Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Big Kind Hug!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:26 am

Hi; yes, Two!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Only little moment sharing.
Right over a shell in my office somebody did post from a newspaper I think this Sentence from Boris Pasternak (Dr. Zhivago's). True, I Read Only today, moment ago.
"Trabajar no es realizar lo que uno imaginaba, sino descubrir lo que uno tiene dentro".
This is so connected to that other One upsides the frontdoor of the Academy, Plato's: "conócete a ti mismo" (Classic Greeks were positivistic, but not materialist, in the meaning of not reducing all to the pure materiality at sight; for this, from my philosophic opinion, my critic can not get the level it's getting related to Great Descartes).
To the first one, I'd take the intellectual luxury of adding tjhos:
"... Y expresarlo, y realizarlo. Mientras se descubre que ese interior es una fuente inagotable para la imaginación de la mente y el corazón. Un recurso casi infinito de ideas, deseos, ilusiones y sueños".
flower love smiley flower

ps: me actually maybe not Dr. Zhivago, but quite "vago" it is True Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Working, working right now!!
cheers sunny party smiley hasi party smiley sunny cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things, Here quite Well!!
Listening to some new Music now. Good!
God Bless!
And now some resting time.
The creative process is a little too much party smiley Exclamation , it's pure hormonal elevation by the Beauty of it and of the Sense I'm actually finding out, more than ever before on it.
But well, it's good to Laughing at oneself, Healthy when it's done with some love and caring.
Tomorrow, and today in the evening some more task.
Big Hug, I Know and Feel Love's True!!
Very Blessing and Heavenly, till the end of Time action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: You're so Beautiful, Lovely, Heavenly, Good and Bright Person to me; it's... Wow!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi, Good!!
flower action smiley Razz

Going Well, actually tired. Feels good, the relaxing of cognitivism or creativism geek , for a while (good while, or "good, while" I guess Laughing Smile Razz ).
This weekend Working but Easy. Not pulsioned, Calmy but constant, I'm doing things.
Obviously, resting too.
Coming later for a while today, I Love You!!
Wishing Well, God Bless!
I think actually the things are going quite tongue smiley Here.
Big Loving Hug!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 am

After Listening to this Brutal and Honest Video from Frank Cuesta on Abusing of wild animals for domestication and spectacles, Obviously something had to get moved inside of me.
First, Supporting Totally the Objectivity of the Video. And, also, Personal Terms, All of my modest Support to Frank Cuesta and His Family.
Also, connecting this Subject to All that's been happening to me, and actually (neighbours yesterday's night noise till 3:45, Xisca could not sleep till then for this, and though I could, this is not the reason; these People have been making drugs traffic, and they're still there for disturbing me; If I had not so much to lose and so much Sense on the puppets They truly are, we could have had real problems, when I was younger not now; I called police yesterday in the evening for the noise, and I'll start calling them for each day if necessary, these People are under Vigilance for many things), have to say that I think it's time for ending this fake of nicknames. I think I can not handle it for any more time. And the same about publically swimming in two waters.
I can not handle any more, my Moral Sense and my Dignity, at Once, Can Not handle it for more time. I'm not putting the guilt on anybody, it's just the Situation I Did Start, Only Me.
I'm Keeping My Promise. Just Watching True, Following Fine and Easy; and if some day a Direct Honest Personal Touch, Listening.
Till then, I'm Leaving this fantasy world.
I'll finallly be Activating my blog. Only Philosophic Thinking. From time to time. My public diary (Look at the Gratitude I've Found for it!; and not talking about You Lady) is over.
And I Honestly Think I've Been Building UP a Place for Two, and for All Who may be Wanting to Come. A Transcendent and Spiritual Space, from my Emotional and Intellectual Reason, where Souls are Free and Hearts can Hold on Kind and in Love Forever!!
I've Calm, because of this. And for this I'm Going Well, Easy, with my Conscience Satisfied about my Moral Duty (this last One, coming in this context Here, Mainly, because I Came and I Did Start All; I Know and I think I've Done All Possible and More for Getting the REsponsability on my Shoulders and Properly Do what I modestly Decided was the Right and Necessary thing to Do).
God Bless, Hasta Siempre Amigos!
I Brooke, estimada meva: ens veiem sempre, al cel i a la terra plegats i quan vulguis!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:05 am

After remembering the last post in this subject the word that immediately comes to my mind is "Coherence". Yes, coherence, that's what I'm always saying and asking for.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Some Fresh Mind and Heart Music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkh0Xdaev3k
geek Wink Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkFwI13CrXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s06ZesIakhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLFlmWLdcI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNNPOkxJ8xU

All Different, All Tremendous!
It's just that I'm Working on Evolution Theory for getting this into epistemologic and ontologic reason.
(yes, "estuvo haciendo pesas").
action smiley Razz
Hope You liked and Smile at it!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 am

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

Only for little moment.
Working so Well.
Though a little Sleep for the willing for more staying in bed (please!, in the "good" sense Laughing Razz ), it's Amazing how the Rest is Key for Good Developing of All Tasks.
Intelectually, I'm noticing so Much the much better functions of my brain: coherence, global meaning to edit and fix, grammar, style, connectivity of all points of argumentation...
Big Hug, Adoring, You're a Brightness of Heaven to me; this Beautiful You are action smiley
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi!!

if somebody tells me what I'm actually able to do just a couple of years ago, I would have not believed him/her.
I'm sometimes Shocked at myself, with no fake modesties, for what I'm doing.
It's such a Nice brutality geek Smile , and it Makes me so Happy.
Now a little rest.
Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 am

Hi!

I've got such a big fixed amount of "happy hot feet" Music ready to be taped! party smiley bounce Smile
Yesterday did Watch (I Admit I Always use to Watch Sports at this time, when TV is "mine", or some Movie), Hosted by Pablo Motos, "El hormiguero", Very Friendly and Nice, Good!, TV Program. There was Isabel Preysler, so Beautiful and Classy.
And on thursday the Person coming is... Liam Neeson! I'm Watching it Yes or Yes. Very Interesting, I Do Truly Admire, and really funny too.

Well, sharing the subject. Trying english, for the little summary.
As always, I was trying to find the key point, as critic one, for explaining the problem to be solved.
For this, I understood I had to go to a very specific context of evolutive transformation of species. Not the "especiación alopátrica", where there're changes of/in the context; but situations where, quite similar to those birds Darwin Studied in the Galapagos Islands (finches, "pinzones", with all those beak specializations for different kind of food), there's a normal development in the same ecosystem and where the whole process is in the same geographical space. This means it's all happening in the same place, and that originary species are coexisting with all the evolutions of it till getting the "definitive" biologic new type.
It's the "toughest" case for the evolution theory, to be proved as functional biologic directive. Then, we have to see what's happening here.
A new species does need, at the very least, more than just a consolidated variation in the "par alélico" (pair of gens determining the same information for the genotype, but each one from each cromosome from the existing pair in each cell, in the number of 23 -gorillas and chimpanzes 24- pairs; 46 my age Laughing (sorry for geek digression)).
This means there has to be a mutation that bring in some individuals some new kind of pair that still make them able to survive and to get reproduced with other individuals from the same species.
Then, we need this inherited character, in some individuals, get combined with some other new characters from others, having another mutation different.
Then, we are needing as many combinations as it's necessary to create a new species.
But if there is not a moment, before the fixing of the species, when the "non random mating" may be coming; there is no chance for the new species, because the genetic recombination would make this one new chance do fail.
In fact this is happening, actually observed, in some kind of gooses; where there's a special attraction for individiduals who are the same color, even being both types from the same species.
But going further, we have to notice this Condition should may be recognized as universal for all evolutive processes.
Because even in processes where it's need a very specific mutation for survival, p.e., because of weather changes or temperature (the human ways created flies resistant to DDT is the same case, in this context), and where the beings who don't have this type of gens are passing away for non adaptative enough fenotype/genotype; there must come a moment when we are needing the same process described for new species start, the same way gradual terms, even though from abrupt changes of the contexts ("especiación alopátrica") and even though the evident need for "abrupt" changes of gens in the first individuals with mutated ones.
I think this is the starting key for explaining the process. This time, it's no doubt about the egg or the hen, who was before. It's clear: the specific sexual attraction between/among individuals, inside of the same species, was be happening before than the appearing of the new one type".
I think.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:31 am

Hi Good Goodness!

How are things!
Another Good Resty Night, Tremendous to my heart, body and mind. Needed!
Sharing with not any other intention that doing it as useful. I'm recommending, in my point of view, this Relaxing Video, Very Worky, specially if it catches you in a moment when heartbeats are going fast, because it's possible I guess to even then get connected to Music and then, to its benefit effects,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcsUYu0PVxY
Nice Videos and Pictures today, and Very Good Sentences too!
God Bless!
I'm out of competition, Collaboration!
Brooke Loving, Brooke Loving Forever Please!! action smiley Razz
As long as it's very difficult to understand, since I came, what's expected from me (not for doing just what the other want, but just for the necessary biologic need for understanding our physic/vital/emotional context of the living, Normal), I don't know if saying this or not. But for the changing of some Videos, I'll do.
The other day, watching some other kind of Videos ( Embarassed Laughing ) I could only FEEL and FINISH the "brutoretes" by... by Thinking of You.
I said it.
But this does not mean I'm thinking about it for all of the time, as I was doing before. The Studying has taken a LOT of sexual energy from me, and I think it's for Better. I'm Focused, but though all "big thinking", my little brother is not gone and not forgotten.
cheers party smiley Smile Laughing Razz hasi Razz Laughing Smile party smiley cheers

Said it up and out for Good, not for stalk or pressure. Just from my understanding of the situation.
And yesterday having the Baby, older One. Oh my Goodness, Oh my Goodness. This is Speechless too!
I Understand Your Wishes for Life Now too!! action smiley
I Love You, and I Actually Know that, by previous preparation and common fixing of its social friendly terms, I Could Meet You quite Normal Person ways. Polite and Friendly.
Loving, Very Loving Time!!
And now Working a lot, but Calm, Quiet, Easy, Relaxed and Peacefully.
Brooke Shields Beautiful Adored!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi again, mood OK mind less or more rested though needing more,
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Coming for little while.
I'll be resting for the weekend, not coming. As I said, dosifying efforts.
Though, with Babies at home party smiley cheers Razz
I Truly Think I can Make things Well on some other ways. Coming, but easier ways. Helping ways from the Heart too.
I'm Illusioned about my Future Tasking, so Much. Magnetic, the Knowledge to be Found; and Expressed.
I am bitting the hours again, for the wills for working hard again, True ( tongue smiley wave ) but easy till monday at the very least. Brutal goals Good are still waiting!
Big Loving Hug, Energized but Good too; Loving Forever!!
God Bless action smiley party smiley Razz (Yes, Joyful can Be Good too!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Working Fine, Well, Calm. Focused enough but not too much till wave (I mean, I did need a pretty long time for getting this state of mind, years of studying and thinking hard, but actually I'm more vulnerable because of efforts, and have to say, happily, that I'm doing quite natural and useful ways about the results).
Some Good News: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are a Couple Specially Nice to me.
I can not talk about everybody. I just take some Key Moments for sharing my feelings, when for circumstances, developing on time... those Moments and Human Doing are Truly Inspirational. I mean, marriage is not a jail, but when you can find a solution for problems, Good for Both, and where there're Kids between... I mean, only as long as there is Love and Caring at Home, I'm not fixing anything as a dictator.
Well, bla,blas of mine appart, I'm so Happy for You, guys action smiley cheers
And now some more tasking.
Brooke, I Adore You for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:10 pm

my Beautiful and Heavenly Love Adored,
this Lovely Hearbeats of Love are so Beautiful, too much. Best is Back.
And I know it's summer hot, and it's august, and I've been working so much (though much more is ahead, so much) for long time, but I am feeling a little guilty because it's being so difficult to get concentrated on my difficult tasking.
I mean, I'm not desperated, I'm on dreamy clouds with feet on earth. I did not know this was possible, I Swear it's New to me.
It's more than tongue smiley Exclamation
It's almost like Feeling I Embrace You so Tight for Real, so True this I'm confessing!!
I Adore You so!!
I am trusting myself, about the fact I'll respect my duty, I'm not worried for this.
But, oh my, today is Heaven on Earth to me!!
cheers flower sunny love smiley sunny flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:50 am

Hi!
I've just talked to the city council, for the problem of too many members of the cats colony in the village.
The last time, when too many ones, somebody did poison many of them, and this is so bad thing to happen. For this, and for the disturbing (car accidents, injuries for this, cats fights, illnesses...) I've called for some solution. We had the situation under control, paying with our own money the sterilization of cats around the place. When one day a pregnant cat did come, and all was falling down again, out of control.
She was very polite and helping, Responsible Administration.
The curious thing I'm sharing is the fact I could clearly see how "surprised" and Razz she was for the fact I'm a man (by the voice I guess she did notice geek ). I mean, I think she's totally used to deal only with women, as people worried for this type of things. It's not my imagination because she only talked about the "ladies" in my homevillage who do take care of this situation, associated and helping themselves together.
I don't think this kind of Sensitivity should only be considered as normal for women but not for men. We are all sensitive beings able, and with a moral duty at once, for caring about this and many other social or natural problems.
Just shared as another kind of perspective upon the Equality of sexes action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 am

Good Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

How are things getting done! I did see some really Nice posts!
The Brooke Hugs of Mine are a frontal demonstration of the effects getting produced by two Hearts Touching each other.
Big Hug!!
Seeing later, Beautiful, my Loving Embrace!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 am

Hi!!

How are things!!
Some Nice Posts around!
I'm not visiting by now the instagram, though I know now You're posting; just because I don't want to keep myself on a too excessive following. I'll see things Posted on usual places. "Normal", we're keeping things.
This last Video is Very Lovely, and funny naughty too. For the same reason of the "not too much following" (second meaning, maybe geek Razz , but True), I'm not posting it, though the coming wave party smiley Smile
Feeling on quite better humor today, have to add too. My Mother has been able to sleep a little tonight, she just told me, and she's not feeling so hard pain for getting up. It's just this is the third arm+ribs, and it's too much. Well, Good News to me.
For sharing some party smiley , following the fun.
Connecting Ev-ents geek Smile , have to start by saying yesterday's last coming of mine to the Forum was at 11:26 (just a couple of minutes afther Watching). First step of sense.
It's so Cute, the dog catching. I've been working very hard too for Fine distribution of little cats, and I'm near to finish it, though there's still a long way to run, for those living free on the streets now.
And for the rest of things, each time that come to my eyes and ears the "pretty telling" geek and your husband (to me, the best rhyme for "husband" is "handsome" -maybe too many affraid Laughing Razz ; and in my head there's the echo "handsome husband, handsome husband, handsome husband", it's almost kind of scaring); I start to have "wheels" not for run but for study, like a good stud.
But actually, that Smile and that Game is Different to the past one, it's Kind of Kind. On the street, in the house or in the navy. Everywhere, True.
For this, from "pupil" I'm not deriving "pupa" (pain) but "puppy"; which, coincidentally Great, is very connecting thing.
For further connection. As a pupil, I do remember so well my first english lessons, True. The Book was titled "Look, Listen and Speak", I was 12 years old. This title was sounding in my head long time before starting the classes, the music of letters.
And I remember the first sentence I did learn (it was not "my tailor is rich" geek Smile ): "Hello, my name is Peter".
And one of the first sentences, maybe number... scratch (thinking now) I'd say between 15 and 20th sentence, was this geek cheers party smiley
"Pussy, the flower-pot!" (the "silly" cat was jumping on the windowsill and was throwing down the flower-pot! affraid Laughing Razz ). We were listening to a recorded tape, english professors native, and the telling of this sentence was so very highly hillarious to me, and to all I remember. The other day when I remembered, for all meanings, more than one or two in the present, and it was very lol! to me too.
The Truth is that when yesterday's night I was thinking about these things, Excited Razz party smiley for the last Video, I was finding myself thinking of You like a part of the Family, inconsciently. True! scratch Razz Smile
And now, connecting all on a, I Hope, Nice Vide montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDZ2leODL0&list=PLn80zYw7jzTreRF4S3B-Sv-onJioFB3cI
Smile It was Useful, when I Watched. Good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtxvQDcWmDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noHlrgPKX5U
I thought it was much more appopriated than "D.I.S.C.O." this time (I did never wanted to Laughing or any wrong thing, I was Razz party smiley ). "... Follow me..." says the Very Nice and so Remembered Song... Well, and something else Laughing Razz Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Z4HHjQ2Uk
Pure Talent! And connecting to yesterday's night Videos too, because the last one was one of the "Muppets", with the Lovely bear (Ozzy, is that his name, right, not sure, True scratch Smile ) on the cover: Tremendous Andreas Fotsis (and "foot" six me in Dreams too!) was in the NBA, fist Team, Memphis Grizzlies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBDj5bWH-c
Oh, and I Remember that Movie from Dr. J, so Magical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bjwgv5l18

Hope I was able to share some Nice Fine time!
action smiley party smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

When I Feel this almost complete sense of this moment, when I do go on my thoughts or on my legs around natural ground and trees, I do feel like a Voice, coming at once from the earth and the space, was being sent to me, like a warm and tender embrace for my soul.
This Song, God Bless!, could Represent Very Well How this Voice, calm and loving, Does Sound to me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H631RF5sllY
I choosed this Video for the Fine Following, as Universal Stream of Kindness.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi, only a last point.
Tremendous Leibniz, called for many as "the last universal genius" (ehem, , come on, sorry me, we're on the 21th century geek lol! bounce ), said that passions can only be defeated by...
oh, oh, it was Spinoza who said this wave (I needed to say that information, anyway Laughing Smile ).
He said they can only be defeated by other passions.
But this is only changing the problem place. Obviously, Spinoza knew, and he said it's about re.creating the right and healthy passions, which are those we, only, are able to control and not influenced by the outside.
You can see, excepting some few contradictions as a common character shared by all thinkers, it's a matter of "perspectivism" for many times, in the search for the Sense.
In the self.knowing, consciousness and conscience connected in a progressively, growing for life in ideal conditions and -for more- not only for these but also just for the functionality of the sense, because the changing is the natural and healthy thing to live; in a progressively bigger global Connected Sense (individual, social and universal); we find the Fine "passions". Balancing nature and self.making.
Spinoza is a pure rationalist, probably the most of all I've known, and to him the right passion is the search for the knowledge. Well, it's something more complete, more integral, transcendent and biologic, individual and social, some better made universality sense in the soul and/or mind.
Good Hugs!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi!!

Very speechles, working on the metaphysical and recreated hug. True.
Just going on, but what a going!! wave Smile action smiley
Pure cuteness Beautiful You really Are!!
cheekey smiley flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower cheekey smiley

ps: I think Nice studentmates do think I'm a little wave ("different") . They are right -but we're all different-, but it's such a Healthy party smiley Everyday more.
tongue smiley sunny tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi!
Good day!
Those NECESSSARY campaigns on sexual assault i do Totally Agree with.
I have been feeling what the social isolation is and the conceptual bullying too. I know my expression of love is condemned by many people who probably think i am a potential active dangerous agent for it. But i have never felt what a victim feels. My thoughts and Feelings are with You. This is a sacred matter that has to be denounced and punished properly (reincident violator i would probably send to prison for life; not punish but protection of innocents!).
It is something in need of a stronger and more honest treatment by all.
I was nevet thinking i would be suspicious; but actually i am on much appropiated taking of thirf persons social opinions (relative social objectivity; my wise calm i share for others in similar situations).
I was just expressing the true love and care. Anyway; as i said, i am much more moderate ways.
But not today; not tomorrow not yesterday; Never i was a danger on it.
All Friends Calm; i became so easy about all these suspects.
From firts time i was totally Romantic. It could be seen, by my effective behavior, in physical presence.
You make songs, movies... I sent true love by tools at my reach.
Also, All Friends, the asfixiating sensation is under good control. And even thogh i sm taken as inverse role model for some; this is something good; if move and inspire for good about others.
Stay well. Loving Fine.
Focused only in protect and help.
I am so happy and proud for my doing.
God Bless You All!
Calm, i am being so moderate on my future expressiond (then comments on indirect style will be on my uncare and my cold - nothing as judgement opinionating has to be much considered).
Always Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Big hug, Good night!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi, had to come for a while because I've Seen such a CUTE little Baby in Paris before Notre-Dame in Whosay...
Tremendously LOVELY! Razz Exclamation cheers
I Like this Freedom in Paris!! (oops, scratch Razz well, Brooke, You know, in the Sense of Two! geek tongue smiley hasi )
Forgot to say I'm going to two conferences cycle. Yes. the one I did not go last year (more than anything for the time of study; but it's just one conference a month!) Very Interesting Subject this year, from different Unis and Authors, on Literature and so. Good, I Like it and I Like its philosophical bottom it does always bring out on the creativity, Personal Visions on the world, existence... Gotta go!
And I Love You so, for Always, and since I Remember, because it seems my first Love, María Ángeles Teacher, was You!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi!!

For all of my life I had many worries about not looking petulant, at any field of the living.
It did never matter if I could received some "Sheldonic" ( geek Laughing bounce Razz action smiley ) treatment from others for this. It was all in me.
I know childhood affects. But only till some point.
It could be argued this was because I felt somehow (no, somehow no, very consciously geek Laughing Exclamation Razz ) superior to my father. But I think it was something more. My Education on Values.
Those Values, Humble, are Good, but I think only when they're Related to True Caring for others (Respect!).
They can not stop yourself from reaching where you can reach, close to your, as mathematic concept of limit (Book from Dr. Gaona, with this title "El límite", Looks Tremendous!), top.
Honestly, and not for any kind of expressed preferences, True!; I think, no matter some true facts explained by Max Weber (Nothing is ever perfect, and All is Improvable), Protestant Cultures are Specially Bringing some kind of Values to People for Motivating them to Be the Best You Can Be, Free non guilty;obviously, Ideal terms, Respecting yourself and others -that more "creative" perspective is not the only Value, this is very easy to see.

Well, then: I did write all of the main poinst of index just this time before going, end of the Working day. From 3:05 to 3:21. Not a minute more, now.
All completed and making sense as net structure for argumentation the same kind.
I am Shocked Rolling Eyes True! For this I'm sharing! Happy, Very!
Gonna be so Good, for All, for this Never easy Future right before us All!
The sweetest punishment! geek lol! Smile Razz
Big Loving Good hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 am

Hi,
just the other day I did break the new broom for sweeping the floor, because the weight of elements to sweep outside the house (normal little gardens). And one day, a little geek wave , I did also break a new water cube, one of those for mopping the floor, when I was drying the mop.
Today I'm breaking the pen while writing! geek Laughing Razz
Pulsionedly Inspired, TODAY is the day for Proving How Normally Socialized Person I am (to Women too!; to You too! Smile ), and also for CREATIVITY, sublimating the fire.
Beautiful, I Know You Know, I guess that last cover had to be Amazing...
But to me is something else, You Know too.
And I am almost as tall as You ( Suspect You on shoes like ballerines, by instance, I think are not more 1 cm taller than me I guess Suspect scratch wave Laughing cheekey smiley tongue smiley ).
HUG, Thank You for Existing and for Doing these things and for Being that Way. A sexual romantic Feel of Meeting will be Burning for All Day in my Mind, my Heart and... Embarassed lol! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

There's a Human bond, Emotional, represented by a hug. It's True. Beyond all the mess.
True, though not have been understood!
Then, Loving, in a different way I had thought I wanted and "planned", but Loving!!
I Do Really Care about the Person action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

How many Very Adorable things I've found in those places I use to go.
I can not post Videos now because computer is not avalaible now, have to actualize program for watching but my head is a little too hard at this and will need some help ( scratch geek Laughing Razz ).
But so Very Adorable. Did not know daughter/son was sounding like "fillot" in Brazilian. It's Very Nice Cute thing Laughing Razz Smile
And I have to say another truth: I don't know how to face again the reading of last text, for revision and learn geek Laughing (True! Embarassed lol! Smile )
Very Big Good Loving Hug!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Kind Hug!!   Very Big Kind Hug!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Big Kind Hug!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next