Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Thinking things Empty
PostSubject: Thinking things   Thinking things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 am

Hi,

as this is some symbiotic and I am in a phase when I want to go away from emotivity Here, Objective, I've chosen this place for exposing my continued thinking.
The TV program on Morality (I fell to watch another one, on last saturday, about human heart, and its neurones, etc.) that I talked about the other day, also presented another experiment.
Actual, made on TV, it was a contest, ask/question, and the answer had to receive a hard charge of volts each time wrong, till 460, progressive.  It was representation, but the asker did not.  It was in a TV set, with people and hosted by famous TV person.
80% pushed button till the last point, even though person receiving charges was shouting and asking to stop and, finally, not answering anything.  Silences had to be taken as mistake, said the hosting person.
It was hard for investigators, to see results.
All people were selected, very carefully, as "normal" ones (in fact, all were really worried, though pushing button for electric charges); and investigators could not find a visible difference between the 20/80%.
Courage!
That 20% was facing rules of contract and TV program, pressure from hosting person, from public and from the space of TV (this last one, as virtual new world since the 50's is VERY IMPORTANT); and though this, FACING ALL THESE LEVELS OF AUTHORITY, Decided, openly, to Stop (though all pushed some buttons).
Courage, and Personality, and some rare Wisdom.
Is it possible to adquire these abilities through Studying only?
Personality and Wisdom, OF COURSE.
Courage... One time You're Noticing, by being aware of entity of problems by two other values, All People Bring Courage Enough in the inside for SITUATION THEMSELVES OVER SOCIALLY "PREFABRICATED" ROLES.
Made me think.
That's what I, TOTALLY disconnected from any personal situation, Want to Make to You All: Think.  And Feel.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down

Thinking things
Page 1 of 1