Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugs on the run!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:38 am

Embarassed Razz Smile

Working hard, but not as a valve for substitution of impulses coming from frustration related to other kind of "hardness" Smile Razz
Till now, many hours saturday.
The more I read about logics "n" order (first, second...), the more confirmed I think do get my theories on it; part of logic connected to my epistemology.
Brain tired but Fresh, not exhausted, not "espeso" (before happened, when much time concentrated; now better resistence).
Love Brooke, Good night!
Smile love smiley flower

ps: not for coming back to days of too much posting, it was just a day Lovely Picture!! cheekey smiley Answering Friendly, Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi!
Just for Good Wishing True and Merry Christmas.
The Important things, the Good Heart.
God Bless!
And Good hug Loving for You!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:35 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Today easy poster, but good worker.
Have Very Good Day.
And a Kind Love hug for You!!

ps: it's True that I'll not get angry if I can Not publish the essay.  I'll Try as Much as I can, but I'd accept it as something Normal.  Anyway, I'd publish by digital version for free or something.  Though it would be so Nice, Official Presentation with the Family (little but  tongue smiley ), the touching paper...; anyway it will be OK.  Focused!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

What a Good "brutality" of the Working. And later in the evening more. For this the Rest is Fundamental and so Needed. I Do Care Well about it.
Greetings and True Goodness Wishes!
Good Virtual Feelings!
And Love Aways!! Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the good going! Good Motivation for Goodness.
There's a thing that i think it's Important and that I've been wanting to say for last days. It's about memory files of the brain and creativity.
I remember I critizised the way I was taught Laws degree, cause to me it was too much focalized on the memoristic efforts. Well, this is not mistaken, but it's not totally right.
Because think about this, said by (I was not remembering the name now) Zygmund Bauman (my goodness, I had to think! wave bounce geek ): it's right that the "nube" (internet "cloud") contains almost all the information you may need in the world. But the creativity for making up new ideas is not working when you've got the information (the supposedly previous ideas for the new ones making) Only in this place but not in your brain, leaving it there for just consulting or advice.
I mean, it's Important to learn and to keep "substance" as information in the brain, for the progress, individual and collective.
Another thing is that I think Bauman was not in an exactly positive position towards "liquid modernity", he was more focused in analyzing and explaining causes and consequences of it; but I think he was quite conscious of the problems this is generating. Solid is Important thing, as Francesc Casadesús told me this morning in a really Nice conversation by the phone.
Well, now going.
Good Greetings. God Bless!
And True Kind hug Loving for You Eternal Hopeful...!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi!
Truth: i was too cotxorrritxo when i said non jumping onto stage. I was taken by the moment of the "hero in melancholy".
Hollywood, here is a 48 years "yogurin" who looks good from almost all sides and who is not much expensive Salary!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun.
Im colder for what i said, but not that bad.
Also, Forum let me face almost all variety of fears (real secret of actors who like professon) i kept and that somehow stoppef myself, for the uncertainty (me mr. "Cap quadrat" as Saint Thomas sometimes), as long as i am bad handler of uncertainty (specially for possible violence).
Now it would be so Good a little break from the game, stress was enough.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 2:15 pm

That confirmation was Fine, Forum.
Talking about Jim, have to say I'm a True Admirer of the way he's chosing the subjects for his Humor (so Important, on these days, there're People Doing like this!!!), and of the way he's Expressing it, not so directly. Great!
Yolanthe is a Very Beautiful Woman, Her Kids are Simply ADORABLE, and her Husband is a Tremendous Football Player.
For ending this post, have to say last Beyonce Pictures are Heavenly Nature Human. Good job!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Doing NOTHING against home spies, though i Know you guess ill have my Human Made Preferences for Good on my Prayers.
Its Normal.
By instance, though i think Marx Theoried are only partially right, here in Spain i do Have to Feel More Good Connections to Pablo Iglesias and Podemos than to other parties, here in Spain. Its Human.
Though, Podemos True Worries for Unprotected and Marginated Ones is Touching me in any case.
Facing Risks of being punished again for saying this Personal Empathy (also for Iñigo, Carolina, Pablo Echenique... Bright People!) ts a Democracy where we live.
Going with Love, Wish for Efforts for Good and Hope!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:43 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! Wishing Good Goodness and Health!
This Movie, Involving Paco Arango and Clea Newman, "Lo que de verdad importa", only for the Reasons, it's a Must See!
Good Jobs!
Here, on the going. Well. Had a very good resting night, and this is getting noticed for all day. I woke up going to a stationery shop ("papelería") that I think it could perfectly situated in C/Manacor, where Brooke's Mom was Attending the business. I said Hello, Good day, may I talk to Brooke? And I was said: not today, she's very busy studying now. And I said, OK (but I thought, what? geek Smile Laughing Razz ). I shared cause I think it's Nice; it was to me.
Having a calmy day on the Forum. On mind I guess too. A week may probably be enough as the needed rest.
OK, back to the task. See...!
Greetings!
And a hugged kiss!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Cool cheers tongue smiley for the News, Truly!
Ill Listen if Possible. And who knows, maybe someday im invited as philo or poet "celebrity". Id Like to be Interviewed by You!
This is the ephytome of the crazy joy to me; but More its a Dream.
Who Knows! Im working hard.
Sure Youll Make things Great! I can say that, just by two minutes last Video, i see you so Focused, Calm and Illusioned. And thats Key, beside the Talent (learn and jokes).
Big Hugging Friendly kiss!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good Tasking day. Read and liked texts edited. Calm.
Radio Good Waves i Liked!
Stunning is True!
God Bless, Goodness!
Loving!!
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

Ps: today more Radio (Congrats to Master Jose Luis Garci for another prize) and NBA All-Star.
Rest is Blessing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Brooke New Videos cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Wow...!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:58 pm

On the fighties. Now against a web going undercover (its just that im not used to it! Laughing ; now its like i wanting to virtuality fight against all; but not at work, food sacred for my Family).
Yes, i do know, my answer. You, "cinvio". Seem for life but its a killing geek Laughing
action smiley
(Oh my, Embarassed Laughing Shocked scratch ).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi! Smile
Razz flower Razz

As I Keep on moving, by some necessary pauses and rests -human-, I take the chance for sending a Kind Hug!! action smiley
Nice and Beautiful Videos!
I have to admit I have been working as an animal, "rational" or, better said, symbolic one.
Philosresults Good.  I'd like to see it written in english.  Not only for the ego and the number of potential readers, but also cause I'd like it could ever be read by People like Stephen Hawking, Jurgen Habermas... It's Like a Dream!
The chance You could read it, it also is!!
God Bless.  Greetings Nice!
Now to some meal in a while, and rest ( What a Face now, well... only almost Shocked Smile ).  Some Calm of mind and heart are key for this highly difficult developing of my theories.  They can help, and I have to keep on working hard not only for me. It's an Extra motivation.
Good Loving Hug, Brooke!! Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

... or on the walk, better said!!

Thank You for these very Unforgettable Pictures, full of Beauty and Light!
The one focused in the two lights points did not make me land ass on the floor cause I am sitting; after the first impression the looking turned soon into "eyefeeding" of Energy action smiley bounce cheers
Goodness!
Loving Kind Hug till the sky!! wave Razz tongue smiley
Very Happy for this Beautiful Energy and Good Feelings, it's just Wonderful
Loving
love smiley hasi flower hasi love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:35 am

Hi! Smile

How Adorable Lovely Pictures! cheekey smiley Exclamation  Please, don't post all in Instagram if possible action smiley It's good place, but I have no access by now.
I dreamt of turtles tonight... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuVXhO0A4o Laughing Smile
Really Nice Campaign.
Another funny nice thing is that I think in the LA Hotel I did see Lady Gaga too.  She was sitting, with her back against the wood of the bar, looking to the door where I was passing by.  Looked Beautiful.  If she had been alone (in terms of probabilities, it's easier to go to film a Clip on the sun Laughing Smile ), I maybe would have asked for an autograph, but as long as there was a h... geek of People around, I decided the "Rajesh Ramayan «Raj» Koothrappali" mode was the most appropiated one.
In terms of recognizing, have also to say that in my working place they have created a legal but also corporative framemark of support against the stalking behaviours (I don't think it was for me, cause here the only thing I've stalked are the mostquitos around my pieces of fruit geek ), and this is Good!
Also, I'd dare to be asking now for some help for get in charge of the Fair charity petitions that have been sent to my cell, anybody able please.  I am participating in other causes, and actually, the familiar economy is even not able to buy one of those ships for Captain Jack Sparrow now geek Laughing Smile   True.  Thank You!
And now back to the task.
Good Goodness!
And Very Good big Loving hugs for You!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: I tapped the Movie, to be able to watch it all, Good One.  it was so FUNNY to me!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi! Smile

Last of the day ("venga señora, que me los quitan de las manos!!!" Smile Laughing Razz ).
Two first Songs are from a cassette, taped by my younger sister, when she was not much older than a very young girl. Great to me. Special Memories, Personal. Second Song is Simply Adorable to me (Focused in the Song). Posting for it.
Third, cause it is Tremendous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnIWWoL7PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Agwu_5J14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8v6cZ21vlc

Calmy days do Feel OK.
Last chapter it will not be taking so long time to get written. It's all almost here, in the head.
Good Loving Kind hugs!! action smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:34 am

The fact of dealing so deeply and Lovely terms with Kids for the last years (they're actually totally unrespectful to me Mad Laughing geek ) and the last 11 years passed have made me much more sensitive to the problems of the LGTBI People, so Specially when they're growing as kids, for the possible problems at school... (apartheid, bullying). I am actually affraid (as on many other things, it's a matter of sensitivity, which I actually Control quite easy, pragmatic terms for good) about this situation, though I am not thinking very much about it if at the moment I cant do anything useful and/or good.
It's Not necessary at all ones blame the others, and the others blame... It's just about some Culture (for Understanding the Nature is this too, as animals behaviour prove; it's a Genetic and Cultural Stuff, from this, You are the Only One Who Free Should Decide about it) and, also, Sensitivity and Moral Education.
God Bless!
On the Working so very hard, I've sent for bussiness -possible mistakes or things to be improved- to the helping professor Toni the chapters 6 and 7. Happy me! Shocked wave On next monday I'm starting the 8th well; I have been preparing on mind and on paper. It's impressive to me, the final result as it's appearing; it's a real reason for the Joy. I talked to editor too, and he seemed to be interested, Great!
And The Family, with this Increased number of Members Smile Razz cheers , is so Inspirational!
Bye! Good Goodness and Greetings! All will be Improving, I'm Sure! action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice New Pictures and Doing around today!
The youtube Video on Brooke's Photoshoot Lay-Out... I think that just saying I'm not watching them anymore is double meaning enough... geek Laughing cheekey smiley
Rested brain well, time for the task.  I was thinking bout 8.1 for the saturday, for little time, and the rest of ones.  I think it's going to be eleven (the number changing came naturally, already Laughing Smile Razz - No, the truth is that I had written it on the paper pretty number of days ago), the total of points; and I think it's all coming naturally almost easy from the mind.  I'm really fluent on these subjects, actually, after so much working hard for years cheers
One thing about different stuff is, with No wishes for "fastidiation", that it's not possible the "eternital life" by translating consciousness to a computer.  It's Not possible, and not cause I don't like it or don't want it.  It's easy to see by the "chinese room" (by John Searle and Roger Penrose) experiment.  You translate to the computer the informatic reflex of the neurones connectivity.  The more complex algorythms may be, the more simmilar it will all be (like these soffwares that talk to people in Facebook -Good Job Donation, only adding with the Heart that Feeding Kids is Very Important Too! Razz -; and these softwares can't talk between them: they just develope mecanically the coming inputs through their analitic structures), but it will not mean you're alive.  It will be like a Very Advanced Sound Rercording, like that one Invented by Edison on its own time.
Had to say it for the Good, though I think computers Can Help.
But, firts: Here is ESSENTIAL the integration and coordination of softwares, to each computer and to the connection of them all.  CAuse if not, as Stephen Hawking says, it can come Real Problem.
About decissions.  Of course we get wrong decissions for many times cause of our limited field of data working for each time, but we have something computers don't have: Feelings.  As long as the computers are never getting the Last breathe of the Living Emotion, cause it's Impossible as it's Potentially Infinite and this is its Key as I'm explaining on the essay (please take a look), the potential risk of confusing "bananas" and "apples" (for saying something Laughing to me now) can not get assumed, Ethic Terms.  Human Decission Power Can Never Get Out of the "equation" when it's Affecting Social and Individual Living.

Now having a couple of weeks very Focused, Friendly terms.
God Bless!
Good Hugging Well and Loving Cute!!

ps: José Manuel Calderón to Cleveland Cavaliers... That's Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 11:40 am

Hi! Smile

Actually thinking, Friendly, Very hard. Good, I Admit that I adore it. Searching study Shocked Exclamation for new conclusions related to logics. I think I'm going further than the Gödel theoremes themselves, by the concept of transcedent symbol, though, as it happened to Roger Penrose when he explained the experiment I commented yesterday, the Big Mathematician ideas are very Good support. I mean, as Aristotile said, to "convince", you have to departure from the fundaments of the others thinking; and as long as it's Accepted, Gödel, to connect his theories to mine will definitively help, though I cant fix the exact intensity and number of adhessions for it. I'm Calm tongue smiley
I've also seen some very visible changes on Big Wikipedia Explanation on Gödel Theoremes; is it possible my e-theories have influenced in some way for it? Shocked
I don't know, but I have to say I'm going on these days much further and deeper than I did go the last time I talked about these subjects. It's Good.
Well, on the going, taking care and Diligent about all.
God Bless!

ps: And Good Loving hugs, again!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 am

Very, very Lovely and Beautiful New Video!
Delightful to See!
Afirmative: Endless Love.
Touching moment.
I'm keeping my word, for the Reasons I shared upon the Real Life (I CAN'T stay different to them, True!), but I can say Love is Forever Brooke. How Beautiful.
Yesterday finished the 8.8, today only editing. Good.
This Video gonna be such a Good Inspiration for Calm Focusing at the duties.
God Bless the Families; Love, Health and Peace to them All.
See later, on the going days cheekey smiley action smiley

ps: secret hugs
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:08 pm

How Beautiful and Adorable, the Looking at the "Love 18" Video, my Goodness Razz cheekey smiley cheers love smiley flower
my brain was needing some rest, I see scratch
I'll insist on it for the weekend, as long as on monday I start the editing, and as I am not on my Official vacation yet (till the october), and this is also a real source of efforts (Normal, it's payed and ruled by the law; Responsabilities...).  
I do Need to stay 100% myself, cause it's quite much all.
Now going to meal and some rest.
Wishing  Much Goodness True!
And a Hug to Brooke.  I think Friendly Careful Kind meeting is going to Happen someday, and it's so...  cheers bounce Razz action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley Brooke cheekey smiley cheers  I Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 am

True I'm working, but did see the picture of a bee (YES, WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!), and made me remember affraid Laughing Smile
It's "curious", but I did think about it the other day.  Obviously, I was Truly exaggerating about the rage this situation produced to me... On the games, I was.
The fact of a part of my ass was seen cause of the bee by that Lady and her Daughter was Good.  My Mom had seen it, and more, for many other times, you can believe me.  My Grandfather, by indications of my Mom, did do the "Cocodrilo Dundee" stuff for these situations, and it's the last thing I was thinking about when I was Laughing ( Mad / jocolor ) on the "conversations".
Now, back to the task!
Good Goodness Blessing to All! Smile Razz action smiley

ps: I do also Know that it's known more, for my conversations on the cell that were taped (what it's been more Shocked Exclamation is the fact this is not only remaining in the context of the private spying, but also getting reflecting, by instance, in coffee adds -I know it by the names of the Actors involved, that I mentioned on geek for the phonetics of the name, Only; like "ole-la" you know...-; and it's quite OK, though I think Human Rights of Privacy can NOT be very compatibilized with Values the People I Know it's been -or still is- involved with this kind of stuff is usually and Publically Deffending scratch -my Believes in the Human Future Have Been Seriously DAMAGED for this Reason, Very; but I Have to Go on, cause it's Not Everybody the same; and, Fortunetely, I Honestly Think We All CAn Change!; and, in Fact, I was Not exactly Born yesterday, so...).
Come On!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Wow, how Beautiful and Lovely Video, this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVD2ZuTEzrs
Good Job. God Bless Families! cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation action smiley
On a very hard working day, waiting for some news from the hospital about my uncle (nothing tremendous, just about chances for operation for better Life Quality), this was very Inspirational and Helping. All!
cheers bounce party smiley Razz tongue smiley
And Brooke, You Looking... Wow, Extraordinary! cheekey smiley wave Razz
Now that I have got finished the editing of the second chapter, and that I have to Admit it's also Tremendous to me ( Shocked wave cheers bounce Razz ), though being a little What a Face but not excessively, this was so... Magical.
The fact of being pretty exhausted cause of my sweet brutalities making geek Laughing Smile gets quite What a Face before the Beauty.
Big infinite Loving hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Smile  cheekey smiley  Exclamation  love smiley Touched.
Late People TV; soon me too... from the moving images...
wave ... the direction of the moves...   Mad Smile  ... please...   Exclamation sunny  Like a Star @ heaven    -   geek  Embarassed  Smile  Cool
Razz hasi geek for also expressing (now  study / Razz ) my Honest Wish for Saving the Intimacy of Every Free and Inside of the Law Citizen (I sadly Remember some bad approaches by paparazzi to Brooke's Mom, in the late years, and many more things; I mean: anyone's Freedom is a Ponderable Value, Involved with the other People's: anyone can't disturb any other for free, manipulating others living -for any kind of interests out of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that Fix their Sacred Nature, and States Do Have to Protect the Intimacy and the Freedom of the People!)
flower cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley  cheers flower

ps: Enormeous Heart!  Kiss and Love from the NY hands and through the bits...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugs on the run!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: