Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAHARA, Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

SAHARA, Beauty Empty
PostSubject: SAHARA, Beauty   SAHARA, Beauty Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:06 pm

flower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubYAQFzmrN0 flower

Yes, I Want You to be Mine!!
Smile love smiley Smile

Love's Possessive, Love's Giving All!!
flower flower

And for this, Love also Means Good Care from Reason too, I know.
So, We're Making, We're FASCINATINGLY MAKING!!
flower party smiley party smiley flower

And, in this True Love, who is also (for ways I talked before) Unselfish and Pure and Real, I am Finding New Wills for Hearted Mental fighting for Good!
Just read some article, the kind of simply "deconstructive" one, the big Bad thing that made so much wrong to our society, because deconstructionism is pure cinism if it does not come by the company of some Hearted Creativity, Moral.
I am talking about situations when People discuss deep terms about The Important. Not necessary writing poems or making movies or theatre, just Needing The "Intention", some kind of Perspective for JUST the Trying for Making Something, Modestly, but Try.
Creativity Moves, without some kind of "innocent" emptiness of mind, related to obvious negative facts of living, we will all stay the same.
Is really there anybody who does not think that things could and should change for better, SOCIAL Terms Now?
flower flower flower

Sorry, Brooke, but Context of Movie Helped for saying things I've always Believed.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down

SAHARA, Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: MOVIES-
Jump to: