Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEAVEN touching down on LAX!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

HEAVEN touching down on LAX! Empty
PostSubject: HEAVEN touching down on LAX!   HEAVEN touching down on LAX! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley HEAVEN touching down on LAX! LAX_touching_down_25_4_12_Brooke_Shields_Brooke cheekey smiley love smiley flower

flower Completely overwhelmed, feeling I could easily let tears of joy fall down by my cheeks, I did not know what MOVING HEAVEN to post. I chosed this as I could have chosen any other one. flower
flower THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU AND FOR EXIST, from the bottom of my heart!! flower
flower I Love You!! flower
flower You're my Everything that I Adore, I'd Give You All till the last drop of my blood! flower
Smile Sorry, but I Had to say!! Smile
love smiley I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: Smile and thinking about next birthdays! Smile
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

HEAVEN touching down on LAX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVEN touching down on LAX!   HEAVEN touching down on LAX! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 am

I did not want to be too exagerated about my reactions, but I Felt Something so Strong in my heart when saw these Pictures.
It's just that I Love You very Much, and All!! But I Must say that All Feelings and thinking in me are quite Joyful, You can Believe. How could they not be after Seeing You this Angel from Directly from HEAVEN You are? You're Delicious to my Heart, and You Give me Everything to my life!!
God Bless!

I Love You!
I Love You so Much my Adored, my Angel, my All, and my Life and my Existence, Fulfilled Joy!!

love smiley love smiley
flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down

HEAVEN touching down on LAX!
Page 1 of 1