Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A TRY for the Stream of the Reason of the Existence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

A TRY for the Stream of the Reason of the Existence. Empty
PostSubject: A TRY for the Stream of the Reason of the Existence.   A TRY for the Stream of the Reason of the Existence. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:32 am

I know it was an Illusion now. But it's so Good to me, because Expresses How Good There's in the inside of Human.
And it was so Good to me, selfish terms, for Seeing this Beauty inside of me (I'm not just another pretty face! Laughing ).
Really, True. Leaving this Subject Peacefully.
I'm going to be this "double single" till the 11th. It has felt so Good to me. Though some comments on a very bad taste about the future searching. Really bad taste, among other ones. I'll Try to Improve this.
Going to Rest now. I Need the Brain Fresh.
Always There for the Loving, that's the choice. More a Joy, in fact, than a duty itself to me.
God Bless! action smiley Smile
flower love smiley flower

ps: though keeping my word on the voluntary virtual isolation. At the very least till I finish my Actual task.
Back to top Go down

A TRY for the Stream of the Reason of the Existence.
Page 1 of 1