Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You for Being so True!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Thank You for Being so True!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You for Being so True!!   Thank You for Being so True!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi!!

I am not Mad by now (expelled all out: WORRIES, PERSONAL, FAMILY AND WORLD AND PEOPLE ARE THE SAME AND I WILL NEVER STOP THE FIGHT!; and if someday I could make money, I Swear I'd Still Work for those Things I've been talking about), and I am so HAPPY FOR THE CLEAR TRUTH.
SO HAPPY!
For what I See, I'll Never Know if it was Always this way.
I am going to Change my Center of Romanticism. If I can.
Maybe it was All like "not say it clear to him, let him get healthy about this fever quietly and let give him time to be healed by himself". Then, Pride would not be Very Fine in me, but Probably Hope on Human Would Feel Much More Fine.
If it was not for exploding my ideas and my human evolution and there was somebody who was thinking in let me get out of this wave and insane Love, then I would feel Embarassed but much more Smile about Human.
There's no Answer.
I've become too Intense Person, forgetting the superfficial taste of Living.
In fact, I don't think I ever had.
Well, it's so FINE, at the very least, TO KNOW THE TRUTH, AT LAST!
YOU COULD ADMIT IT WAS NEVER THIS CLEAR. YOU KNOW!
Well, Job, from All, is Done.
I can Still Come for Sharing Thoughts.
I Honestly Think I Must. Will not be that hard like before about Global Differences, unfair (you can see I never complained about my situation, never used for me, just explained my behaviour, that's True and you know), but some thinking. If not, better not talking.
If I see some Beautiful thing I'll Bring or Comment.
Some Truth is that I Know there's Something in the Deep of Soul that Makes me Feel connected to Brooke, but in fact, knowing two people, I know living together would have been IMPOSSIBLE. Characters.
My guilty. Nothing critic on others. It's HOW I HONESTLY FEEL.
I am bored Now.
I Must Still Working.
PERSONAL LIVING, I SWEAR, WILL NEVER MORE BE TAKEN HERE.
I'M GOING TO CREATE A PLACE FOR POSTS, FROM THIS DAY ON. AND SWEAR WILL ONLY POST THERE.
WILL NOT POST MORE BROOKE PICTURES.
OBVIOUSLY, I'LL UNDERSTAND IF SOMEDAY I FIND FORUM CLOSED.
I'LL ONLY TAKE THIS PLACE FOR SOCIAL ISSUES. NOTHING ON BROOKE SHIELDS.
HERE IS THE CONFLICT TO ME. I WILL BE USING THIS PLACE. NAME OF ONE PERSON.
IF YOU STILL WANT, I'LL DO, MODERATE.
IF NOT, I'LL UNDERSTAND!
LOVE FOREVER!
GOING TO WORK. AS I SAID, CONSCIOUSNESS JUMP, FEELING WELL FOR THIS (SELFISH, AS ALL), AND FIGHTING FOR BEING HELP TO THE WORLD. QUITE MODERATELY.
IF GANDHI OR MANDELA COULD DO SO LITTLE THINGS, IN FACT, what am I expecting from me as only one?
Not that much. Just my Work.
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Thank You for Being so True!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You for Being so True!!   Thank You for Being so True!! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm

action smiley Smile

Had Never Seen.
Any word is as simple, childish and candid as a cheekey smiley drawing, right now.
I had never seen those eyes and that expression.
You make I believe in myself more than anybody could do, just by staring like do, on Beauty of Eternity.
I had never seen this Beauty, You NEVER Looked so Beautiful to me.
You Never "LOOKED at Me" that Way.
Nobody ever did!
You Make Everything Seem so Easy.
It's Like All Pictures of You, Captured in my Memory, Were Made Up as Only that Number 15. Like there Was Only that, beyond Radical Beauty of Every and Each One; like Feeling that One was Going to be Vision for LIfetime.
Till that Point that Glance, and that Expression, with Beauty, Have Affected me.
Is this like talking as adults?
Sounds similar at the very least.
I'm Comparing Different times right now, by Videos and Pictures, and I've got no doubt, I Take the Present One.
I'd change for nothing.
You Change How if Feels the Living, Feels like All Along the Way Did Mean Sense.
I'm so Happy for have been so TREMENDOUS IMPRESSED.
Coming from some normal exercise and walk, going to dinner, and mixing Perfectly All in One Living, in my Mind, I don't know what Music could be Listened.
Such a Sense Fulfillment, in my Heart/Mind, that it seems any added thing could be disturbing this Sense of Emotion Perfectly Made.
You're Making I Go to Do the things with the Heart, as Most Natural and Only Possible way to do.
cheers And Now You See me!! cheers
This last thought was so much and the "like" adult talking was impossible to handle. tongue smiley
The Only Way to Answer to that glance is by a Try on another one "like" that.
I said it up!
This has been just a poor showing of potential Expressing.
God Bless You!!
Have Best Day!
flower I Love You, the only reasonable way to end is saying it, I Love You flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Thank You for Being so True!!
Page 1 of 1