Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To my Inspirational Muse!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To my Inspirational Muse! Empty
PostSubject: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!
 flower 

Coming from Very Good and Relaxed weekend. Truly Nice.
Feels Good to All.
Started this new subject to Friendly and Nicely Express something that's related to something that could be realted ( wave Laughing Smile ) to something said.
It's this: I don't want anything, and I don't want or feel pressure for giving anything (in fact I did give quite well this weekend -not very gentle, but Necessary to be said).
It's just as Some Inspiration that I Keep Coming. The Process is Well Known.
Come for this, but as I can Share for All (many People Reading what I write Here!), I Do Try to Help.
Though I don't want to give anything to the Person Here, I'm Thankful I Admit, and it's just thing that I may be Expressing.
It's Complicated and Complex to be said. It's like Talking alone to myself but knowing I'm listened. It may sound as exhibitionism, but that's not the exactly right word. It's More about some Inner Feeling of Universal Connection to Existence. It's  wave Laughing , because explanation gets more complicated than the same initial question. But it's this, and I Hope I've been able to explain through these last years.
I'm Very Focused in my Task!
Conference from friday was so Good. About Poets ("líricos") and the City (from preclassic and classic Greece). Selection of Texts was Exquisite and Priceless, so Expressive and Explanatory of the Subject.
I Do Also Try to Express myself Here. To be True, though I Know I Have to Do it, I'm not missing at all the possibility of publicating a book.
Though I know I have to, as I know I have to publicate my poems too.
I'll Do!
Well, God Bless, Love Always!
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment for the One.
Have to say I'm starting to work less or more efficiently by the brains. I've found the next way to take for investigation, philosophical. It's more subjectively mental than objectively investigational, but well, as Damasio says, Everything counts for Goodness!
Still, Coming Does Feel so Really Good.
This is last post of the day, for a more intense symbol of Peaceful times!
I'm Happy for Seeing those last Brooke Pictures, it is Very Calmy to my Emotivity All I can read There. And, as same Author says, Very Inspirational to my Reason too. Both Working Together!
I think that after this last making of fundamental structure of the task, All is going to go Much More Easy, Directly to the key points I guess. Need now some time for it, but non stopping the Reading. Next week I'll start again.
Loving Very Much, Big Kiss and Hug!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:03 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some too much relaxed mind, and some low mind.
But well, this is good, some time.
Maybe Needed for such a long one.
So, going Fine, Working Easy but continuedly.
Not possible to be always the big fast.
Feels Good!
Well, See some later on the Good Loving!! action smiley 
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi, Good Hug!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Came on Good Mood, though some physical cold, true, I guess. Well...
Mood's Good.
All this, ego asides -something unavoidable for All, we have to Admit-, I'm Doing for Good.
Hope You Like it!! Expressing Love, Goodness and Nice fun! Ah, and some Magic, Truth and Care! Smile

Very Happy ( Shocked )
To my Inspirational Muse! 05092012238

my teddy bear from kid, Presenting
To my Inspirational Muse! 20140113_175423

Though the incipient cold, I swear I've been Laughing at all these pictures, True! Smile
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_163520

Embarassed How could I find the words for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_164820

For the looks, as efforts, it seems the 46 -twelve's never enough- represents the "jobs" more than the years geek
(numbers not intentionedly pictured in less or more good ways, I concentrated all the air inside of the mouth, between the "galdufes" Laughing , and did not use anything else, and many efforst but few consequences, at the very least immediately, LOL; All, though geek , True)
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_174809

Expelled Laughing this (those beautiful eyes... wave Laughing - these emoticons are so really Representing me now)
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_183755

Really embarrasing, so True,
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_184159

On goodness, so far from only looks made up for this day, from the Heart!
To my Inspirational Muse! 20141012_184159

Oh my, I did finish posting. Not so fun doing for so long time. I'm a real Shocked
I've got so much Work to Do, still. Now going. My Sister Impressed pages to read for preparing next academic interview and possible definitive texts for publising too.
And I Love You so, Always in my Heart... For Life.
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi!

How are things!
Coming for some posting fine. My personal Sense on the public eye, human individual terms, not transcendent social thinker now.
For fun and sense, transcending (but did I not say that... wave Smile ), I guess You're Liking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
Tremendous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4wtB8ih8
Helga Liné, so HIGHLY Sexy to me since I remember (some chemical weakness of me), so Sexy. Her Voice in spanish Movies... Adding More Pepper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-XhQeFzW4
Beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHKm1fmokR4
Brilliant One, Well Known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdFhgpzFFc
The Transcending Nature of Human!
flower love smiley flower

ps: and it does Feel so Good, to be as good as I, and anybody, can!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi!!

This is not for fighties showing You up my tongue and saying, "ñañaña..." Laughing Razz action smiley , but for the VERY GOOD.
BRAVO, CALMED me, THANK YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgrRz4qSunY

I'll Honestly say (Try!) why: the Beauty Calm and Caring, Sensitive, for one side; and for the othe, the non presence of the "like ancestral" Anxiety for the Personal Touch (You Know who I'm Talking about now!! flower Smile Wink Smile flower ).
Wonderful CALMY Pill of a Jewell Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 am

Hi!!

How are things!!
Yesterday I did fall asleep on the sofa, oh my. Rested the night quite well, though sleeping a little late for the thing I comment, and today I'm like on clouds. It's like some cure from nerves from last weeks/months/years. For all I said.
Feeling Good! Though like a little "where I am"? scratch Laughing Smile
I'll be taking off fine, a little slower than usually in the morning, but finally the same. Sometimes the low heartbeats are Good and even Necessary. I'm not forcing anything.
It was funny because the Son of one of Teachers is working in Boston. And he was only going to accept jobs that were not taking him from the very well delimited space of the city. 10 kms. was too much, he said. He achieved it. To go to work thousands kms. away for ending like this... scratch wave Razz Good Person, I Know!
One of Teachers was for Mallorca History and English (he was Coach for Basketball too, though when I started playing, at 14, he was not there anymore) and the other one for Spanish Grammar and Literature, and English for one year too. Both Really Good, Inspirational. Specially, for the appreciation of Literature and the other one for the appreciation of my land History. I Remember most of other kids did Like it too. That's a True Value for a Teacher or Professor, beside the Academic Goals, of course.
I am quite Happy for the goals I'm achieving for the Task. We talked a little about it, quite Normal. I guess the introduction and historic part will take me already 70 pages, on those sizes I said.
I don't remember if I said it well, but distance of galaxy is 100.000 millions light years, as my uncle calculated. I don't know if I said well or wrong Here, True, for this I'm saying now.
Well, going to Work. See later and for each Moment, on the Loving Cute and Passionate!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:17 am

Hi Good!!

It's not for throwing flowers to myself (no, not at all of course Laughing geek hasi ), but I should be resting my brain, and the body with it, the whole methabolism (bolism, meta Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), but I have to do this. I was Watching Good spanish TV Series, "Víctor Ros", while dinner, and I had to come anyway to say, it's late.
I'm needing spanish, and I'm doing as a duty much more than for "exhibitions".
It's funny the fact that when I do announce some specific reflected post, there come the Video of Thriller, with Michael and his Lady Watching, differently, to the Screen. It's going to be Nice, I'm Listening "All out of Love" for Inspire even more for this Kind.
Adored, Beautiful, Dream of a Lifetime and Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi!

Sorry me, Mr. Bellocq, but Here comes the Most Handsome photographer of the human history! Smile
Quite Good, the Good Doing.
Things are Fine, I am Fine.
And Worky, and Worky too.
The other day I told my Mom and Uncle that I did always get identified to characters from the fiction worlds who where different and less or more out of the commong doing and being. I was talking about new Movie Frankenstein, with Aaron Eckhart, that I'm Watching on next wednesday I guess. And She said: but how, if you were more "guapo" than the rest (I said it was my Mom!)... And I said, the Core of the Concept is the inner feeling of some qualitative issolation, not the reasons for this. And then they did Agree with me, not about the "handsomery" of mine (I don't like very much, True terms, to be very involved with it, though I Have Always Liked to be less or more liked by Ladies) but about the reasons for the attraction for those characters.
And well, going to some Tasking.
God Bless, Seeing in a while and Always, on the Loving Wave!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwtpWXmRLtA

Hi, I was introducing myself!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I did finished the revision of the 8 pages of the introduction. At home I'll read all, focused and calm on the paper.
I'm also going to talk about mathematics, yes, and about revolution, yes. Because though I'm a natural critic for many things, I'm also a natural critic on the revolution. Because we have to be careful about it. Human is not the big wise to be set free for doing anything because anything he/she may do will be Perfect, Good and even Heavenly. No. There's so many, so many things to Get Improved for the People, but I am Never making apology of the "alegal" revolution of the facticity of facts, because there're no guarantees for anything. I Do Believe in Reflection and the Awakening of Empathy (a Narrativity that will Never end). But for all I'm saying, and for not being missunderstood ( I do admit this thing is not obsessive but something that I've become so Very Careful About for last years), have to talk for a while about revolution on essay. Just Telling the Truth as I See it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 am

Hi!!

Only a Moment for make You laugh and smile, if Possible.
I did post a Video from some Very Bright "monsters" of the Scene and Showbusiness. Well, this is another One. Tremendous. He's a Genius. It's a problem characters he's imitating are already all from Spain, but I had to Share it with All Here, and Specially with You. Carlos Latre, Tremendous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSeU_WMMglY
In this Show, "15 años no es nada" ("15 years is nothing") he is imitating 150 different persons from the media world, but he has 600 practised and in his own mind.
Brooke, this is too Much too.
And "Fast and Furious 7" Looks so Great Funny action. For All, I'd Like to go to see it. For the Razz actual mood of mine, I think it will be one of the first I'll go in the near future.
And now Tasking hard. It's True, I had the brain literally wave Sleep this morning.
I Come and You Wake me Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 pm

And now this Tremendous Music Dedicated Only to Brooke action smiley cheekey smiley love smiley Exclamation flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rr4SYyLNs
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Hi!

For some thinking.
Evolutionists are a little wave , their discussion for the controversy, I mean, about the explanation of the altruist behaviour.
How a monkey shouting for making others notice the predator coming can make it, when this animal is bringing itself to the prime plane of the predatory practise by its natural enemy!
They, and me neither, will never find an answer like 2+4535=4537 for that.
It does obviously work, because the monkey shouting, though doing it, has an advantage over other animals: the reaction speed, neurobiologic one, has started in the brain of the shouting animal, while in others not.  This is a point.
In the other side, something very difficult to be measured is the result from comparing the fact of having one animal in the group doing this and the fact of having none.
the altruistic is naturally coming from the "loving" bonds among members of the same group.  The less "only gregary" and the closer to "really social" does naturally takes, by the "mirror neurones" (or their primitive evolutive antecedents) evolutive developing, to more altruistic abilities.
And why, then, for going on the question, some evolutioning to social and others not?
Many things.  Many antilops in the sabana has some behaviour consistent in the fact there's always one, at the very least, watching on for any possible predators coming.  if it's coming a big group of wild dogs or lions, pe, the advantages from being only captured the one shouting, supposing this is a real disavantage, compared to the possibility a good number more is getting hunted by the group of predators are obvius.  For adding more.
Intraspecies, the empathic growing that brings to altruistic does mean less competition injuries and more support among animals of the same group, at different levels.
It's so complex.  I should need much more cases, but I think the path from simple and mere gregarism to better devoloped social skills can be caused for a very different number of accumulated reasons in each case.
But what I am almost sure about is the fact that the social means empathy and that the empathy is the main potency for the altruistic.

ps: Coming later for a while, on Loving True Brooke Shields so Much!!
flower  cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To my Inspirational Muse!   To my Inspirational Muse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To my Inspirational Muse!
Page 1 of 1