Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Empty
PostSubject: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:25 am

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

If You may not mind very much, I'm not answering on the party smiley ; because it's too much Touchy and Beautiful what You've done, and I am selfish this time and Just Want to Enjoy it, in the Heavenly company of Your Heart.
Good Times!
This was not meaning I'm not going to task. Now I've Got Much Motivation!
But today from Your Flowers, I am not answering anything because They're too Much Beautiful.
But, though, not as much as You. Figure out the way You Look. All Day and Night. This Shining can only come from Your Soul.
cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi Chest to Chest; Heavenly Fire Of Love, We Share hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers
action smiley wave Embarassed
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Watching the Great basketball match, after "Zoo"... And some night reading later.
I think actually "we're going to stay" Intense -normal, civilized moderation and some honest maturity- and also Feeling so Warm, because Connected.
You're Exquisite Touching to me, my absolute Freedom of mind, the Sense of True Belonging to the Touchable Universe!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm

I am on conservaion of energy mode (even a studentmate told me i have to care about me) because not only for me but also for all i csn do.
But this is worth talking clear and loud.
It is true i felt offrnded, as i wad told vulnerable somehow to be in that situation too. My manhood felt offended.
But there is No reason fot this.
We All Very Vulnerable. And so Beautiful.
God Bless!
Good night my Love; see on dreams.
And in this Beautiful Living.
A very confirmed thing as long as You are there!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:42 am

Hi, ill Love You for All of my life, and after, beyond time!!
I think that was the most coherent thing to say.
Im a little very speechless.
These last Images and Doing are Pure, specially on the flashes (i could get paralyzed for life)... Im speechless.
Good night, How Beautiful Day You Made. And its not the first, and never the last, and its going to create the essence of my Dreams tonight, a lifetime.
Only Hug of Heaven could explain.
This high!!
.......... And never stops and... Always
Now Music and Read, i cant wait for dreams, though i think impossible they improve, elevate higher, this Feeling
Bye...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 pm

How Simply HEAVENLY, You Look for each day! action smiley cheekey smiley wave Razz Exclamation
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:10 am

Hi!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower cheers

Look at this, look at this:
"TEMA 1.- La filosofía en la historia: discusión crítica sobre un posible eje temporal de sentido.
1.1.- Orígenes y presente de la filosofía.
La naturaleza de la razón filosófica, considerada en el momento que la ortodoxia académica fija su nacimiento con carta de naturaleza, presenta unos rasgos muy distintos a la actualidad de lo que hoy se da en llamar, pese a su heterogeneidad, el movimiento postmodernista. Es más, en realidad, las conclusiones que se infieren de esta comparación pueden resultarnos casi escandalosas, si no conocemos mínimamente la evolución de la filosofía en la historia. Por dos razones fundamentales: primera, porque parece abrirse un abismo entre ambos momentos, si se presentan uno frente al otro sin intermediaciones; y, segunda, porque la contemplación desacomplejada y sincera de esta ruptura hace patente un decaimiento tan marcado de la racionalidad filosófica como vasto es el espacio de separación que se abre entre los dos “mundos”, el clásico y el postmoderno".

And the guy does even look handsome in cell pictures! What a Lottery! (wave - Laughing Razz - study Smile ).
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I Do Need so Your Touchy and Beautifully Bright Inspiration action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 am

I Love You, till the day I die action smiley Razz bounce
It's so Fine, and Calming.
Next time touching is going to be so Friendly that I'm afraid the ground may get melt by the warmy Heart!!
Dream of Angels Tonight, Dream of You
love smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Here, concentrated.
Took a look for a moment and did find those Videos.
Me not in bad/mad mood.
Just Focused in the very hard task ahead (the other day I was told I'll have to do in my Official work more than I had planned; and it's OK and normal, but I do have to be very Ready for attending all Priorities; I mean, I Have to Work as long as I haven't socially won the right to be payed for my thinking -though all the following and watching less or more undercover-; and I Accept it Well!; in fact, I Do Honestly Have to say I Think and Feel I'll finish my days in the same professional category I do actually have; and I Have Assumed it Well too!). Very hard.
So, it's OK.
I have dedicated 10 years of All of my human Efforts!
Now, as normal terms limited human, I Do Have to Get Ready for this Intellectual Working. Cause if not, nobody will do it for me.
I Admit I'm a little worried about my physical integrity, specially since I talked about I'm writing treatises on ethics and philosophy of politics; but have to say I'm not destroying anything, just normal analysing and conclusions for Better.
And I Know it's Important, what I'm doing.
It's not enough to be unaware from "runs behind curtains" I may listen, I Need Big Focusing and Rational Distribution of efforts and time. If not, Im not achieving anything.

Very Good Hug Loving for Eternity, Heaven Bright Beautiful!! action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

What a Video, this One wave bounce Razz
Leonard Whiting such a Gentleman, on Equality non only "protective", in fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtJJ0Ex5wk8&index=4&list=PLVppBaBadnwh0D4i7w1dIab7iOQYUrA5D
Posted for this, and also cause I Do Like Very Much Story and Movie!

Talking about staying healthy (Bertín, Come on with "Men's Health" Cover, We All with You!, number One handsome in Spain well with permission of Arturo action smiley -I use to Like a not so fitted shape, for humble, for naturality "obsessions"... I don't know, but this is a Exceptional Case, Representing Us All Guys on time but Young body and Heart),
have to say that if I was actually this legs shape, only, Only, by walks and Stretching, I am almost sure that I would have smashed less or more easy on two hands when twenties, even with the same little practise no training. Cause I Feel it when I walk, or try a little faked sprint (pretending, I care about contractures and these things, and in this moment of "long" walk not good sprint hard, specially for legs on too wave efforts on life as mine) and when I do the stretching, Tremendous state.
I was under 1'70 on my 16, and I, with much less practise of sport than in 20-21, and I could touch the cercle less or more well, two fixed feet with no run just little jump pulling from a step.
I know the importance of it is ridiculously stupid, but going further, to the Total Perspective of Context, I know and feel it's Good to say; for Sure making feel Good too.

Have also to say the brain game work I actually take the same way as physic going; did catch the routine of mind that's key for calmy and efficient and useful results. And it's Really Good for keeping much lower stress levels, Key for Healthy Living.
Well, a Very Good Loving Hug for Eternity of Adoration!! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:35 am

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Oh How Adorable and Heavenly Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheekey smiley Exclamation wave action smiley Embarassed
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
I was on my last "antibiotic" day (1 g -or 1000 mg, "only"-, three times a day... yes Rolling Eyes Laughing Smile of "AMOxicilina ARDIne" ...) but this is "anti-anti-biotic"... I'd said more, this is "EXTRAHIPERBIOTIC"! wave

oH my GOODNESS, oh my Goodness. Most Beautiful Pictures in last years, the LOOKS.. The Smile cheekey smiley Smile bounce
I could even "see" wave a "TOTAL" belly one... wave Embarassed cheers
Later posting, oh my, oh my...
I Love You for Eternity Brooke!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Came not for adoring now, but for reflecting.
Couple of things.
First, it's very quick thinking about the "theory of everything". When there's this jump between quantics and einstein theories, it's obvious that to find out an only one algebraic explanation, type like E=mc2 (exaggerating, obviously), it's impossible. These explanations are about fixed physical states of material and energy; but there's a "jump", conceptual and in nature, here.
We can keep getting closer to an universal theory, but it will have to be explained much more complex terms.
though, Einstein as I said is explaining just a theory of gravitational fields, connected to space, "masa" and time, speed, acceleration. Here we do also find the missing of caussality principle, an origen.
Big Bang explains, but it's more about experimental hypothesis, supported by some of the mathematic results (some are contradictory I know); rather than a mathematic formulation of the law for this evolucion of the known universe.
It's too complex, the interaction of elements, the time ago, the space in game giving place to many different phenomena with its own "ecosystems" in universe...
But in the knowledge progress I believe.
Ah, and this TV "Cosmos" is Tremendous, Very Good.
And I am not mentioning now the problem of our structures of the brain. AS long as this is always asking for "what else?" (not George and Jack Meaning, though this is Good too), to fix a point, even though saying the time as we know it did not exist before; we can Never say we have a scientist theory for everything; as long as science is a prolongation, a result, of mind.
And I Love Science. I'm deffending "fiercely" in my coming treatise (hopefully not ending lost in some place of my house! Shocked affraid Razz = Peace, Knowing enough (Never Totally enough, but...) World and Human.

And to youtube Videos, Never easy to me and Never caring for it, from your lips: 1) to Listen is Never to spy+stalk. 2) Me is Not, Absolutely, Comparable to collonial english troops in the pre-existing USA before independence. I am jus a Person, I think good enough, who was trying to send a message and who lost a little his usual sense, because of the true loving for years and for what my mind and hearted considered as unfair and insulting provocations. As I've Always said: just a Message saying: guy, You're Not wanted here, You Disturb the Star We Love, cause She Deserves and She's American Citizen; it would have been Enough for me to go.
The most deceiving thing, about all this, it's that supreme institutions of my own country have supported this process. Very Deceiving, Highly!

And well, Maturing is a Neverending Process, which Starts by Accepting Reality of oneself, the world and the people in it.
I'm Calm and Very Focused.
God Bless.
Loving Forever!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: in my own field, I'm on Normal Develoving Good, Advancing really Well. On agenda time too. Improving and connecting deep SEnse more than I had ever thought. Even more than I thought only yesterday.
After it, no matter if published or not, I Need to Study More.
Physics (algebra and logics are Human as I said yesterday, but I Prefer Physics rather than the direct study of this formal structures; though I do Not dislike at all to study their effective support of physical or chemical... theories, it's Good and it uses to be Key for their Improvement); and Morals.
Politics Philosophy... scratch I Admit I am not sure.
Well, I think I have to keep my own health OK for long time, in any case!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:56 pm

And with confidence about me not considered as stalker because Nice messaging i have seen,

You Melt my Heart too Much; so Adorable, Speechless me for All of You!! action smiley Smile cheekey smiley
action smiley wave Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:24 pm

wave Razz Embarassed cheekey smiley bounce action smiley

Ps: Heaven, Adorable hair, back and shoulders too, sorry me.
Thank You Heart of Mine!!
I Love them, then.
Angel, Adorable, Life, Hearbeats, Kiss and Soul action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Embarassed cheers tongue smiley oh my, Touching!!
Speechless i Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:10 am

Hi, this is a little poem. Starting by some geek tongue smiley and progresively going love smiley sunny Wishing so Much You May Like it. It's Not perfect metrics, as I Felt it, electric and sweet.
It's in catalonian. As it came.

Maca preciosa,
sabatones mones
i maluc de vida;
un dia perfecte:
ahir et somiava
i avui te veig,
com un cor, un àngel
vestit de mar i de seda;
rostre dels somnis
i dels ulls celestes.
Un somriure càlid,
una mà m'apreta;
Ens mirem,
i el cel s'obre,
i es trenca l'espai.
Només el teu abraç,
corrents elèctriques
enlairades als pits
que es fonen en l'u.
I foc i més foc,
etern com l'univers,
després i mentre,
puja amunt i amunt.
Gràcies per existir;
et sento i t'estim.
Tendressa i ànima,
pulsió de viure,
vol d'amor als núvols,
núvia eterna meva.
Besades de mel,
encontres dolços,
batalles d'amor
a on venç l'amor.
Esperit de ma vida,
finestres de llum,
mirades sensuals,
abraçades tendres.
Mai m'he sentit més viu
que en aquell moment
quan em prengueres la ma
i em robares els sentits.
Per sempre.
love smiley cheekey smiley wave flower

ps: I had a call that broke my wave , it's OK because it was just Free Gentle Emotion, Naturally flowing back again.
Me Very Embarassed now
action smiley Razz cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi!!
action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

Little less speechless True.
How Lovely "Hold on my Heart" by Phil Collins Video. Adorable!!
You Always Are!!
Now I'm Honestly Optimistic cause I Believe We'll Talk Free One each Other someday, I Know it!!
Oh my it's like a Dream Come True!!
I'm quite speechless and Embarassed by now, but I Had to say it.
Big Hug You're Looking so Splendidly Beautiful, and You Touch my Heart.
Count on me for Eternity True I Swear.
See and see later, Adoring so Much that it's hard to Believe it's True, this Dream.
Embracing Hugs, Most Meaningful thing!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Time post is Very Embarassed , but I did Not do intentionedly. Though as Melting Wishes Looks so Beautifully and All sorry me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Now on funny modes, like from "Sesame Street" Lord Dracule after a Good number counting ( geek Laughing Razz ), cause connecting things.
Everytime, or "for each time" (english improvements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party smiley wave Laughing geek Shocked study scratch Razz ), I say "I've got it", but it's just that for each time I say it, I've got it better and more deeply caught, "the sense".
For each part from the global sense in crescendo, and from each part for the global sense.
Hermenutical cercle (not Nietzche's now, though I'm connecting this to analytic positions of Hempel and Quine!) is Key, in terms of Functional Mind.
And I'm connecting all "individual" points, from the previous to the next ones.
It's for wave Exclamation , Truly. Wow! tongue smiley Embarassed Razz
Going Well, Good Hugs Loving!!

ps: Hope all this played "childishism" is not closing my doors to the Nobel.
geek Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

On the cell, following stream of Videokissing, very SHY True only saying cause of You... Had to say, and its True.
So Much, my Living Dream of Mine!!
Good night, dream of heaven, an Infinite Kiss for You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!   my Heavenly Adored of Mine!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my Heavenly Adored of Mine!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: