Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Big Tight Hug!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:28 am

I was never supersticious. Me quute russelian "genius" but dreamy.
But after know and discover how much is what we qualitatively unknow... And after so many coincidenced (know its not the same but remember harvard ptoject for psycoglobal conscience; and for more remember the Movie Planeta prohibido: and if somebody special who had developed mind very much under not much easy circumstances who was in tension... Nobody can say its probable but nobody can say its impossible).
Sexual tension i control well when coming. True, excepting few times. But when i think bout neighb. Conspiracy (too much Clear by too many inditiary proves; and this is recognized policial method), i dont control my inner anger (the external yes of course) excepting i bring mind to other place.
To be at the very least, considered.
Bye. Now Basquetball, later Rest. Starting easy Focused the week.
Irrationality around does not stop my Joy on Thinking World and swills for sense gor help.
My fears on coincidences, if you read mature Bertrand Russell have to be considered as ontologic probabilities, because the metaphysic prison of our minds, adding harvard theories, my creative specification on it, and the factic coincidences.
Ill not think for more timr on it but my calm of conscience Needed me to share all this.
Good night, universal Love we cand Find!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi!
Very Happy cheers flower cheers Smile

Very Good Beautiful Hug Adored Heart!!
Came Only for this, on so Much, so Much, Loving!!
See later, God Bless, from Heart!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 am

Tonight im there again, in the visible shaking that was the heaven promise of the heavenly invisible electricity and emotions so Pure.
Im like suspended on that Moment, and I Dream. I could talk to You for the night (ehem sorry gor some red face moment)... On so many things. And Listening, on this so long terms so much Dreamed Conversation.
Beautiful Holidays! Peace and Love Everywhere is my prayer!
See later on Touch, Love of my Life!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Good Going!!
How are things!
Me Good Rest and well doing on easy bed and window sky.
Index truly very fixed but need to reread all i wrote for non forgetting anything sure (notes on Books and own text of sense).
Today preparing finishing tomorrow of last Book (Learnt so Much!) and some easy fine time.
Loving, on a Lovely Tight hug Good and so True, Heartfelt Touch!!
Seeing Well and Fine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things going! I think yesterday's night everybody could see so clearly the "Path from Myth to Logos"...
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Organized books yesterday (the most exhausting thing) and all ready for start reading. Now only need to finish Aristotile and last chapter from Damasio.
Popper so Interesting to me. he's sense of progress of knowledge as "tries for solving previous problems" is going to be key to be mentioned (using my words, but I'll mention of course). And more things. Kuhn is so Important too, for fixing terms of discussion it's Always key to see, inside of your mind or from some other (brilliant too - geek Laughing ), the most radical positions. It makes much easier and helps so much to fix concepts, their delimitation and, by this, their main meaning.
And Sending Please to Kirk Douglas Very Happy Blessing Birthday. I'll Always Remember Spartacus, but also Van Gogh and "Paths of Glory". Wow, Cinema!
And those Classic Videos from today, How Nice. The Calvin's is Adorable and so Beautiful!
Very Good Loving Heart hug of Sweet Adoration!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 1:51 am

Hi Good night,
How Very Lovely Picture!
Merry Christmas!
On the Loving!!

Ps: had really working day, Useful Concentratiin and Organizing efforts. Going to be Good book.
Good time Wishing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi Good morning and Happy Blessing Christmas day!
Only for Tremendous Kind Tight Hug!!
Love... Joy!! Oh my, i jump so high!!
Heaven You and Saving Magic of Tender Pure; though Sense also comes along with senses...hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi! action smiley

Resisting! Smile
Well, I've got to say it's All from the essay going very well (good rhymes Smile ).
I've got it Fixed.
There will be two parts. First, as a general and historic critic. Treating origens to Descartes and his Reasons for his philosophy from what he finds, and the next ones, till getting the linguistic turn, continental side, from Heidegger and so (the analitic point of view I'm treating in the second part, because it's key and coherent to my own perspective: don't be afraid from your creativity and from the sense of your reason as something for more than live in this world, don't feel prisoner in the gadamerian cercle, Sartre knows, departuring from Heidegger). Then, well it's much longer, introducing the subject from this general perspective in history, and through an historic and phenomenologic critic (on this second there's a key point: many philosophers want to go beyond "doxai", opinions from others, and to get the "truth", believing in their cognitive intuitivity as reflection of reason on itself: first, Classics, but many more; notice one thing: all narrativities are necessary for expressing your intuitive understanding, but at once they do bring some problem, and this is I think a psycologic subject to philosophers: the narrative by itself does bring a value, a weight, but the narrative is not necessarily reflectiing, intentionedly or not, the truth; it's a reason for untrusting on the narrative: all philosophers want and need their own intuititions for Sense, it's their mind; this is transcending language as object; and so on, to face the problem of the democratic truth, where I do prefer Habermas rather than Lyotard, because the first Fixes a Formal and Normative System, which is key to All in the Living: practic, for survive in natural/society, and spiritual, for the same constitution, spiritual, of oner minds, it's the weight of values, that all objectifying pure as ontology denies; Lyotard does not deny, but leaves the question too opened and unclear, trusting in some social net of wisdom, but the problem is we see people individual and society do Need references, and we see how people on their own, I mean, when they feel they are not vulnerable and/or when they think they are not seen -there're Very True Serious Studies on this, Scientist Ones!-, as it happens by instance for many times in the internet, things are not that beautiful and the cacophony can get started so easily, and there's, then, the law of the jungle: who shouts more, who's stronger, who's more intensely repeating, or making groups for going against other/s, etc; I mean, References and Values are Necessary).
After this, going to more specific concepts on the second part of essay. I'm not changing that much.
10 chapters for almost sure. five and five!
All Getting Very Connected, so True!
I'm starting to believe geek it's almost impossible this book is not going to be very read nor respected.
Well, we all have the right to get into humbleness self-attacks Laughing Smile
Shared, on a Good hug Loving True Forever!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How Adorable things! action smiley Razz Exclamation cheekey smiley
Have to Watch the Movie, so Nice Looking!
Now I Admit I had to search in the internet for a little while for finding this data for the "Nice playing in return". Mind's not unlimited, and now very busy, You know...
No, it's just about the little tree. For a while it did remember me, Also Wink Razz party smiley , that also Very Nice Movie, starred by Tremendous Bruce Dern and Directed by Douglas Trumbull, "Silent Running"; though I almost prefer the translated title, "Naves misteriosas" (cause to what's related to my Feelings, Have to tell You it takes Two, Love!!).
Heaven Beautiful, Looking so Lovely that I fly in the sky!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley Razz love smiley Razz cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Now I Admit I had to search in the internet for a little while for finding this data for the "Nice playing in return". Mind's not unlimited, and now very busy, You know...
No, it's just about the little tree. For a while it did remember me, Also Wink Razz party smiley , that also Very Nice Movie, starred by Tremendous Bruce Dern and Directed by Douglas Trumbull, "Silent Running"; though I almost prefer the translated title, "Naves misteriosas" (cause to what's related to my Feelings, Have to tell You it takes Two, Love!!).
Back to top Go down
david

david

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Hugs are Feeding Subject, Soul's!!
Suggestion, Subject, "Sujeto" ("y bien fuerte", or tight!!)...
The self gets transcended by the Hug, Heart Ways, it's Soul.
Loving, Hugging Good!!
cheers flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:26 am

Hi oh my Goodness!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Super Lovely and Warming Pictures, Gorgeous Video, Stunning on the Dress...
Sweating more than after a day on veryfocusinginvestigations, and I did even not have time yet for my morning meal...
This could be dangerous... for a Desmay!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

God Bless!
How Very Lovely! bounce Razz party smiley
Wow! cheekey smiley Exclamation
This is like a Giant Pill of Inspiration for Daye and Knight! wave tongue smiley cheers
Big Hug, How Good, Love Warm and Heavenly!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi Good Hug sweet and tight!!

How Lovely Looking in Picture, Adorable and Romantically Very Well Made. Magically Created Moment. I like to feel im thus Actor.
Said Hearted, Kind and adult terms. True.
And Very, Very Happy. Waiting for Moment i can Watch it!
And this weekend working, but balancing with rest and routine change.
Cant watch much TV, but Yours for Sure.
These two days preparing first pages, fundamental: justufying explanation on true chances for find a metanarrative in historic problems of philosophy.
Popper (How Lovely and Natural, like girl next door, joke for the Pope) explanation of historic context of problems, and Emile Brehier Book Very Helping.
Shared fine nice.
Big Good Living Hug!
Ps: ego me: Mozart in the jungle i Like. Well Made and, to my subjectivity, some childish recreation (and on some self.fun on me) that at once makes me reflect on the Goodness , Precious Value,
of being Humble, Specially applied to me as thinker creator. Or Artist, as i also like very much to think about me.
And Adoring Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I admit this is selfish, cause it's for energizing my brain, today a little bounce on itself. Raven come, and we'll spend 3 years together Laughing Smile
It's about the coming pictures of me.
I mean, do You prefer very clothed, very little clothes, sexy, silly, happy, sad, fixed, jumping ( Laughing , this is my favorite for photoshooting me)...?
I mean, it's not for looking like Hugh Grant's apartment-mate, but these questions are important to me, cause I need a Reference of Picture Values geek bounce wave
I think the silliness worked, I'm Basketball . Finse, Seeing... action smiley
flower cheers bounce love smiley bounce cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Oh my Picture, could be a nice exclamation!
I've found in the net party smiley bounce party smiley
Oh my Goodness. How Good. I'm Watching this evening!
And it will Feel so Good to the Tasking Focused, Really.
Thank You! action smiley Smile
flower love smiley flower

Morning did run well. I'm proposing myself for some public relations work place geek Laughing
No, really, so improved at this (comparedly to, "only", the last 20 years, less or more).
In my rest time I did pass by a newspaper club, Good. Commented about chances for presenting a book as it would be this of mine, and they said it could be interesting, and I could even present it on a cycle of conferences.
Good! Though, anyway, first I will get sure, when, anyway, I publish; this cultural association, connected to professors conferences I use to assist, is not interested. Kind loyalty. Normal.
Good job day!
And today Focused edition of last point and preparation of next ones, on a pre-socratics and socratics perspective, some historic-critic (not negative; critic does not mean negative itself, I know) for starting this line. Next week I'm finishing. I do have to Get as Deep as Concepts may Need, but I do have to compatibilize this with the time I've got ahead. No further than june 2016.
It's going to be OK.
And a Big Beautiful Hug; though I'm watching "Movie flirts" a little jealous terms, I Do ADORE so Much to See You so NATURAL, BEAUTIFUL and BRIGHT! action smiley cheekey smiley
Seeing later, Loving Forever True Love; when next time, Both Alive, a Friendly Kind Tight Hug!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: now a little Mad - Laughing Razz - cause I cant watch immediately All of the Movie, for dinner. I'll do right directly.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Heavenly!!

How a Lovely Writing. From 1980... Oh.. (a dreamy face) Wow! tongue smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
I was left quite speechless yesterday's night. by these words riding time.
Yes, I was explaining the myth.
More related to history of the constitution of the official thinking and of the true structures of mind, more than psycologic terms have to admit.
For explaining connection to Logos.
Myth does share the trascending and the sense. this last one in: the logic grammar necessary for the sense of the narrative, as the discourse on the Logos, and, also, historic terms this had two points:
- importance of Homer: in "La Ilíada" he situates the human in the right core center, this is a Point for the Symbolic Selfconsideration of Human (to the collective imaginery) as a true source for itself. After this "mayoría de edad", the way to science/philosophy (the same at those times) was finally opened.
- gods had all and all of the same passions human had, though maybe a little more exaggerated. The only important difference was this: immortality, nothing else. This is a fundament of reality we can not forget either.

Other elements of reality are in the fact the sense of causality and of induction is not coming only from the logos, and much less only from Descartes and his mechanicism that was key for the systematic ordering of science as a methode isolated by itself and focused only in law of causality, that very soon was noticed had to be complemented not only by induction byt also by deduction (and I'm, with Ch.S. Pierce, I'm trying to explain also with the "abduction", which takes to the original plane: the structural connection between Myth and Logos, where in both we use logic, symbolism, intuitive knowledge of our minds, though in different way and for different result).
Laws of causality and induction (this mean too categories, general, and difference), both in a Systematic plan of consideration for results were Used by Human Long Before the coming officialy of the Logos: by instance, the agriculture, but many more things and long before, though I think this was a real path (anyway, look at the big extension of primitive tools, for hunt, treating of elements... our ancestors long before were using, and sharing its technics of making).
Now another post dedicating Music
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 am

Hi!

How are things.
My brain did Need the sunday for rest. Many messaging messages wave
Able to ask all but not wanting cause I need to keep brain alive for Task (wanted to ask to "Poyinting", specially, but needed a break).
Yesterday took my Mom to a fine walk in the down-town of the city. Nice tongue smiley
It's been a very long time for her, since the last one. How the city has changed, for all she was telling me: here, instead of this, there was...
Well, anyway we did also found things that were in the same place: "La Seu", "Palau de l'Almudaina", "Parlament", "Antigua Casa Bet", "Fenno Bed"...
Nice Day!
And rested my mind too.
I thought my pictures for posting were in my mail, sent by my sister, but they're not. Problems of space. I'll see.
Really Nice dogs action smiley
Good Loving Hug for Always!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:31 am

Hi!! action smiley
cheekey smiley cheers flower cheers cheekey smiley

Very Lovely Hug in the morning Beautiful, my Goodness.
It took a little longer time than usual to fall asleep, for evident reasons geek Razz , but I had a very good night.
What a Shining Light, Thank You so Much!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz bounce Exclamation
If You anytime come, I'll be Ready for the Hugging Tight!!
Wow wave tongue smiley
Now have to come back to daily Task. Very Focused and good feeling.
Today about Locke, Hume and Kant, essentialy. Have to make things a little more summaried, though all need its time.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:27 am

Hi!

How are things.
Fortunetely geek , I'm coming really well rested today action smiley cheekey smiley cheers
No, really, I took some time for repairing energy of neurones contacts. Necessary. And Felt so Good. Ready for another set of efforts for good.
And Wow...!
How Beautiful Pictures, Videos, Book...
This is not just inspirational, this is Inspiratory (if the word does not exist we'll have to fix it, at the very least tonigh).
Extremely Exquisite.
Good Goodness oh my!
God Bless All Involved and Participating!
And Big Loving Hug for the night, I'll Dream of You!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:26 pm

My Heavenly Loving of Mine,
The Zimbio's Pictures from Vienna Ball i Adore!! Number 8, by instance, is one of most Beautiful things i have ever Seen!
Thank You so Much for this Joy in my body my Heart and my soul!!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi!

To be so handsome and beautiful must mean something, cause if not I can't explain myself my happy developing of philosophy on time geek Exclamation Laughing Exclamation
More Smile , have to share I'm fixing the definitive structure.
Three parts. Fist, two chapters, historic and "fundamental notions for a revitalizing of philosophical reason, on a critic perspective".
Second: first on natural languaje, science, mathematics and logics; second on ontoepistemic structures for a new critic realism; and third, the trascending and metaphysic nature of the human knowledge.
Third part, conclusions: on moral sense of truth, bases for a new philosophy and the being and the chance for its trascendent integrativity beyond the simple epistemology made upon logic-causalistic reason and the ontology as just amoral re-creation of a survival pulsion.
Well, less or more. Seven chapters, now. Not intentioned number at all. Methodology on the normal developing on time.
On time, the finishing.

Hugs and Blessings!
Hugging's Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 12:37 am

Hi Heavenly!!
Watched the All Star Game; Touching and Tremendous Good!
Hearted terms too!
And was blessing for Calming mind ; this last month...
Sure You Watched too, but sooner than me i guess!! Times normal.
Really Adored the Friendly Spirit and the Tribute, Very Deserved!
As You Deserve too, for being so Inspirational and Bright; and for Children!!!
And Brooke i Love You!!
And friends, those videos of day are
too much to me, didnt you listen im trying to rest my mind! Lol its the context, me too nervous fot too Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi, I've seen News You in Radio Program.
Oh Please, it's direct but it's time I have to go out to rest for little while, and less or more soon drive to mom's for meal and it's too much time.
Please if Possible Post Interview or Performance or... You Razz action smiley
Big Hug Loving Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 am

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!
Here well, rested and actived but relaxed nerves (relativist terms, I mean, related to me normal staying; want to get more used to this actual state, Good).
I've seen another Very Nice Video from "Pretty Baby". It's a Movie I Like, Very Good. Treating a real tough subject with Sensitivity and Aesthetic Sense, but not erasing the necessary toughness to catch and to feel touched by the rawness of the idea Movie is Transmitting so Well.
And, as I've Always said, Brooke, your Job There is Tremendous, Great!
You Feel so Proud of Your Career, and You Have Real Reasons for that.
And, how now! geek , talking about me now; have to say I Feel Proud too.
And Big Tight Heartfelt Melting Hug!!

ps: and now back to task. Really Focused. Today's last Kobe Official Basketball Match. I'm keeping it tapped on TV. One of Beauties from the Life is that this is so Complex and Rich on the possible Good ways to take. I can say my Philosophy has been another Tremendous miracle in my life.
Well, Seeing later. These Videos are Very Touching, and I'm Happy because I know there's a chance for me to Prove I'm on my mind mode, melodramatic's (silly, and because of frustrated) definetively gone.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Very Big Tight Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Big Tight Hug!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next