaphysics (of mind, of Soul...) Can be si Beautiful.
And today i Know most of practic decissions in my Life, not the virtual  Laughing, after All, were Good (obviously, the theoretic are more than good...  geek).
God Bless!
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:08 am

Well Exhausted.
Life goes on.
Good-bye.
Beside all the problems and unjustified and unuseful stress (killing thing, in fact) I have been and I am under, you can tell Brooke Shields I think/feel she's a Good Person. It's just Good People "collided" in VERY BAD circumstances and times.
Now I really must go.
Hoping this Life gets a Little better.
For All.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 am

You are All sure my work is nothing useful but only bad?
Its OK.  Nothing else to be said, the World is Perfect without me, im just a disturber.  Dont worry anymore.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:32 am

Im Not challenging the USA, im just telling the truth.  In any case, look at Spain, im "living" and i was born here, and look...
Well, i Honestly Wish i Could be dead now, but i Swear im Calm and non searching for problems.  True.  Im Very Calm; its an Acceptation State of Mind, as im claiming for my freedom and for my humanity.
Im Truly Calm.  Acceptation of Reality, so bad but so True.
Its OK.  Ill just Try to live my Life the Best and the smallest, in terms of my sociality, i can.
God Bless US All.  I Trust!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:53 pm

only a Little moment more.
my mind has admitted i am well unprotected before the control that the "forces" are coordinatedly doing on me for the rest of my life.
my mind has also admitted this is the only thing i will ever get as a "reward" for all i have been working for these years; well, this and the social "fames" as the things i talked about (objectively: rude, bad, scared, heroic outlaw, stupid, sexist, clown, autist... this last one is True).
i have Assumed it; quite Peacefully, i have to say, for what it Truly means to any human psycology.
It's very cruel, unfair and tough.  But i have to try to live with it.  im doing it.
the Statu Quo of Forces do Not want me and do Not want anything from me neither.  And the ordinary People feels quite close to it, or just dont care about.
I should have known.
The silly romantic state did open a window of hope on justice for me at last, on my hearted mind, which i should have known was Always just a fantasy.  The integrative mind and the perspectives...
its very probable im not writing anything else.  forget the trilogy, forget even the second book publishing.
The world is a much more wild and dangerous place than "Dave on the bike" could ever imagine on those ways he was, for a free and good hearted mind like mine.
to keep this sacrifice is not worth effort, and it makes no sense.
Back to 2007. It's not exactly an easy surrender at first "fail/defeat" i guess...
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Came fast to properly apologise.
Because:
I Did Go Too Far on my expressing.  Not so Much the meaning, but the ways...
I have been feeling pain ofcold electricity in my Heart for last years, Very usually.  Its dangerous to health.
The good beside the bad ways of me today is that this cold Heart shocking is over.  I feel It, like i was years before.
I mean, i think some things are never getting solved, but: 1) i Did Big Achieves, 2) i tallked Honest (the heartbeats number is Not blinding me, im trained almost as a competition athelete) and True; keeping some little hopes un any case.
More: 
I was looking as mad Guy from start.  I had repressed All those Feelings, my Grandma had just passed away, the familiar and social past i had Not overreached Enough (Never Totally, but there are levels...)... It was like a craziest chance with no Much real Nor Conscious Sense.
I See this was seen and faced almost from the start (second forum lines -funny cause It was made only with a line...-, new workmates coming ---who had been policeman-...).  Im under fire since 2007!!!!
We'll, its done.
Now There're No juatifications, but i Know It All Will continúe (funny, experiments, break my social image, be Sure im Not a problem in any case, Fix a message of non evitable violence by my justified angry reactions...).
Have to say im Very Calm at this point.  And im Fine at work (this is Very Much!), And with the Family (im Visiting my Girls Soon!!!).  And im Proud of my phylosophy (im a Genius, so complete and unique; and i Hate to Admit It, but its psycologically Necessary for once).
And im Proud of what i Did!
And id like mi ideas were easier to understand and Better explained, but im Not God... Too Obviously.
Recognizing i Actually have is Enough.
The experts Will need decades to Admit what i reached to explain; and its just Normal i Cant see It in my living years.
We'll, that was All.
I Will be Fixed in my Duties, and ill Live the Best i can.
Please, dont understand literally, or by the averaged psycologic parameters, the música i may listen (i Never meant anything more than a personal metaphore for Life, Reason and Heart).
And send Please my Kind, Loving and Friendly Greetings to Brooke from the Heart.
And Truly Best Wishing Everybody! 
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:28 pm

it was a very big mistake, probably the largest of my life, to come to the "public" eye to make tributes.  And i only increased the range and the size of my mistake, when i decided to fight for what i thought was fair; and more when i decided to investigate and to share some sense.
i hope you may forgive me.
it will not be so easy to myself, but i think i will be able to live less or more well with it; cause when you see the way the others consider you... then it's all much Easier.
Goodness, Peace and Health!
God Bless! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 11:39 pm

The only explanation my mind can assume for the type of living  (prison, stalking and burying) that has been brought to me is the fact the whole world has made Up their mind (val mes caure en gracia que ser gracios: All the professors i have seen on the Conferences are averaged professors, but they have Always been recognized as "platons"; and I, Who has proved the most Important philotheory -in absolute and in relative/históric terms-, has been condemned to be considered as a poor and anonymous shit for Life... Its Tough) to be considered as this All and as a "punching" (personal and collective terms) Harvey Weinstein.
All i do for the Best (unique quality in History, but the envy...) Is considered here for the worse.
I have Learnt to Live with It.
This is the last post; i dont want to be more punished, cause my Family suffers for It.
Good-bye.

PD: yes, mediocrity and Hate (en conferenciantes, radios y en las poetisas mirando a "algun lugar" Wink , también), its All i have found in my Life.
My Sister is dying for her own Will, ill spend my last years (before this i think) under a Bridge (ruined), i have been insulted and stalked for years for everyday for many times, i have been Good, i have Worked till extenuación, my childhood, my mom pregnancy, the unique quality of what i have shared for free...
Nothing matters, Nothing is Enough for compassion.  Nothing but ignorance, empty petulance and Hate.
You Did It All for me; It was NOT me.  You Paint me as a Monster cause You are and cause Afraid from the real Talent Difference.
Im Only sad for this world Destiny for my Grandaughters, for if It comes Too soon.  Im Sorry, but I Can Do NOTHING, this world is Not a place for me, but Ill Live in it cause of my Family: if im takking like this, taking this Risk before the global anonymous Hate Against me is cause the words are fire in my hearted mind, and if i dont Tell the Truth they Will burn me out.
I Swear its the last post.  And I Swear Ill be Extradiligent to whats related to my Laboral, Legal and Ethic Duties.
And Ill Keep writing my books, if Im Able to; cause its the Only thing You Cant Robber me: my Creativity.
I Cant understand how You let this ever happened.  
You All must Really Hate me Very Much.  Since Fernanda... No, no, Much time ago... I have been Punished day by day as an animal. Evil thing.
These Next years are going to be a hell, for the problems in my Family.  And I Know that instead of help, All I can wait for is more punishing to keep me frightened.  But this last thing is Not necessary, cause I Swear Ill be in my place.  I Hope there's still a little bit of compassion to believe the punishing instruments Will not be increased.  Give me a chance, Im Proving on my daily behaviour its Not necessary.
I Think the Heaven must be a Great place.  I Cant do anything special for this world, and im Assuming It I Swear.  Calm now.  
Its raining continuedly.  Its OK.
I think Ill be Able to Forget You All (and Brooke Too) and All the Frustrations.
Ill be Living, even though All the things waiting for me in the Horizon. I Never hurt anybody intentionedly in my daily Life. All I said here... I was so Insulted, I Felt Love for her (I was a kid, non wanting to Admit my Autism...); For these things (as It has Always happened on the cell or behind the walls: stalk and denigration for me, so Tough, so Unhuman).
But Well, as I said, You All Will See How I am Dealing tall and Calm with my Future. And with my Duties and Sad things happening to me.
Good-bye, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 8:02 pm

If i Did not have Responsabilities, id probably face All, just for nutts.  
In terms of solidarity, by the other side, now i Know All i can bring is slavery Circus me, reasons for Hate, space to be hurt...
Its Not worth thing.
My country dont Care for me, i think the cold... Suspect
I dont have moral debts towards It.
I Dont want to fight; its a luxury i Cant take.
My True apologizing to Everybody; now i Know i was Wrong when i tried to Help.
Dont worry for me; i Promise You i wont publish and i wont Write anything.  True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 12:26 am

Im sharing my last philoconclusions.
The most of humans are just wolves; there is such.a little percentage of good ones.
This is calming me; cause i See How my Goodness and my Efforts would have had the same results even i was the same Jesus.  Well, i think in that case It would have been worse.
God and me, My Family and me.  Nobody else is at my side, this I Know Well Now on its own terms of global perception.
People Hate the ones Who are different and those Who try to Help with no interest.
It is scaring them, and It make them feel so bad.
Now i finally achieved the averaged brain processes.  It was Not so difficult.
I had a bad day today, for objective reasons; but for All the other days i Wanted to bring Sense and Goodness.
Now im Assuming its one of the most stupid things i have done in my Life (the most, in Fact), and now that i am Able to take It easy on the coming normal days in my social Life (no fights, Diligent behaviour), beside the usual watch+stalk, i think other punishments as more illnesses or as problems in my official job (I Swear I am being Good and Diligent!) Or as anything worse than usual Will Not be necessary.  I Accept the usual watch+stalk, im a demon with non Much human rights, to the global opinión, and i Cant do nothing.  Its OK, You dont need to go further.  I am Not Doing anything bad; im Not writing anymore, Im Not coming anymore, i dont have paranormal powers.  The "averaged" punishments Will be Enough.  True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to make my avatar something more realistic, in terms of external-physical-formal identity. This is the artistic result of the first playing with computer colors and a real picture of me, made by my sister. She has always been a Good and Real Artist. In the Impressionism times, and by some techinical teaching, She would have been Tremendous. I Still Have Real Hopes for She turns back to Her Talent and Living Joys.
It's been a Really Nice day. Brooke... cheekey smiley cheers Smile
I'll Watch the Movie at night.
Goodness.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 12:01 am

Well, I Admit I al condemned, for the violence I Have gone through and the hate I am inevitably awakening in the People against me.
I Have No solución.
You keep stalking me like zombies (now the new neibo are jumping continuedly, Miquela is Fernanda II; and in Son Rapinya the ones are quite similar but Here the structures are multiplying all), and There is No social salvation for me.
I Know You want to see me dead, and to torture me; because if not these Evil and crazy animals Next to me would Respect my Calm).
How can You let this is happening?
Its All right.  NO salvation, just animals.
I Cant evitate some curiosity, to Know the reason for your Persistent and Enormeous Hate against me. But I think Its better to ignore It.
Im scared for Who You are. And for what You made me to become. Its pretty dangerous.
Why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why so Much Hate.
Why.
You can be so proud for destroying a Life.
All I Have been creating... To You im just an animal, your ancestral enemy.
I'm Ready for the coming hell.
From a mad ending with the Evil stalkers I think Its only the Separation of my Family Needs and the Lord. You killed the empathy I could feel for the activists of the stalking conspiracy. You are deeply EVIL. NO compassion is Alive in You. You Dont Know compassion.
Its not just You are too stupid to Understand the reach of my work; Its Not just You are Unconscious Enough to at least intuitively Know and Still Dont care at All. Its just You Dont Know compassion.
Vade retro.
You Have definitively destroyed the Hope. But God is seeing You All so well.
Waiting for the day of the udgement; I Will fight for staying Alive in the middle of You, wolves.
You Dont want me to be a respectable Person. As Brooke and his Friends wanted from the first time, You want to Destroy my reputation, cause Im not a convinient reason. To torture me undercover, waiting for my reaction before It and to immediately Make It public is All You care about, práctical ways, to All thats concerning me.
I Cant Understand your evilness. I Cant. But Its Real, and I Know It Will be around me for Life, waiting for my definitive death.
Wow.
For a bad Person Who Always hated me with All of her cruelty, i took myself into this...
I could Have had an anonymous and grey Life, but a dignifying Life of a Person. Now I Know Ill NEVER get It back.
What kind of monstruosity You are?????????
Well, Its the end to me. If I can handle the fear and the brutal stress, Its possible my biologic Life endures till my Mom passing away (i Know the things planned to torture Her, Now we need the House to help to heal my Sister). She is Not a Saint, but She Did give the last Blood drop for us.
Now I See You Well, and after All my suffering years, i see the future darker and more uncertain than ever.
The Society wants to see my dead and hurt to the maximus possible.
Im Praying to the Lord till the day I Die, I Will be on.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:13 am

Even not on worst father days when I Was a kid Who could do nothing. Even on worst memories of adult.
Never dared to say It. But You actually Won.
NO Hope for me on Earth.
But I Cant biologically die by now. Duties.
God Knows. While, Praying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book is finished. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book is finished.   Book is finished. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book is finished.
Page 1 of 1