Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Sense of Connectivity!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Making Sense of Connectivity! Empty
PostSubject: Making Sense of Connectivity!   Making Sense of Connectivity! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I thought that was my last post, but could See this, and it's Very FANTASTIC, and I'm Posting:

http://www.theday.com/article/20140407/GRACE08/140409797/1044

"Say you have a modern-day high school locker. Whose picture would be hanging in it?
Brooke Shields. My dad took her and her mom fishing off of Pleasure Beach when I was in high school and I didn't get the invite. I have quite nearly almost forgiven him".

Nice and Funny!
Thank You!
Brooke, We're Having such a Good Time, Actually I Do Feel!!
How far are those days on sadness because of distance impossible to break from my living. I'm Limited (Fortunetely!  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile ) as All, Actually so Much too, but I'm Feeling quite Well about the closing past.
Distances... Actually... Well, there's Actually Good Connectivity, I Feel!!
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 

Back to top Go down

Making Sense of Connectivity!
Page 1 of 1