Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction! Empty
PostSubject: Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction!   Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction! Bella_conjuncion_temporal_63410959_brooke_shield

More innocent and candid the first One, more Sensual the second One.
Very Heavenly... How I Was Heavenly Wishing to Touch!!
It Was so Pure, my Word of Brooke Feelings.
but it was too much platonic, too much disconnected from the emotional realities of the People Living. Celebrating, Shining, failing, Loving...
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: I did read Great Schopenhauer (his pessimistic perspective can not be much functional for anyone, and I think for this the most of universities are not much focused in hims; though I Think and Know he was Wrong) and for "El mundo como voluntad y representación" and Other Great Master Pieces he had True Recognizing for the 4 last years of his Living. Before, though he thought he was going to be aclaimed like a philosophic god after his first book, nothing. Though, he was quite Happy and Satisfied and Convinced about his own Thinking. Even his intellectual pupil, Nietzsche, turns heads against him, for the pessimistic vision. Nietzsche reacts against the artificiality of conventions (social, ethical and intellectual), but also against his wide bottom of negativity.
God Bless!
cheers sunny hasi sunny cheers
Back to top Go down

Gorgeous Space&Time Conjunction!
Page 1 of 1