Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugs on the run!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Tired becausr i an always thinking. And on this evening on litle cell big finger efforts too.
Lol but true.
Good job.
Odds you face in life do always make you more beautiful!
Hug of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi Good morning and Good Kind Loving hug!!
Have Nice Joyful day!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:11 am

Only a little stop from nighy Foucault (Genius).
I see now so cleat how the story of my life has been a continued steam of social rejecting. F
Directly, when i tried mt true me on the run (the betrayal of all my friends when 12; for a girl; dreams on it longed for years...); or indirect and partial, by not accepting some parts of me.
I know well nobody feels totally acceptef by others; but in my case i have actually too many proves for the intensity of this feeling, as proves of reasons for this: who i am.
Could you believe i almost feel flatered for this! Its True!
I left my friends world for a very wanted girl when i was 12. I think i csn live very well on the consciousness of all i said.
More than usually, to be much different, no matter ig possitively, objective terms, or not; it is never a social advantage.
I Love my Life! And my People, who accept (suffer - lol-)the largest part of me.
My global feeling for Human has not changed. Tremendous to my coscience and my pride. I want to help. But by ways of expression that do no result too heavy: non sn artist forum but s book free to get or not. Coherence, Love Sense and Goodnesd.
And now sleep , too late.
Precious day on beach today. Any woman did not "want" me neither (just lol on me).
See! Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 am

Hi!
Not much talky (i am being substituted!).
Lack of clearity and coherence does actually feel normal to me. On jokes even more. True.
Easy times.
Just easy for me. I reward myself; and i think i deserve it. For some rest time now. And later as conservation.
Anyway; some Pictures feel still quite Well.
Today dinner at rest. King Wok. Good price and tons of good meal.
There were the people from a wedding. Couple too. Finally could see the bride (she shy snd mr gentle obviously), Nice. I dont think was prepared for me this time, the "coincidence".
Well i confess me mainly focused in eating; but it was cute.
Sense i need to not only survive but live, on existence, is inside of me now. And it can be in anybody too.
For inner health and peace and for good activity.
God Bless, good night.
On Loving hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:52 am

Hi!
Some reading (first Great Derrida) and right sfter some Good rest.
Big Hug Beautiful, Good night!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:06 pm

How Nice Messaging!
I am on more jumps of mind.
Exhausting Joy; but caring.
Every day more finds and consequent new problems to solve in mind. No idea about when closing of essay ready for final writing will be.
One thing good for it is i am reducing subject to reason and only taking external reality as help for its explanation.
By instance, talk aboy freedom but not much about justice and only fundaments of moral. On the way i will be seeing.
When finished it and thesis How i would like concentrated classes of physics and mathematics. Thogh before i should talk about justice...
It is OK. You like Family Inspiration ; I Love You, Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:34 am

Hi!!
I know i should sleep but mind... The used doing for a month and the thinking. This last concept, Bergso difference, i actually understood better by sharing.
Your Help is your Existence and your Staying!! So Highly Inspirational.
Now ate yoghourt, fruits of forest, and feeling easier mind, like if for today it was justifiedly well enough.
Well, even if not, now sleeping anyway Lol
Hug Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:04 am

Hi, a hug!!
Came also for share young reflections new ways.
Kantian noumen is real, but its metaphys.
Space can not totally be what seems to us, just for the example i said about growing universe.
Time the same. But have to think about additional consequensese from relativity as many times, by classic paradoxes and all logic digression coming to mind.
Also abot concept. Two types have to admit. Those which ontologic structure is made of time (the story of my life: even semantic-linguistic terms we see its a concept, or not (concept of time). Very diffi. Because all concepts bring time inside, not in only Kant terms or Damasio core self, but as constituted on a number of experiences inside of inner time of mind, learn and think.
Not easy. Good! LOL
Big Loving hug for Life and more, Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi!
Nice things keep running all the way. That tre-Video is funny, meaningful and sensitive. God job!
Me tonight easy. I am on self contemplation ecstasy ha ha ha
Needed some mind rest!
I think not going to fall on exhaustiveness i suffered couple months ago ( never been so tired). It was much lot of many and contradictory emotions and too muc continued intellectual efforts.
Though, non stop me. Very important this task to me. It be the same even previously knowing book never read by anybody. This is to me related so deep to conscience: you dont need any other one but you for knowing what it is right!
Well Good night, God Bless!
Big Good True Frienly Loving hug Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

How are things!
Yesterday's night turned out the light at 1:30, again; but I've slept so well. I was in REM whem the waking machine did sound! Shocked Razz Sleep
Five minutes and such Good UP!
Good Rest!
And I was thinking and reading. Thinking, Easy at those hours now, about the integratin of methode: digressive logic and feeling of knowing. Got something I think it's meaningful about it! party smiley Smile
And after some Bergson. So Interesting. He did even travel to the USA to talk to president Wilson Woodrow, asking for help in "La gran guerra", I. And after their meeting, 1 and 1/2 month, he successed.
He was so highly Valued to public opinion and everybody by those times. Wise philosopher, institutional activity, diplomatic activity...
And the ending of his life is a little self.closing, progressively forgotten by the community (first starting by scientist community for his book related to time and relativity and "duración" before and in this concept) and each time a little more critizised (a sign of times, in fact, there was a big emptiness of Sense, Intellectual, Moral and Spiritual, at those times, and the economic crises, and some lost of innocence from the first ww, made people became more and more bitter and closed to any tries for bringing an homogeneous discourse for explaining the place of human on society, on earth and on the universe; though this last thing was much more dramatic after the II ww).
He got more and more into his self, investigating for knowing only for him.
To become an intellectual Honest figure I guess can be much more tougher than any other kind of celebritiness, social terms.
I always think about it.
Well, now Task.
Good Loving hug, Seeing!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This is the actual order of index. It's in spanish (oh my! affraid - it's OK now Wink Smile ; because I'm ignored the same were in my own land Laughing Exclamation Smile ; it's OK, I just want to Need to be Respected in my Human Rights of Dignity and Privacy).
Makes Much More Sense. It was like almot a hypnotic "abduction" in less than a second in mind. I said, "Europa!", I mean, "Eureka!" geek Laughing
It's like Natural, and Making All much easier, even the same developing of each epigraph gets cleared to me by this ordering new.
The point 7, finishing on symbolism: I'm taking there those basic fundaments I explained yesterday, and another day, couple of months ago almost; on what it's Needed for bringing Theory of Consciousness Complete Enough for my Developing of Reason (two ways of expressing two things that can not be separated, Consciousness and Reason).
About last epigraph, that I don't change. Spirituality. Professor told me there're coming many Brainy studies on Phenomenology of Spirit and so...
Oh my, I'm not talking about neohegelianism actualized. it's just the Spirituality as We All Have Always Known, Directly Related to Each Human, even Beyond Culture and any other Social Construction. It Brings Sense just by itself to each one. It's Different Concept.
"1.- Orígenes y desarrollo de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista. (20 pags).
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes: los problemas del método cartesiano. Un punto de partida para una nueva filosofía de la consciencia. (26 pags)
3.-Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón. El carácter necesario de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida. Una introducción primera al pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
(24 pags)

4.- El contexto alternativo, Habermas: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto. Notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad. (16 pags)
5.- Una nueva demarcación, de base ontoepistemológica y naturaleza integral, para la razón. Introducción a las nociones generales previas. (23 pags)
6.- Argumentación epistemológica de la teoría de la Evolución: significado filosófico de la teoría evolutiva. Análisis en perspectiva ontológica del concepto biológico de especie. La emoción como factor clave para la aptitud supervivencial y su implicación originaria en la razón integral. (18 pags, completar último punto con Damasio, emoción)
7.- El problema metafísico inmanente a la consciencia. Consecuencias epistémicas de la estructura cognoscitiva de la mente: naturaleza y límites de la razón funcional. Damasio y el “feeling of knowing”. El simbolismo siempre presente (incluir “subconsciente” y sus interrelaciones).
8.- La transcendencia natural del ser humano. Evolución de nuestra razón sobre el desarrollo biológico de la pulsión cognitiva. La conceptualidad como medio y como fin de la razón. El sentido metafísico no material de la comprensión.
9.- Lenguaje y realidad. Lenguajes natural, científico y lógico: insuficiencias epistemológicas. Estructuras de la mente-realidad: la evolución biológica y el lenguaje pre-semiótico como clave explicativa del conocer y el pensar. Un nuevo método: la “digresión lógica” y la comprensión de la experiencia intuitiva-vital para la narración explicativa, entendida ésta, a su vez, e idealmente, como red conceptual de significación plena.
10.- El problema de la verdad. La triple naturaleza epistemológica, ética y moral de la verdad (carácter normatividad, neuronas espejo y empatía y “feeling of knowing).
11.- El Ser. Principio de identidad y principio de razón suficiente. Las paradojas fundamentales en la estructura ontoepistémicamente metafísica de la realidad (Zenón, Bergson, Hawking-Penrose). El yo natural y el yo metafísico: la integración transcendental. Fe y libertad.
12.- Consideraciones finales sobre la metodología filosófica utilizada en este trabajo y sobre los objetivos principales del mismo (crítica histórica e historiográfica previa para la localización de los problemas clave, y el auténtico sentido de la evolución de la razón filosófica como saber heredado y crítico, en su esencia; desproblematización de la metafísica, en sede del conocimiento en general, y de la ontología de la espiritualidad)".
flower love smiley flower

ps: Good Brooke Loving hugs, Beautiful; its OK Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Friendly!
cheers flower cheers

I did go to Univ. for copies of my papers for direct read on them. I know it's a little non ecosystemic but it's exception for the good. I made copies on both pages of each one, anyway, and only the Necessary.
Too many pages for copying at my place work.
Anyway, 100 copies, each at 0'04... euros!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked party smiley
I did also had to go to Professors office, to Congratulate my director of thesis and essay Helper (I'll have to write Thanks to him on it!), because he's been nominated in Madrid "Comisario" in "Biblioteca Nacional" for some Exposition and Forum and so on Ramon Llull.
I also commented to him this making I shared here and he said OK, good.
In a while I'll send to him him my last version of index.
He's also already fixing the subject for my thesis. Specially, he also searched for something where I dont need latin (me dont speak or know it). Tremendous.
Good Work! I am Very Focused and easy (with no problem I literally admit, when Thanked for Search non latin classic language, I am a potatoe head on it, and I said it normal out in a lobby where other Professor and studentmates on doctorating were listening to me; its OK! Smile ).
Well, God Bless, a Loving Good! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:52 am

Well, this last thing should be well done.
Kids not gods, they Truly Need an Education on Moral Values and Duties, of course. It's about Generation after Generation, what we're working for.
For Good Education Get Truly Embraced by them, the Kids, They Do also Have to Find a World where True Values of it are Truly Correspondent to those they Learnt. If not, effects are even worse. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. You know.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi!
Only that i was not inertial at the net; just concentrated. Improving True.
And one thing: when me fun about me poet is not critic to other poets but ironic double meaning upon treatment to me when this not much sensitive.
Good Hug Well!
Just came to mind.
Fixed text for little share tomorrow and more connections.
Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:19 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Obviously, the coherence of a philosophic system can not reach the level of the logic tautology.
The ideal is to get the closest possible to it.
Though, there're some things always in common:
- logic systems do need axiomes, when you objectivating them, this is true. I think principles of identity, implication -sequencial- and "contiguity" should be enough.
The same is happening to the philosophic systems.
But there's a clear advantage to these last ones before the first ones: they can get based upon extralogic notions, like the intuitive experience of the feeling of knowing, which means some important base for defeating the recoil argument.

- logic systems can be created by developing of an almost infinite number of rules for relationships among formalized elements, though they can be well defined by their axiomes.
The same we can say about philosophic systems: you can increase the knowing on it, improve it, make clearer, but I think you can achieve some not refutable bases by the arguing by the proved functionality of the "cognitive" emotion and perception and the logicist discursive digression for the fixing of logic limits in the ontoepistemologic system of our existence (based upon the natural feeling, as I said) and for the nature, character and consequences of those limits.

And as today I had to rest, and logic nature seems quite clear now, I will be thinking about the ways for making a logicist scheme, including axiomes or "axiomes" (the feeling provable by a call to the minds of anybody who may want to see it), of my main ideas. And, while, I'll finish fixing the elemental logic notions I need for to this all scratch wave
Easy terms! Smile
Good Hug Loving!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hugs on the run!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugs on the run!!
Page 1 of 1