Good Going Well!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14178

Good Going Well! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 am

At this moment im Decided to Stop thinking and writing.  Ill Not públish anything; ill pay to Pep the part and Ill Bury All.  Fixed!
I do insist: im NOT searching for fights, and its Not Necessary to keep the brutal hate Focus on me, as long as i think All i tried has been Destroyed.  I think its Big punishment, Whatever i may think or Tell to spying cell.
Its possible things dont stop rushing against me; but im man enough to handle All the Hate and still be standing tall.
Im Not wanting to fight anymore, i am quite civilized and not a predator.  The Unjustice done against be will echo for centuries all along tge Universe.
But im just going to Try to live my Life in Peace and Consequently.  Family, God and Pride.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 6:23 pm

I only came to say Good-bye on a Gentle way.  One of my little Girls is Not feeling totally Well (im worried) and i did  get Too bitter for things that are and were Too evident to come out as the Big deceived one.
If i have wasted these years and my work, and if i made a trouble of my Life for the Hate of some, its my guilt, i Should have figure out; so "large" iq can not be used for only the directions i may like  more than others.
I Cant bring to global my deception; i am staying Calm, Peaceful and Respectful (for Morals and cause any other thing is crazy).
Im Leaving the phyloinvestigations, i have much work and the sacrifice is no longer meaningful to me.  The world Will be Better without my et ideas (id like to Know what i was thinking about; .No, no, i Know It  scratch).  I Did break the virtual wall i was jailed in for last years (You may forbid, Hate or ignore me; but i Did get the open Air), and the virtual one in mind.  Thats good.  And It Will have to be Enough to my excited psycology.
Im starting exercises for mentally overreach All these things; Very Necessary.  Im done with phylosophy and intelectual missions, i have been living an unreal world of meanings and human capacities.
Well, now its finally time.  Definitive.
Goodness, Health and Sense.
God Bless!  
Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 1:48 am

Hi,

Sorry.  Its Needed a Kind but clear información  Razz (me True Fan of Radio Science, i Love It Very Much  Smile).
Fear to unknown is Obviously meaning ignorance on something.
We All share this.  On different ways.  But the fear to possible ways automátic techonology (robots and computers) get implemented is Normal.
Predictive prospectivism is not lógics.
Mr. Hawking (Not exactly an ignorant) was fearing the excessive autonomy for the machines.  And we Could say more examples.
About employment and machines, its True there're countries Great at both, but this is Not exact matemática  neither.  All countries and their socioeconomic processes are different; i mean, results of automatización will depend on previous structures and the Consequent possibilities for the progress, and the way this is directed.  I mean, in a society with Big social differences (for access to university and All educative sources preparing People to get involved with new employment structures, by instance), the things can be Very different.
Sorry, but i had to say It cause its Important.  EXCEPTIONAL opinioning (sorry for the abusing as Too Much space and time taken by me).
Im Not against technologic enterprises --True- im just sharing Important reasons for the Better for All (in puré economy: no cow-boy Wants his cow die...; The excessive lack of balance, global terms, can be dangerous in terms of social and internacional stability and "Peace" - using " cause human is Not saint and im assuming It; its Not just a moral problema).
And Sorry again, im Not talking any more in ways Too connected to economy and polítics.  True.
I am and i just want to be a marginated phylothinker (living on the clouds) asperger.  Its OK to me (my job im doing Best i can for me and for possible studies on me by the academy after big amountof decades).
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 am

Hi Smile

i am not exactly "FOCUSED" in becoming the "most marginated philothinker" in history geek ; to be True i Like to think that some things i have created for the hearted mind from the reason have been less or more listened and understood.
I am writing, before finishing the edition of the ethics, a synthetic essay "Síntesis crítica del conocimiento", with the following lines (Please Nothing related to some Videos made by Great John Candy, Rest in Peace, or second messages about zombies or any other thing futher tan the simple needs of the theoric development):
1) Los problemas de la ciencia
2) El simbolismo objetivo
3) La teoría de la verdad
4) Filosofía y trascendencia (espíritu, voluntad, libertad y responsabilidad)

All points will be obviously interconnected (i have writtn on hand a quite complete line for 1 and 2, and a part for 3; though it's all in my two previous long books), but im actually very able to develope it all through a very clear edge of arguments (mereology is key, but the explanation does need "ergos" to be well understood -even by squared heads like mine).
It will be a Little longer than i had thought, but not too much (finishing on the next week or the following one, at the most).  In case the conferences where wanted (i'm not very worried for it, True), i should need four sessions, that's all.
I'll be Focused in being synthetic and clear writer, and in going through a very clear argumentative line in progress.
i'll send it to the university, to the newspaper and to my administration school; and i'll publish a digital version by amazon.

It's an anxiety source (among many others, obviously), to have left the ethics, when i was just needing no much more than a month to finish it completely, but patience is Always key.  
i'm also very focused in it for some mistakes that appeared on the text i published (lack of index -for the problema the paper version is derived from the digital, and as long as the long of the digital version cant be fixed cause it's variably depending on the e-tool used; this is meaning you can fix numbers for pages, obviously; i've solved it by describing it as "Relación de capítulos"- and some badly done words separation, for the castilian idioma -i think it was for a automatism that we can correct easy); though im Sorry.  On the next tuesday it all will get solved.

Well, i have to come back to work.
Wishing Very Well, Greetings!
Goodness.  Bye...!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Im Not going to tell this angry ways, but gotta say It.
Im considered as a mad danger to educate or to torture, and to keep save from.  This last movie of crazy cars expresses it well.
Listen, Please, All makes Sense now.
Im Not wasting my time anymore, Specially when All You get is primitive and silly Hate.  
This killing of my real Life book by typo mistakes and losing of Index by misterios ways explain All together (years oblivion, poverty, marginated, attacks of All Kind...).
You are Much better without me or with me by torturing me (morbid cruelty, envy, betting... Tons of reasons diferent, but All coincidental at one point: killing me slowly and "anonymously" and with total impunity).
Im extreme silly, when i think anybody is understanding me and appreciating my work and efforts.  Stupidity to infinite.
Sorry.
Im going back to work "only" (Impossible for the Spying in Fact, but ill Never publish anything else, for my Life) for me.
Now You can keep torturing me to ser when my heartache or ictus come.  How are the bet proportions?, Cause may be id like to participate in the RACE.
Good bye, God Bless You.  Im Not thinking about any of You, and i Dont Hate You; im just Running for my Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:27 pm

i cant extrapolate my personal experience to the whole human history.  Though this has more than enough reasons by itself to look at it with not very optimistic eyes, i cant make the first extrapolation.
The unjustice is real, but this does not mean things can be fine or even better than now to others, and to the whole planet.
Stephen Hawking became a Little pesimistic, lately (about machines, planets...), but i think it was also more for personal extrapolations than for his real thinking.  He was Always an Impressive an so Optimistic Person.
i have to go, really, from this silly mission of helping a Little by bringing a Little more Sense.  The world and all the people do want much more diretly practic things, with real effects for their lifes (wealthy, status, comfortability...), than this.
It's also nonsense to play the role of the big mind while i am treated as a monkey in the zoo, for years.
But, as i said, this is not meaning things cant be OK to others.
Also, before going, i have to say i'm erasing the last words on Brooke.  She probably can do nothing for me, actually, or even she is among those who honestly think these ways are good to me...  In any case, from my enduring ignorance, i cant say anything.  Maybe just sorry.  Yes, that's the right Word.
Well, here we're going.
im not publishing anything else, as i said, but in some days i'll probably start to investigate and write again.
though, but/and coherently, im also leaving the public phylo-life (not present in public conferences of anybody, me neither of course), for some time at very least.
An asperger without a minimus coherence in his life is a "dead" asperger.
Well, and that was All.
I'll Really Try with All of my Heart and Mind to Stay Strong, Healthy and Good.
Good Spirits, Best Wishing and Good-bye! action smiley
God Bless! Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 11:16 am

Hi Smile

Nice Videos and Pictures! Beautiful!
Goodness!
Wanted to say Good news about something that's so Greatly happening since 1991, and i did not know it (my Sister sent the newspaper to me): the CEIP (School for primary learning) Es Pont, in Son Gotleu, is teaching Philosophy to kids from 5-6 years old to 12, corresponding to their age, evidently. This is so Great!
i have also seen the UIB is taking real care, by organizing conferences and all these formative events, for the kids who did leave the school too son, by studying the ways for their redirecting back to their formative career.
All these People Taking Social Care for their Sisters and Brothers are Tremendous!
Have a Good and Inspiring day, bye!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi, Good morning Smile

my best wishing to all the loving couples in the world on this day (my wife -to me, she is- and me are not making big fastousities geek , but it's global good spirits -though i have to admit this asperger is a Little "special" for these romantic+engaging things -i dont like it, but i cant help it).
On this day, i would like to talk about the following matters.  It's sociology.
The XX's empowering of the people (starting on the 50's and 60's after the third industrial revolution -"technological" one- and on the cultural and economic rising of the youngest generations; and actually on the second big wave by the digital revolution) has not come with the company of higher levels of maturity, self-consciousness, and social respect and caring.  And it's a real problem, i think.
These goals are not only key to stand up before the "liquid society" but also to modulate the effects of the development of a progressively multipolarized society.  Now the "celeb minuts" for everybody that Andy Warhol announced have become totally real, this is a natural consequence of all the things i just talked about.
When the non mature individualism, mostly made of personal pulsions, comes to the social arena, then those effects are specially visible in almost all societies from the "first" world (to this we obviously have to add the turbo that the economic crisis has meant for all these processes).  
And all these things, by the corresponding filters of the national institutions -formal: goverments and non formal: enterprises and influences of all kind- playing on the international game, do also come to the whole world (it's a feed-back at all levels, from first to last momento and place, and less or more intense).
And it's dangerous.
We do need to come together a Little more (in terms of agreements and natural respect -it's not easy at all, and it needs tons of work from everybody-, i mean, no in terms of getting all on same physical área...).  We are not the same thing, each one is different by her/his identity, but this identity is getting supported by another one: the human condition.  It's important to get deeper into it, to bring a Little help before those processes; cause the human is not an angel, and the social context is conditioning our animal condition very much too (as our political choices...).  
The education; by Reading, living, loving, thinking and understanding; is key for it all.
It's just that yesterday's night i did get very inspired on the radio by Federico Mayor Zaragoza, and by some other ones too  Smile
And well, that was all  Smile
I have taken some "resting" days from the writting.  I had much work on the office papers, regularizing the passing to the new year and so; and my brain and my heart were also needing a philopause.
Next week, if it's posible, i'll add the index to the published book.  I'll not edit any other thing.  It's OK.
To be honest, i dont think my shared task is going to be very useful, but i have to do it.  I'm actually not angry at all for it.  That's a part of the process to adult.  In any case, to see some role models is a very blessing thing.
i'm also taking easier my posts here.  It's time.  I'm actually much more capable to accept less or more calm the oblivions and/or the hates (this is so Normal in history, and it's just these days are made of what i said...).  We all have to deal with this issue.  I have to admit my case has been a Little "special" for the last years, but well, this is the life: you want to be "special", and your head is getting a Little more visible than others on your own very marked differences, then you're getting that "special" treatment... I think the things will be getting to more normal places on the time, i hope at least.  I dont want to be this different.  
i, a Free Human Being, am chosing the way i want my social life to be, inside of the limits of the law, obviously [a Little  geek  Razz moment, Please -this side is key too, specially when it's done with good spirits-: i'd like my vehicle "me" geek  was not one of those great buses from the public service of the EMT -the name before was SALMA, but I Like Alaska very much too- but one of these modern 4X4 for the city, less or more you know...  Wink  Razz  action smiley ].
And well, Wishing the Very Best from the Heart, and specially a Happy Day to All the Loving Couples!
i'll not be coming very much (even though the previsible coming pressures; there're big contradictions in any case: my sharing, it's supposedly bad, it's supposedly good... wave ; for this, i am just doing it from my maturer perspective of things), but my best thoughts and feelings will be with you all.  Next week i'm starting the final writing of the "síntesis crítica", and after another rest, i'll do the "definitive" edition of the ethics book.
Ah, and i was forgetting to say it (i have work to do, but it's a momento and its important).  It's very important the Music (all type, the heartfelt for moving, the exciting for motivating, the classic for the sense and the peace...) to All, but Specially to the People who have been specially suffering in life (the best types of Music chosen and it's frequency will be naturally known by each one -tastes and reactions-, on the self-educative process, though the therapist help can always be key).  It's very important receptivity.  With this last one, then it has to come the creativity, to places less or more individual or social (the important is you are able to identify your own projection to the world as a self-made sense); and this creativity has to be taken with joy, some intensity, diligence and self-loving: it's not about the objectified value of what you have done, but the good of what you've done by your efforts and only from your personal abilities=this is totally enough for the Process of the Making Sense in the ontoepistemic connection of human-world and reason-feelings and past-present-future, and from the integrative conjunction of that with the conscious-sub/incoscious activity of mind.  This sense making is key for healing all these vital structures, on a global and progressive dialogue of sense making; and the reasons that explain the good of this can be found on the same process itself (to be completed this has to end on an objectifying result), that brings you, on the mentioned condions, to better places of the life.
flower  love smiley  flower

PS: my sister shared with me some very Nice Pictures, Goodness!  cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi, Good morning Smile

Nice Videos and Pictures on the places i use to visit.  Also from Instagram cheekey smiley Razz Smile , my Goodness!!!
I did also come cause i wanted to share an idea.  Yesterday's night i watched on TV "Altes capacitats, camins d'incertesa" (high capacities, uncertain routes).  And i did also read something more -more than anything to think a Little more- on asperger.  I have to admit it's very probable that, more than asperger [Karl Lagerfeld, Rest in Peace; to what i could know -my knowledge on fashion has always been very limited...  -, He has been Such a Tremendous Creator!; my Best Thoughts to His Family and Friends]; i am "high capacities and..." (as it was said in the docummentary, this ability is usually coming with problems, like lack of attention, hiperactivity, hipersensivitivity...).
There, it was said these People is needing help, even as much as the People with lower than usual intelectual abilities.  It's all complicated, less or more as i have always felt/thought my life was.  It was very helping stuff, to also see all those People having simmilar conditions and problems.  Really.  It's very good on these days the education system is much more aware of these personal -and Familiar!- situations (at the UIB there's the PACIS program...), though its still necessary to keep working on it (as on other things, of course).  Well, to be able to say it's going step by step is saying very much, i Honestly think.
Well, have a very good, nice and fine day!  
And my kindest friendly loving true Greetings to Brooke!
God Bless!!!
flower  love smiley  flower

PS: i think my professors are not exactly ignoring me cause they dont like my work and my conclusions, though i think it's normal to be not very receptive to my holistic, objective and symbolic phylosophy (neuroscience, evolution theory, physics, formal logics...) when you have spent your life working brightly on the classics and the phylosophy of the language (it's Human and its Necessary to accept it); i think they know me and my nietzschean/schopenhauerian  geek  Razz hipersensitivity...  scratch Laughing Smile
Goodness, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:21 am

Hello, Good morning Smile

it was about time for me to admit these circumstances of myself.  It felt Good!
I have seen these really Nice Pictures; and some sayings are really Nice too! tongue smiley
Yesterday, when i took my Mom to the Doctor, on the conversation about Her bones state, we talked about her accident when she was pregnant with me and her Intense fear from posible bad consequences for me... And then they said, well, after all the things ended on something quite good -humbly, me geek Laughing Razz -; and after i showed my very firm, clear and expressive disagreement up with this opinión geek , and after my Mom described very detailedly how Tremendous some son of Her Truly  is geek , i said geek that i had even published some book, and they wrote the title and name of it, and after it i could not evítate to  say, on the really good atmosphere, the main lines of the book for a couple of minutes to them.  And i dont know who was more Shocked , the Dr. and his Helper, my Mom, or me Laughing Razz Smile cause i did explain myself very well on the talk about some of those lines, to my opinión (i know i said i have been not so rarely considered as a good speaker, for some time, but this stuff of my  wave books...  geek  Laughing  Razz ).
Well, even though on some cold with "atchises" and so from the nose geek , im feeling quite well.  But im resting from the phylowriting for the rest of the week.  The next week i'll start the "definitive" text for this "Crítica y metafísica del conocimiento" (yes, i edited the title; cause saying "synthetic" in the title is not only pressumptuos by me, but also near to mistaken or at least, contradictory on its symbolic-expressive meaning -symbol is all language and abstact thought, though now i'm using the "symbol" Word on its more traditional meaning, so this is not exactly logic-semantic but something closer to the emotional and the image projected), by the same chapters, less or more, i mentionted.  This intelectual resting is going to feel really well -it was needed.
Well, now back to the task.
Good Greetings; Truly Friendly!  action smiley
And very kind, loving and friendly special Ones to the Lovely Brooke!

PS: this actual format for the All-Star Game is Great for the Spectacle of Basketball!  Bravo!  And it was Really Nice to see all those "retired" Legends too... Good, Tremendous Inspiration!
And this Video, Well Known i guess, it's just to Express my Best Wishing from my Heart!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0xL-L55IOA
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

i had to come to express my Congratulations for this new TV-Show, "Glamorous". I Really Liked "Lipstick Jungle", but i think this one is going to be a Little special, for the very Actual argument-main line, which is a Social Point Important. Good Job, at All levels!
And i did also have to come for the big amount of Nice Videos and Pictures, my Goodness! So Good!
Here we're going!
Now im going to copy the phylotext in english i shared the other day, cause its going to be very useful for the new text im preparing (the one on Ethics will be finished on a couple of months from now, when i have rested a Little more after this epistemologic work, i'll start the "definitive" edition of the one on Ethics). Though i'm not starting the writing till the next week (it will also be on good corresponding casual to this cold, which takes me to non very high energy levels, only physical i mean, cause the Energy is Good on this morning).
Goodness, Best Greetings, God Bless! And very special Ones to the Lovely Brooke! action smiley Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 am

Hi!  Smile 

Since saturday, the first  im starting -just- to feel a little Better.  I caught a "Big five" virus (fever, nose, throat, lungs and belly - a "complete").
The Very professional and Kind Dr. Campolongo (this second surname... It is Tremendous phonetics and All) prescripted diet, some medicine and three days on real rest.  Im caring for It.
Anyway, i Could See those Beautiful Vídeos (from two sessions!), and though im  scratch about my knowledge on fashion designing and making, and though i dont want to be anymore on the role of the metaphorized meaning of the sexually metaphorized concept (more dobles  geek Razz tongue smiley ) of "cofre machine" (though i have to admit my high capacities at some sides and its sympthomes -hiperactive, lack of attention and hipersensible, mainly- are Not contradictory to moderate Asperger - focusement till the obsessive, and poor social ability in groups bigger than three; mainly-; though i have been working for improving It, Specially the concentración results... But Also the need for the repetitivity - moderate, mine, but real at some stuff- and the  social)  geek love geek; i have to say that, from Camberra to Estaca de Bares, from Yakutia to Santa Fe, and from Toronto to Charlotte, from Dakota to the Elle Island; ill Always be a Respectful and Friendly Admiter of Brooke  cheekey smiley  
And the phonetics and All took me to this Movie, "Lady L", with Sophia Loren, David Niven and Paul Newman.  She Shines, and though the Guys are a little lower here than their usual - i dont think It was because She looked as large as them on the screen-, its a Really Nice Movie.
cheers cheers cheers Smile
I Could Also see Really Nice Pictures today on the place zimbio.  Good!
I have also seen some vídeos on Science.  I have New ideas, but its only Seed, to have to think more about.  Unhumble but from what i think its realistic: i think i Could Also bring Key conceptos into the more Specially scientistic thinking.  On time well see.
And now i have to Go to rest and to take my medicine.  Im still Not feeling Totally OK (tired for the complicated cell writing); want to get recovered soon!
Best Greetings.  Peace, Love and Health!

PS: im Not coming everyday, only for some synthetic phyloconclusions and/or humble and Kind good Wishing.  Only for sometime, and Friendly and Honestly (as i said, i want my real Achievements and my Humanity get somehow  recognized, beyond the virtuality and the things that in.my case have been coming along with It: coffees, missunderstandings, non taking much seriously or for Well almost anything of what i say... -my foult).
And now to a deserved and Needed rest.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 3:10 am

Hi  Smile

I Really Like Mads Mikkelsen Work, but this Movie is Not the Same argument i thought (i use to make many mistakes).  Only for this Reason of sensitivity i Change my choice for "The Mule" Máster...) And "4L" and... 
I dont only have time Enough, i do even miss the money Enough to Watch All these Good ones.
I am Not coming from a world higher than yours, but i proved this Matter exists.  I Know this idea can help some People, though i Also Know others Will Always Hate me for It, and for other things, of course.  Its Not paranoide, its Human History Facts...
Another mixed feeling is in my sharing of my personal architecture.  For one side, It helped me to finally "understand" it, from my límited Mind; but for another one i opened worlds of possibilities to create ways to disturb me...
I Actually Know People think the Key is to fight the ones thinking different, more than learn to grow Up together.  Probably they are Not so Wrong, but i think this is a road to the final collective losing; the increasing of radicalism, multipolarizing and connectivity are dangerous to my opinión.
But Well, i am not going to Change those Deep dynamics; its beyond my little intelectual reach.  If i Cant evitate this control of my Life (no Matter any one of my Good proves...), How am i...
Here You, We All, Go.  
I wont participate in the increasing of tensions, thats All i Know.  My Conclusions are too Far to the Feelings of so many, and for this they are only able to bring more problems.
I wont fight for my ideas recognizing.
About my "prívate" Life...  Shocked i Cant leave Xisca.  Its the profound care (more than visible)... It Touches me so... She had a very, Very hard Life Too, Really.  I Hope She can Also be Respected.  I Truly Love Her!  And we still Like each other.
If i am left "alone" Too soon, compared to normal times in more Equal age couples... May be not; and if that happened finally, then ill have to Face my situación.  But its Not the time yet, if our Lifes are Respected.
Brooke... I Honestly think She is liking me now, at least somehow.  I will Please just say that i Know there was Always something Real in my Feelings, at 17, at 36, at 42... And this is Not a lie.  She is such an Admirable Woman; She is unknown to me, i Know Well, but Her brightness is Not admiting a doubt, to my opinión.
I learnt that for many times the natural pulsions for non talking too Much, even when You think your words are good; Well those pulsions are not so rarely Right.
I Will keep myself working, but on more humble ways: forgetting the goals for getting many ears together.
Today the Really Great Jean Reno said that two other Great, Tom Hanks and Javier Bardem, are Extraordinary Persons (as Him!, Who Did Not Talk bad about anybody).  These Not so unfrequent things are Really Inspiring Ones; they are Not Always happening, but they happen.
In any case, to be liked by All when You are Probably Too original, different and nondependent... Its just a Wish, Obviously non possible.  The man alone before the time is just a leaf in the Wind, but sometimes there are things of ourselves we Cant Change.
Well,  im feeling Better tonight, the real fever and other sympthoms are quite better!  And its a Beautiful and Calm night, Good to reflect upon the things... I Know its my time for good-bye and to Go back to Much more modest and humble horizons of life.
I think There's still a quite long way for Life on Earth, but we All must be responsible before future generations.  In my case, at this moment of my life, i Know my actual choice is the Very Best one: little grain of Sand for the growing together Stream, more than the fronts continued building.
Genre, social classes, nations... They Will Always fight on many different directions and combinations; and thats OK as long as its naturaly human, but the Freedom To make your decission is too, and my decission is to bring a little light from and to a realistic visión of the Life.
We'll be OK.  Bye
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello, Hi  Smile

These late Brooke Pictures and Vídeos are Stunning!  Thank You!  cheekey smiley cheers hasi tongue smiley action smiley
Wishing Much Well; Peace, Love, Health, Joy and Goodness from Heart!
On these days im focused, working hard, Well; body-mind fine!
See...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 11:55 am

Only a Little momento more for brain results expres​sion(real exception to the calm streaming by few posts and much admiration):

the cognitive paradox ("fundamental" from the title does not mean logics and symbolism are the only fundamental one (Heraclit, Zenón...); fundamental does mean and it's making reference to the transcendental integrative structures of our cognitive, sentimental, creative and thinking system) is something that's breaking the logic line of the argument at some point, by the finding of a duality that's non consistent on the same and plane of the logic-discursive line (the usual ways we think the science or any other things do get explained are using these lineal type, but only supposedly).  The paradox expresses something that can be and can not be at once (supposedly, cause you find a confrontation between two logic-discursive lines), and it's needing, to be posible, first, two points of view upon the same thing, and second, the line breaking..
The paradox, if we're talking about its fundaments, is a consequence of the structures of our mind, that can not objectify everything as a number as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... (as an absolute); which at once is directly related, consistently, to the fact nothing of the reality can be reduced by our mind to the nature of the number (there're always infinite relationships we can use to define any thing).  Both things are two faces of the same Wheel, the ontoepistemology that builds up our cognitivity.
These things, at once, are directly related to the fact our integrative brain (perception, emotion and logic-causalistic line) always captures something more than the number, when it's interacting with nature; and, among other things, this is happening cause the number is an ontoepistemologic structure defined/limited by our evolution, which has grown next to the corresponding persception/emotion filters that help us to see something more: take care, these are enough..., something that cant be just numbered, among other things cause it's naturally and potentially able to express infinite forms and ways, but that we need to use, to understand and to develope the number at once.
A limit, and a "power".  Both get together to build up the paradoxal fundament of the human knowledge.  But the line breaking that's happening in the paradox is not a breaking of the sense, cause the structures of the "number&more" (that can be expressed by logics&symbol, one&multiplicity and by a number imposible to be defined of simmilar relationships, may be not so Expressive of our nature but explaining it, at last, the same) do build the metalogical understanding, which is transcendent and logic at once.
And this is happening cause we are self-consciousness: we look at our consciousness but from it... This is a Paradox, in the same sense of line breaking i talked about: there is not an alterity to be objectified in the terms of our primitive evolution (lions counting zebras, searching for the most able...), in a non transcendent line; transcendent from the line of the causal events of our evolutive context; building up a symbolic reality in our mind, which is corresponding to what we call "real", but that is amplified in terms of understanding by the posible transcending.
The science and any conceptual understanding is posible thanks to it.  And this is a jump, the same that's happening in the paradox from the pure logic-discursive line.  This line, on its human complexity, as it's happening with the development of the number (Galileo, Newton, Eisntein...), is needing the transcendent understanding (symbolical concept).  
The line is coming from the evolution at once, as something you can somehow trust (if you dont count how many metres there're between you/me and the zebras... you fail, and you die for the hunger), from your feelings; but the self.consciousness do mean something more: to understand the metaconsciousness and the metalogics, by the integrativity of logics in the opened brain of the emotion.  You can only understand this integrativity as a paradox, cause it's not able to get into a line of explanation.  But, phylosophically, you Can prove any other thing is Not making logical sense, at last.  So, paradoxally, you are being logic when you explain the "totality" by the paradox and the metalogic constitution of the transcendent reason; and you are not being like that, in the last point, when you are only using the numbers and the logic to explain all the things.
Conclusión i wanted to share before all these stuff so difficult to me to express in english ad this fast: the structures of the fundamental paradox are naturally corresponding to the structures of our symbolic creativity, which is a neverending field of transcending abstractivity from previous real and conceptualized contexts. In any other case, we could not understand the functionality of Galileo theories and the improvement of Newton at once; and the same for Newton and Eisntein; and the same for Einstein and... = When you say 2'000000000001 is 2, you are being quite useful (as the perceptive and cognitive filters of our mind in the world), but you're not saying an Absolutely exact truth. The big science achievements are on this line of understanding. If everything was just able to be said on the logic line, then it all would be said in a few minutes, and we would be Gods, capturing all infinite relationships our minds can see in the reality, inside of a well defined to us cerce around something that's not in any case non unapprenhendable to us.
The formal logics somehow truly express the logic lines for our opened symbolic mind in the world; and we cant prove the reality of these lines cause they are constituting us, as Aristotile said, and this is the same that's happening with the self-consciousness (different to the evolutive object from the nature jungle). The formal logics are useful, cause they are helping to clear those discursive lines, by reducing their elements to just the carácter "to be a formal element", a reduced substance only getting cognitive sense inside of the formal system of these kind of logics. But this is very different from the infinite relationships we find among all objects in nature, cause this is just a fiction, obviously (among other things, cause the Sense of the system and of the elements is needing more than just the system, in fact; any other things would mean the Absolute made by human: Godel mathematically proves); but it's key to understand this fiction, cause is very helping to understand all the other things.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 9:47 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

How many Tremendous Pictures!
Brooke Ones are... Heavenly and Shining till the sky; my Goodness! cheekey smiley  And my Favorite is the Smiling One, number 5 tongue smiley cheers hasi
Well, as we're all human geek , and as long as there have been posted more ones till 15 (before 6), i have to edit my own words and say that All are again Fabulous, and that now my Favorite is the 8, this One touching that nice piece of furniture with hands... My Goodness.   Though i have also to say that the Friendly Ones with the People, Socializing so Well on the event, are Really Inspiring too!  Thank You Very Much, cause less or more good but asperger ones like me Do also Honestly Appreciate this type of Role Modellling, Brooke; as other things...! tongue smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Only came for a Little moment to say it cause any other thing was impossible... tongue smiley Smile cheers  
cheers tongue smiley Very Gentle&Tight&Loving kiss&hug to Brooke, whom I Really Love! tongue smiley cheers
And Best Wishing Everybody, so Nice! action smiley Smile Razz

PS: i also do have to take the chance to send my Condolences to Nipsey Hussle Family and Friends, Rest in Peace in Heaven.  Im sure we all together can work for so sad things like this are happening more and more rarely till almost even dissapear from our societies.  I know it's imposible to make the world perfect, but the Improvement is Possible and Real.  My Best Wishing from the bottom of my Heart.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 4:41 am

How is It possible so many Know what i said here but dont show any interest (or even Hate) for my ubique books.
It can only be explained in terms of using me as a freak clown to get fun on me.
I mixed things at It Too. Another mistake.
This bitternes of today comes Not from heart-breaks (these years Helped me to Value Xisca Properly and Taught me to Love Her as She Deserves, cause She is so Good to me and Loves me True -i took Vero as confident to Contact Brooke, Never for flirts, It was a first level of infidelity platonic intentions but Never a doble one, whatever the ton of manipulative rumors and líes on me); but for the Health of almost All of my People, First, and this Feeling got definitively exploded for the real Life manipulation and spying and noising stalk; and, on lower level, for the oblivion and Hate for my thinking (on the radio, just an hour ago, on Really Good Program -no Rosa Vientos-, a Person talked about the integrative states bringing negativity, and its a Person studying the "complete" conscience: he knows about me and hates; in the other side, the other speaker, from México and working on the same, showed his Good Heart).
Ill be OK going on my own to Very Beautiful Places of Wisdom and Goodness; and i dont need anybody to Tell me im good Genius, cause i Know these times are jerarchised upon materialist values, Completely, and Also cause i Know (as i Could see in Emilio Carrillo tonight, and so many other ones through years) the ones Who'd like more do See me as an enemy (protagonisms...).
Well, ill handle the remaining Hate and stalk; and ill get into higher existential levels, Only for myself cause this world dont want me (Amazon and the Index...the non buying, its Too clear beside All other things) and now its a doble direction way to me, and its a Really Liberating Feeling.
Ill Reflect and Write books Only for me. Its my Free Decission, Human Right.
Its Not for vengeances but for self-coherence and for coherence before the Society behaviour towards me (my books would only interest to find more things to play jokes on me, and though this is Not hurting, i think i dont have to let others to make a fool of me; for simple Reason of Principles and Self-steem).
I mean, from now im Not more Responsible than any other averaged citized on his daily legal obligations.
By Honest Best Wishing.  God Bless.
Bye-bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Good Going Well! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Going Well!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: