Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good day on the going fine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good day on the going fine! Empty
PostSubject: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:53 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Have also to say that stomach is actually so better, since I started to eat and drink a little better. Had not felt this well since years! cheers
And the working, on this state of calm I'm on, it's really easy and effective as results on time and by unity of time.
Good!
Also, have to say that, even all those "secret" plans and Mad ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), You Will Always Be The Most Beautiful to me action smiley cheekey smiley
You are Good!!
And well, here we're going Well, Loving and Tight Hugs and Peace!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:52 am

OK, Forum Smile
Came for just a moment for sharing a "dream" real I've had for a couple of nights, not breaking that much my rest in any case, though it was Truly uncomfortable.
I had a crane that was crane and brain at once, with no capes, and that was made up of rock. It was like a hill of rock, with the corresponding effects of rain and wind and all natural phenomenons (sedimenting and so).
It was rich in details, though quite difficult to get scratched when feeling some stinging moment Shocked geek Laughing
What a piece of a... Shocked scratch Laughing
Good doing!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 10:04 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things, Wishing Well from here!
On the Good Focusing, taking Work seriously but easy. Good results (theories on limits of reason are not for wizzards and pseudosciences lying to people; it's a critic of the human ego and the exposition of the need for something more, specially moral terms -I don't think philosophers are a special danger to the "stablishment" on these days, and I'm Not trying to be-; and obviously remaining safe all believes that are not offensive to any part of integrity of people and that recognize is a matter of pure faith and respecting at once the reason critic of all).
Good Wishing and Love!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 2:10 pm

The "language cercle" is not an absolute and its not an absolute closing, but it's conditioning us all.
"Fashion", or "Culture", or "State of the Knowledge", Do Have a Real Weight for All.
For this, I think All somehow talking to Human should recognize this. And for it I am thinking about new titles for my essay, by instance, "Conocimiento: lógica e inconsciente". I'll see.
Well, Good Wishing.
And Good Loving Hug Beautiful!!

ps: all those questions I talked about before are going to be said on my actual essay, but not taking too much space. the next essay is the best place for this.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Did go to the Uni today, for the "prorrogation" of the period of time for presenting the thesis. Not much problematic question, but I had to do it, respecting legal routines.
Did also find some professors, quite Friendly, and we talked for a little while. Also asked me for what I'm doing now. I was said I'm a hard worker and very energetic, "admirably", person. Ego fine, Motivation Good.
Sending Greetings!
and Nice Hug Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Good Wishing Well!
Razz flower Razz

Good job, today. Responsibly.
And Normal. Smile cheers on future results, when finished. Till this day, not so far as I said, Enjoying it.
Now time for meal and some rest.
I take care, about not too excessively intense using of my brain. It's OK.
Well, Good Greetings.
And a Loving Good Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Good day and Good goodness!
Razz flower Razz

I think I'll be finishing the "edition" on november. I'll may take december to think and reflect about the written and what I'm going to write, reading some "old" papers (they were previous "row" essays, reading the most recent ones), etc. Fine.
Good Spirits.
Loving Forever and a Hug!! action smiley cheekey smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:00 pm

What a Face Oh my good Goodness! cheers Shocked
Really exhausted, after Good hard working.
And quite optimistic, blue or whatever the color I may be painted on.
But now quite What a Face , though also cheers bounce drunken ("mareado") of so much using, the head-ball geek Laughing Smile
Taking the rest of the worky day quite calmer now, though active terms obviously.
Brain is not only recovered but improved, as its clearity and the deep of its vision and its sistematiciy. Conclusions for the first chapter Good and Clear.
Get prepared please a good adverstising campaign ( action smiley geek Smile ), cause this book is getting more than one wave ( lol! Laughing Razz ), Good terms, I mean.
What a Tremendously "georgistic" culture I'm bringing! action smiley Razz tongue smiley
Greetings Good!
And a Good Love hugging and Love!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 9:14 am

Good morning, Beautiful. Have a Good day and Peaceful moments. Sending a hug and a kiss, Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:15 am

And THE SAME FRIENDLY, if this socially hearted coming of mine may result a bullying to any person whom, less or more directly, I'm making a reference; PLEASE, forum, JUST TELL ME IT, and the RESPECTFULLY LEGAL Results will be VERY VISIBLE, and FRIENDLY, THE SAME, by a Healthy and Honest Good-Bye and Good Wishing! Smile Razz
It's ALL Been -Even the Soul Times- so Different to Typically Legal Stalking, but I'm Admiting the Appropiated and Transparent (no double mirrors) Advice, and I'll Be Doing Consequently, Legal Terms.
If I Had Been a Personality, or a Celebrity, Nothing would have Happened as it happened and it's happening; but this is and Assumed thing to me, Today.
Very Legitimally Free, as any One of You, I'm Following my own Way.
Friendly.
And, by my Work, with True Universal Wishes for Help!
(and no more hugs here, it will not feel bad, in a context of COLD -etc.- 11 years).
Good Greetings! action smiley Razz tongue smiley
I've Got a Responsability, and I'm Doing my Part. Yes, beyond all the unhonesty I may see.
Existential and Epistemic Sense as Domination of Physical Reality (Science) is Natural, but as Self-Conscience and Truth it is too. This is the Edge of my task, I'm a Philosopher. And though I was Wrong when I thought these days were not Galileo or Copernico times (Inquisition!), and though Knowing I'll Never be Recognized by elits and some people, I think I'll be Able to Make my Task less or more well on these days. Believe me, after noticing the world evolution for last decades (to bad places* and too Fast), any possible help from my investigations can only help.

* It's True there're things better than before: medicines, technologic comfortability, hunger a little under previous ratios (though not so much)... But there're challenges like global warming, globalization and fights for the power by enterprises and nations -all against all, brutal and unhuman conditions for an each time more massified immigration, progressively bigger separation between rich and poor people in global and national capitalism... that I think Do Mean Something to what I MODESTLY and LITTLE TERMS can bring.
God Bless!
Good Job ahead for All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:54 am

Thank You, Very Inspiring and funny cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz action smiley
Great for Good hard Working!
flower cheers tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Ready for going for today.
Balancing Well big efforts (Honestly, they are) with rest. Though, I have to say, as my mind is getting trained and as I'm understanding a little more, efforts are less exhausting on the days. And who knows , maybe someday I can live as a thinker, even as a professor, maybe.
On the way, clear.
See later, Greetings.
And a kissed Gentle hugging on the Love Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

It's Hellowin time! geek Nice Pictures!
Wishing Good fun!
Here easy days now. Energy is Needed and Need to be on distribution. Going well.
Non obsessive vocation is the best one, and I'm on it, working hard like a.... plott! geek
Greetings.
Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Good job.
And Good Wishing!
Not all days are going to be this "creative", giving open space non pressured.
Coming for some time, quite Very Friendly. It's the Way.
Bye, Greetings action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 pm

And you can stay calm, and leave me alone (excepting psycopathic torturers, these are a Problem), I HAVE NO INTEREST in having any kind of contact with Brooke Shields. I'm AWAY. She can Breathe Calm. Very Much (and now don't say this is an attack, I'm just saying last good-bye, respectfully even though the things done against me).
If institutions (university, working place, police, government...) are forgetting me, anyway, it's OK. I'll Try my Best. I've Still Got my Family, my Heart and my Talent.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Few words, just cause of the Photos You.
So Beautiful and Lovely. Love.
action smiley cheekey smiley love smiley Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:43 am

Hi!
I think it's good for some time sharing some good mood , moral terms "pure" or "neutral", in this less or more misty doing that make things specially difficult.
I can't work other ways for this, something that need to be added to the things in my real life that fall into the conspiracy: an example (I don't know if this will be let to be opened to all): the other day these behind the wall had music so loud, I talked for a while about them (saying the Bad people to me are the two parents, not the two sons, who came being kids), and then the music stopped... This is just one example among many other ones. Conspiracy and Microphones. I see it at many other places. I can't understand the spy. It's brutally stressing thing, not helping to a mind like mind. I know it's known. Then I know these and all with them don't care at all about me.
My only chance: stand as if all All these people spying do NO LONGER exist to me, and be the happiest and calmest possible, cause I need good resting and good focusing for living goals important.
I'm Very True on this. If these were the only ones existing, I would be sharing... The same, but more acid terms.
The Truth is I Don't Care for these ones. I Can't help it. True. It's too Interiorized to my Feelings. I Don't Care at All for what may happen to them. But I am going Further and Further from All them in my mind (my heart is). And in State of Total Self-Protection, in some Healthy ways I'm actually Developing (dangerous me in case of being attacked, Only, I Admit; Very Specially to "friend" Fernando neibo stalker, he's some of the worst I've ever known, Judging from objective behaviour). Someday I'll Stand as a Free and Provedly Innocent Person before some of the Responsables of this All, Looking into the eyes. I Know it. Just Looking. Just Letting Know.
How is it possible they do dare, Moral terms, to keep this situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch Philosophy is Much Easier to me than understanding some brains and hearts. To me, they're the Main Responsible Ones for All that did go Wrong for last years.
I think I'm being pressured for using this place as a valve, in fact. To keep manipulating, studying, controlling, experimenting. Because of you, your stupidity and/or your lack of inner moral sources this world is going where it is going, with no solution, not so long terms.
As I am going to do about you, I'm not thinking very much about this destiny because of you (I mean, not for what you do to me, but for other things you're doing all around that can be seen the way they're made from what you're doing to me).
To Others, Blessings.
This was the Self-Cure, not humor. Now it's over about them to me.
Now talking to All other Ones.
We've got a little robot at home, 10 euros fortune second hand, and it's so fun to see it brushing the ground Laughing lol! And it's cute. He's beating all places, as it goes. Back and forth for many times Laughing
Very Nice friend Angela is going to help me on my shyness. Going to be good.
She also sent me the EIN for Apple America e-publishing. Helping Person.
I did also signed for a Public Treat against sexist violence. Good!
My poems were Never against women and their right, but this feminism considering them bad triumphed. It's a real pity, cause fanatics are always the reason of many historic fails, as long as they're blind in only their direction and can not see and appreciate the difference. But well, I'll be publishing on my own.
Historic book very good: "La razón filosófica en el tiempo: claves intrahistóricas". Good title, hope the book the same.
Well, Greetings Good.
Live the Life Well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day on the going fine!   Good day on the going fine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day on the going fine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: