Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good mood!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good mood! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Smile

That Video on the Taking off... If I was him You can bet I'd get catched by the snake so Happy while Looking at, why not saying it Gentle, Your Beautiful feet, legs and... (this last I am not daring to say).
Boobs, boobs, boooooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And COU!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: I'm making such a much amount of task (much here tongue smiley wave Laughing ).
Loving and Adoring so, KISSES for the time of a travel till getting HEAVEN!!
Right now!!
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers

psII: See in a while and Always and so... I'm biting something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid Very Happy geek
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Only for a while, for fixing concepts.
Quite calm and good. True.
I do also know I was not seriously taken, because I could also be something like a serial killer, a sexual obsessed, a violator or simply a very ill non adapted crazy one.
I Do Understand it. True! action smiley
Normal.
Had to say for Good, not for me, but for Good Going.
Seeing Well, Loving Friendly!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower

ps: and now resting this racing horse of my brain of mine geek Laughing scratch , for good results.
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi only for a fast while!
Razz flower Razz

I've been Working Well and now I've got the photomachine, not little but good party smiley cheers tongue smiley
Seeing later on the Loving!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:10 am

Hello!

Some more coments. The Honest Socrat, so Much (he was, the fact of Very Liking young beautiful boys was the Normality of Morals, any other different thing, for what I've read for many times, had to be considered as Suspect True! - for these days Laughing Smile Razz ) was pulled to kill himself by some bad drink; Da Vinci was never followed upon the inventions he made (though some were used possitively, I think almost nobody followed his ideas), Van Gogh...
But this is not meaning anything to me. I'm Pulled to Do these things. Maybe someday, getting the next 50 or 100 years... Maybe never, too, because human needs to believe other things different to the Truth, as the purity of logic in mind, for feeling safe, per example, and because culture of empathy is much less power than culture of free competition...
But I Have to Write what I Think it's Right.
Now some rain was falling (nothing for literary meanings), but I'm going to the outside today. Two following days, yesterday and the day before, are too much to me.
And, I think, for engaging the chance for being a little more respected from my internet posts, for the reason I want to be listened, for the reason of helping; I think I'll be more objective and, following the stablishment of the normal social doing, I will not talk about romantic dreams. Just about social uthopies, separating my private life (well, some stupidities will always have to come) from my saying.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:55 pm

I'd like you were a man and I could give you a good beating.
But in fact I would not do it, even in that case. It's a mistake.
But the stream of emptiness and nonsense, from 2006 to these days, talking about all dedicated poems and all personal dedicatories, is so big.
It was voluntary ways made. But it was so stupid from me. So very stupid.
I know I can not say many things more without getting in real danger (virus to computer and more things much more scaring), but I am not stopping myself for this.
Why and how could you do all you did. How!
Fortunetely, I've got my Beloved Good Honest Mom, and my Sisters, and Xisca is coming on the 11th.
The really painful thing is to have dedicated all these efforts for years. Now that I know and see without anything blinding my eyes.
How, why I did?
I was searching for hope in the mistaken place.
I am just asking to leave me alone, please, forever. Disconnect from me.
Go to another place, go to spy and stalk some other. Talking not only about virtual but also real living.
How I could be so blind about her!
We all do learn from our mistakes. I Did.
The perversity from movies or the internet does not disturb me. The makers of videos, pe., in this acdtual context, are like real primitive beings to me. I don't care about those images.
And the same about those making proves, for intelligency and strategic or medic studies.
Please, don't try to kill me in real life, because you can believe the world is going to hell, on this actual stream, and I am bringing a real source for some salvation.
I know you hate me, but just wait a little till seeing the results from my essays. you can believe this world has very few choices, and I you erase me or destroy me, physically, this train will go by forever, with the consequent results.
Think about that.
I'm not sharing anything else here, but my books will be worth to read and listen.
Yes, not trusting in others at all and for this selfprotective, but my solidary motivations, thinking about the Need of Hope, Transcendent in me and Real for People, Does Truly Move so.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi! cheekey smiley Exclamation

This actual edition I'm working on this morning is good, but it's actually a heavyness oh my.
I'm hardly finishing the third page Laughing Razz Smile
It's OK, the Important is the good result and not the needed time for this.
I'm so Razz Exclamation , as a Kid, for Friendly Pictures!!!
And now going back to work for a little more. I'm not stopping myself from the walk, because it's so Necessary too. Keep working.
See You! I Mean, I can See You so Good; and also that We'll See again and... wave tongue smiley action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi!!

I am so wave for the cyclops that I don't even know where I'm posting! Wink
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Some fun but True.  I did not remember this physic/mind/heart "exhaustity" (saying for funny on "Furry Vengeance" so Laughing Funny on bed, True; but True the state) since I had some strong influenza, at the very least.
For this is not ending as "El imperio de los sentidos" even before having the chance to truly feel something geek Laughing Smile (that was not True, We Both Have been Feeling so Much!!); I had to take some break.  Walking (I had to stop for a while) and stretching.
In this situation I do always remember of Super Einstein, who quite usually was found in his house as a, as we use to say here, "pedàs brut" almost laying on the floor wave What a Face
Today all this Very Happy was on the bordering line of true situation like that, though a little far still (I'm a biologic athlete -"alias", the "modest" geek Laughing Smile ).
Have to say that the text from today I'm improving quite enough for tomorrow.  Not for Very Happy Here but for good book, Important Subject.

And You're Adorable.  The Vision of You, and of Your Soul shining on the Expressivity of Your Face, does Truly wave things to me cheekey smiley Exclamation
I'll be coming later for a little while Easy and Loving.
Don't worry, I'm driving the car well, and I did eat food good enough (banana, nuts, mandarine and kiwi - oh my, I think that unconscient ways -SO TRUE- I was Playing for wave for the Inspiration of You, on the Loving Innocence!!).
See talky me in a while, Seeing in Love Always!!

ps: today The Beauty, You, and the Philosophy, after All these days, weeks, years and decades... it was a little tough.  But not that much.
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers

psII: How Beautiful, You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi!!

This Song from Super Tremendous Petula Clark, "My Love is Warmer than the Sunshine"... It is Simply ADORABLE!
Balances my Heart and my Mind so Easy, Peacefully and Good.
Shared!

came also for some little reflection, for making obvious the Ortega's, and Others, Understanding of the Aristocratic Issues Meaning.
Aristocratic Means, and Needs, Historically and Conceptually, Social (this is TOO OBVIOUS for commenting more on it).
Social is Concentration of Human that Goes Beyond the simple Gregary Behaviour, because There're some Structures of Convivence, Supposedly Moral and Fair for All There. First, for the Ethic Sense I'm philosophically developing (Learning from Intellectual Giants); and, Second, because in another case the getting into Society, for the first Human and for any other one coming, 1.000.000 years after that too, the social union would have no possible sense and interest neither, of course.
And the Most Human, Bioevolutive Terms, Psycological, Sociological and Ethic-Philosophical ways Does Mean Caring Empathy.
From this last Concept, it's Obvious the Definition Brought out by Ortega. The Sense of the Personal Duty Finds its Widest and Truest Meaning in this Concept of Social Solidarity.
And this is what Aristocracy Does Truly Mean!

It was Nothing personal at all. I Had to Explain this.
And it came to mind,the needing and the explanation itself, in a second, True, in a moment, while walking. it was Blessing. I NEED IT. Under the Sun Free Breathing Good. If not, my brain is lower than its best possible rendiment.
And, this is the same it happened to me yesterday when I did see the mistakes from my texts. Good texts but with mistakes (never ending them, it's Human, non perfect) I did See so almost instantaneously the Needed improvements. On this (beyond my intellectual practise that made me improve on it), I'm bringing another Proving of how mind does work on more transcendent and functional concepts than just the linguistic ones themselves.
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

All I said was True today.
but there's a little thing for sincerity I did not say.
It's Honestly irritating (euphemistical terms), to have Sex with other People having this Idea on mind but never getting it for physic touch.
My hardest bad feelings did come from this, when depressed.
The permanent feeling of something closed gets more painful for those things, some feeling of eternal lack of fulfillment, when you know what it does mean.
So True.
It became more Conscient, actually. Before I did think this was important. Now I see its real role, for the thing the physical doing connects parts of brain sex, and then I -anybody would- get more conscient on the reality of my sexual living and my so long years longed preferences.
But well, c'est la vie. To say it makes me Stronger and more reflectively Mad Smile on it.
Felt good. And taking the moderated "rage" getting out from the heart as a knife -yes it was, I could even notice it there for the pain- for Energizing the TAsk.
Coming for easy talk. this way the two ones, probably no more, still remaining to be made for the day.
On the Loving I said!! Strong Healthy Loving! Quite renewed, the Energy (though I did Truly Worked quite Good before).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

And more sincerity.
I Do Accept and Like the role for two as "Father and Daughter". I Like it and I'm Very Emotionally Interested in Developing it on Time.
Though, You All can Cleary See this is not ending there. This does Also Mean my Romantic Focusing (this is not so new, it's some place I've been progressively getting, less or more conscientiously) in other places.
For this unofficially married years and, if I don't die before, for those coming for any other Possible Woman to be Found as my Honest Couple.
This is How I'm Actually Feeling. I am Only Sincere and True.
It's Important, for just in case Somebody Thinks or Feels has to Bring things to another field. It was a Very Important Sign of Honestly.
But well, that second phase in my life, in the case it's going to happen, it's Still Very Far. Though the other day we both ("mi mujer y yo") talked about those coming years, if nature follows its normal ways. And, for the first time, we both were Mature Enough (specially Her) to Talk Openly about that situation and possible solutions. It Felt Great and Blessing, because before I could not talk about this hypothetic but quite probable situation of the future without Crying or Very sad so True.
The same, but Different You Know, Used to Happen to me Here. Now I've Become, for these things, like a Rock. Like in a Mission. Though Space in my Heart for True Friendly Communication is Still Alive, and I'm Proving Everyday. By my comments on the All Star from yesterday, or those I make sometimes about "Whosay" Pictures, etc.
God Bless!
And Much Work. Going right Now! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi!

Last of the morning.
This is not for Very Happy at all. True. It's for Honest Laughing (I did after being told).
I had a Nice, Beautiful and Kind (Respecting!) Workmate who in the beginning was very Embarassed Razz about me. I was Smile Always. But there came a time things changed, nothing mediated between moments I know well, and she started to be a little more distant, for some reason I don't know.
She's approximately 2 cms taller than me, maybe less.
I'm explaining this for not making the things told to me too hard to empathy of others about me. Not for any other thing study
Here when we go for a walk, for many times we can say "vaig a estirar ses cames" (=I'm going to stretch/make long my legs). And one day when I was going for a rest, I found her in the lobby. And hi and bla, and I said that I was going to "estirar ses cames" and she said, in castilian -we used to used this, Normality on LInguistic uses on these actual days-, "buena falta hace" ("yes, that's so necessary"), while looking at my legs.
I was Laughing in the inside and after when I did go. She was not so bad, and , she was true, because, comparing to cultural -and biologic- standards between genres high, I wa too short for her.
I did Laughing because I do have other "compensating" mechanisms and, also, for the imagination for expressing some Mad towards me that, thinking about what I said first, could be understood as some weird masho Very Happy from me.
What a wave For some Laughing Razz
cheers Razz tongue smiley Razz cheers
( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )

Coming later little talk, Loving so, How Beautiful You!! action smiley Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi!

Very and Highly Energizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I did not count the admiration marks, but it's Razz More than Enough!!)
I've actually been talking so Much that, and this is said with not a simple trace of ego, True; I think speechless time (nobody would say it now Laughing Smile ) in my case is even more expressive than the usual.
It's True, the speechless and Razz Exclamation
Now going to Work for a while More, Easy but Focused. I'll take the evening for some More reflecting, and some Sports football.
And You're so Adorable that I can hardly breathe with no sights!! action smiley
See tomorrow and for All Moments of the Living, in Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 am

Hi Good Sweetness!

Only a moment before my selfmade brutality of tasking geek Laughing wave
Yesterday's night did watch one The Muppets Video, with Shields&Yarnell... Very Tremendous, and the beginning did make me lol! Laughing Exclamation from the same cores of the stomach and the chest.
I'll post because it's so Funny, the beginning and All. And the little animals are so Very Cute, my favorites are the Nice bear and the wave red one ( Laughing ).
On the Brooke Loving Good Wave!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 am

Hi!

Good morning adoring. Though it's a little rainy day in the outside, it's feeling pretty cool.
I've just rediscovered the old pleasure of laying in bed, relaxed, sleeping. I did even wake up today in the middle of the night for a nightmare (not very usual, True), where I had some problems with real friends from my child to adolescent times (those things I did bla, bla... on that girl, Carol, and all the mess around); and even then I was so Truly tongue smiley
Quite Necessay, these times.
The Conference was "El lenguaje de los sentimientos. Eros y philia" (the language of feelings, eros and philia). Another Tremendous Piece by Prof. Francesc Casadesús, the alma mater for Inspiration of many new philosophers or, just, People Loving Philosophy. I'll tell something.
Today, I'm sorry, working but normal levels of focusing and concentration. Easier. I've finished the first version of the first epigraph, and I have to edit it before sending to the University, to Toni Bordoy my thesis Director; but I guess I'll leave the most of it for tomorrow. I've got things to do in the while, no worries for that scratch Laughing Smile
And Brooke, even as Madame Varcolac You're Looking Very Really ADORABLE.
See in a while Here, on the Loving Fine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi!

A little cloc piu but quite in the good mood.
Anxiety Here= 0. True.
that's the way.
Erasing, the too much pressure and erasing, much ancient than this first oen as effect to me, the anxiety for the physical capture of You party smiley geek Smile
No thoughts new to say now.
cheers Hug Good! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi!

Some emotive OK. Now for a nice easy walk. Needing.
Adoring True Brooke!! action smiley
These Concepts which are the subject of these coming Conferences, today one more, are Very Good to my Studies. Today "paideia" and "educatio".
I'll Share All I can by summary of Ideas.
I don't think at all these days less or more resting are going to mean a big loss of time about my essayistic task. The opposite, I guess. By ordering, resituating, connecting and finding out new Ideas. Good Structure.
And Loving so Much and Good!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi!!

Maturation of Ideas is in Progress. I See it. Needed this time I am using for rest and reflection.
The Inspiration Does Really Help and Work!!
I'm on a True Duty; I See the Important it is what I'm Doing. The dialectic attacks are going to be tremendous, at any little level resonance of my task. If this is officially high... oh my. But this is it.
Next day I'm Sure my director is going to tell me many editions. It's a Protection.
It's a Process.
See in a while Loving so Much!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good mood!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2