Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I choose Funny Living!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I choose Funny Living! Empty
PostSubject: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 am

flower Wink Wink Wink Wink flower
flower Smile flower

I wanted to say the following thing:
I truly hope not have to write "El Quijote" Here each time I Want some New Brooke Picture with Heaven as her Smile.
Smile Laughing Smile

That Picture from "Garden of Laughs" (that I can not post Mad - True, OK, We All Share the Same, it's Free Bytes Smile Smile ), is WONDERFUL, You Truly Look!!
And have to add, in fact, that if I could See New Pictures Like that One from Sante Great Photographer FRIEND Event, I don't think healthy of my mind could be a plane and fixed road for all day! geek
Smile Laughing Smile

flower Love You Very Much, ADORABLE AND LOVELY, too much to me!! flower
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh my,

I was so Nicely Excited into Calm and Read the News.
Very Bright Personsin few days, politics, cinema... have passed away.
flower Rest in Peace in Heaven, God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Wanted to Express Condolences.
Nothing Fun about it, but it's just a very little piece of Tribute to their Memories.
action smiley

ps: my uncle met many times Sara Montiel ("Veracruz", "El último cuple"...) in the streets of Majorca... I can not say the same about Margaret Thatcher, but I Truly Admired this Bright Dame too.
And taking the chance, because don't use to talk about it, but this time many People Known, for Expressing the Same Respect for Bigas Luna and Mariví Bilbao, that I Truly Admired Very Much too (had Very Good Times with them).
All Rest in Peace for Eternity,
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:28 am

Hi!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Only came for a while, so Smile Exclamation
Just to Express How Good I'm Feeling about Staying of things right now. Meaning there's nothing going wrong Here. I Feel so Well.
I Want to be Your Inspiration too, Here. I Know the Good Place I've got to take.
It's Very Blessing!
For this (it's some embarrasing to me, but have to say for not being Rolling Eyes worried for the fact it may seem I forgot the following thing), I'm only going to Say Happy Birthday on Brooke's.
This does not mean I don't Remember All, like user kclaura, p.e., in my Heart! action smiley
Just Want and Need to Bring Sense!
cheers Brooke!! cheers
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

ps: Feeling Well! tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 am

Hi!! Smile

This may seem an "interruptus" comunication "Hi and go"repeating for all day. But that's only on that surface. The Fact is Comunication, Spiritual, is taking the whole day!!
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

Yesterday's night, my tablet did not let me see the number of part to Watch from Movie, so, just in case, don't think I got more wave than it really was. I was just looking for the part!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

Yesterday comference from Professor Tomás Calvo Martínez was so Good. He's such a Wise Person, about Greek Philosophy and, specially, about Translation, directly from the greek. His Metaphysics from Aristotile is the Best made to Spanish for the last decades.
Having such a Great Week, for All things.
Today More!!
Love!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: Hope is Sense, Love; just need some from the mind Working!! I'll be thinking about last post about Philosophy. If some already "fixed" provisional conclusion, I'll post. Smile
It was so Good, the Moment when I Went to Sleep, Remembering the Time, the First Time, and the Way I had Felt During the Movie. Heartfelt!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Smile Smile

And, following last post, I'm not asking for anything else.
Don't need it.
I'm so Real INTO The World. Gonna Make it Right and Fine.
For times of future, have to say it's possible can not come so frequently (average once a day at the very least will always be possible, for Sure!!), because of Very Busy. In that case, as I Know "the job is made", Love's One, I'll Feel so Quiet and Calm about Everything!!
Gonna be OK!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I choose Funny Living!   I choose Funny Living! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I choose Funny Living!
Page 1 of 1