Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good days will be going on!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good days will be going on! Empty
PostSubject: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi!

For some crazy fun now I'd say: "sí, estàs molt bona, però jo tinc altres feines".
jajaja... (spanish laughs LOL)
Going to some changes for and on the posting too.
This is All Feeling Good.
This week, or on monday at the longest time, I'm finishing the whole part of the historic critic. I'm not much expectant, because it's too different to all I've read before. And, quite obviously, I don't think it's coming any kind of helping marketing from this beautiful place. But I have to do it.
It will be finally possible, I'm telling myself, to be this Normal not daddy me and still Feel Good non guilty?
I Do Actually Think so by now.
Though quite Adult up there, whatever happens, Adults in fact- I Want to Help Still.
And I'm doing like this and Feeling Good inside. God Bless. I Thank myself!
I know I said I had to add something to last long conclusions I shared, on mathematics. I'll do, on time.
While, I'll also take some time for findind out some good candidates for my 70th birthday.
Some irony.
From the Heart, Good Beautiful Health and Long Beautiful Life!
I'll be sharing thoughs and Feelings.
See later tonigh. I'll be coming today.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Very funny lovely all the best
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 am

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Today a little anxious because I'd like to Study for 24 hs a day! wave bounce Laughing
It's going to be OK. Family and Virtual Company Does Feel Blessing, Actually. True!
I do also have to say that I've come because I wanted.
And as long as I don't want to look like some kind of stupid disturber, and as long as I remember the pau reaction after my candid advices from the Heart (Shocked wave action smiley ), I'm doing this saying. I mean, I don't believe everybody is reacting the same unexpected way, True, but just in case. It's about the Football Match. I've Got Such a Special Big Amount of Simpathy and Friendly Admiration for the Atlético de Madrid. You're Very Great, Guys. Good People!
I'm Mallorca's Fan, but the Truth is Truth.
flower love smiley flower

Those Lovely Pictures, Inspiring!!
Good Night, tons of Hugs Innocently Made from the TRUE HEART!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi Good Very Lovely Sunday Cuteness!!
cheers flower Razz flower cheers

Came for a while. What a Cutie of Nice messages! Brings True Good Mood for the Kindness!
And Here we're Going.
I'll try to finish this part today. Anyway, if this next friday is not possible the provisional sending, it will be Easily done for the next week. I don't want and don't need to take the whole 2015 for the essaying, but as I said: Good and Calm. If not Calm Never Good enough.
Now I've just been given the last volume of the Collection of Philosophy, Coordinated by Manuel Cruz. Very Recommendable for EVERYBODY.
This volume is on Nietzsche. I Do Admit my essay on him is Mainly Focused in his Brightest and Most Human side. The True One, to my opinion, from his Time/s of Healthy of Mind.
I was afraid I could become a little that way, before. Calm does also Come from this Actuality.
I Do also Have to Go this Movie on Stephen Hawking... And today the Super bowl! Hopefully I'll be able to keep its result unnoticed till monday, because tomorrow have to go to Work and I do have to take Care about the sleeping. I'm actually considering myself as a racing horse, so I do need Caring! geek Smile scratch
Brooke Shields Much Many Hugs and Kissing!! See in a while and for All of the Day Loving Well!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:28 pm

The most of you all, though not all, are really lost and so pervert. If I was coherent, for the corresponding abstraction this means related to human nature, for the results I've been having since I did came, I should even be scared from putting a foot on the street.
But I am not.
This is only Motivating me for the Task.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi!!

For so much Liking to Watch and to Listen TV/Radio spaces talking about Existential Misteries and Culture till late, I am quite low in the inside, sleepy; but not in the doing, where I'm keeping already, subjective but I can see, the normal levels of efficacy, or almost.
That's too much "hunting" Smile Smile Smile love smiley action smiley
Going easy, though I think I can send it on tuesday Smile Laughing geek
Good Loving on the Loving True!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: how much beautiful light is coming in through my window, from the sky. I guess this is going on right from your eyes!! Cool
cheers Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi!

Came only for a moment. Today some Rest of Mind, Football, and some More Thinking and Reading.
It's a little lazy, this new beginning, second part of book, but I'm very focused in the Caring on Making it Good. I did comment to the Professor and he Truly liked how I'm directioning on it. It's just the start. It will get much more wide and complicated. I'm just Stretching my Mind for these New Efforts for Good cheers Smile
Well, today I Did See some Nice "guessed" Starring in the Forum action smiley
See later and for Always, on the Loving True!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi,

my Determination on what I said before, sorry me, is Brutal.
It the same roots are pervert, there're not trees, nor of live, or of anything.
Think twice and all times you Need about what I've said.
I'll Make my Work the same.
As I said to my Mom by phone, it's like figuring out Cristiano Ronaldo losing the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium by 0-5, when there's only a real time ahead of less than 10 minutes on the counter.
I'm Sure he will Finish his Job with All of the Good Intention and of the Heart, Respecting the visiting team and players, obviously.
This is how I'm taking my Philosophical and Teaching Task, Friends.  But Totally Out from the internet, because All Around will Be Pervert, for the Reason I commented.
About the Principle "el fin NUNCA justifica los medios" and the apple in the basket perverting others (not necessarily Persons, we can talk about anything, goals, ideas, principles... all!).  This is like what I said about the Logic "tabula rasa"; this is Playing as a Law of Minimus.  A True Wall for All Trying to Reduce any non logical subject to the Logic Principles or Systems.
The Importance of the Key Point is the same in the other Subject.
My Resolution is Definitive.  I'd Like you'd change your mind so much; but if not, I'll have to make the way the only way you're leaving as opened to me.
Differently to you, I'll not be breaking any law.
The Spirit of the Law (Many and many years before the stupidity Around for last years in Movies and bla, bla), when it's Truly Perverted in some Fundamental way, Loses All of its Sense.
And don't come to me with stupidiest on security or psycologic therapy.  This excuse, Everybody can See, is over as anything functional or with legitimacy by itself.
I'm so Peaceful and Calm of Mind and Heart.
If you have a little of those two things, I am sure you have to, at the very least, have some doubt about the inner state of yours.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 am

Hi!

Have to say it's going to be Difficult, but so Enjoyable. Efforts and Supposedly achieved Results. More as inner prizes of selfsatisfaction for the found and as conceptual tools for the solidary helping than for any possible social success. True. Though this last one does worry me too, Obviously.
I wanted to take the chance for saying I don't know how english dictionaries define the concept of symbol, but the spanish one, from the RAE, it is not capturing all of meanings. It's Unusual, because it's a Very Extraordinary Dictionary, but this time I have not found essential aspects of the concept.
Saying for just in case could help as Constructive and subjective critic.

No problems, because as soon as I publish my book, my concepts will can be incorporated so easily to all contemporary texts.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Working Hard. Loving Fine. You Know it!!
Yesterday did Watch an Easy but Good Movie: "Odd Thomas, cazador de vampiros" (2013), with Willem Dafoe among other Good Actors -young Ones are Really Good There!
I am actually not watching much Cinema, because I have no time enough for all. Sports and docummentaries are taking largest part of my TV time. but yesterday in some time for rest, I did Watch the last 20 minutes, approximately. I Liked it!
The pre-ending not that much (the dying of the leading girl) but the ending Very Much (the main character, after have lived some Romantic True Fantasy with her -her ghost, he can see ghosts, that's the main argument: I just have to wait, at the most, for 60 years more, then we'll be together again forever).
But what I Liked the Most was the Doing of the leading character, central piece of the argument. Focused in Doing the Best for All, as True Meaning of the Life. There's a Tremendous Symbol he's using and that the Movie is Sharing too!

On the Loving, so Alive. Sorry me for last fighties, I did think You were figthing me. In fact, I did become a little paranoid about the intentions of You towards me as fighing Embarassed Rolling Eyes scratch
Well, less or more I think True, but I Think Your Intentions are Actually Good! And I did not react Kind enough. I could have developed this fighty a little kinder, though I Really Did for the Best Possible. True.
Those Pictures from last event sitting with Friends... You're Looking so Adorable!!
I'm not talking any more about the future of us as persons (well, that's my intention at the very least, though human unperfect me...); just as professor John Kitting says, "carpe diem" and, also, adding, as symbol, coming from the other Movie (Nice Intentions so Much OBVIOUS There! Razz I Send a Hug! cheers action smiley ), True Hope for the Living as an Horizon of Goodness.
We may not be together, but I Do Feel You as a True part of me for each moment of my breathing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:45 am

Hi!

Working well, directed by a good coherency of ideas I guess.
Came only for a moment for some geek Laughing
This morning, as everyday, I did "catch" ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) the elevator, because it's 2 floors and I'm not for that much at first hour of the morning. I did take it with a Nice workmate who is a little shorter than me, but not very much. When I said something quite ordinary about how it's always in the 2nd floor at first, with the time and waiting this means Mad Laughing Smile , she said it's not for that much and that "we should work those 'cuixes' up" for better shape. I did wait for a moment, till doors opening and told her the Truth is that I've increased 2 level of pants size for the simple thing the walks and stretching did make this to my "cuixes and ass", and that if she wanted to take measures about this... geek Laughing She said no measures Laughing cheers geek , and then I remembered her that I just did say all these things after doors opening.
These are NORMAL things, I'm not thinking about any other thinking but the social and normal stupidity of this conventional talking.
Shared for some Laughing Razz I Wish!!

Going on Very Focused, I Love You so; Knowing each other too, path to path!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi!

Keep going on great and tremendous.
On the Loving True. I Adore You for Life. You Did Inspire me so Much!!
Going to Love for Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi!

I Know You've Got a Brain, Lady, but Your Face, Your Eyes and Your Smile are so Beautiful to me. I Did Always See Your Soul and Your Heart There action smiley

ps: going to some Easy tasking and thinking. God Bless, Loving. Coming later for little while, on the Adoring mood.
You're so Beautiful to me. The Willing for Hug is Always There!!
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:19 pm

My contemporary Favorites, Habermas and Rorty do not talk very much about Moral Authority.
This word has been so pulled down for so many reasons, since the liberal revolutions in the last years of the XVIII century and on, till today.
Freud and traumas for the authority did not help for stopping the process of its losing prestige.
Authority has to be Won by Democratic ways, where All are Starting with the same empowering tools (unreal situation everywhere, though).
But when it's been won, it should be Respected.
Not for just looking at the Pope or the Dalai Lama and say: oh, how nice, or how good; like they were from another world and their words and behaviour were something unreal to us. No. it's not for never getting married p.e., as they, for Religious Principles Do; but it's for Trying to Interiorize something, at the very least, of what they say, General Terms on Society and Human.
and any other one Person, no matter the context where this person is talking from. If you're not catholic, you may not be listening to catholicism dogmas, p.e, but you can Listen to words from somebody who did prove to be quite Coherent and Honest, quite over the averaged levels from these days.
This Listening does mean Being Coherent with what You Do Agree.
That's the right and moral answer to the, democratic terms, incomings from the moral authority.
Moral References and Guides Are More Important than all intellectual revolutions did think till today. The autonomy and freedom of human is not cancelled by the recognizing of the need for the symbol of authority -when it's Deserved not imposed-, it's just the opposite thing; because the better we become the more human we are. And what's more representative of the concept of freedom than becoming the most human possible!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am

Hi!

Good days will be going on, For Sure. But today is not one of them oh my. I've got a head as an edge where everything's turning around it, and the stomach I have jumping as a basketball ball. Argh. I guess it's a problem coming from the cervical zone. I've taken paracetamol pill, after meal, and a stomach protector pill. Today, taking the day easier than ever before in my life wave Laughing Shocked Smile
Now if I could come for hug, I don't know if by Honest mistake I'd embrace the Lady next to You, for the true wave
see in a while, easy but good I guess.
On the Loving, Very Much True!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz hasi Razz Smile
Emoticons are not working very well. Oh, now they do start (flower is not there, so I used the first close to mind, Nice).
Going for Needed walk some stretching.
I am trying next week to go to Watch the Movie. And this New One Version upon the Beauty and the Beast tale, Looks Nice too.
Though, I guess we don't have many problems that could be related to this now, We're Both Balancing Well our Nature Now!!
cheers love smiley cheers

Loving True for Always!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi,

quite Angry. But also quite UNOFFENSIVE towards Peaceful People and quite Calm too.
What about if those People go away and somebody Help me to Work Focused a little more?
I've Proved that if I'm Respected and Some Good conditions and time and confidence is given to me I Do Answer by Results. Does anybody really see how Good is going to be my Book?
Is not this more important than perverted and unconstitutional psycologic experiments? Just by itself, for the effects it could mean. Remember how much pain and injustice the ignorance has brought to this earth.
Well, I'm sending one of these days an easy nice letter to Vero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good days will be going on!   Good days will be going on! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good days will be going on!
Page 1 of 1