Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good work!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good work! Empty
PostSubject: Good work!   Good work! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 am

Hi!
How good.
Lying on bed, window well opened, looking to night sky.
Sense with big letters and thankfulness and joy and excited peace, for a lifetime by very intense four years, i am feeling.
It came with no making big sound, the inner certainty on some finished fixed structure (that feels like a cercle). After last written later afterwalks while stretching, sensation came progressively after finishing... And suddenly big fireworks at last.
It is forgiven modesty, it is too much true as i am honestly feeling. It is not sensation as "i am the one". It is much more as a kid after hardest exam Perfectly solved before Chritsmas holidays.
I know it is also bringing sense to all who may want to read opened minds and hearts, for better.
Not solving everything, not saving the world, but it is being a solid fundament for much better. It is what i wanted to achieve when started four years ago; but much further than i did ever think i could finally reach.
Sharing heart opened, God Bless!
I Love You.
Back to top Go down

Good work!
Page 1 of 1