Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post of the day.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Post of the day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm

well, it was Not a sexual joke, the greek statues...
If we take the Freud perspective, to like to watch how birds fly by instance is a fixed prove of homosexuality...
but well, OK, there's something happening.
Easy. me Not wanting fights and Not competing.
Blessings! action smiley Smile
Goodness, Healthy Love and Peace!
flower love smiley flower

ps: to feel oneself so LIMITED and FREE to feel like this, it's Very Blessing thing to me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:28 am

Came a little talky now.
The other day I read something interesting, about the fact young people today say what they just think in the net, something that usually brings bad consequences.
Right.
But we have to modulate it.
When I was saying "away for a while from social conventions" (did not use these words Laughing ), I was not meaning saying things that may be hurting or attempting against dignity and image and moral rights of people.
I was talking about social conventions that hide realities that it's fair to be conscious of (data on hunger in the world, biologic human nature, transcendent human nature...), or social conventions that, depending on the sensitivity, education, etc. of receiver of them, can stop this person, as by instance sexual repression or natural shyness.
I Admit I am really "cotxorhritxo" ("rhr" for meaning it's a "weak" and dragged the sound of the "r") and strong at once. Well, it's nothing it can not be said publically.
It's Difficult I may ever like "Mr. Pickles" Scenes, or to beat People; though it's also difficult I fall on a real depression, though I may be exhausted, stressed... as long as I'm, at first and at last, a human being.
By instance, as long as I said I know who's probably behind Videos, the homestalking by weird and intentioned sounds have created a really bad emotion towards those people in me, that I know it's impossible it may ever be changed related to them (too many years intensely hating their ILEGAL doing), though I'm never Truly wishing bad things to them (the cell talks that I know were being listened were done for this, cause they were being listened) or attacking them. The later question, if this has helped me for my social -and any other kind supposed or merely potential and whatever to be studied and treated- phobia, should be answered by a real NO. I am MUCH less confindent about people (from the officiality too!) Intentions than before the "healing" conspiracy towards me, Instinctively I mean (this means More Stress and Less Naturality social terms).
Has this helped to stop my "stalking" behaviour (UNREAL) or to modulate my behaviour in any direction? No.
To integrate me, socially? No!
Was it a punishment? Well, then it worked as long as it stressed me.
It's OK.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE, but it's OK. Well, related to my personal feelings, I mean as no hate (no friendly, which is impossible, OBVIOUSLY human terms).
And take a Look at typical values of competition for the growing, where are they bringing the earth today (global warming and so).
When you try to be better, in some direction of Real Sense, it's Good; when you just pull or try the competition at any costs for anything... That's Never good.
And 10 years passed, and STILL Nobody was True to me. How is that possible? It should be Impossible. But it is.
It's a Real point. But not worse than wars for personal or groupal interests. So, it's Nothing that should bring me down; and it's not doing it.
I'm Dedicating myself to Live my Life, to Love my Family and the manKind and to Help as much as I can.
And that's OK!
I'm probably going (depending on the money costs) to Sweden next year, if possible. I'd like to Enjoy it in springtime, or summer time. One Person Born and Grown there but who Lives and Love my land as one of the best places to live, told me Sweden in that period of the year is the Most Beautiful place on earth, and she has really Travelled for all of her life.
And with the Babies too, I'll stay. Very Welcome, I was told the other day (No hotels, Home Well). I'm Accepting if I can the Invitation. I was told: life is so short, and you may be losing this chance... And it's True.
flower love smiley flower

Loving Brooke Forever! action smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Loving Human Forever!
Always Love the Living!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:10 am

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Today slept and rested well, though I'm feeling the belly a little bad (virus?, something I did eat?, all literal real terms geek Smile Razz ) and the general physical state is not optim (not so bad neither).
But hearted mind is quite tongue smiley Razz cheekey smiley cheers Really.
This resting from thinking so much and concentrated is feeling so Very Well (have to say that I was not sharing philo for more than sharing sense, inspiring myself by motivation on it; as I will do in the future, though not so frequently because I did almost "finished" all the subjects to be commented geek Laughing Smile ).
Helps me to be able to Appreciate that Loveliness Much More Intensely!!
As I said, when coming back to task (True: it's possible I'm taking for vacation the whole august or the first part of it; I'll see, I'll listen to my biorhythms), I'll do calmer than before. Perfect RElaxation is impossible, but quite more paused and calm.
I have been counting daily times, and I can take well 2 hours (full time concentration working) a day for philo, in the case I get one of those working places. I can do it without exaggerated efforts and well. Now half a year less or more is not so important, I can do things easier to me. And the more paused working will help me to make better reflections, as long as the mind does work without "knowing" when rest or sleep, so the more days passing, the better reflected things will get.
How Cute Lovely, the last Picture; Still getting Nurtered by it!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz cheers Cool
I Love You, Heaven!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi, good morning Smile
flower

Quite very defined the scheme for the rest of essay.
Also, have to say I'm evitating politic opinions on the text, as long as it's epistemology.  
My politics theory would be on the balanced bases of freedom and solidarity, and the forgetting of the concept of the violent revolution as something valuable, excepting in tragic situations (we could identify this I mean to the concept of legal self-deffense, though this is always able to be interpreted).
Politics is very complicated subject.  And it's needing more principles than perfectly closed codes: for anthropologic and historic reasons related to each community with its own way of life.
On my essay, I'm searching for a fundamented explanation of the bases and limits of our reason, noticing the last point I commented (social and identitary contextualism of communities) is affecting its definitive development in ways that are impossible to be defined for all cases in a closed way (as politics; though we could also talk about social differences, education at home, at school...).  It's the Structure I'm talking about.
Obviously, my methodology is not for a dictatorial final pronouncement.  I'm telling my opinion next to two unrenounceable methodologic principles: intelectual freedom and the justifying by the best argument.
Obviously, its not possible to close the cercle, as long as the knowledge I'm making, somehow, is ending in the brain of the reader, who will be judging what I put together as one in one book.
What I'm saying is that the suposition of intelligence and formation is unavoidable from the writer, as much as the acceptance of negative critics, undependently they're finally well or bad fundamented.
And what I'm also saying is that, as in the life, history does usually give and take off reasons (literal translations, meaning time will tell who's right; though this is not always sure), in any case.  By this I try to mean that the real best arguments do usually get the corresponding status, if it's truly the best (if there're not organized conspirations for silencing an argument).
Though well, I'm not so sure on this.  Cause history chosed Descartes instead of Pascal.  And it's not Descartes was not saying very useful things for fundamenting the incipient science (scientists take Newton as that period reference, instead of Descartes, however -and obviously: for closed fields of reason), but Pascal was also saying something more that it's true.
I know the fundament of what I'm saying is key for the philosophy history, but I do have to express it well, and philosophicaly, as a epistemology.  Whatever politic choices or cultural diversity, there's an unavoidable reference there: our biologic constitution.  From this, and from scientist discoveries and from deep reflections, it's possible to get better conclusions.
The structure of the human thinking is not broken, by instance, in the case of intelectual geniuses or aspergerian people.  It's the same happening when we go from one cultural community to another one.  My idiome has 8 words for describing the snow, and another one has only 2: this is not meaning there're not a common innate and universal structures that make our reason work, which works through and by them.
Finally, have to say these questions I'm writing about are not affecting any kind of national or global securities.  It's not breaking the peace and democratic order.  It's just bringing sense, which is bringing peace at once to the people who understand it.
As I said, I'll be very carefully defining my own methodologic principles (assuming freedom and the need for recognizing the best argument) and my field of investigation: the structures of our reason, as an epistemology, like Kant's or Descartes'.
It's difficult to me to understand the watching by the agencies of some states, cause this is quite far from the coming of extraterrestrial beings or a revolution against the global order.
We could say people would be wiser by understanding what I say, and then would be more critic against states and corporations.  But Remember they are composed by people, also.  And a better sense in all would mean a better living on this planet, which has to face many humanitary and ecologic challenges.
I'm not against the global markets.  I know this is unavoidable.  And in the social and politic fields, I would just basically ask for the respecting of the well known principles of the very ancient french revolution. Nothing too unusual, we should admit.
But this is not epistemology, this is part of morals, politics...
Anyway, I know many other people is also watched on these days; and the tries for disturbing by people as neibo (sorry but it's a closed -and Truly hated by me- way, for the too prolongued unfair ways) may probably have another reason, related to those accusations I talked about yesterday, or maybe  related to some very mistaken therapies...
Well, some more minutes here than the needed for the writing cause I had a call, questions from the University.
It's ok, I'm finishing.
Just wanting to say that philosophy is not an enemy to people and communities, and not a cause of problems.   Integration by the sense and on values is simply the key.
Have a fine day.
Greetings Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:34 pm

What is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post of the day.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3